Micro 882: Public Cop 9P [Game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.15

TargetWagon
Oversoul
(3)
Lil Uzi Vert (), Commie Catgirl Coalition (), Dunnstral ()
Commie Catgirl Coalition
(1)
RadiantCowbells ()
Zulfy
(1)
Flubbernugget ()
Dunnstral
(1)
schadd_ ()
Lil Uzi Vert
(1)
Oversoul ()
Not Voting
(2)
Shoshin (), Zulfy ()

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-08-13 14:52:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 915, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:dunn, if scum, is almost definitely getting bussed.
What makes you say this?
In post 918, Flubbernugget wrote:LUV normally has super high post counts

I haven't played with oversoul in a while but I remember them obvtowning pretty easily

There's the entire me/rc debacle

So I have no clue what you're getting at
I dunno dude. I don't think that's true anymore with regards to what other people think. People constantly try to go for my head. It's funny because a lot of scum do it too. I don't know if I give off that vibe that I'm a
beta
bitch
push over (that fits), but it has kinda been a common trend that scum crash their ships rocks trying to go for me like a modern day siren song.
In post 920, Shoshin wrote:I have this gnawing gut feeling about something that I don't really want to talk about until tomorrow.
Noted
In post 931, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 918, Flubbernugget wrote:LUV normally has super high post counts

I haven't played with oversoul in a while but I remember them obvtowning pretty easily

There's the entire me/rc debacle

So I have no clue what you're getting at
That’s fair. To be honest, I’m not sure I have the energy to post a lot as town anymore. Everything seems to revolve around meta these days and when you couple that with the usual amount of noise in games here, I just get disinterested quick now and fall behind. Schadd can attest to this I think based on Abnormal.

A part of it also the fact that the majority of this player list doesn't really play that way either. I think if this game had players like Firebringer, I’d be posting a lot more.
I don't mean to be a jerk, but why did you join this game knowing all of these things?
In post 932, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’ve also noticed a shift in tolerance to fluff posting since I came back. That gets a scum read a lot more now.
Rightfully so.
In post 937, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 933, Shoshin wrote:Do you have any reads, LUV?
Zulfy is probably idiotic town. Scum reading Oversoul.
Why for both of these?
In post 938, Shoshin wrote:I agree with those reads, any others?
Again, why?
In post 942, Shoshin wrote:
In post 936, RadiantCowbells wrote:you don't trust me?
I didn't say that. I'm waiting to see who you push for a lynch today.
From your point of view, what type of information are you looking for within RC's pushes? I know you said it is some form of metric using who is pushed, alignment, and what the reasoning is for the push, but what exactly within those topics will help you discern RC's alignment? Please tell me it is more substantial than "who = noob, flip = town, RC = scum".
In post 950, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:i dont know what im seeing in flubber is personality rn bc there's stuff abt him i earnestly townread but not really that strongly
At this point in time, what were the things that made you earnestly town read Flubber?
In post 952, RadiantCowbells wrote:possibly

i certainly am asking you that question as town though
I don't see how this refutes her point, or why you think this helps support your point? This would be something that we cannot possibly know for a fact in the current moment.
In post 955, Zulfy wrote:LUV is scum btw
Preach it baby. At this point in the game, his only scumread is me and he does not appear to be trying very hard to feign scumhunting.

Looking through Blacksite, LUV's posts are somewhat different, but I can't tell if that is because LUV replaced in so he was able to hide behind catching up and thus able to post walls and what not. I do think the same logical inconsistencies are here though which is what made me stay on LUV that game.
In post 960, Shoshin wrote:Statements like that are what make me think this could be your scum game, RC.
In post 961, RadiantCowbells wrote:statements like that from you are why i make statements like that
In post 962, Shoshin wrote:Why should I townread you already?
In post 963, RadiantCowbells wrote:I dunno. Usually you do.
I hate this whole exchange with both Shoshin and RC. Is there a lot of pent up anger between you two? Is that what I'm sensing from the tone of these posts?
In post 972, Shoshin wrote:I'm not seeing the specific town tells I look for from you yet, so I'm waiting to see who you push at end of day, why you push them, and how they flip.
What town tells do you look for in his play? I'm pretty curious about this because RC is a lauded player and I would like to know for my own personal gain. :nerd:
In post 973, RadiantCowbells wrote:it's not your read or lack thereof it's
1{the things you're generating your read off of}
and
2[the things that you're not]
Help me understand this. I broke it into two parts -
1{}
and
2[]
because this sentence is way too vague not to do this. Colors don't mean anything, just trying to make sure all popular forum skins can see the color without wanting to kill me.
Are you saying that
1{}
is Shoshin should know better about, or she shouldn't be using those things as a way to read you?
Are you saying that
2[]
there are tells Shoshin should be townreading?
In post 976, RadiantCowbells wrote:schadd is my strongest scumread right now
In post 978, RadiantCowbells wrote:i could but not in a way that would be useful for you.
Noted
In post 985, RadiantCowbells wrote:it's not that you said you were on bacation

