Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Tet »

In post 804, Egduf wrote:Tet - Slightly Scum, I didn’t like his reaction to Hectic, or the scum read he has on Carl which he gave no explanation for
My what now?
Egduf
Egduf
Townie
Egduf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Egduf »

In post 824, Menalque wrote:I don’t effort as scum

I decide what I’m pushing in this case prob you/Gandalf, and then I read through those ISOs specifically and cherry pick what I want

My read through and evolution pretty clearly shows that I actually read through he game which is way more effort than scum!me would need to make here
Fair enough, but I would have to have read your previous games to have known this, which I haven’t done. I’ll skim one in the night phase if it’s not unreasonably long.
Egduf
Egduf
Townie
Egduf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Egduf »

In post 826, Tet wrote:
In post 804, Egduf wrote:Tet - Slightly Scum, I didn’t like his reaction to Hectic, or the scum read he has on Carl which he gave no explanation for
My what now?
Sorry, I completely misread #385
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 827, Egduf wrote:

I decide what I’m pushing in this case prob you/Gandalf, and then I read through those ISOs specifically and cherry pick what I want

My read through and evolution pretty clearly shows that I actually read through he game which is way more effort than scum!me would need to make here
Fair enough, but I would have to have read your previous games to have known this, which I haven’t done. I’ll skim one in the night phase if it’s not unreasonably long.
I don't like that Mena is self metaing a clear on play. If Mena can say that about their play then it shows a knowledge of the meta and an ability to manipulate said meta to ones advantage.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 829, Formerfish wrote:
In post 827, Egduf wrote:

I don't like that Mena is self metaing a clear on play. If Mena can say that about their play then it shows a knowledge of the meta and an ability to manipulate said meta to ones advantage.
*wheels out poster featuring this post on rolling table*

*whips out pointer stick*

*points at image of post*

Now this ladies and gentlemen, is what we would refer to as an ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT. We can observe that the crafty scumbag has realised that the town player is on the right track, and must therefore be stopped. For fear of drawing direct attention to himself, he chooses to try to cast general suspicion on his target rather than risk a 1v1 highly likely to result in both of their deaths.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this snippet of Menalque’s educational series. Coming soon: “was that an appeal to emotion? Why yes, billy, it was!” and “how does this slippery scumfuck think he’ll slither out of this one? He won’t, there’s rope going around that neck!”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Menalque »

You can find my scumplay here if interested egduf

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=79930
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Tet »

Glad I decided not to off you lol.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:21 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Agree with the shepherding on to icon.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Most Serene
Most Serene
Goon
Most Serene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Most Serene »

In post 804, Egduf wrote:Reads as requested by Gandalf
Delta Klim - Slightly Town, for his good plan and townie sounding posts afterwards
Hectic - Maybe Town, I just have a good feeling about this guy. All 2 of my previous games had him in and this seems pretty consistent with how he acts as Town.
Formerfish - null, hasn’t done anything that has stood out to me yet
Egduf - Definitely Town.
Menalque - Back up to null, I’ve liked his recent posts a lot more.
EspressoPatronum - Still Slightly Town
Most Serene - null, hasn’t really done anything that suggests alignment to me yet.
Tet - Slightly Scum, I didn’t like his reaction to Hectic, or the scum read he has on Carl which he gave no explanation for
Oversoul - null, hasn’t done anything that’s stood out to me yet
Gandalf - Confused. I liked his confusion around voting because I thought it more likely he would have asked his scum buddies for help, but he didn’t have the same confusion with reading ISOs. His posts seem genuine, but I don’t think the read and vote changes are something he’d do as Town. Overall I’m leaning towards Town who just feels a bit out of their depth at the moment but not sure about this one.
Iconeum - null, in a similar situation to Menalque. He was lower before, but I’ve liked his more recent posts.
Carl Tuckerson - Maybe Town, for the same reasons as last time. Good townie vibes.

Lol I have 96 posts and have interacted with most of the town, giving reads and stances

But sure null me because I "haven't done anything" lmao if you don't gtfo with that
Sleeping on the beach takes seconds, achieving enlightenment takes a lifetime.
Most Serene
Most Serene
Goon
Most Serene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Most Serene »

BTW I haven't heard from DGB in a couple days and I'm working 32 out of the next 48 hours so if I'm lucky I miiiiiiiight get about six hours of sleep in the next couple days

Consider that your storm warning
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Persivul »

Votecount 1.8

Iconeum (5): TiphaineDeath, EspressoPatronum, Menalque, Carl Tuckerson, Oversoul (L-2)
Egduf (1): Iconeum
Hectic (1): Most Serene
Tet (1): Egduf
Gandalf (1): Tet

Not voting (4) - Formerfish, Delta Klim, Gandalf, Hectic

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to strand.

