Nute Krazy
Nute Krazy
Goon
Nute Krazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Nute Krazy »

I wasn't asked, but I think that all of the hydras started off with the "hide my online status" setting turned on.
"Lord Sidious, he, promised us peace, we only want..." *gets killed by Darth Vader*
Ki Adi Joandi
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Ki Adi Joandi »

In post 1249, Obi Someth Kenobi wrote:if you assume scum are on the wagon, then who do you suspect?
I already said it wasn't Shiro, so it's in Arist/Nute/Tytus. The problem is I have no good reason to actually favour one over the others.

So, Worm hasn't been playing and it was all you?? I'd say that actually works in your favour if I know anything abiout scum you. There's a reason why I said what you are quoting in your main's sig about scum!you, and that is you do have a talent of appearing too innocent when you're scum. You don't look that innocent (at least to me) here, so that's why I said it's not how "Xtoxm" plays scum.
"What about the Droid attack on the Wookiees?"
Ki Adi Joandi
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Ki Adi Joandi »

In post 1250, Nute Krazy wrote:I wasn't asked, but I think that all of the hydras started off with the "hide my online status" setting turned on.
O wouldn't know about that. Chara came here first and they posted in the main the thread and even alt slipped before I got to this account.
Obi Someth Kenobi
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Obi Someth Kenobi »

In post 1251, Ki Adi Joandi wrote:So, Worm hasn't been playing and it was all you??
correct
he ego posted but all posts on this acc are mine
"It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground."
Ki Adi Joandi
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Ki Adi Joandi »

OK, which of Arist/Nute/Tytus would you say you're mist confident in flipping red, and why?
Obi Someth Kenobi
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:38 am

In post 1071, Ki Adi Joandi wrote:i also want to tell you all youre very very bad at concealing your identities. someone remind me after the game is over to point out what you all said in these last few pages to give away your true identities. really?
since im out
what gave me away?
Obi Someth Kenobi
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:39 am

In post 1254, Ki Adi Joandi wrote:OK, which of Arist/Nute/Tytus would you say you're mist confident in flipping red, and why?
tyt>arist>nute
Ki Adi Joandi
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Ki Adi Joandi »

POE mostly. I would have never guessed you as a low effort slot at the start of the game.
Ki Adi Joandi
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Ki Adi Joandi »

In post 1256, Obi Someth Kenobi wrote:
In post 1254, Ki Adi Joandi wrote:OK, which of Arist/Nute/Tytus would you say you're mist confident in flipping red, and why?
tyt>arist>nute
'K. Any specific reasons?
Obi Someth Kenobi
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 am

sr tyt; tr nute, arist is piggy in the middle
tyt - too many instance of posting nonsense, and tunneling me for what feels like the whole game
nute i tr based on how theyve handled my slot
Obi Someth Kenobi
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:47 am

In post 1257, Ki Adi Joandi wrote:POE mostly. I would have never guessed you as a low effort slot at the start of the game.
i mean, im often low effort, but i capitalised/adjusted speech
did you actively try to work out who everyone was?
Ki Adi Joandi
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Ki Adi Joandi »

Not until I saw all the flipped people and had a good idea about a couple more slots. I mean, it wasn't exactly intentional, but some people use certain phrases or type in a certain style, and some even said something that made them obvious to me. That is why I started the game typing in all small letters and avoiding the use of emoticons so as to conceal my identity for as long as possible, but then I alt slipped and that was the end of it.
Ki Adi Joandi
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Ki Adi Joandi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Ki Adi Joandi »

I like playing anonymous games (too bad we don't have many of those) because it removes the "meta hunting" factor and is more focused on actual play. But then when you are lost AND tempted you can't help but try to use meta to figure things out if at all possible,
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.02

The time is based off of California time, or -8:00, month first, then day.

Not Voting [7]:
Darth Easy Baker, Obi Someth Kenobi, Ki Adi Joandi, Shirobacca, Arist2d2, Nute Krazy, Darth Tytitus

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Day ends in (expired on 2019-08-20 20:00:00)
on
August 20th, 2019.

Mod Notes:
Boon Wars Hub thread for updates on the game!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Darth TyTitus »

In post 1216, Arist2D2 wrote:Not to mention if you feel the FG wagon was all town then you would be looking at exactly ki adi, obi, Nute, shiro. Some combination therein.
I am

And I think Ki Adi and Nute are town because of their Day 1 votes on Palpatine

Hence why I have Obi/Shiro as the scum buddies right now with either Nute/you as a possible third
"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate. You have anger. But you don't use them."
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Darth TyTitus »

Obi did you just randomly drop your Shiro scumread?