it just... felt scummy
Could you attempt to explain the things you saw in schadd that made you feel this way? You quoted a lot of his posts, but I feel like you're referencing something specific/only familiar to those who know schadd given your comment to Shoshin.
In post 988, Shoshin wrote:I think scum complain about games a lot more than town, especially when it's a player who prefers town.
I agree with this. I know I definitely do this as scum.
In post 997, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:do you scumread me for this as well because this should apply to me...? i feel like at least half my posting is bitching abt something
Please don't break my heart
Why?
In post 1009, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:dunn is now like near locktown after a shower + thinking on it
Is the Dunn locktown read more than just the fact that his wagon exploded?

schadd is not my choice of a lynch today But His Reads Besides LUV Suck - also hasnt made an effort to make use of THE PURRCOCET TELL notably
What is the Purrcocet tell?

luv town and esp never scum with schadd so jot that down
Why LUV town?

shoshin still town and probably not s/s with dunn anyway
Why were Shoshin and Dunn linked in your mind?

oversoul tr kinda gone
What changed this read?
Comments in purple.
In post 1013, RadiantCowbells wrote:schadd LUV ccc LUV oversoul

5 votes
I wasn't voting Zulfy at this point in time? :? I've never voted Zulfy and openly stated I read him town?
In post 1014, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh i counted LUV twice

4 votes
In post 1015, RadiantCowbells wrote:you should unvote
:?: This looks and feels awful and I cannot make sense for why RC did this.
In post 1036, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:Dunn hasnt used the purcocrt tell because there is no purrcocet tell
Not sure I believe this ;) but that answers one question
In post 1042, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok i'm not necessarily gonna lynch ccc today but i'm gonna play from here as if they're scum.
What?

I agree on the Zulfy read, but like, who are you even really scumreading at this juncture of the game. I wish I was here to ask this question in real time but c'est la vie.
In post 1044, RadiantCowbells wrote:if i don't flip scum d1 town loses. if you're town, do you want that? do you want to play into the gamestate of tomorrow where i led on town? why are you encouraging that as town?
I don't see how that is as big of a deal as you're presenting here... It makes going into Day 2 super solvable if just a few things swing our way. We could realistically be looking at a 6-1 with 2 confirmed townies and associatives to use as our foundatin.
In post 1046, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:i also just in general dont understand why in any circumstance it would be unproductive to vote your top scumread
CCC continues to be obvtown. I either don't understand RC's playstyle at all or he is scum.
In post 1049, RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't think i can present you an argument that will change your townread on him

but i do think i can get a lynch on him without your vote, so...
hello? :?:
In post 1059, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:so based on that vc and my general feelings on the game

i think there's only one t/t pairing in

{flubber/zulfy} {rc/schadd} {luv/oversoul}

this is regardless of my actual reads on said slots, but i think shoshin and dunn are my strongest trs

if dunn is scum it's with flubber, im going to go ahead and say that shoshin makes sense with literally no one
It's probably the Flubber/Zulfy pair as Town/Town
In post 1063, RadiantCowbells wrote:why can't shoshin be my buddy
Ew, I really don't like this and this only makes my feelings about their earlier interactions even worse.
In post 1069, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:VOTE: Oversoul
Why?
In post 1073, RadiantCowbells wrote:i mean

