Mini Theme 2094 : Undertale Semi-Open: Game over!

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

Votecount 3.0
Kill votes:

Something_Smart -----(1) Oversoul
Elements -------------(0)
Oversoul --------------(0)
DrDolittle --------------(0)
Dr Easy Bake ----------(0)
volxen -----------------(0)
Chemist1422-----------(0)
Adorable----------------(0)
Emperor flippyNips-----(0)

Spare votes:

Something_Smart -----(0)
Elements -------------(1) Emperor flippyNips
DrDolittle --------------(0)
Dr Easy Bake ----------(1) Something_Smart
Chemist1422-----------(0)

Voting for a Kill (1):
:
Oversoul
Voting for a Spare (2):
: Something_Smart, , Emperor flippyNips
Not voting at all (4):
, volxen, Dr Easy Bake, Elements, Adorable
With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to make a choice.

The availability of RPGs with gender agnostic protagonists fills you with determination.

Deadline: (expired on 2019-08-25 06:00:00)

Voting rule 8 and the setup description are somewhat disparate but can be harmonized: Voting rule 8 only triggers if the setup description's proscription of plurality voting creates a tie that needs to be broken. The mafia will not be restricted to choosing amongst the tied selections, though, because that's not how voting rule 8 was written.
The deadline is not imminent but such clarifications are ideally made as early as can be.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

@element— what do you think of something smart?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:54 am

In post 546, Emperor flippyNips wrote:So we spare element today y’alls?
In post 547, Emperor flippyNips wrote:HEAL: elements

Anyones?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Elements »

In post 551, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@element— what do you think of something smart?
Most likely scum, definitely not being spared.

HEAL: Elements
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Adorable »

Elements has also been my town read on day 1 along with chennis.

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Elements »

For tomorrow my spare preference order would be:
Adorable
Volxen
Flippynips
Oversoul
DEB
SS
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

This is interesting. All very interesting.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Another hammer has presented itself and I am so very,
very
tempted
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:28 pm

:up:

I fuck with that.

I’d put myself higher but I get why I’m not. I was super burnt out on mafia when I started this game. I think I’m getting back into the groove of things now tho

I’d only put myself one higher tho but that’s basically cos all of volxen’s post have been like wall posts & im lazy. So I don’t have a good reason for putting myself one higher besides I know I’m town lol

Pedit: @555
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:29 pm

I was rambling
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Elements »

Your two positions are close. Volxen is higher because his posts have more substance
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:49 pm

100% fair. In this scenario, where I am makes perfect sense
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by volxen »

Intent to hammer Elements

I think that sparing Elements is the right move for today. Elements, do you have anything else that you want to say?
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by Elements »

I've posted my spare list and am ready to ascend...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

I apologize for my delays, I have been incredibly busy the last two days. I have started a new job and it looks like it is going to be one of those 60 hour work week type jobs. :dead: Pray for me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 562, volxen wrote:

I think that sparing Elements is the right move for today. Elements, do you have anything else that you want to say?
I am curious why you are so willing to send Elements, despite wanting my answer and not getting it? You, along with everyone else, but especially you, seemed to be angry with how fast I had been moving the game, but now you are ok with moving the game fast and barely having any discussion?
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Deb scum claim
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 567, Oversoul wrote:Deb scum claim
Nope
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 533, volxen wrote:@Oversoul... you still haven't answered my question:
In post 490, volxen wrote:
In post 395, volxen wrote:
In post 190, Oversoul wrote:Then Heal Chennis

I think town list is Volxen, Chennis at the top followed by DDL and Ele
Why did you call me town this early on on day one? At the time I had really only made one post with serious content (). Chennisden townread me ( over that one post, but he has history with me whereas you do not. Usually people unfamiliar with me have a hard time reading me, especially during the early stages of the game, as I am rarely “obvious town” on day one. And I had also just put your “secret” scumread (Chennisden) up to L-2 as well () – so what was it in particular that made you think that I am town at that stage of the game?
In post 397, Oversoul wrote:I decline to answer.
I asked you a legitimate question that would help me (and probably others) to sort your alignment and you refuse to answer. Why? You’ve suggested that you are going to be coming out at the beginning of day three with confident reads (i.e., ). If you are town then the only reason I can think of with respect to why you wouldn't want to reveal/explain your reads (particularly your townreads) right now is that doing so might help scum to make a more informed decision regarding who they nightkill. But if that is your stance, then why have you been questioning other people on their townreads while being mostly aloof on your own townreads (except for calling Nips townie in )? If the concern is that revealing your townreads will give scum more insight into who is "obvious town" and that said information might impact the nightkill decision, then if anything it would make more sense for you to encourage everyone to wait until day three before divulging their townreads, no? Except that isn't what you have been doing. You want everyone else to talk about their townreads, while simultaneously acting as though you can't afford to do so yourself because scum is going to use your readslist to help them decide who to nightkill. And on top of that from the discussions that have already taken place today I think that it's fairly clear who is being widely townread and who isn't, so this whole stance of "you guys talk about your townreads and I will reveal mine on day three" that you are taking doesn't really make any sense at all.