Wow even more of an argument for these two as scum together
"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate. You have anger. But you don't use them."
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Darth TyTitus »

If everyone just wants to randomly give Shiro a pass fine, but Obi is a fine candidate for a lynch today

Let's go there
Obi Someth Kenobi
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Obi Someth Kenobi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:26 pm

In post 1265, Darth TyTitus wrote:Obi did you just randomly drop your Shiro scumread?

no
disgusting misrep attempt
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Darth TyTitus »

uh no
In post 1199, Darth TyTitus wrote:And @Obi, I want you to address your scumread on Shiro like 100x more because I either agree with you or think you're last minute bussing. And this should be clear when you make your case about them : )
did you ever answer this?
Shirobacca
Shirobacca
Goon
Shirobacca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Shirobacca »

In post 1265, Darth TyTitus wrote:Obi did you just randomly drop your Shiro scumread?

In post 1266, Darth TyTitus wrote:If everyone just wants to randomly give Shiro a pass fine, but Obi is a fine candidate for a lynch today

Let's go there
VOTE: Darth Tytitus

If this lazy facsimile of scumhunting is supposed to convince anyone let me know

Tyti has just been saying words for days. This is not town by a long shot lol
"HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Darth TyTitus »

Wow I love being right

If anyone wants to give me a better reason than "Oh they've been scumhunting" for why Shiro is town, I'd love to hear it

To me it's all looked fake af

VOTE: Shiro
Shirobacca
Shirobacca
Goon
Shirobacca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Shirobacca »

I love how earlier today you're like "hmm I seem to share the same PoE as Shiro"

but then you ignore every other point I make and exclusively focus on the point I made about the FG wagon, probably because I called you out on spewing RCE/Vork town in your shitty reaction to my push there lol

like how is that a real thought process you have. "Hmm, Shiro thinks the FG wagon has scum on it, and my top candidate is also on that wagon... better throw a tantrum for agreeing with me in a way that only conceivably implicates me if they both flip town!"

then later

"Ohhh, I agree with every point Shiro is making... but I dislike the fact that earlier they said I might be scum because the FG wagon probably had scum on it even though they're not really pushing that point right now"

like none of what you have said today makes remote sense from a town POV. You keep saying and doing things that make waaaaaay more sense from a scum pov than a town pov. And then you start trying to link me to Obi in the most ham-fisted way possible like wtf? I come into today and think he's scum through VCA and PoE through other townreads and you're like "ohhh shiiiit Shiro/Obi is totes a thing guys!"

complete bullshit

there's no way you have said the things you say and not either have a lobotomy or be scum lol
"HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
Shirobacca
Shirobacca
Goon
Shirobacca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Shirobacca »

Pure kneejerk to the vote with 0 critical thought lol
"HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
Shirobacca
Shirobacca
Goon
Shirobacca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Shirobacca »

Scum are frozen because they were hoping the first vote of lylo wouldn't actually land on scum LOL
"HGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
Darth TyTitus
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Darth TyTitus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Darth TyTitus »

Day 1 - Doesn't vote Palpatine and buddies the #1 wagon and calls them obvtown, great positioning for scum this game to dodge a vengekill while simultaneously not bussing Palps
Day 2 - Again buddied the fuck out of the lynch candidate and is still attacking this wagon even though it wasn't that bad because it was a DL lynch
Day 3 - Was for the RCE lynch and the Irreleph vengeshot. Sure town can be wrong but again we're seeing someone push two town here

The fact that anyone can say Shiro is actually trying here boggles my mind. Not to mention they're tunnelling me because I argued against their awful logic that FG was obvtown/the wagon was bad (even though it's still likely all town, lmfao) and now because I'm "not scumhunting".

Give me a moment to rant here, because that's SLIGHTLY FRUSTRATING. I've been scumhunting all game, even when it appears this town is lazy as shit. I brought activity when this game was pretty much dead. I voted Palpatine early on, I wasn't on the mislynch yesterday, and I made sure we got a lynch on FG rather than no lynching. I'm not obvtown by any means, but if I'm your #1 choice for today you sure as hell aren't town who is genuinely reading this game.

Shiro even expressed a scumread on Obiwan entering today and I pushed it as them two being buddies and now I'm the target. I don't like to be confbiased but man, it feels like I'm just right.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”