Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

The same more or less applies to the pelican.

I feel like Bingle is not around enough to have a read on one way or the other. I could go into how im a little afraid he's dodging the thread D1 trying to make a certain NK, but thats probably rubbish, and impossible in the current situation. Havent had any real indicators of something shady going on there though. Maybe he's a bit on the cautious side.

Our parity cop also leaves a very bad feeling, but I guess I cannot really do much with that since it should be a self-resolving situation. Noone else seems to be feeling it, so ill just be in wait and see mode.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 949, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Like, I know I'm crazy and the only player who may actually see it my way on this list is FL (who isn't even playing the game yet), but based on the info we currently have I'd use my voting powers if I was Bingle/Vecna to hammer Marquis already. Your voting powers decline over time so you best hope we lynch scum today, but it's such a waste NOT to be using your powers today (it's like being a N1 Cop/Doctor/Whatever and NOT submitting an action on N1. You feel??)

Why Marquis? Because of the 3 in that hood that's the one slot I SR.. mechanically. IF there's scum in that PT it has to be the one with no power-up voting ability, and with a hood that investigates as Mafia I hardly see it being composed of 3 townies.

'nough said. Now let me go back to my Adrian
We dont investigate as mafia - thats not what our hood does.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyone who pays one of our residents a nightly visit will be roleblocked and vanillarized. He will also move in.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I'm mostly going to leave this exchange as it's not producing anything useful, though I certainly have further responses I'd like to make. The one thing I will say re: pops is that I call out shitty attacks whenever i see them, even if the target is someone i am scumreading. It's something that frequently gets me in trouble and/or is misunderstood, because its assumed that all posts in favor of a player are an endorsement of that player in general. I dont play an agenda driven game like that, especially as town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh and they will leave their old PT's. It might be a good way to resolve the miller situation shit if they have some crappy active ability I guess.

Either way, thats full disclosure. Gambits were probably possible, but it seems like a very bad idea to have confusion on this topic.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 953, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I'm mostly going to leave this exchange as it's not producing anything useful, though I certainly have further responses I'd like to make. The one thing I will say re: pops is that I call out shitty attacks whenever i see them, even if the target is someone i am scumreading. It's something that frequently gets me in trouble and/or is misunderstood, because its assumed that all posts in favor of a player are an endorsement of that player in general. I dont play an agenda driven game like that, especially as town.
This continuous stance of "everything you guys are doing is pointless" is both extremely annoying, completely wrong, and just downright cocky as fuck.

Here, have some appreciation.

VOTE: Chandra

That should put you roughly halfway there.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

Pelican is in your hood?? I though it was you, Bingle & Marquis in that hood (that's what Bingle explicitly claimed)

OK..

Interesting! That's even more reason to think there's scum in there (the vanilaization). THAT makes you all virtually impossible to NK ir even investigate. That's full night immunity for a scumster to be in your hood.
I AM THE LAW!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

Huh? No pelican is not in our hood
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

Remember though: Bingle did warn against targeting anyone in the hood. Marquis didn't. Which one is more likely to have a town motive??

P-edit: The same applies to pelican threw me off. I am casing your hood now. You and Bingle are very very likely town compared to Marquis and he looks like the scum intended to be hidden in there.
I AM THE LAW!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.5

Marquis [5] - Pine, Judge Joseph Dredd, Day One Lynch, popsofctown, PenguinPower
Fish Monger [3] - Kagami, Chandra Nalaar, kuribo
Pine [2] - Gorkington, Perry Pelican
popsofctown [2] - Marquis, Fish Monger
Judge Joseph Dredd [1] - ofrhz
Chandra Nalaar [4] - Flavor Leaf, Vecna x3

Not Voting [2]
- Croag, Bingle

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-08-31 20:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 938, Kagami wrote:I'm interested in understanding where penguin's head is atm.
It is firmly atop my body. I shan't be falling on it again.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 942, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 938, Kagami wrote:I'm interested in understanding where penguin's head is atm.
He said he fell on it so it's logical to assume it's somewhere beneath him.
:lol:
<(") | (")>
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 955, Vecna wrote:
In post 953, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I'm mostly going to leave this exchange as it's not producing anything useful, though I certainly have further responses I'd like to make. The one thing I will say re: pops is that I call out shitty attacks whenever i see them, even if the target is someone i am scumreading. It's something that frequently gets me in trouble and/or is misunderstood, because its assumed that all posts in favor of a player are an endorsement of that player in general. I dont play an agenda driven game like that, especially as town.
This continuous stance of "everything you guys are doing is pointless" is both extremely annoying, completely wrong, and just downright cocky as fuck.

Here, have some appreciation.

VOTE: Chandra

That should put you roughly halfway there.
Thx dude
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 949, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:FL (who isn't even playing the game yet)
See, this guy gets it.

