Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 645, kuribo wrote:why did you ask about my meta when you
Really? :|
In post 489, Fish Monger wrote:Look guy, I take umbrage to you attacking me like some rabid dog because I asked you about your GD opinions. I have to get a bead on you somehow, and interacting is the best way to do it. I feel like you kept pushing me until I SRed you. Did you want me to develop ill will towards you?
I mean, you didn't know I knew. It's an excellent chance to ask.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 646, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 625, Vecna wrote:The way you adressed me just sounded all "let me correct this behavior" instead of "let me read into this behavior". Which on itself does not really mean a thing, but the tone that accompanied really made me feel like you already knew you were talking to town and had to talk down on the stupidity.
I understand where you're getting that but it's easier to talk to people like they're town when you're trying to correct them on theory

I find it an exercise in futility to add "if you're town" to every sentence in such situations
Yeah thats the good sounding explanation I guess. Youre gonna have my attention for a while.

Also, I dont need no educating, and I dont need a gimmick account when making a conscious decision to play a lot more of a belligerent game than I normally would.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 650, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 645, kuribo wrote:why did you ask about my meta when you
Really? :|
In post 489, Fish Monger wrote:Look guy, I take umbrage to you attacking me like some rabid dog because I asked you about your GD opinions. I have to get a bead on you somehow, and interacting is the best way to do it. I feel like you kept pushing me until I SRed you. Did you want me to develop ill will towards you?
I mean, you didn't know I knew. It's an excellent chance to ask.

So you only asked so you could look like you were being inquisitive. 10-4 on that.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 648, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 626, kuribo wrote:Dickheads like you and pisskop are the reason I quit playing mafia on this bullshit site to begin with

Cocksuckers always wanna piss me off like ohhh look let's get Kuribo mad again oooo maybe he'll get banned again well fuck you and fuck pisskop too
As an avid sucker of cocks, I resent being associated with such behaviors

Metaphorical cocksuckers

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 651, Vecna wrote:gimmick account
:blush: The plan is to use this one on a more permanent basis. I've decided pisskop has about run his course.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

@651 I'm pretty sure I've been on your side of that exact argument before tbh, but eventually I changed with the times. But hey, feel free to pay more attention to me if you like, I deserve it.

Wow, comin' after a girl's gimmick? Harsh.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 575, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 191, Bingle wrote:I don't understand why there's specifically 6 millers.
I counted 5 so far, unless Vecna is also a Miller (when you said a Neighbourhood with Marquiz & Vecna I thought you meant one OTHER THAN the Millers club)
Vecna hasn't said one way or the other whether he's a miller, afaik. And as acknowledgement to the peeps asking some number of pages ago, I don't have the role miller, but the caveat in my pm that I will investigate as if I were mafia.

Regardless, he shouldn't be targeted.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 652, kuribo wrote:So you only asked so you could look like you were being inquisitive. 10-4 on that.
Right.

Kuribo is just mad because nobody is listening to him.

And, for the record. Some hot head running around chasing away reasonable discussion is waaaaaaay more efficient than 'asking inquisitive questions' when scum are trying to shut down the town.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

And you definitely do need educating if you havent figured out waiting for a claim is only as bad as you are 8)
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 657, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 652, kuribo wrote:So you only asked so you could look like you were being inquisitive. 10-4 on that.
Right.

Kuribo is just mad because nobody is listening to him.

And, for the record. Some hot head running around chasing away reasonable discussion is waaaaaaay more efficient than 'asking inquisitive questions' when scum are trying to shut down the town.
Is no one listening to him? It looks to me like theres a wagon on you, so that ain't too bad.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

Wait wtf? Youre actually a miller?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 588, Vecna wrote:focus that rage elsewhere. Or not. I dont really care since its at least amusing. But it does make me scumread you slightly. Maybe less than slightly. It leaves a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth, as in, youre eager to show how snarky you can be to people that give you a moderate reason to do so, which ofcourse can be a usefull little cover.
Kuribo is a valorous visitation of a bygone vexation that stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition!

