Sakura Hana (0):

Chemist1422 (0):

Phillammon (0):

gobbledygook (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (6):
Skellen, Skygazer, James Brafin, Chemist1422, Rick Dalton,
Gamma Emerald
- I updated the wrong VC. Don't feel like going back and re-finding GE's unvote. Sorry!
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-08-13 00:35:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Remember: Flavor is just flavor. Don't use it to make arguments.
- Rick Dalton replaces Phillammon.
Last edited by Korina on Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1123, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1121, Doctor Drew wrote:Fish, the world knows I think you are scum and you think I am scum.

But, objectively speaking......what do you think of Persivul's interactions with me today and Turkeys vote on Persivul.
I thought that Pers made a few good points for you being scum and follow his line of thinking. Its kinda what you said you didnt like about 1010 with me calling you out for blindly sheeping Hana and then being unsure if you were sheeping or being led into a bear trap.
Can you quote these points that Pers made? I mean, I have been doing my damndest to have him explain his vote outside of lazily sheeping Sakura.

How many times do I have to say this, you were my top scum read, Sakura votes you hinting at info that you are scum, I vote my top scum read.

If you are town, and I am an idiot here, compare and contrast my vote on you with Persivul's vote on me.

Also, Boars are badass.....I won't hate being that haha.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1122, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, just like Fish and Turkey, everyone should have an animal to represent them in this game. Not sure why, but it makes me giggle every time I call Gob Turkey.

I call dibs on snake.
Why do I distrust you identifying as a snake? I feel like Sue Hawk has messed with my brain
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 971, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: Fish
Hana naked votes me here.

Gamma does the normal town thing when he sees the naked vote:
In post 976, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why
He asks.

In contrast, you see the naked vote and you are like WHOOFUCKINGHOO boys, lets lynch that:
In post 978, Doctor Drew wrote:
I am on board with this VOTE: Fish
You dont even hover your foot over the brake at all. And when you posted the above quote I doubt you had seen this yet:
In post 977, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 976, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why
Secret reasons maybe?
Next post Hana makes is this one:
In post 979, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Doctor drew sheeps without asking why, or is possible he saw my second post and didnt bother asking
Your spider sense should be tingling right now, telling you that you made a mistake and bit too hard on some juicy bait.
In post 1001, Formerfish wrote:Hana, this is also a big flip on your read of me. You are acting like you have a negative result on me and I know you dont.

If this is a gambit, then I think that Drew looks very bad for that vote because it is survivealistic as hell and town shouldnt make opportunistic votes like that.
Heyyyyy loook at this post. Its almost like I fucking called it.
In post 1005, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Drew found it easy to jump into the wagon and is now trying to find a reason to unvote
Gold
In post 1010, Formerfish wrote:Why are you now unsure if you are backing a wagon that Hana believes in, or if she made a snap vote she knows is wrong to see who followed her and why.

I would be betting on the second one and we just found our first scum in Drew, well, I found him yesterday, Gob saw it when he replaced in and you all will catch up today on that read.
And then the infamous post 1010 where I outline exactly how you fucked up.
In post 1014, Sakura Hana wrote:Note:
Drew's doubts get erased as soon as fish votes him
Is this the point you erased from existence by proving there was no way someone with a 6.5×52mm Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle could take 3 shots in under 7 seconds and be on target from a book depository down the road at 600 yards?

Unless you are my dead grandpa anyone could have seen the pedit and erased what they had written and then wrote, nvm fish scum lulz.
In post 1015, Doctor Drew wrote:I had a smidgen of doubt about voting you
I call bullshit. You had me as scum yesterday, you have me as scum today. I would fight your tunnel, but you havent given a single reason as to why im scum here. I along with multiple other people have made points against you. I suppose explaining what I believe that rationale behind someone elses vote is just the cream on the cappufuckingccino you just dumped on your own lap.
In post 1022, Sakura Hana wrote:But it doesnt hurt to answer i guess, my opinion is that it's probably a hard bus.
Hana calls your vote on me a hard bus.
In post 1025, Sakura Hana wrote:A townie would've been less happy to sheep me specially since my vote was a 180, if he knows you're scum and knows what im talking about then they know you're caught and would hard bus in a heart beat.
imo.
This is more on why Hana thinks your vote was scummy.
In post 1027, Sakura Hana wrote:on that note at least GE asked why, drew just jumped in.
That's the difference.
Moar.
In post 1032, Doctor Drew wrote:Nope, just confident based of yesterday and the flip he is scum. As soon as you voted him out of the gate I was on board.......just wanted to give him a chance to defend himself.
This is slimy. You have me as scum and have since yesterday, but you wanted to let me defend myself, which no matter what I would have done it wouldnt have changed your mind. You are tunneling and this post proves it. Why am I scum again?
In post 1033, Sakura Hana wrote:I take back the guilty on FF.
Admits to the gambit and votes for Drew, lovely.
In post 1035, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
See's Hana admit to the gambit and unvotes, cuase this is town play.
In post 1052, Persivul wrote:
In post 1018, Sakura Hana wrote:I can talk normally too.
No, don't. Or do, but keep up the notes as well. I'm digging them. In fact:
VOTE: Drew
Pers is picking up the same thing I was with Hanas play. He saw Hana flip on me and saw your eyes basically bug out because you couldnt vote quickly enough and voted you himself. Hana laid the trap, I called it before it was set, you fell for it and Pers gets it.

You somehow missed the boat and im not swinging the ferry back for one person because you couldnt hold it.
In post 1076, Doctor Drew wrote:Yes, because I basically just explained away one of Sakuras reasons to vote me.
You said you explained away one of the reasons Hana voted you for. So you admit that Hana has points against you at tleast enough to know there was more than one. You refuted one of the reasons Hana used, so you would have knowledge of that one specifically and when Pers was talking about things being damning, that would be a fact that you both knew about. And if you refuted one of the reasons it would stand that you might know the other reasons and when you called Pers out for his posts would have known why the points against you were good.