NOTE: I will be away on a previously scheduled camping trip with no internet access starting the afternoon of Thu 8.1 Until sometime on Sun 8.4. My apologies for interference to the game.

(expired on 2019-08-01 05:30:00) remain until day end
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I will try in this game tonight, I promise.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

Before I go to sleep:

VOTE: Iconeum L-1
Most Serene
Most Serene
Goon
Most Serene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Most Serene »

In post 837, Oversoul wrote:I will try in this game tonight, I promise.

I'll never forgive you if you don't kill me
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

That's some wifom stuff right there
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I was actually thinking of aiming elsewhere until you said that >_>
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Who was the person who said I attributed newbscum tell to Gandalf but not anyone else? I can't find it for the life of me. I thought it was Fudge.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 317, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 313, Menalque wrote:Yo EP do me a solid? Go read his iso then read edfug’s iso then hop on this here wagon with us
Fair. It's mostly a rehash of Delta's arguments. I'm not sure I buy the explanation at as the Gandalf vote being for pressure.

Interesting note - why did Oversoul dislike Gandalf's entrance but not mention edfug? I hate the, 'newb!scum address the thread in entry' theory fwiw, but he didn't apply it to both people.

I'm happy to swap over to edfug, but we really need to keep an eye on FF. From what I've seen, he doesn't coast as town.
Ah. I found it. This isn't what happened. Why did you think I was specifically referring to the "newb!scum address the thread in entry" theory?
Delta Klim
Delta Klim
Townie
Delta Klim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Delta Klim »

Intent to hammer.

I also want to know why you thought that, Espresso. I did not see that in Gandalf at all.
Most Serene
Most Serene
Goon
Most Serene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Most Serene »

In post 840, Oversoul wrote:That's some wifom stuff right there

I, Kuribo, am asking you, oversoul, as a friend

To Fucking murder me

Anyone who thinks I don't take vig shots on N1 doesn't know how I made my name

Open season on me, come take a shot at the king, it's a perfect chance for some newb scum to make a name for himself and say boy I remember that time I got away with NKing kuribo

Just remember after I'm raging in the dead PT: Hectic is scum, Ico is the obv counterwagon, Gandalf is one of his buddies and the third is probably Tet or something

See y'all in hell
Most Serene
Most Serene
Goon
Most Serene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Most Serene »

To Boddah
Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complain-ee. This note should be pretty easy to understand.
All the warnings from the scum hunt 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of lynching as well as creating wagons along with raging and debating for too many years now. I feel guity beyond words about these things.
For example when we're L-1 and the lights go out and the manic roar of my victim begins., it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Fate, who seemed to love, relish in the the love and adoration from the site which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I log in to the site. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do,God, believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. It must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child.
On my last 3 games, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally, and as fans of my play, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking mad. The mad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Gemini, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!
I have a goddess of a hydra partner who sweats whimsy and empathy and a townread who reminds me too much of what i used to be, full of love and joy, kissing every person he meets because everyone is good and will do him no harm. And that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Any other player becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death screamer that I've become.
I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along that have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess.
Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your letters and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away.
Peace, love, empathy.
kuribo
Oversoul and Iconeum, I'll be at your alter.
Please keep going Oversoul, for Ico.
For his life, which will be so much happier when we're both in the dead PT.
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU
Delta Klim
Delta Klim
Townie
Delta Klim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Delta Klim »

I'm not going to bother to read that.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 843, Oversoul wrote:
In post 317, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 313, Menalque wrote:Yo EP do me a solid? Go read his iso then read edfug’s iso then hop on this here wagon with us
[...]
Interesting note - why did Oversoul dislike Gandalf's entrance but not mention edfug? I hate the, 'newb!scum address the thread in entry' theory fwiw, but he didn't apply it to both people.

I'm happy to swap over to edfug, but we really need to keep an eye on FF. From what I've seen, he doesn't coast as town.
Ah. I found it. This isn't what happened. Why did you think I was specifically referring to the "newb!scum address the thread in entry" theory?
In post 6, Gandalf wrote:Hi everyone
In post 17, Egduf wrote:Hi everyone!
I noticed that last game 6 townies died, most of which announced they were going to shoot rather than barricade during the night, let’s try and avoid that mistake.
In post 57, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Gandalf

LOVE: Avatar
HATE: Intro
@Oversoul you're clearly referring to Gandalf's "hi everyone."
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 844, Delta Klim wrote:Intent to hammer.

I also want to know why you thought that, Espresso. I did not see that in Gandalf at all.
I didn't say Gandalf was newb!scum. I called out Oversoul for using a garbage method to say he disliked Gandalf's entrance when he didn't use the same method on edguf. See quoted posts above

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”