Padme Almostdala
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Padme Almostdala »

In post 896, Darth Easy Baker wrote:I see scum expressing frustration that people are calling the person they planned to mislynch town for dumb reasons.
Fair, I believe he had other mislynch options for today. Unless he's mafia with RCE.

I town read him mainly because he steered from a town lynch in some day, forgot what day it was. I found it townie.
"Anakin, you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow."
Nute Krazy
Nute Krazy
Goon
Nute Krazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Nute Krazy »

In post 892, Padme Almostdala wrote:Upon re-checking, other than the vote, the things that Nute has done today are pretty bad and I'm disappointed with the stuff he latched on to. I'll spend some time on actually evaluating Nute without my bias towards him.
This mystifies me completely. Especially "latching on to". Asking questions is latching? :lol:
"Lord Sidious, he, promised us peace, we only want..." *gets killed by Darth Vader*
Darth Easy Baker
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Darth Easy Baker »

In post 897, Arist2D2 wrote:Uhh what is there to understand? They literally went "Guys I think all the bad guys...... Are just the bad guys!" Then set the blunt down I presume.
I mean, you can analyze what brought about the theory, you can analyze whether they would have actually expected people to buy it as scum or if they expected to just be laughed at, you can go down the rabbit hole of "did they expect people to say it was too dumb to be scum," or maybe they're scum with another evil flavor and it was a distancing attempt...

There's a lot you can consider here.
"You underestimate my power!" "I hate you!!"
"Love can't save you, Padme. Only my new powers can."
"I don't want to hear any more about Obi-Wan. The Jedi turned against me. Don't you turn against me."
"You turned her against me!"
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 887, Padme Almostdala wrote:Arist is town, I'm not gonna talk about this.

RCE-PO, IRRELPH ORGANA, DARTH EASY BAKER, OBI-SOMETH KENOBI.

Here's my PoE, discuss.
My issue is I'm worried about a bad venge if RCE-PO or Irrelph is town. Like I know I SHOULDN'T, especially because I have a pretty strong PoE as well but

If Irrelph is town (which I'm not confident on, but really learning towards), he'll venge DEB (who I townread), and that will be really really shite for us

If RCE-PO is town, I have no idea who they'll venge, and it'll probably also be shit (I like RCEPO for a lynch more because I don't want them alive much longer)

I NEED A VC AGAIN
"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate. You have anger. But you don't use them."
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

In post 902, Darth Easy Baker wrote:
In post 897, Arist2D2 wrote:Uhh what is there to understand? They literally went "Guys I think all the bad guys...... Are just the bad guys!" Then set the blunt down I presume.
I mean, you can analyze what brought about the theory, you can analyze whether they would have actually expected people to buy it as scum or if they expected to just be laughed at, you can go down the rabbit hole of "did they expect people to say it was too dumb to be scum," or maybe they're scum with another evil flavor and it was a distancing attempt...

There's a lot you can consider here.
They saw a bad guy flip scum. This isn't rocket science.
"*whistles* *whistles* *various beeps*"
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

Like if you can somehow get Irrelph to promise he'll venge RCE-PO and not DEB if he's town, I'll be happier
"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate. You have anger. But you don't use them."
Darth Easy Baker
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:42 am

In post 899, Darth TyTitus wrote:(even though the post you quoted about venging, I meant more that you were calling a venge on ME, which I couldn't fathom at the time, seemed super rushed and I think town would be more concerned about thinking through a venge or venging a lurker. I agreed with venging Baezda)
I wasn't calling for a venge on you, I admitted in that post that my read on you was weak and nebulous and I preferred a Baezda venge.
"I don't want to hear any more about Obi-Wan. The Jedi turned against me. Don't you turn against me."
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

I'm most likely going to move my vote back to RCE-P0 because I really hated their "FG is town" post and they need to die anyways, though I'd much rather prefer them to post so I know they're even reading the game in case they are town (which really fuck them if they are)

pedit - k, I'm mostly over it but it still hurt my feelings
Padme Almostdala
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:44 am

In post 901, Nute Krazy wrote:
In post 892, Padme Almostdala wrote:Upon re-checking, other than the vote, the things that Nute has done today are pretty bad and I'm disappointed with the stuff he latched on to. I'll spend some time on actually evaluating Nute without my bias towards him.
This mystifies me completely. Especially "latching on to". Asking questions is latching? :lol:
Your questions serve no purpose towards solving and it looks like you're asking questions with the intent of looking like you're trying to help town while not doing anything.
Nute Krazy
Nute Krazy
Goon
Nute Krazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Nute Krazy »

When someone is the top wagon and they describe another wagon as a counterwagon, that means something.
Is this what you don't like being questioned? I'm not one of those Jedi mind readers, but if I were it would be my best guess.

