Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1318, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1313, Bingle wrote:
In post 1307, popsofctown wrote:You still kinda have to lynch Pelipper because he is scum roleblocker or scum rolecop or whatever he actually is and Flavor Leaf might not actually be vig because he's Flavor Leaf he'd hard claim anything really.

In guns and roses he claimed 3 roles per day phase as town, it's only 2 so far today but he still has time to meet or exceed his average.
If FL is town-fakeclaiming he's put a lot of work into making the fakeclaim believable, which is probably scumleaf. If Perry the Platypus is fakeclaiming as most roles, scum saving him is fine. I'll explain why tomorrow.

If either of them is realclaiming, we have the same 1v1 tomorrow in the worst case scenario. In the best case scenario, we have a dead scum and a conftown townie.

This isn't subjective read territory, this is about what is mechanically correct.
I think town!Bingle is a little more pragmatic than this. Or better at mechanics than this.

If you agree on Pelipper scum at 90%, why is it worth running people up to L-1 and outing their roles repeatedly for the rest of the day until we find someone safe to lynch? You wanna go out a gunsmith and a tracker and then find a VT that will be sober all his life, then lynch him, then let town!FL get addicted to caffeine in the process of shooting Perry?
Assuming
nothing in hotel california role madness can disrupt that.
I’m not shooting when Pelican is alive because he’s probably just a Roleblocker.

If you are not a Vig, Pops, then it is confirmed he only claimed it to 1v1 me.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 1020, popsofctown wrote:I'm not good at meta, or scumhunting, or reading orfhz, or aiming night actions

I am bad at everything except vig somehow i'm extremely good at vig
In post 1007, popsofctown wrote:So is there maybe a neighborhood composed entirely of Strong Loyal people? I guess????

Their roles would not work on the Miller Vanillerizers but would work on the "investigates as mafia" people.
In post 997, popsofctown wrote:
In post 971, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 864, popsofctown wrote:
In post 861, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 858, popsofctown wrote:The point of the Chandra Nalaar account is to not roleplay and make references that break canon like "heat vision" and break my heart
Flame on!
I guess that's at least not DC comics.

pedit: If I could grant Pelipper the Strong modifier before this dayvig I think I would
I'll do push-ups for it.
Pelipper learned Bulk Up!
In post 817, popsofctown wrote:I'm annoyed about how FL's fakeclaim meta can let him remove himself from d1 d2 lynchpool with this crap, but on d3 he will fakeclaim a new replacement role and will not be revenge lynched.

Someone just vig him
In post 584, popsofctown wrote:It's not 100% certain that there is a mafia in the miller neighborhood. I think everyone agrees it's within FakeGod's "midrange" for the whole thing to be town. The vig neighborhood I was in in a FF large theme turned out to be all town even though the idea of scum voting on the vigshot was intriguing.

It will easier to spec how many scums the miller neighborhood should have after massclaim, before that I think you should just lynch people in the miller neighborhood if you think they're scummy.
There were a ton of Vig references from pop that made me think pops was either a Vig, had knowledge of a vig in our hood, or had a modifier tied to vig(granting a strongman modifier).

Which made me rethink my read, I've been back and forth with this several times.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I’m absolutely not with a Fishmonger lynch. Just because he annoyed you doesn’t make him scum.

In fact, it actually leans town if he “acted” to not know Kuribo, as there is zero reasoning for ScumPisskop to do that.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

FL get me lynched because I am 100% shooting you here.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1321, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1299, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Dont scum typically pay *more* attention to their role PMs, if anything?

It is odd that hes stuck on the point and not said "oh yeah it does say that oops," but where is the scum equity?
Yes, not their fake claims, though.
The opposite seems more likely to me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1329, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1299, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Dont scum typically pay *more* attention to their role PMs, if anything?

It is odd that hes stuck on the point and not said "oh yeah it does say that oops," but where is the scum equity?
There’s a reason I was voting you the majority of this game.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I like playing close to the vest but don't mind saying that when gunsmiths visit me they "get no gun"

fun trivia tho

when sane cops visit me

they get

"popsofctown is mafia"

inb4 this is the only post the croag replace-in reads on catchup

pedit: not answering whether my role has special tie-ins with vigs or not BUT I am a furry.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

typoed quote placement whoops
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Bingle »

Someone who doesn't lynch confirmable roles D1?

Bitch, that stereotype is populated by people who learned to play from me. :P

I can explain why scum roleblocker isn't a big concern, tomorrow.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1330, Flavor Leaf wrote:

We have fundamentally different approaches to the game. That doesnt make me scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1328, Perry Pelican wrote:FL get me lynched because I am 100% shooting you here.
Oh, I know you are. Trust me.

That’s been your plan to use your factional kill on me for a while now. I felt it.

The fact I have to try so hard right now proves I’m correct.

That’s how it always is.

@Kuribo - this happened to me in Pastries after you left. When i’m On the right track, scum discredit me hard, and nobody follows me. If I’m on the slightly incorrect, but mostly right, scum empower me to keep going the incorrect route, a la when I mislynched Penguin recently. I had the correct solve with 3 of 5, and Penguin was in the 2 of 5 group.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1334, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1330, Flavor Leaf wrote:

We have fundamentally different approaches to the game. That doesnt make me scum.
In post 1333, Bingle wrote:Someone who doesn't lynch confirmable roles D1?