You gave me a very questionable townread at the beginning of day one and I called you out on it. Especially considering that you called out DDL over doing the same thing towards your own slot (), I expected you to give me a proper response, not dodge the issue.
I called you town hoping that you would be killed because I had a feeling that you would be hard to read. I still think you are hard to read. I wish you would delve as deep into other players as you are into me. I did that with all of those reads in that quoted post. The speed with which Elements got spared makes me question the legitimacy of his wagon. But we will see! I would very much like to be wrong.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:15 am

Post by volxen »

In post 565, Oversoul wrote:
In post 562, volxen wrote:

I am curious why you are so willing to send Elements, despite wanting my answer and not getting it? You, along with everyone else, but especially you, seemed to be angry with how fast I had been moving the game, but now you are ok with moving the game fast and barely having any discussion?
I mean I had brought up the question three different times and you still hadn’t answered it, so it was clear that you were deliberately choosing not to answer it. Yes, I am still skeptical of your slot for a variety of reasons – the fact that you’ve been pushing Chennisden (my strongest townread) as scum for most of the game, the quickhammer on Chennisden without giving him the chance to share his final thoughts, the PR fakeclaim on day 2 when day 3 would have been the optimal time for the PR to get spared (even with your “big revelation” sparing the PR on day 3 is better than doing so on day 2), and the early day one townread on my slot that you didn’t explain until now. None of that changes the fact that I believe that sparing Elements is the optimal play for today. If we were lynching someone today then I would want more discussion, but I don’t think that’s as necessary if we are sparing Elements.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:44 am

Post by volxen »

In post 569, Oversoul wrote:
In post 533, volxen wrote:@Oversoul... you still haven't answered my question:
In post 490, volxen wrote:
In post 395, volxen wrote:
In post 190, Oversoul wrote:Then Heal Chennis

I think town list is Volxen, Chennis at the top followed by DDL and Ele
Why did you call me town this early on on day one? At the time I had really only made one post with serious content (). Chennisden townread me ( over that one post, but he has history with me whereas you do not. Usually people unfamiliar with me have a hard time reading me, especially during the early stages of the game, as I am rarely “obvious town” on day one. And I had also just put your “secret” scumread (Chennisden) up to L-2 as well () – so what was it in particular that made you think that I am town at that stage of the game?
In post 397, Oversoul wrote:I decline to answer.
I asked you a legitimate question that would help me (and probably others) to sort your alignment and you refuse to answer. Why? You’ve suggested that you are going to be coming out at the beginning of day three with confident reads (i.e., ). If you are town then the only reason I can think of with respect to why you wouldn't want to reveal/explain your reads (particularly your townreads) right now is that doing so might help scum to make a more informed decision regarding who they nightkill. But if that is your stance, then why have you been questioning other people on their townreads while being mostly aloof on your own townreads (except for calling Nips townie in )? If the concern is that revealing your townreads will give scum more insight into who is "obvious town" and that said information might impact the nightkill decision, then if anything it would make more sense for you to encourage everyone to wait until day three before divulging their townreads, no? Except that isn't what you have been doing. You want everyone else to talk about their townreads, while simultaneously acting as though you can't afford to do so yourself because scum is going to use your readslist to help them decide who to nightkill. And on top of that from the discussions that have already taken place today I think that it's fairly clear who is being widely townread and who isn't, so this whole stance of "you guys talk about your townreads and I will reveal mine on day three" that you are taking doesn't really make any sense at all.

You gave me a very questionable townread at the beginning of day one and I called you out on it. Especially considering that you called out DDL over doing the same thing towards your own slot (), I expected you to give me a proper response, not dodge the issue.
I called you town hoping that you would be killed because I had a feeling that you would be hard to read. I still think you are hard to read. I wish you would delve as deep into other players as you are into me. I did that with all of those reads in that quoted post. The speed with which Elements got spared makes me question the legitimacy of his wagon. But we will see! I would very much like to be wrong.
People that haven't played with me before often have a difficult time reading me. But if you are town, why would you think that falsely listing me as a townread (when in reality you were unsure about my slot) would make me more likely to be nightkilled? I had only made one serious post on day one, and the fact that I am hard to read/not "obvtown" would have made me a sub-optimal nightkill.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Elements has been spared. Night deadline will countdown from now, rather than the date of this post's prettification.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Votecount 3.Final
Kill votes:

Something_Smart -----(1) Oversoul
Elements -------------(0)
Dr Easy Bake ----------(0)

Spare votes:

Something_Smart -----(0)
Elements -------------(4) Emperor flippyNips, Elements, Adorable, Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake ----------(1) Something_Smart

Voting for a Kill (1):
:
Oversoul
Voting for a Spare (5):
: Emperor flippyNips, Elements, Adorable, Dr Easy Bake
Not voting at all (1):
volxen
With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to make a choice.

The monsters decided that Elements seemed to be good-hearted and decided to spare him. But with so much tension from all the monsters being killed, it seemed he should go somewhere safe. The Vulcan's promise to heal someone if they were injured but not killed was totally gone, even if it was dubious in the first place.
They encouraged Elements to amble into the rooms beneath Alphys's laboratory, where he should be safe.

Deadline: (expired on 2019-08-20 02:00:00)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"Ah cool you're too cool for curfews too. They're so dumb. I'm max chill."

"This game needs more action, sparing is boring"

"Wait, no, not me. Come on, killing the guy with sunglasses is too cliche!"

"Tell Snowdrake..... I dig him...."

Emperor flippyNips
who was a
Chilldrake, Vanilla Townie
, has been nightkilled.

With five unspared players alive, it takes three votes to make a decision.

Deadline: (expired on 2019-08-30 02:00:00)
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”