Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 277, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Damn is billy actually that sus & I’m just terrible at mafia?
This is a post from someone who doesn't even know what EPL stands for.. I think! :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 289, Klick wrote:I'm assuming you'll get to this eventually A50, but the post you see as a townslip by me is me trying to assess the validity of Billy's townslip. :P
I did, and I still have you near the top of my read list for overall content.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

All caught up.. but I dunno whom I want to vote.

VOTE: Kop

Maybe this for now. I need more content from you,
Mr
Herr Klopp

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

klick is a town lean huh?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 303, Tchill13 wrote:klick is a town lean huh?
Do you disagree?

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 278, Almost50 wrote:
In post 54, Luca Blight wrote:So far getting positive vibes from Icon, Klick and Pilgrim. Somewhat negative vibe from Datisi.
care to expand a little bit with specifics? Cuz I honestly had no vibes at all from any of the posts I read so far (posts before this one I'm quoting)
I expanded on the Pilgrim vibes in . I felt positively about Icon early on mainly due to the fact he seemed to be posting without thinking too much (I’m aware some players can do this as scum, but it’s a half-decent starting point). The vibes about Klick were mainly due to the ‘drunken’ posting. Again, this could be a clever scum move but I felt it was more likely to come from a Townie.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And in case you were wondering about somewhat negative early Datisi vibe, it was because, by comparison to Icon, she seemed rather stilted. She appeared to be accustomed to a similar opening style, and yet it felt like she was holding back a little.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 290, Almost50 wrote:
In post 101, Emperor flippyNips wrote:God i really need to start reading the game rules
If I take you on face value I should say you're the 4th member of the town!bloc
The problem is with my history with you it is always hard for me to trust you.

But let's say I am not interested in pushing Icon today. So, the lynch pool (for me) is: Luca/Kop/Nips/Tchill

I promise I won’t be scum

Spoiler:

Why are Tchill/ luca in your lynch pool?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:13 pm

In post 291, Almost50 wrote:
In post 103, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I was gonna say they’re not talking probably cos one of them isn’t here
OK.. I'll just accept you for town... for now. PLEASE don't be scum so I won't hate myself for going with my brain over my heart (yes.. I am mimicking Dr Worm now.
Need I CAPITALIZE random words for MAXIMUM EFFECT?
)

Lol yeah it does help.

I forgot about that I was wondering why I wasn’t trusted
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:15 pm

In post 300, Almost50 wrote:
In post 277, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Damn is billy actually that sus & I’m just terrible at mafia?
This is a post from someone who doesn't even know what EPL stands for.. I think! :P

I didn’t have to just look it up, you just looked it up :P
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I went back through the thread. I'm still reading Datisi as town, but I'm downgrading that a bit. She was more active in the other game. The content is similar but the activity is a bit off. Icon hasn't been that active, but he is definitely advancing the game. Interested to hear his thoughts in response to tchill.
I'm town reading tchill at the moment.

I have no idea what is going on with Flippy, and I need more time with A50.

Kop has been really inactive and just jumped in to vote flippy. That's suspicious. Im here for the reasons though.

Klickk could be pocketing me. It seems like the read is only based off the slip, so I'm a bit suspicious of that slot.

So at the moment I have
Tchill
Datisi, Icon
Almost, Luca, Flippy
Kop, klickk
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 276, Almost50 wrote:I can't believe this game isn't over yet!! You have Billy Pilgrim & Kop, both obviously REDS, and then their main rivals nowadays are the CITIZENS! Can any of you get a clue? :P
Cool, another football fan. Who's your club? Please don't say City.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 307, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Why are Tchill/ luca in your lynch pool?
It was PoE as I went on reading, but it no longer exists as I officially have no SRs to push.

Btw, you do realize I confused you with Icon, right? I mean, I do have a history of mistrust with both of you (and I'm even sure he will lead a charge on me at some point regardless of his alignment), but I wanted it to be clear I confused the 2 slots (just in case either flips red, so I can't be scum with them.. ) :wink: :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 311, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Cool, another football fan. Who's your club? Please don't say City.
I can't say that in public. That would make the scum team one too many. :wink: :lol:

Ok, my "main" is Nott'm Forest, but since they have not been in top flight for 2 decades now I had to pick someone else to cheer for, and.. let me put it this way:
I'm an Egyptian
! Can you guess which team I fully support nowadays? :twisted: (Hint: Not Arsenal, El Neny hardly ever plays, and not Aston Villa, as they've just rejoined the top flight and certainly won't be winning any silverware this season either.)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, and @Nips: I wouldn't ever have to look up EPL, mate. Everyone knows it's EGYPTIAN Premier League! :P

Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:44 pm

Spoiler:
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 313, Almost50 wrote:
In post 311, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Cool, another football fan. Who's your club? Please don't say City.
I can't say that in public. That would make the scum team one too many. :wink: :lol:

