Chemist1422 (0):

Rick Dalton (0):

No-Lynch (0):

Not Voting (3):
Spangled, Chemist1422, Persivul, Gamma Emerald
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2019-08-13 00:35:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Remember: Flavor is just flavor. Don't use it to make arguments.
- Chemist1422 is V/LA until Thursday, August 8th, 2019.
- Spangled is V/LA due to being "sicker than any dog you care to name with a diarrhea-and-vomit bug"

Me being Me
- It's debatable if Sakura Hana has recovered from their cold, and their activity is no longer being lessened.
Sakura's signature has informed me that they still have a cold.
- Rick Dalton has corrected me: They don't watch movies, they live them. I can only assume this means their activity will be lessened.
- Formerfish has informed me that they don't watch movies, they direct them and everyone in them. I can only assume this means their activity will be lessened.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1574, Rick Dalton wrote:How does Drew self resolve?
He claimed doc, scum wont leave a doc alive for long if at all.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Doctor claiming doctor
This right here’s my stunt double, Cliff Booth

Town: 1 w, 0 L
Scum: 2 w, 0 L
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:31 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1570, Persivul wrote:
In post 1537, Doctor Drew wrote:When myself or Turkey pressed Persivul, he was just dismissive and defensive.
Turkey hasn't pressed me at all. He's put up a couple votes, but no case, no real attempts to interact with me.
You've hardly been here. How am I supposed to interact with you if you've hardly been here? My vote was rotting on your wagon because of your extended V/LA so it was doing nothing. I voted Drew to avoid a stalling game, but once I was satisfied with his claim I moved it back to you.
In post 1574, Rick Dalton wrote:How does Drew self resolve?
I don't want to speak for her, but she was probably thinking he self resolves through the NK.
In post 1571, Persivul wrote:First, note that you've barely interacted with me or tried to sort me. Second, I purposely sheep better players than myself in the early game, because I suck at tone reads.
I will reiterate that you have not been here much so there really has not been much for me to interact with. And how am I supposed to know that you sheep?
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

The name Cliff Booth has been taken, but I can’t message them, so I guess that means they haven’t activated the account
This right here’s my stunt double, Cliff Booth

Town: 1 w, 0 L
Scum: 2 w, 0 L
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:43 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1579, Rick Dalton wrote:The name Cliff Booth has been taken, but I can’t message them, so I guess that means they haven’t activated the account
Your avatar fits perfectly with this sentence
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1577, Rick Dalton wrote:Doctor claiming doctor
I mean, it is in my name......twas meant to be.

Pers, not sure why you being away when I voted you has any bearing. Don't use that as a way of discrediting me. And any attempt that Turkey or myself questioned your vote on me all you did was say 'fuck off, go look at Sakuras posts'.

You also never responded to the interactions I mentioned you had with Rick and Fish. You were able to respond to other parts of the same post, but not this. Not surprised though.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1531, Spangled wrote:
In post 1528, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: gobbledy
Explain this to me, please.
The way they've responded to the doc claim felt forced to me. Could be tmi because they were so quick to believe it. I also heavily SR'd dry-fit. I don't really have solid reasons to TR them other than the lol-hammer from yesterday feels like a ??? move to make as scum.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1533, Spangled wrote:
In post 1518, Skygazer wrote:intent to hammer drew
:?: :?:
Where is this coming from town?
A claimed doc, and you’re like
Spoiler:

Talk to me about this please Sky.
I don't believe the doc claim. It's an easy claim for scum to make in this setup and hard to disprove. I think their crumbs coming later on rather than earlier leads me to believe they realized they need to be setting up a claim since they've felt a lot of pressure so far. I also don't feel like doctors don't want to leave any traces that they're doctors; crumbing is pretty opposite to the whole "hiding from scum" play that most doctors would be playing like. they also hadn't pointed out any of their crumbs or claimed who they targeted when i declared intent, so declaring intent put some pressure on them to complete their claim as quick as possible without any chance to coordinate it.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Skygazer »

i'm fairly busy today so i'll be back tomorrow
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:57 am

Post by James Brafin »

Back and reading.
UNVOTE: Because claim. I'm not sure I believe it, but I'm not willing to risk lynching a potential PR. I think Sky's points here are accurate though and I'm going to try and catch up tonight so that I have a decent idea of the plausibility.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Skygazer »

i'd also like to point out that gobble has acted to remove pressure from drew;

fake-hammer gambit -> oh don't worry you weren't hammered!
i declare intent to try and put some imminent pressure for drew to actually complete their claim w crumbs/their target -> immediate unvote
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1583, Skygazer wrote:
Spoiler:

I don't believe the doc claim. It's an easy claim for scum to make in this setup and hard to disprove. I think their crumbs coming later on rather than earlier leads me to believe they realized they need to be setting up a claim since they've felt a lot of pressure so far. I also don't feel like doctors don't want to leave any traces that they're doctors; crumbing is pretty opposite to the whole "hiding from scum" play that most doctors would be playing like. they also hadn't pointed out any of their crumbs or claimed who they targeted when i declared intent, so declaring intent put some pressure on them to complete their claim as quick as possible without any chance to coordinate it.
Wow.