let's be real

do you think that -not the person i'm votnig- gets lynched?
What is going on with this type of threat?
In post 1082, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:i dont really have a strong reason to eliminate any team comprised of two of {you/flubber}/{luv/oversoul}/{rc}, while i feel schadd/luv and schadd/you are both blatantly non teams
What associatives are you reading that make those definitively not teams?
In post 1087, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:
In post 845, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This game is a mess to be honest because of skipping RVS.
feels like a town comment
Does this mean you disagree with Shoshin's Complaint Tell?
What is this supposed to be a response to? LUV was town in that game and...?
Would RC bus his buddy in this type of game... hmm...
In post 1106, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Zulfy’s case on me is so bad.
In post 1108, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Let’s just all ignore him and lynch Oversoul.
CCC how are you seriously town reading this? How is anyone townreading this?
In post 1111, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think LUV is scum either
Why?
In post 1113, Zulfy wrote:So it's looking like CCC/Oversoul
I know you meant wagons, but no on both accounts.
In post 1115, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:the wagons are ccc/oversoul while schadd is the leading wagon? on god?
I like this "on god?" I think I am going to take it.
In post 1166, RadiantCowbells wrote:where did oversoul go :c
Why me specifically...? I don't think I was the only missing at this time...?

I literally just fucked my neck up thinking this chair had any modicum amount of neck support and the chair stopped at my shoulders. I need to stand up.
In post 1171, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Oversoul

I don't know what to think about schadd

I'm not scumreading LUV

Flubber is...? IDK
Why the vote on me and why the read on LUV? What is making it hard for you to make a read on LUV?
In post 1181, schadd_ wrote:can you draw out some of the reasoning for this / where you're getting an apparently large amount of team eliminations from ? rc/me in particular is odd

im soft voting oversoul rn but i think they have at least 3 votes already
Where is this coming from?
In post 1192, Commie Catgirl Coalition wrote:Oversoul idk how far uve read but ur dunn read hasnt changed..?
When I see people vote me as town, I typically scumread them. See my earlier comment about giving off this vibe of being a push over, but I definitely think scum think I am an easier person to kill because I generally have bad reads and also just rub people the wrong way so there's always this sense of unease around me. Go look at the completed Blacksite Micro in this forum. An all town bloc almost successfully hung me as a counter wagon to a scum day 1. Shoshin actually was a part of that bloc. I can't remember if I asked this already in my wall, but Shoshin, what is your opinion on LUV in this game compared to that game? You haven't said much about him.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Oversoul »

tl;dr

My LUV read unchanged. Do not think his play is pro-town at all. Not trying to scumhunt or generally interact with anyone in this game
My second strongest scum read is RC because I feel like from everything I've read his play would be different? I don't even know. Part of me thinks that he takes more pride in his scum game and would try really hard in this game because of the people here, but all of me also understands nothing about RC or his motives. I just do not think his later game stances in this game are well founded and it pings me as very scummy
Dunn would be my third choice for much the same reason as LUV. His last reads list seems very opportunistic in my mind
Outside 4th shot is schadd? But I don't really have a strong read there. He is a good cop target I think.

I feel pretty strongly about Zulfy, CCC because I feel like they are trying to sort the game. I also feel like Shoshin and Flubber are doing that as well more so than any of the players below them. It may be a basic and rudimentary metric to judge play off, but I think it holds true. Shoshin also reminds me of her town play in Blackskite (also incorrectly read me as scum in Blacksite). Of course I just probably signed my own death certificate with that RC scumread, but I'm probably dead anyway given again the glacial progression to a near ubiquitous scumread of Oversoul yet people don't actually supply reasons or seemingly have an openly stated basis for it

Ordering of my list would probably be
CCC/Zulfy
Shoshin/Flubber
Schadd/Dunnstral
RC/LUV
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I do apologize for the quote strip eye sore of a wall. I put some pretty colors in it though :)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

oversoul is scum

oversoul[/v]

gbye
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:31 pm

VOTE: Oversoul
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:34 pm

every single take he presented in that wallpost is awful.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Knew it lmao. GL town. I wasn’t cop
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:39 pm

In post 1201, Oversoul wrote:but I definitely think scum think I am an easier person to kill because I generally have bad reads and also just rub people the wrong way so there's always this sense of unease around me. Go look at the completed Blacksite Micro in this forum. An all town bloc almost successfully hung me as a counter wagon to a scum day 1. Shoshin actually was a part of that bloc.
also, you know full well that you're not hammered.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:40 pm

In post 1200, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.15

TargetWagon
Oversoul
(3)
Lil Uzi Vert (), Commie Catgirl Coalition (), Dunnstral ()
Commie Catgirl Coalition
(1)
RadiantCowbells ()
Zulfy
(1)
Flubbernugget ()
Dunnstral
(1)
schadd_ ()
Lil Uzi Vert
(1)
Oversoul ()
Not Voting
(2)
Shoshin (), Zulfy ()