I currently don’t really have much time to actually analyze, but I’m physically here, just not mentally, but by being physically here, it allows me to give, at least surface level real time comments whilst softly ingraining the game into my head so I can later process it.

If I physically see it when it happens, I remember it more later, even if I’m barely here for it, and this happens throughout the game. Certain times I’m more in than others, certain times I’m more out, just because it’s time to let other people discuss because I have a tendency to draw attention to myself. I just say what comes through my head, so it always makes it so I’m a presence in the game, and when it comes to solve, I do put a lot of work into it.

Does that make sense?

JJD got it. (Even if he didn’t, it can be taken like he did, so I’ll throw him the
boon
bone.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Kagami »

So vecna triple vote? I had thought you were saying your votes increase over time.

Ceph is someone I've played a fair bit with, and I really don't think he's scum here.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 933, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 931, popsofctown wrote:I'm bad
No. That was Michael Jackson, God have mercy on his soul.
Aww
In post 936, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:@pops: Would you care to engage me now? Would you care to show me your homework? How are your reads progressing so far?
I thought you'd ever pick me as a player to try to engage, since I'm scumreading you and you seem to think it's misguided. And I feel like my slot has little to do with where we are going with this game, I think controversial reads are going to prove more important.
I'll come back and come play with you tomorrow, trying to get offsite for the rest of the evening if I can manage it. But I think Kagami is pretty scummy for dropping me from his readslist after what seems like no apparent change besides my lynchability, there's a sample.
In post 945, Vecna wrote:
In post 938, Kagami wrote:Well, I think most of my list stands, and people aren't presenting any exciting evidence to the contrary.

I'm fairly happy to lynch any of {fish, jjd, and D1L}. Of the people outside of my list (with offers removed), I would shed a tear or two for pops and marquis, though my sympathy for marquis declines as posting fails to happen.

I would like to hear some exciting insight from croag in the not-so-distant future, and I'm interested in understanding where penguin's head is atm.
I really dislike this lynch list
okay
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 954, Vecna wrote:Oh and they will leave their old PT's. It might be a good way to resolve the miller situation shit if they have some crappy active ability I guess.

Either way, thats full disclosure. Gambits were probably possible, but it seems like a very bad idea to have confusion on this topic.
I was considering going for a gambit, but you're right.

I don't think anyone should really be going after joining our PT, considering caffeine, though.

The reflexive roleblocker bit makes us functionally unkillable if we're all town, in which case caffeine shouldn't be an issue.

I'll get around to PT spec and pushing tomorrow maybe. I've been pulling 12+ hour days, though, if that helps explain my absence.

I'm gonna go pass out now.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 949, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Like, I know I'm crazy and the only player who may actually see it my way on this list is FL (who isn't even playing the game yet), but based on the info we currently have I'd use my voting powers if I was Bingle/Vecna to hammer Marquis already. Your voting powers decline over time so you best hope we lynch scum today, but it's such a waste NOT to be using your powers today (it's like being a N1 Cop/Doctor/Whatever and NOT submitting an action on N1. You feel??)

Why Marquis? Because of the 3 in that hood that's the one slot I SR.. mechanically. IF there's scum in that PT it has to be the one with no power-up voting ability, and with a hood that investigates as Mafia I hardly see it being composed of 3 townies.

'nough said. Now let me go back to my Adrian
Fair enough, my read on Marquis isn't strong enough to really refute this. Also the other miller hood being all town makes pops + FL scum very likely fmpov and from everyone else's puts any of our hood into an immediate Poe. I can possibly remove myself from that Poe soon though. I guess Marquis is a decent lynch when I think about it.

Jjd you can be light town.

VOTE: Marquis
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 951, Vecna wrote:We dont investigate as mafia - thats not what our hood does.
Oh.... This kind of shits on my post.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 965, popsofctown wrote:But I think Kagami is pretty scummy for dropping me from his readslist after what seems like no apparent change besides my lynchability, there's a sample.
I appreciate this take.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think y’all have it backwards.

There’s definitely scum in the reflexive Roleblocker neighborhood. Why wouldn’t there be? It forces people to actually have to sort within them and we have to make lynched within.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 864, popsofctown wrote:
In post 861, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 858, popsofctown wrote:The point of the Chandra Nalaar account is to not roleplay and make references that break canon like "heat vision" and break my heart
Flame on!
I guess that's at least not DC comics.

pedit: If I could grant Pelipper the Strong modifier before this dayvig I think I would
I'll do push-ups for it.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 970, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think y’all have it backwards.

There’s definitely scum in the reflexive Roleblocker neighborhood. Why wouldn’t there be? It forces people to actually have to sort within them and we have to make lynched within.
I don't think anyone said that hood was all town unless I missed something. That's explicitly why some people are voting for Marquis
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by ofrhz »

I feel like I should move my vote. I don't really scumread Marquis, but I'm sort of overcome with feelings of fomo
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Why do I feel like so many people scumread JJD but no one seems to want to wagon him : (

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”