I'm not saying he's been most likely to blow up parliament, but his rage is probably the least fake rage on site.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Kuribo is a gem.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 661, Bingle wrote:
In post 588, Vecna wrote:focus that rage elsewhere. Or not. I dont really care since its at least amusing. But it does make me scumread you slightly. Maybe less than slightly. It leaves a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth, as in, youre eager to show how snarky you can be to people that give you a moderate reason to do so, which ofcourse can be a usefull little cover.
Kuribo is a valorous visitation of a bygone vexation that stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition!

I'm not saying he's been most likely to blow up parliament, but his rage is probably the least fake rage on site.
And Ill keep saying, the way he went off felt very much to me like he wanted to, as opposed to being provoked.

Reputations can be a hell of a thing.

Maybe im just seeing things. But im seeing things.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 660, Vecna wrote:Wait wtf? Youre actually a miller?
Yeah. I have the neighborhood thing, and also I investigate as if I am a member of the mafia, and also I vote shenanigans. My role name isn't miller, but I explicitly am one, which is super weird since it should be impossible to investigate me. I may or may not also have super powers involving turning into a flaming poodle and pissing all over the front yard.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Damn, my only superpower is heat vision
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

Does the miller thing fit your flavour at all?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, its very interesting to me that Kuribo in his raging state thinks he'll be around tomorrow to frame/report on any type of investigation. With his claim and all.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 398, Bingle wrote:
In post 334, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:I'm an alt of Karl Urban. Only I'm much sexier
Just noticed this. Covering the Eyebrows makes you like 30% as sexy, max.
I mean I'm also covering the entirety of my brain from all directions (yes, directions! I'm too dumb to say "sides", so I had to come up with am equally dumb way to say it)
I AM THE LAW!
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 657, Fish Monger wrote:Kuribo is just mad because nobody is listening to him.

No. I'm pissed because I only ask for three god damn things on this site:

Don't accuse me of abusive behavior when I'm not exhibiting it, because if that's what you wanna see we can go down that road.

Don't bait me into getting pissed off and then cry about it when it happens.

Don't call my being pissed off fake because I don't fucking need to fake the rage. Lemme tell you a lil story. I used to be in an abusive marriage. It's true, I was depressed and suicidal, you can even go back to old PTs and games and see me discuss this. See, when I was with my ex-wife, she did everything she could to belittle or insult me, so you know what I did? I came here, and I treated people like garbage. This went on for years. My therapist told me my behavior here was some measure of regaining control and self worth for my shitty home life. Then I got divorced and wound up dating a girl for a few years who faked pregnancies, or do little shit to keep me jealous, even faked her dad's death. Throughout all that depression and suicidal misery, I was pretty pissed off at the world. Then around the time I stopped playing, I started getting healthier mentally. I started traveling, sleeping on the beach, I'm in a healthy relationship and so on. It isn't that the site was making me ill, but more that I had no need to scream at anyone anymore. Only problem is I don't know how to fucking play mafia without pouring the hate into the thread. That and plus I've been going through some shit the past month or so but it ain't nothing some time at the beach won't cure

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 667, Vecna wrote:Also, its very interesting to me that Kuribo in his raging state thinks he'll be around tomorrow to frame/report on any type of investigation. With his claim and all.

I specifically said I expect to be NK'd tonight

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 647, Vecna wrote:I think ive played with boonskies, but I dont really remember how he plays tbh.
Take a hamster. Now give that hamster coffee. Now, take that hyperactive hamster with coffee and give it meth and LSD at the same time. Every time that hamster changes direction in his hamster wheel, FL will come up with a different fakeclaim.

Also, he likes murdertunnels and is pretty meh on early game reads but can solve a game out of the blue if scum leave him alive long enough and he has a reason to reevaluate.

There's also a few things he does that let me locktown him and I don't think he knows what any of them are, so I have no interest in trying to force a read today. I don't think he's unassailable town yet, but we'll get there if he's town.

Bonus points if you piss him off, because he gets super readable, super fast.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 635, kuribo wrote:Imma lynch your buddy pisskop

Then you best NK me cause I'm copping you to a miller tonight

Imma make you watch that fuck die then imma rope you next to him
I don't understand how you can play this game as a functionally illiterate person

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Who are the multivoters and why do you think the multivoters are T/T?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 666, Vecna wrote:Does the miller thing fit your flavour at all?
I have no idea. I'm a rich toad lord. I mean... I guess miller might fit in that everyone I meet probably hates me, but not knowing the flavor composition of the scumteam, :shrugs:.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”