Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

No, I was right about you last time Cyrus, I was scum helping along a mislynch.

All you are doing now is focusing on my vote of you. You are repeatedly ignoring my posts about you changing reads on a dime to fit the agenda you wanted.....a mislynch of me. Awfully convenient that this happened when someone else decided to vote me, ya think?

To really simplify it for you.

Cyrus parks vote on me, says he doesn't have a good read on me so calls me null, The Fonz votes me(wagon starting), Cyrus now says he thinks I am scum.

The fact that it is about me is irrelevant, you are scum for the reasons I described.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:21 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 198, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 194, Doctor Drew wrote:This feels like a much different Cyrus. He actually seems like he has a plan, whereas in that game he was super rough around the edges.
Describe to me his plan.

Gamma is the confirmed town

VOTE: Menalque

@Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh sorry Roster, was gonna answer on my last post but got all worked up with Cyrus.

Plan was probably too strong, or not the right word. He just seems more focused and calculated then before.

For instance, my case on him. He was waiting the whole game with his vote parked on me, with no case whatsoever on me, waiting for someone else to hop on, before he called me scum.

This is different then the Cyrus posting walls of nonsensical flailing, he purposely held back and waited for the moment for someone else to hop on board, my guess is he feels like if I was mislynched he could act like like he didn't start the process.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:47 am

Post by mastina »

In post 186, GreyICE wrote:dude so was i
but this shit is like dowsing if dowsing actually worked
im convinced beneath the surface of mastina is some sort of Sherlock Holmes personality that knows everything
and dicks with her by doinking up her readslists
So am I. I'm pretty sure that there's a genius in me, but that genius is an absolute dick who's more likely to aide Moriarty than to catch him.

:P
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:48 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 227, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh sorry Roster, was gonna answer on my last post but got all worked up with Cyrus.

Plan was probably too strong, or not the right word. He just seems more focused and calculated then before.

For instance, my case on him. He was waiting the whole game with his vote parked on me, with no case whatsoever on me, waiting for someone else to hop on, before he called me scum.

This is different then the Cyrus posting walls of nonsensical flailing, he purposely held back and waited for the moment for someone else to hop on board, my guess is he feels like if I was mislynched he could act like like he didn't start the process.
sounds like your frakeing out you realize it takes 7 to lynch right your trying to deflact from your wagon super early . i said i was going to read you more carefully so i went over all your scum pt then looked at the game that was attached to it and you know what i found. you act the same way as scum every time just like your acting now.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 am

Post by cyrus62 »

hasn't really changed my read null means i need to dig deeper to sort them. so i dug deeper in to you. and as far as your vote on me idc it will fall off when people see im town scum hunting.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:53 am

Post by mastina »

In post 187, Menalque wrote:The third party thing was bad and then hopping on me once I declared VLA is also bad
You should be well aware that I don't give a shit about players declaring V/LA. Scum are scum. They don't become any less scum just because they are busy. Their inactivity becomes NAI, but the content of their posts don't magically become less scummy just because they are V/LA. Less content when V/LA is fine. But I am not scumreading you for having less content. I am scumreading you for the nature of what content you HAVE posted, and nothing about being V/LA makes any of that be less applicable.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:55 am

Post by mastina »

In post 199, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 197, Menalque wrote:Yeah I just haven’t found anyone doing anything that scummy yet

I’m thinking prob someone on the baezu wagon but not sure who
You have like 3 options
This plus GreyIce's points are quite valid BTW.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 171, GreyICE wrote:really
as an aside
i was hoping fonz was town
y u kill my dreams
Even when calling me scum you can't not sheep me
Let's be honest, I piss excellence.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

i mean you used to
you jumped the shark
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:00 am

Post by mastina »

In post 207, GreyICE wrote:
In post 205, rosterfoster wrote:Ok so why does someone just randomly not get to play this game?
thats a question for the moderator and not helpful during the game
after the game ask any questions like that if it's not obvious from the setup
like maybe we find out that the president is actually evil and elements is a good guy
when he shows up to restore our memories after something happens

so it would make sense in context but speculation like that right now is kind of meh
Actually. According to my role pm, the communists are the bad guys, BUT, in spite of them being the bad guys, the president is himself explicitly not a good guy. Flavor wise he's not necessarily evil but is AT THE VERY LEAST shady as fuck himself. So this game COULD be Evil vs. Evil.

