Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1347, Emperor flippyNips wrote:If you're talking about me im already a wagon
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Iconeum »

now THAT's a quality pagetop right there
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Klick »

Lmao hadn't finished reading
VOTE: Emp
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:42 pm

okay whatever kill me
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:43 pm

there's gonna be info for multiple people when they see the green so its good
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 5, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: Nippleflips because I love your name

Hello friends and unknowns how are you all on this fine day?
In post 7, Iconeum wrote:Will we be the townblock this game or not, Datisi?
In post 9, Iconeum wrote:Good memes? When have I ever posted *good* memes?

Also you don't get to allow anyone in yet :)
In post 12, Iconeum wrote:You know that thing we had before

Spoiler:
In post 17, Iconeum wrote:
Spoiler:
Note to self: Iconeum started out of the game more jovial and playful than I’ve ever seen him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 20, Klick wrote:
In post 5, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: Nippleflips because I love your name
VOTE: Iconeum
If you love their name, how did you get it wrong?
Not a fan of this. Why couldn’t be just be expressing endearment?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 34, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: DaTitsi

VOTE: datisi

I'm not usually one to joke vote names because some mods get annoyed, and apparently I already have a target on my back with this one (I'm joking) but datits is too good to pass up.
I’m embarrassed that it took me a good minute to get what you did here :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 54, Luca Blight wrote:Good day to you all.

So far getting positive vibes from Icon, Klick and Pilgrim. Somewhat negative vibe from Datisi.

I generally like to keep my reads and reasoning close to my chest early on, but something needs doing here. Does anyone have any slight pings as of yet?
Why was Datsi starting to rub you the wrong way here? My guess would be the little banter with Iconeum but that was solely an exchange of gifs. Hard to tell whether or not it was awkward or forced.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 56, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 54, Luca Blight wrote:Good day to you all.

So far getting positive vibes from Icon, Klick and Pilgrim. Somewhat negative vibe from Datisi.

I generally like to keep my reads and reasoning close to my chest early on, but something needs doing here. Does anyone have any slight pings as of yet?
why positive vibes on billy?

specifically, i read him and he comes off as purposefully ignorant. what do you see differently here?
Could you go back and try unpack this for me? RVS as opposed to something like RQS is a lot harder to grasp for newer members, let alone master. I have trouble believing that you can show evidence my predecessor was pretending to be ignorant about it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 138, Kop wrote:Apologise, work absorbed all of my time this week. I will read back tomorrow.
In post 139, Klick wrote:VOTE: Kop
:?:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 151, Klick wrote:
In post 28, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 27, Emperor flippyNips wrote:VOTE: Tchill

He knows why
Did you explain it to him in PT? Is that how he knows?
In making the claim that Billy could be scum, you would need a plausible explanation as to why he would make this post as scum The main reason I townread him is because I believe this post comes from town far more often than it comes from scum.

Can you explain what you think his scum motivation is there, Tchill?
There is nothing about that post that makes it less likely to come from scum. If I squint, I could see why one would find the cheekiness of it townie, but that would make me to start to question how people interacted with the post in the first place. I’m not sure if I wanna rehash that completely right now. Despite the aloofness of my predecessor, he presented him off as very no nonsense so people not trying to see if that post is out of character for him alarms me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 169, Emperor flippyNips wrote:It went from RVS—> I’m getting scum vibes—> hes actively ignoring me & my push on him to make sure the attention goes to someone easily mislynchable
I don’t see why he would give one vote on him and your nonexistent case attention :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 227, Iconeum wrote:
In post 113, Emperor flippyNips wrote:So far klick’s iso looks good. Something deep down in my jellys tells me to keep a keen eye on them tho
In post 120, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Something feels off about datisi slightly too, could be that she’d ride or die for pancakes
In post 161, Emperor flippyNips wrote:If tchill flips green then billy could be scum. I don’t think the two can ever be scum together. The level of distancing without daychat seems impossible for the two to achieve.
In post 170, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Like i understand I could be wrong & i understand that it is D1 & page 7 but i got pretty strong feelings about this. & in the case that Tchill flips green then we can go billy tomorrow.
In post 171, Emperor flippyNips wrote:We should also run close to deadline so scum has more time to interact with each other. That could help for later if tchill isn’t actually scum. It could also help to find his partner if he is.