I responded to fake hammer saying I was doc, then posted crumbs when I had a free moment. Sorry I didn't drop everything right away for you.

This is such a misrep.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Spangled »

In post 1587, Doctor Drew wrote:
Spoiler:

Wow.

I responded to fake hammer saying I was doc, then posted crumbs when I had a free moment. Sorry I didn't drop everything right away for you.

This is such a misrep.
She means setting up the crumbs later in the thread, not telling us about them later.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

And, I had crumbs from D1.....
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

The who a I protecting ones.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1590, Doctor Drew wrote:The who a I protecting ones.
Ugh typos, the who I am protecting ones.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:32 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Spoiler:

Normally, I would agree that Doctor is a convenient thing for scum to claim, the thing is that scum almost never claim it. I think I was reading a mafia discussion post and a player named Radiant Cowbells made the same assertion (or maybe he refuted, can’t remember), but in Normals at least, Town doctors have been lynched at higher rates than scum fakeclaiming Doctors. Granted, I think the sample size was small (3 town doctors to 1 scum fakeclaiming).

I also think you’re misremembering the order of events. Drew said “you saved me from getting my crumbs” when he was under the assumption of being hammered. That implied to me that he wasn’t going to get the crumbs because he was dead anyway and “screw the town” out of spite. That seems townie to me. He didn’t get the crumbs u til after I said you’re not hammered. He even acknowledged he was getting his crumbs simultaneously as you declared intent. I don’t think your intent is what got him to claim that stuff. I truly believe what got him to claim was the fact that he didn’t think he was hammered. But the good thing is... we can just ask him.

Drew is my retelling of events accurate?

That all said, I do agree that it is suspicious his crumbs came later in the game days but it is possible that he didn’t think of crumbing until much later. When i started playing mafia again, i know i forgot that crumbing was probably important. I think his cadecus or whatever crumb is townie in itself. The timing not the greatest but overall the manner of his crumbs I think make him town. I think as scum he would want to have rock solid crumbs and the fact that they are sloppy is somewhat more townie.

I do think it is odd that you are scumreading Drew for his crumbs, but then also saying he is scummy for not playing like a doctor normally does by crumbing. Correct me if I’m wrong with that interpretation.

I noticed I never answered why I townread you, Sky. It is for a simple reason really. You have original thoughts and are actively trying to parse the game. I think that’s townie. Your push on me yesterday is what first made me think about it. When i was catching up, i paid attention to see why you thought Dry fit vote was opportunistic, and I agree with you. It looks super opportunistic. No one else really seemed to have that opinion about it but you’ve stuck with it. That makes me think you’re town. Now your opinions about the crumbs just further reinforce that you are actively thinking about this game and trying to solve it which I can’t say for a lot of players recently.

I also think it is a little ridiculous to start down that path that Drew and Gob are scum together. It would be incredibly bad play for me as scum to push a buddy day 1, then back down from it day 2. If either of us flipped scum that is seriously bad news for the two slots. As scum too I wouldn’t do that because it just attracts so much attention. Not that it matters, but as scum I lurk because I don’t like being scum.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:37 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I think Sakura is pretty town too with the gambit thing but she’s just sleeping and it makes me sad. :/
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:37 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Sheeping
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I thought i was at L-1 so I knew I needed to claim and post crumbs. I was then quickly 'hammered', so I was like fuck it, now I don't have to waste time pulling up the crumbs(wasn't a fuck you to town though, just saved me the hassle of doing it on a phone). When I realized I wasn't hammered, and still presumably at L-1, I realized I do need to get the crumbs.

And here we go with PreEditGate again, but I did see the intent but it was irrelevant since being at L-1 is basically a general intent to hammer.

Pre Edit: I am fairly confident Sakura is town now, along with Gamma.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Spangled »

In post 1577, Rick Dalton wrote:Doctor claiming doctor
No thoughts on any of this?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I am less sure about Gamma, but I do think Gamma is more likely to be town than not. I really think that gambits like the one Sakura did don’t produce the results that people think they do.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I would like it if everyone could comment on my Persivul case. :)
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1581, Doctor Drew wrote:Pers, not sure why you being away when I voted you has any bearing. Don't use that as a way of discrediting me. And any attempt that Turkey or myself questioned your vote on me all you did was say 'fuck off, go look at Sakuras posts'.
Turkey came around on that point:
In post 1098, gobbledygook wrote:Persivul, to answer you, I do not have an issue seeing the problems with Drew’s votes.
Why haven't you?

Why do you keep trying to link yourself to turkey?

Return to “Completed Open Games”