Also, on that note: pretty sure that once I get my memories, I'll know who killed Elements. Flavor indicated that I have knowledge there, just not something that I remember.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:03 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 227, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh sorry Roster, was gonna answer on my last post but got all worked up with Cyrus.

This is pretty similar to how I felt in that game though. You probably didn’t feel it because you were scum, but I really just think it’s Cyrus’ time. It obviously doesn’t work too well for playing mafia, because it makes you a very common mislynch, but I’m just not convinced that any of this differs siginifcantly/ at all from previous experience.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:04 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I low-key feel that Mastina wins if she gets night-killed.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 237, rosterfoster wrote:I low-key feel that Mastina wins if she gets night-killed.
Then let’s just lynch her D2?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:15 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 235, mastina wrote:
In post 207, GreyICE wrote:
In post 205, rosterfoster wrote:Ok so why does someone just randomly not get to play this game?
thats a question for the moderator and not helpful during the game
after the game ask any questions like that if it's not obvious from the setup
like maybe we find out that the president is actually evil and elements is a good guy
when he shows up to restore our memories after something happens

so it would make sense in context but speculation like that right now is kind of meh
Actually. According to my role pm, the communists are the bad guys, BUT, in spite of them being the bad guys, the president is himself explicitly not a good guy. Flavor wise he's not necessarily evil but is AT THE VERY LEAST shady as fuck himself. So this game COULD be Evil vs. Evil.

Also, on that note: pretty sure that once I get my memories, I'll know who killed Elements. Flavor indicated that I have knowledge there, just not something that I remember.

I mean, evil vs anti hero maybe, but there is 100% definitely a town...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 225, Doctor Drew wrote:No, I was right about you last time Cyrus, I was scum helping along a mislynch.

All you are doing now is focusing on my vote of you. You are repeatedly ignoring my posts about you changing reads on a dime to fit the agenda you wanted.....a mislynch of me. Awfully convenient that this happened when someone else decided to vote me, ya think?

To really simplify it for you.

Cyrus parks vote on me, says he doesn't have a good read on me so calls me null, The Fonz votes me(wagon starting), Cyrus now says he thinks I am scum.

The fact that it is about me is irrelevant, you are scum for the reasons I described.
This makes sense
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 am

Post by mastina »

In post 214, rosterfoster wrote:They involve a lot of fuckery.

Incidentally Mastina hasn't sworn yet IIRC. I think swearing is one of her town tells.

But she's claimed 3P so...
Precisely. :P
As third parties, I'm never quite in my town meta in spite of explicitly always aiming to townside. I try, but because I am not actually town in spite of legitimate trying to help the town, it shows.

Mind you, I never am in my scum meta as a third party, either, tho people misidentifying my 3p play as my scumplay is quite common.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:00 am

Post by mastina »

In post 237, rosterfoster wrote:I low-key feel that Mastina wins if she gets night-killed.
That would be a godsend.

I'm more expecting some kind of troll wincon like Lyncher with a lynch target of the Vice President.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:42 am

Post by momo »

In post 154, cyrus62 wrote:
@mod is using post from a dead scum pt allowed since its dead if it proves some one may be scum
If the game is over yes. If the game is ongoing no.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:01 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 239, The Fonz wrote: Also, on that note: pretty sure that once I get my memories, I'll know who killed Elements. Flavor indicated that I have knowledge there, just not something that I remember.

I mean, evil vs anti hero maybe, but there is 100% definitely a town...[/quote]
im sad my low key joke got glossed over
notice me senpai
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 229, cyrus62 wrote:

sounds like your frakeing out you realize it takes 7 to lynch right your trying to deflact from your wagon super early . i said i was going to read you more carefully so i went over all your scum pt then looked at the game that was attached to it and you know what i found. you act the same way as scum every time just like your acting now.
In all 3 completed games on here since I started this account I have been scum once.

Soo.....you want me to save you the trouble and post that scum PT?

You can look up my old account, FuDuzn, and post those scum PT's if you wish as well.

Have you looked up my town games as well?

You would make a terrible lawyer.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

giving fair warning that I might be extremely less active soon
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Menalque »

Oh cool I think greyICE is actually scum
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:51 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 245, Doctor Drew wrote:You would make a terrible lawyer.
To be fair Lawyers would be terrible at mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:55 am

Post by GreyICE »

We have at least one lawyer on site.
Show