Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

farside22 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:I kinda want it over with, tbh.
QFT

I've been trying to get people talking for weeks. I need to look back at Fonz's reason for thinking I'm scum and reply back.

The one think Skruff you forgot to mention was the day Holy was lynched Fonz was on the attack against Qman. He brought up a case and voted for him. I still don't understand why you voted for Holy.
I voted for Holy because Holy was going to vote for me, as well as Shanba and a few others. when I voted HOly, I Thought it was eith er aHOly lynch or a ME lynch. Voting HOly made sense.

Don't worry, though, if Fonz is scum he's goign to secretly change his vote to me to ensure a lynch of someone other than him. There's no reason for him to attack me, he just needs to keep you attacking me.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:01 am

Post by The Fonz »

Skruffs, that's not true. That day's lynch was only possibly going to be Qman or holy. Those two were the lynch candidates. Shanba never mentioned any intention of voting you: all he said regarding you was 'what is hmmmmworthy?' Holy's top suspect was Shanba. I'm pretty close to believing that an outright lie. There were far more people who appeared to be willing to vote Qman than vote you.

you also haven't answered any of my points.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Fonz is right. No one really stated a vote on you. More were leaning towards Holy or Qman and even I was getting people pointing the finger at me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:20 am

Post by The Fonz »

That's true actually- Shanba expressed far more suspicion of farside than of you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:That's true actually- Shanba expressed far more suspicion of farside than of you.
Which is why he probably picked me to take a vote away from thinking Holy was scum and I was her buddy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:24 am

Post by The Fonz »

Yeah, makes sense.

Also, farside, i resent your suggestion that I have let outside events influence me against you. If anything, I've given you more leeway than any other player acting comparatively scummy in my eyes. I think there's a fairly good case against you based on your fluctuating opinion of Qman, in particular. It's frankly ridiculous that Skruffs hasn't paid any attention to it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:Yeah, makes sense.

Also, farside, i resent your suggestion that I have let outside events influence me against you. If anything, I've given you more leeway than any other player acting comparatively scummy in my eyes. I think there's a fairly good case against you based on your fluctuating opinion of Qman, in particular. It's frankly ridiculous that Skruffs hasn't paid any attention to it.
I already said qman had his ups and downs. Sometimes he did something that caught my attention then he did something useful. It wasn't until Shanba died that I felt certain he was scum.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay.. maybe I am confusing my days here?

Let me take a look, I already explained a LONG TIME ago why I voted the way I did, and I'm not really too sure of what's happened in this game due to all the other stuff.

Fonz, it's not that I am not paying attention to it, it's more that I didn't see it. IT must have been on the last page. I will be back around 2 AM EST and if I have the energy will do a quick synopsis.

MOd: Please an extra 48 hour extension to deadline?
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Rishi »

Skruffs wrote:
Granted, but I still give the other players an option to open the polls early if they choose.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Rishi wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
Granted, but I still give the other players an option to open the polls early if they choose.
Please give this time in those 2 days and do not post at the last minute. We have been trying to get you to post for 2 weeks now.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'm going to vote to open the polls if skruffs doesn't post content tonight, and let the chips fall where they may.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm giving him till tomorrow afternoon to post. That sounds fair.
As of 24 hours post something of substance.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Open Polls

I will be voting farside. Skruffs, i'd prefer it if you did, actually, y'know, read all the reasons why you're completely wrong.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:29 am

Post by farside22 »

I've explained my actions. I have seen Fonz ignore Skruffs when it comes to the simplest and most blatant comments. Yet for some reason those are ok. Well since Fonz has made up his mind and Skruffs believes Fonz will change his mind come vote time. I will prevent that action right now.