Ok, my "main" is Nott'm Forest, but since they have not been in top flight for 2 decades now I had to pick someone else to cheer for, and.. let me put it this way:
I'm an Egyptian
! Can you guess which team I fully support nowadays? :twisted: (Hint: Not Arsenal, El Neny hardly ever plays, and not Aston Villa, as they've just rejoined the top flight and certainly won't be winning any silverware this season either.)
Makes sense that you're a scouser. You ripped off half the team when asking about someone's favorite player.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Yeah, those were the ones I always consider for the fantasy football team. Doesn't mean I don't like the likes of Henderson, Milner, Keita, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Shakiri, Origi, Chamberlaine, Lallana, Matip, Gomez, Lovren )I', sure I've missed a couple more), but the fact is they don't bring as many points as the 1st list (besides I've never seen anyone who actually said they were their "favourite"). :lol:

Oh! I missed ADRIAN (though for some reason he's still a Hammer in the back of my mind) :oops:

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Going over Klick's Iso.

- I agree with Icon that there is nothing particularly wrong with changing your RVS vote to another RVS vote - it's actually quite a usual thing in my experience. I've seen RVS' that last like three pages with random votes flying back and forth. I'm generally not a fan of RVS myself but I believe there can be bit and pieces learnt from it. Anyway, I'm not reading much into this as Klick was seemingly trying to create some real content, which is quite natural.

- This felt Town. I feel scum, whether sober or not, would be more likely to avoid drawing such attention to themselves here. Klick's grammar and language remains pretty much on point, so I doubt he could have been too intoxicated, but the fact he didn't misspell words etc in a way adds to its authenticity (I always cringe when I see 'drunken' posts where the player exaggerates their condition by writing a load of nonsense).

- Asks Billy what he thinks scum are talking about. It turns out () that Klick was aware that scum have no day chat. Klick follows up the question in and then immediately unvotes Pilgrim following his response. He also doesn't immediately reveal (or try to take credit for) his test. This feels like a really natural progression.

- Talks of a townblock, including himself. That would be some pretty gutsy scum work right there.

He hasn't done as much in recent times, but I think I've seen enough to get a fairly solid Town read here.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 270, Chemist1422 wrote:
Almost50 replaces Robbnva
In post 276, Almost50 wrote:I can't believe this game isn't over yet!! You have Billy Pilgrim & Kop, both obviously REDS, and then their main rivals nowadays are the CITIZENS! Can any of you get a clue? :P
Can we like not do this thing we do every single game for at least the first day phase?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Iconeum »

UNVOTE:

I have no real interest in lynching the gif master himself because, well, gifs

Spoiler:

Solid townread in Klick

VOTE: kop

terrible ISO, even worse sheep

@Nippleflips

Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Let me ask. Is klick getting tr's because it's unlikely he's done what he's done as scum this early?

Ik I removed my vote on that same reasoning with flippy. I don't agree with that perspective on klick though.

Mainly because it's very surface lvl with klick and I felt flippynips issues were more complex.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 47, Klick wrote:Tbf I'm probably grasping at straws a bit, I've drank a bit too much tonight lol. But this game is stalling and needs to go somewhere
In post 51, Klick wrote:That's the whole point tbh, RVS is pointless but it's used as a starting point to get into actual game talk. I try to do my best to find something, anything, to work with from RVS. Though talking about it in this meta way probably invalidates a fair bit of that.

Someone come chat with me, I'm town and I feel like I can make myself fairly obvious town in this state lmao
These posts scream town to me
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 54, Luca Blight wrote:Good day to you all.

So far getting positive vibes from Icon, Klick and Pilgrim. Somewhat negative vibe from Datisi.

I generally like to keep my reads and reasoning close to my chest early on, but something needs doing here. Does anyone have any slight pings as of yet?
Positive vibes on me, negative on Datisi.
In post 214, Luca Blight wrote:Just reading up now...

As of the start of page 7, I'm feeling pretty good about Flippy, Klick and Billy. Iconeum seemed Townie based on his start, but I may have to revisit that slot at some point, Tchill's contribution at the end of page 6 seems decent.

Klick's is either townie or confident scum work. I'm leaning towards the former atm.
Can you talk to me about exactly what makes you reconsider your town ping on me between your first and second read?
In post 306, Luca Blight wrote:And in case you were wondering about somewhat negative early Datisi vibe, it was because, by comparison to Icon, she seemed rather stilted. She appeared to be accustomed to a similar opening style, and yet it felt like she was holding back a little.
What is your read on Datisi and me now?
Who are your scumreads?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I'm especially interested in why you were townreading me when I was early-game shitposting, but withdraw that read once I got a bit more serious about things?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”