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-08-13 14:52:59).
In post 1207, Oversoul wrote:Knew it lmao. GL town. I wasn’t cop
literally at the top of this page and he's pretending that he thinks that he's been hammered.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:42 pm

In post 1201, Oversoul wrote:In post 1014, RadiantCowbells wrote:
oh i counted LUV twice

4 votes

In post 1015, RadiantCowbells wrote:
you should unvote

This looks and feels awful and I cannot make sense for why RC did this.
literally, what's the suggested scum motivation for this? there's none. at all. not as scum with luv. not as not scum with luv.
every motivation to do this is NAI and it doesn't take a genius to realize that.

and just the way that he's pushing on me is exactly what i've seen from a dozen scum trying to set me up as an easy mislynch recently.
also that "I wasn't the only one lurking at that stage of the game thing" doesn't come from town sorting the game honestly: he knows he was an activity outlier at that stage.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:46 pm

In post 1201, Oversoul wrote:Preach it baby. At this point in the game, his only scumread is me and he does not appear to be trying very hard to feign scumhunting.

Looking through Blacksite, LUV's posts are somewhat different, but I can't tell if that is because LUV replaced in so he was able to hide behind catching up and thus able to post walls and what not. I do think the same logical inconsistencies are here though which is what made me stay on LUV that game.
this is scumwaffle with that phrasing always
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:48 pm

also the giggles pocketing lel
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:51 pm

In post 1202, Oversoul wrote:My LUV read unchanged. Do not think his play is pro-town at all. Not trying to scumhunt or generally interact with anyone in this game
also all the ways that he interacts with LUV suggests that he is scum who knows that they're town
In post 1201, Oversoul wrote:I don't mean to be a jerk, but why did you join this game knowing all of these things?
this too, etc.
In post 1201, Oversoul wrote:CCC how are you seriously town reading this? How is anyone townreading this?
more "scum who thinks that a townie should by RIHGTS be an easy mislynch"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 219, Dunnstral wrote:
Here's what NOT to do:
-Even 1-2 people claiming VT swings this hugely in mafia's favor. If you claim VT for no reason, you will probably be lynched, and most definitely disadvantage the town.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:49 am

Post by Shoshin »

VOTE: Oversoul
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1208, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1201, Oversoul wrote:but I definitely think scum think I am an easier person to kill because I generally have bad reads and also just rub people the wrong way so there's always this sense of unease around me. Go look at the completed Blacksite Micro in this forum. An all town bloc almost successfully hung me as a counter wagon to a scum day 1. Shoshin actually was a part of that bloc.
also, you know full well that you're not hammered.
It was a preemptive thing and it was 2:30 in the morning and it looks like it was correct, so maybe take a chill pill? Shoshin just scumclaimed with that hammer anyway
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:30 am

Post by schadd_ »

abt to do the same or warn as much
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:31 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1202, Oversoul wrote:He is a good cop target I think.
i sort of disagree
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:16 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.Final

TargetWagon
Oversoul
(5)
Lil Uzi Vert (), Commie Catgirl Coalition (), Dunnstral (), RadiantCowbells (), Shoshin ()
Zulfy
(1)
Flubbernugget ()
Dunnstral
(1)
schadd_ ()
Lil Uzi Vert
(1)
Oversoul ()
Not Voting
(1)
Zulfy ()

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Oversoul has been lynched.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:20 am

Post by northsidegal »

Oversoul was lynched. He was a...

Spoiler: Role PM
PUBLIC COP 9P
You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partner,
TODO
At any time you may confer with them here.
As a member of the Mafia, you have access to a factional nightkill - at night one of you may kill another player.

You win when the mafia constitutes a majority or nothing can prevent that.

The game thread is here. After reading this, please confirm by responding with your role or by posting in your private thread.
///////

Night 1 begins now and ends in (expired on 2019-08-11 09:21:59). Should all living players agree, I will accelerate the night.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Small correction: nights will be lasting 48 hours as indicated in the rules, not 24 hours as mistakenly indicated.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:22 am

Post by northsidegal »

RadiantCowbells was killed. He was a...

Spoiler: Role PM
PUBLIC COP 9P
You are a
Vanilla Townie
During the day, you have your voice, your vote, and your suspicions.

You win when all members of the mafia are dead.

The game thread is here. After reading this, please confirm by responding with your role.
///////

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:22 am

Post by northsidegal »

-