Bitch, that stereotype is populated by people who learned to play from me. :P

I can explain why scum roleblocker isn't a big concern, tomorrow.
It’s not confirmable. It’s WIFOMable.

RCE has seen scum me multiple times. And my scum game rolls over players who use mafiaosophy like Chandlar’s or that sentiment unflexibly.

RCE has that side in him, and he’s abusing players like you guys right here because you have the clout to save him.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also don’t have as much clout in this game as I normally would with this playerlist, which means he absolutely knows how to 1 up me with this.

He has the scum advantage as well.

He’s abusing your guys’ mafia philosophy.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

FL I don't know if you know this but I am like 90% accurate when I've rolled Vig on site. The exception is the first normal we played together where my big was disloyal modified.

The way you're insisting we don't have this 1v1 tells me scum doesn't have a block available tonight.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Me? Clout? You must be thinking of someone else. I should have clout, because I'm town as fuck, but this town is full of crazy people who cant nail borderline free reads.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1339, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Me? Clout? You must be thinking of someone else. I should have clout, because I'm town as fuck, but this town is full of crazy people who cant nail borderline free reads.
Eh, I was more talking about Kuribo, Marquis, Bingle.

I feel you’re an alt, and probably have said who, and I definitely know, but at the moment I can’t tell at all who you are.

Menalque?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1327, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I’m absolutely not with a Fishmonger lynch. Just because he annoyed you doesn’t make him scum.

In fact, it actually leans town if he “acted” to not know Kuribo, as there is zero reasoning for ScumPisskop to do that.
Okay, AGAIN

it's not that he annoyed me

I literally laid out why he's scum
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1338, Perry Pelican wrote:FL I don't know if you know this but I am like 90% accurate when I've rolled Vig on site. The exception is the first normal we played together where my big was disloyal modified.

The way you're insisting we don't have this 1v1 tells me scum doesn't have a block available tonight.
so
pelican is scum
?
trash
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m actually town reading you now, Chan, for what it’s worth.

Pelican just made a play specifically to abuse people with your philosophy because there’s more of them this game, and he’s facing me, so he needed to get your side.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1341, kuribo wrote:
In post 1327, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I’m absolutely not with a Fishmonger lynch. Just because he annoyed you doesn’t make him scum.

Okay, AGAIN

it's not that he annoyed me

I literally laid out why he's scum
I will Vig fishmonger if you lynch Pelican.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1344, Flavor Leaf wrote:I will Vig fishmonger if you lynch Pelican.
vig me instead and you got a deal

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1340, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1339, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Me? Clout? You must be thinking of someone else. I should have clout, because I'm town as fuck, but this town is full of crazy people who cant nail borderline free reads.

I feel you’re an alt, and probably have said who, and I definitely know, but at the moment I can’t tell at all who you are.

Menalque?
It's in my first post dude.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by kuribo »

FL, you never addressed this:
In post 1322, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 1193, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t believe I’ve been defending you. I’ve been thinking of passing on my Day 3 IC to you to see if you were really town or not.
In post 1195, Flavor Leaf wrote:Because essentially, that’s gonna be my role this game. I get to confirm one of the 3 of us as town, and if i pick someone who’s mafia, then they just don’t get confirmed.

I’m more than likely just gonna abuse it and get myself Towned. Just saying
This stopped being a vig claim and became a gunsmith claim. Possibly a loyal (X) role claim. Which made me think great, I can confirm myself with a vig shot, FL can do whatever it is he does to confirm or catch pops.

If I go through your iso I'm not gonna find you softing a bunch of shit am i

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1342, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1338, Perry Pelican wrote:FL I don't know if you know this but I am like 90% accurate when I've rolled Vig on site. The exception is the first normal we played together where my big was disloyal modified.

so
pelican is scum
?
Yeah, for multiple reasons.

1: the not having 2 investigates as mafia in his role pm, a la Pops and I with our abilities and our neighborhood.
2: his knowledge and confirmation of me being a vig, where he essentially asked who I was shooting with cologne gambit (i explained way back)
3: him not countering anything when I was obvi crumbing his role, and since we have the exact same role, we should have identical role PM’s, at least mechanically.
4: his trajectory of who he would shoot
5: his back and forth attitude with me and his thoughts not lining up, because scum him HAS to be wary of me just like I always have to be wary of him when I’m scum.

This is all PRIOR to the Vig claim by him, which forced us into a Vig-Vig setup with a bunch of players who have the philosophy of let the vig’s solve themselves, when I abuse that philosophy myself when I’m scum.

I was scum with NewbSkitter once, and Eddie Cane and I were hard coaching her years back, she was going down, and we had her claim Vigilante strictly because of the philosophy around letting Vig’s live. We got 2 mislynches before she went down, and was able to set the game up for EC and I to hard sweep the rest of the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1346, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1340, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Menalque?
It's in my first post dude.
I’ve read 54 pages of this game at this point, it’s fair of me to forget things.

I also don’t know you that well anyways, so I think that’s fair of me to not remember.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”