Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2023, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2020, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2016, Sushi Martyr wrote:
In post 2015, Ramcius wrote:You don't have to worry about spoilers, I have no intentions to read Nancy drew books. But this description feels like trolling tbh, can main character from book series just die like that?
Well, if you're not worried about spoilers, she comes back to life by the end. After a lot of misunderstandings, unresolved sexual tension, tragic flashbacks, and one chapter that consists entirely of haiku as a metaphor for human life, her love interest realizes that she still has unfinished work to do on this plane, and he offers her his soul so she can come back to life and continue her earthly tasks, giving up his life in the process. The book raised a lot of concerns in the community about the idea of suicide being portrayed as romantic, so subsequently all but fifteen copies were burned and everyone pretended like it never happened.

As for whether I'm trolling, mebbe <.<
In post 2017, Sushi Martyr wrote:It's a great read, though. I was in tears at the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
What really happens:

Nancy and her friends must try to figure out why a girl is acting strangely after visiting a haunted house in this sixteenth book of the Nancy Drew Diaries, a fresh approach to the classic mystery series.

Nancy’s classmate, Willa, needs her help. Willa is convinced something is terribly wrong with her friend Izzy, but everyone has dismissed Willa’s concerns, saying it’s just teen angst. But Willa thinks it’s more than that; she thinks Izzy is possessed.

It all started when Willa and Izzy snuck into an abandoned house with some of their friends. After running around and exploring, Willa went in to the basement and found Izzy staring into space. Izzy was conscious, but she was acting weird—she wouldn’t speak and she didn’t seem to recognize Willa. And when Izzy finally woke up from her trance, she had no memory of the previous few hours. Since then, Izzy’s continued to act strangely. She’s usually funny and easygoing, but now she’s high strung and has intense fits. Once she even threatened to hurt Willa.

Nancy is sure there’s a rational explanation for all of this and has a feeling she’ll find it at the “haunted” house. But what she finds has her questioning her resolve. Could Willa be right? Is Izzy possessed by the ghost of Heliotrope Lane?
I like Sushi's story better :lol:
Yeah me too. I might have actually seriously considering getting the eBook if it were true.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2024, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh the actual thing ND39 cited sounds vaguely like the plot to the most recent Nancy Drew movie
So it’s based on that book? What a coincidence. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2025, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2023, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2020, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2016, Sushi Martyr wrote:
In post 2015, Ramcius wrote:You don't have to worry about spoilers, I have no intentions to read Nancy drew books. But this description feels like trolling tbh, can main character from book series just die like that?
Well, if you're not worried about spoilers, she comes back to life by the end. After a lot of misunderstandings, unresolved sexual tension, tragic flashbacks, and one chapter that consists entirely of haiku as a metaphor for human life, her love interest realizes that she still has unfinished work to do on this plane, and he offers her his soul so she can come back to life and continue her earthly tasks, giving up his life in the process. The book raised a lot of concerns in the community about the idea of suicide being portrayed as romantic, so subsequently all but fifteen copies were burned and everyone pretended like it never happened.

As for whether I'm trolling, mebbe <.<
In post 2017, Sushi Martyr wrote:It's a great read, though. I was in tears at the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
What really happens:

Nancy and her friends must try to figure out why a girl is acting strangely after visiting a haunted house in this sixteenth book of the Nancy Drew Diaries, a fresh approach to the classic mystery series.

Nancy’s classmate, Willa, needs her help. Willa is convinced something is terribly wrong with her friend Izzy, but everyone has dismissed Willa’s concerns, saying it’s just teen angst. But Willa thinks it’s more than that; she thinks Izzy is possessed.

It all started when Willa and Izzy snuck into an abandoned house with some of their friends. After running around and exploring, Willa went in to the basement and found Izzy staring into space. Izzy was conscious, but she was acting weird—she wouldn’t speak and she didn’t seem to recognize Willa. And when Izzy finally woke up from her trance, she had no memory of the previous few hours. Since then, Izzy’s continued to act strangely. She’s usually funny and easygoing, but now she’s high strung and has intense fits. Once she even threatened to hurt Willa.

Nancy is sure there’s a rational explanation for all of this and has a feeling she’ll find it at the “haunted” house. But what she finds has her questioning her resolve. Could Willa be right? Is Izzy possessed by the ghost of Heliotrope Lane?
I like Sushi's story better :lol:
Yeah me too. I might have actually seriously considering getting the eBook if it were true.
So, you're a sucker for tragic romance? :lol:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:

:P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:31 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2028, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:

:P
That's quite different
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You were hoping for more like Romeo and Juiliet? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:

Better? :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

Nah, I was expecting "yes" or "no"

Also, I have no idea what West side story is
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2032, Ramcius wrote:Nah, I was expecting "yes" or "no"

Also,
I have no idea what West side story is

:o :o :o :o :o

Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Jingle »

Stepping Up 2: The Streets
This is a Parachute.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

You're not helping at all, Nancy. I can see that it's some old musical, but that's it
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Jingle »

It’s Romeo and Juliet but with snapping.
This is a Parachute.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Do they die at the end too?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

True story. I once saw a production of Romeo and Juliet at a Shakespeare in the park. There suddenly was a massive thunderstorm before they could kill themselves, so it actually had a happy ending, :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Ramcius »

Blasphemy, it's not Romeo and Juliet without tragic end
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My high school did a Dr. Seuss-ified version of Romeo and Juliet where no one died
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Ramcius »

But that was most important part of this story. Without it it's just normal love story like hundreds of others
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It was played for laughs though
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2037, Ramcius wrote:Do they die at the end too?
I dunno, I've never managed to finish it what with all the laughing at the ridiculous dancing and snap fights.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2040, Gamma Emerald wrote:My high school did a Dr. Seuss-ified version of Romeo and Juliet where no one died
I just got visions of the cat in the hat and the uptight fish. If any of you haven’t had dinner yet, I’d rather not spoil it for you. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Jingle »

This thread has some pretty weird erotic fanfiction, ngl.
This is a Parachute.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Korina »

GE, what do you think about my counteroffer?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 2045, Jingle wrote:This thread has some pretty weird erotic fanfiction, ngl.
Sounds like something I'd write, ngl
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2046, Korina wrote:GE, what do you think about my counteroffer?
I was meming anyway, but since 3 isn't an even number it can't be a double so you aren't going to jail
<Embrace The Void>

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2045, Jingle wrote:This thread has some pretty weird erotic fanfiction, ngl.
I'd never imagined you were this way, every day I learn something new...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”