VOTE: Emperor

This entire sequence is so filled with fence-sitting, setting up mislynches and more fencesitting it's just scum.
I dislike this. I think this was way too early to say if someone was fence sitting. I didn’t get the impression that Flippy was satisfied with his weak or null reads at this point and I think his interaction with tchill shows that he was attempting to solidify or disconfirm his initial reads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 319, Iconeum wrote:
In post 270, Chemist1422 wrote:
Almost50 replaces Robbnva
In post 276, Almost50 wrote:I can't believe this game isn't over yet!! You have Billy Pilgrim & Kop, both obviously REDS, and then their main rivals nowadays are the CITIZENS! Can any of you get a clue? :P
Can we like not do this thing we do every single game for at least the first day phase?
:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 322, Iconeum wrote:
In post 47, Klick wrote:Tbf I'm probably grasping at straws a bit, I've drank a bit too much tonight lol. But this game is stalling and needs to go somewhere
In post 51, Klick wrote:That's the whole point tbh, RVS is pointless but it's used as a starting point to get into actual game talk. I try to do my best to find something, anything, to work with from RVS. Though talking about it in this meta way probably invalidates a fair bit of that.

Someone come chat with me, I'm town and I feel like I can make myself fairly obvious town in this state lmao
These posts scream town to me
This doesn’t do anything for me and I didn’t even know he was claiming to be seriously intoxicated at the time of this posts. The latter part of the second post now reads like an attempt to try to spew town by playing that up.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 341, Datisi wrote:Alright, here's where I am right now: (most to least town)

Billy
- I feel like he's playing like classic Town!Billy. Plus, I think scum!Billy would've tried to pocket me (rather than downgrading his TR), especially as my lynch is starting to get more and more likely.

Klick
- Still having the same vibes from him as in the beginning.

A50
- Granted, we've been in the game together for only a short while, so this is subject to change, but he seems towny so far. Plus I can feel being confused about reads.

Tchill
- He feels genuine, at least enough for D1.

Icon
- I know posting gifs and fooling around is his style, but he seems to be almost pushing it.

Emperor
- I don't see why such activity couldn't be coming from scum who's purposefully trying to have such a playstyle.

Luca
- Their posts seem... fake? I can't explain it well, but I just feel their posts are so devoid of life, like they're cold and calculated. It could be just their playstyle, but it's giving me bad vibes.

Kop
- I mean, yeah.

While I'm fine with voting Kop here, they feel like low-hanging fruit, so I'm gonna VOTE: Luca
Luca’s posts are a bit too intricate to get a robotic feel. He would have to be one advanced robot because he’s done a good job of hiding any stiffness. I also struggle with seeing unemotional as he clearly has shown a higher level of investment than others here based on the thoughts he’s provided so far.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 398, Klick wrote:Consider it a lesson, Billy - always make sure you're not accidentally placing a hammer vote! :P

I've been skimming but not intently enough to have much new to add. I still feel as though Tchill is a solid lead compared to other options.
Really not satisfied with Kop's most recent post. It reads as though he looked at the last post in the thread and decided to sheep it because it looked competent without actually reading any amount of the thread. I want to say it's a towntell to do this and that lurker!scum would try a bit harder. But that's not enough to justify not lynching a slot that is bringing down the game. I'm fine with at least a claim from Kop('s slot).
A50's content so far is fine, looking forward to seeing more.
How was he bringing down the game? How is it possible for one inactive player to bring down the game?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 403, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 322, Iconeum wrote:
In post 47, Klick wrote:Tbf I'm probably grasping at straws a bit, I've drank a bit too much tonight lol. But this game is stalling and needs to go somewhere
In post 51, Klick wrote:That's the whole point tbh, RVS is pointless but it's used as a starting point to get into actual game talk. I try to do my best to find something, anything, to work with from RVS. Though talking about it in this meta way probably invalidates a fair bit of that.