Pedit: this was written about 10 posts ago btw.
"Lord Sidious, he, promised us peace, we only want..." *gets killed by Darth Vader*
Darth Easy Baker
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:45 am

In post 904, Arist2D2 wrote:They saw a bad guy flip scum. This isn't rocket science.
Actually, they first brought it up in , way before Palpatine flipped.
Nute Krazy
Nute Krazy
Goon
Nute Krazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Nute Krazy »

In post 908, Padme Almostdala wrote:
In post 901, Nute Krazy wrote:
Your questions serve no purpose towards solving and it looks like you're asking questions with the intent of looking like you're trying to help town while not doing anything.
Just because you don't understand my purpose does not give you the right to say it doesn't have one.
Arist2D2
Arist2D2
Goon
Arist2D2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Arist2D2 »

That's not the post we reacted to so why would that matter?
"*whistles* *whistles* *various beeps*"
Padme Almostdala
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:46 am

In post 909, Nute Krazy wrote:When someone is the top wagon and they describe another wagon as a counterwagon, that means something.
Is this what you don't like being questioned? I'm not one of those Jedi mind readers, but if I were it would be my best guess.

Pedit: this was written about 10 posts ago btw.
I believe that the point I was trying to make was an obvious one and you kind of missed it because you aren't trying to understand what I'm talking about.

Talk to me about the importance of that though please
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

I also still don't think Padme is super town here either

#incominghate
Darth Easy Baker
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:47 am

In post 911, Nute Krazy wrote:Just because you don't understand my purpose does not give you the right to say it doesn't have one.
Gonna simultaneously agree with this sentiment and note that I have to say this more when I'm scum :shifty:
Darth Easy Baker
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:48 am

I think more than once I have dicked around and done random shit as scum and then cited what Nute just said when people pressure me for it.
Padme Almostdala
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:49 am

In post 914, Darth TyTitus wrote:I also still don't think Padme is super town here either

#incominghate
If you don't want the heat then don't tease it
Darth Easy Baker
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Darth Easy Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:49 am

In post 914, Darth TyTitus wrote:I also still don't think Padme is super town here either
Regardless, I think Padme self resolves once we find out what benefit scum get from figuring people's identities out.
Padme Almostdala
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:50 am

In post 865, Nute Krazy wrote:
In post 839, Padme Almostdala wrote:There's a world where Irrelph is scum and he was active during my lynch not to push for a counterwagon and express how town I am, but to make me shoot Nute by pointing scummy things about him. Sure.
Push for a counterwagon to whom?
Can you please comment on the importance of this question as well and what you actually understood I meant in here
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 917, Padme Almostdala wrote:

#incominghate
I just feel that Shiro and others called you town for being the first wagon/opposite wagon to Palps and you've coasted on pretty much only that

You literally didn't even mention Palpatine in your ISO until he was lynched

And you've been 0 help around deadlines
Nute Krazy
Nute Krazy
Goon
Nute Krazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Nute Krazy »

In post 910, Darth Easy Baker wrote:
In post 904, Arist2D2 wrote:They saw a bad guy flip scum. This isn't rocket science.
Actually, they first brought it up in , way before Palpatine flipped.
That btw is part of the reason it's more likely to come from scum than town. Not a lot more likely granted, it's
possible
it's just dumb town.
Scum who successfully push the idea risk losing 1 to gain who knows how many mislynches.
Especially if the 1st scum flip is a bad guy.
If a bad guy flips town first then the (now known to be at least one) scum bad guy is safer, after the 'bad guy = scum' theory is discarded.

I personally think that flavor and roles are both randomized and there is no connection.
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 918, Darth Easy Baker wrote:
Regardless, I think Padme self resolves once we find out what benefit scum get from figuring people's identities out.
We've also never been in the VOTE: Inactive stage either
Padme Almostdala
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:52 am

I will die in the night just before LyLo, don't worry. Scum won't tackle the challenge of pushing me during the day especially if I have a gun and I can shoot my pushers if you think I'm that type of a player.

:)
Padme Almostdala
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Padme Almostdala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:52 am

In post 920, Darth TyTitus wrote:
In post 917, Padme Almostdala wrote:

#incominghate
I just feel that Shiro and others called you town for being the first wagon/opposite wagon to Palps and you've coasted on pretty much only that

You literally didn't even mention Palpatine in your ISO until he was lynched

And you've been 0 help around deadlines
I don't chase ghosts, I sort the active lot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”