Immunity Skruff

Either Skruffs you are indead town and I just couldn't get past how I felt about Elias or you are scum and I was right for 2 days. You win either way this way. Well if you are town you shouldn't vote for me, but I can't think anything I hadn't answered or explained. The whole WIFOM that fonz used is just scum setting up the one person who is the patsy. Yah me.
Skruffs you still have till 2pm PST to say something and I hope you still do.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Rishi »

farside22 wrote:
Immunity Skruff
Hmm. I did negate the random immunity rule, but I guess intentional immunity is still okay.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Rishi wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Immunity Skruff
Hmm. I did negate the random immunity rule, but I guess intentional immunity is still okay.
I did this intentionally in regards to a comment Skruffs made early about Fonz
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:46 am

Post by The Fonz »

Skruffs: You may note Farside's latest pirouette. Along with any of her many, many, previous ones.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:55 am

Post by The Fonz »

Actually, fuck it.

Immunity: Skruffs

Bluff called, young lady.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:Skruffs: You may note Farside's latest pirouette. Along with any of her many, many, previous ones.
Reading what Skruffs said about you might make you understand. If I really wanted to appeal to Skruffs without being noticed I would have done this and opened the opens. I'm not stupid.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:30 am

Post by The Fonz »

WIFOM...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:WIFOM...
Its that pretty much what you are doing with voting on me based on more what qman and hascow did then anything else.
You ignoring Skruffs comments, but calling me scummy when I say the same thing. Elias argued with me in regards to WIFOM so maybe it was to make me look scummy because he/you are scum.
Glad to see you really think I'm that stupid. :?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:40 am

Post by The Fonz »

You're trying to claim it's somehow wrong to vote you based on the numerous ties between you and the dead scum. You are wrong.

In any case, if you are not scum, the game is over, so there is no point in continuing this argument. I have given Skruffs what I believe are utterly compelling reasons to believe me innocent and you guilty: if he's town and cannot see this, it's still no longer worth dragging out the immense frustration this game is causing me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

The Fonz wrote:You're trying to claim it's somehow wrong to vote you based on the numerous ties between you and the dead scum. You are wrong.

In any case, if you are not scum, the game is over, so there is no point in continuing this argument. I have given Skruffs what I believe are utterly compelling reasons to believe me innocent and you guilty: if he's town and cannot see this, it's still no longer worth dragging out the immense frustration this game is causing me.
I'm not scum. Qman called me out when I stated that I was town.
Do you not think Qman's last comment and immunity for you does not look suspect?
I said I would give 24 hours to Skruffs and I meant it. If Skruffs is scum he was going to win due to your stubbornness. If he is town then voting you tonight would be a win for him.
You seem to think people can't change there mind because they are uncertain about people.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I waited the 24 hours.
Skruffs you disappointed me.
Skruffs scum you won because Fonz won't listen
Skruffs town you win going with your instict, but lose this because you couldn't participate as hard as you could have.

Open Polls
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Rishi »

After Skruffs found himself counting the votes, he did a dance of joy. His brain almost exploded. He was locked away in a dank room which was used for the tallying of the votes. The room had no television, but Skruffs could not have written a better script. Skruffs said, “I can make the votes say whatever I want! Now, should I get farside lynched and kill The Fonz tonight or lynch The Fonz and kill farside tonight?”

But then Skruffs got philosophical. “But I’ll be the only one left alive. How will I cope?” Then, as if sent from some divine force, a pamphlet floated through an open window. It advertised great rates for DirectTV with all the HD channels. “Life is good!”

Skruffs, Mafia Goon, wins!

farside22, Townie, killed in endgame.

The Fonz, Townie, killed in endgame.

Congratulations to hasdgfas, Qman and Skruffs!

Some quick notes. I think the format for this game was interesting, but I don’t think I would do it again. I think that the fact that people weren’t voting in the thread killed the discussion a little. The immunity thing was an attempt to give people something to talk about, but it didn’t work as well as I’d hoped. So, thanks for bearing with me in this experimental format. I hope you guys had fun.

I have the night choices at home and will post them later. Akonas, if he survived one more night, could have potentially broken the game open, as he may have had innocent results on two or three living players.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”