Someone come chat with me, I'm town and I feel like I can make myself fairly obvious town in this state lmao
These posts scream town to me
How do they scream town? They're NAI and contain almost no good content.
I feel like me and you are the only people aboard the questioning the town reads on Klick train.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 552, Alisae wrote:I am playing a normal game in the normal queue
Wow
Looks like your mafia life has come full circle :)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 608, Alisae wrote:
In post 488, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Datisi

The more I look at that reads list of hers the more I feel like it isn't genuine. I feel like it was always her intention to jump on the Kop wagon eventually but she was concerned about picking the easy target, so she stuck a half-hearted vote on me instead and then allowed herself to be
talked into
joining the easy wagon.
and like
this is bad
really bad
But why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 636, Alisae wrote:========
Scum
========

Luca - His whole ISO sucks. Nothing in there is actually substanial at all. All of his reads come across as making stuff up on the fly (a lot of times when he is talking about a read, he gives himself room for said read to go either way). He's not really taking any risks and is in general playing really safe. I really want to see Luca go after something instead of just do nothing. Because a lot of what his ISO is nothing. And anything that like, remotely looks like analysis is really surface level stuff.
is just a gut scummy start mostly because I don't like the fact he has to feel like he has to have a stance first thing.
His shade in is bad and comes across as scummy.
The Klick stance in just sucks because the way he presents it, it really seems like it could go either way depending on what happens.
kind of just sucks. I'm not buying the "scum who is at a loss of what to do" narative at all because when I was reading that, I was generally liking that interaction with Billy.
is bad because its him just saying that Klick is town over and over again. The individual points aren't anything thats new. Also in the way its presented itself, I dislike this because he's just saying the samething over and over again. Like, he's trying to look like he's solving, but nothing in that post is actually adding anything new to the game. Its just non-stop praise and I don't like it.
Also apparently, accoriding to you, contains content but it doesn't? Like, that can be faked.
is opportunistic. The narative being built here sucks. The vote is just scum.

Icon - I like Datisi so I don't like how Icon is pushing it. I hate how I'm immediately attacked in while I'm catching up. I also kinda feel like Icon is definitely trying to control the game in a way I really don't like. Like, the threat in kinda comes across as "how dare you question my authority." I state a scumread on Luca and that I'm not completely buying the Datisi wagon and I'm being attacked for it because its "not current" like????? Also, I'm really not buying how his confidence level goes from "maybe we're all town" to "I have this super confident read on Datisi. I'm using words to make it look like I WAS uncertain to make it look like I'm trying to solve, but I actually just had this really confident scumread the whole time hahahaha." Not to mention what the original fuss was over, is completely irrelevant. "Devoid of Life" and "Fake" who cares they both mean the samething. It seemed just really semantic to me.
I read as just speaking from experience and pointing out something that felt odd but not necessarily scummy for him as opposed to trying to paint Klick in a bad light.

I agree with you on his earlier stance on Datisi. Scum talking about that kind of stuff know exactly what they’re doing because they’re trying to appear like they’re helping the town.

As for Icon, look at how you entered the game. You kind of just screamed and stomped that Luca is scum by voting him over and over again without explaining until now. It doesn’t make the attack make any less sense but I can understand having that sort of reaction.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 729, Almost50 wrote:I honestly can't tell of Luca's wrath is genuine town frustration or genuine scum caught for the wrong reasons.

@Luca: Can you calm down and remember it's a game? Also, can you talk to someone else other than Ali? I mean, state your case(s) but address me for instance.
Telling Luca to calm down here reads more like an overreaction then him telling Alisae to fuck off.
In post 736, Alisae wrote:Like seriously
If you’re actually town
Why would you give a fuck about post 85
Its so insignificant in the grand scheme of things that I could make up any kind of bullshit I want about any post that was super early in the game and he would be furious about it
Like, don’t you think town here would think “Okay, maybe its not so important and I’ll just move on”
Instead, it gives scum!Luca an opportunity to make a really big deal about something that isn’t really a big deal at all
Are you seriously unable to see why that would make him suspicious? It’s a big deal because you’re using it as part of your case on him. It isn’t a major part yes but it’s one of the few things that I felt was actually alignment indicative in your push on him.

Like if literally isn’t shading and you haven’t explained why you feel it is.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 758, Almost50 wrote:Not gonna happen. Trust me. Ali is not available to lynch here. Not without an explicit guilty on him.
When did Ali suddenly become RC?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”