So you explain away 1 minute semantical piece of evidence and then act like you have no idea there was a case against you when Pers voted. Did you get selective memory loss, or did refuting the timing of a post on a phone make you think the whole house of cards came down on me?
In post 1081, Persivul wrote:Feel free to continue rebuttals of Sakura. I find it odd that, when I clearly make a sheep vote, you try to get into conversation with me rather than the originator.
He makes a valid point here. The last time I remember you directly trying to interact with Hana was when you said you were confused by here, right around the time she was live posting your realization that she had led you into a trap and you went willingly. Like Hana was leading the group and we saw what she had set us up to see and you punch her assistant for supporting her conclusion.
In post 1126, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, Boars are badass.....I won't hate being that haha.
I was going for a homonym joke there about you being a bore.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by James Brafin »

In post 1122, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, just like Fish and Turkey, everyone should have an animal to represent them in this game. Not sure why, but it makes me giggle every time I call Gob Turkey.

I call dibs on snake.
While I don’t like you
I’m the duck. Sorry TW.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1127, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I call dibs on snake.
Why do I distrust you identifying as a snake? I feel like Sue Hawk has messed with my brain
Could be that snakes are always equated with evil from the gardens of eden, to the pits of indiana jones pit nightmares. House of Slytheryn, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Snake Pliskin. All bad people.

That is a good subconscious catch, like his inner scummer wants out.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1129, James Brafin wrote:

I call dibs on snake.
While I don’t like you
I’m the duck. Sorry TW.
Isnt that a goose?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by James Brafin »

Is duck
Will quack
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1130, Formerfish wrote:

I call dibs on snake.
Could be that snakes are always equated with evil from the gardens of eden, to the pits of indiana jones pit nightmares. House of Slytheryn, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Snake Pliskin. All bad people.

This feels solid
VOTE: Dr. Drew
Also James I thought you were a goose. As for me I'd be a dragon!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1128, Formerfish wrote:the point you erased from existence by proving there was no way someone with a 6.5×52mm Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle could take 3 shots in under 7 seconds and be on target from a book depository down the road at 600 yards?

Unless you are my dead grandpa anyone could have seen the pedit and erased what they had written and then wrote, nvm fish scum lulz.
This gave me a good laugh when i read it.
Also sorry, i was already gone when you asked to talk with me and now i need to sleep
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Spangled »

In post 1133, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I call dibs on snake.

This feels solid
...You’re joking on the ‘his inner scummer wants out’ feeling ‘solid’, right? Personally, that’s a step too far for me in Mafia-related amateur psychoanalysis.

And myself, I’d be a mantis.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1135, Spangled wrote:And myself, I’d be a mantis.
Sorry to hear about your virginity. Silver lining, you still have your head and are alive.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1135, Spangled wrote:
In post 1133, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I call dibs on snake.

This feels solid
...You’re joking on the ‘his inner scummer wants out’ feeling ‘solid’, right? Personally, that’s a step too far for me in Mafia-related amateur psychoanalysis.

And myself, I’d be a mantis.
Dude's scummy anyways, but yeah I do think it was questionable he'd choose to be a snake.
I guess you can take notes on this, James?
In post 1136, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1135, Spangled wrote:And myself, I’d be a mantis.
Sorry to hear about your virginity. Silver lining, you still have your head and are alive.
Okay this is classy
<Embrace The Void>

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Thats a high brow joke.

Mating rituals for Preying Mantis' is for the copulation to finish with the female, which is much larger than her male counterpart, cuts off the head of the male Mantis, and it dies.

So, its a biology joke.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Im trying to pare down my comic collection, this shit is rough.

Making some hard decisions here.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1138, Formerfish wrote:Thats a high brow joke.

Mating rituals for Preying Mantis' is for the copulation to finish with the female, which is much larger than her male counterpart, cuts off the head of the male Mantis, and it dies.

So, its a biology joke.
I GOT IT
<Embrace The Void>

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1140, Gamma Emerald wrote:I GOT IT
Still feel like we misunderstand each other a lot.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I got the joke bro, didn't have to explain it
<Embrace The Void>

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1142, Gamma Emerald wrote:I got the joke bro, didn't have to explain it
I get that now, its cool.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

A lot of spiders do a similar thing.
This right here’s my stunt double, Cliff Booth

Town: 1 w, 0 L
Scum: 2 w, 0 L
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1144, Rick Dalton wrote:A lot of spiders do a similar thing.
Your catch up was lacking in luster. Why is that?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1145, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1144, Rick Dalton wrote:A lot of spiders do a similar thing.
Your catch up was lacking in luster. Why is that?
Did I say I was planning on catching up?

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

I figured by direct interaction I’d eventually be able to piece things together.

I said Hello.

I announced my presence.

I got a Hi back. I’m not leaning left, right, up, down on anyone, but I’ve been keeping up since I replaced in. I think it’s fair to not totally have a grasp on this game thus far.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

I also saw the setup, and having a difficult time grasping it.

I know the setups it is referring to, but that’s giving me pause.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1113, Rick Dalton wrote:I reckon I need to catch up and glance over my lines.

I’ll be off book shortly. Anyone have any notes?
I specifically said I reckon that I need to, not that I was going to. And this is still relevant, I am piecing things together, and seeing how things go prior to me getting into the mix. I also asked if anyone had anything, and got ignored, so I had to get a grasp on things to help when I look back.

I’m here now, ain’t i

Return to “Completed Open Games”