Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1348, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1342, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1338, Perry Pelican wrote:FL I don't know if you know this but I am like 90% accurate when I've rolled Vig on site. The exception is the first normal we played together where my big was disloyal modified.

The way you're insisting we don't have this 1v1 tells me scum doesn't have a block available tonight.
so
pelican is scum
?
Yeah, for multiple reasons.

1: the not having 2 investigates as mafia in his role pm, a la Pops and I with our abilities and our neighborhood.
2: his knowledge and confirmation of me being a vig, where he essentially asked who I was shooting with cologne gambit (i explained way back)
3: him not countering anything when I was obvi crumbing his role, and since we have the exact same role, we should have identical role PM’s, at least mechanically.
4: his trajectory of who he would shoot
5: his back and forth attitude with me and his thoughts not lining up, because scum him HAS to be wary of me just like I always have to be wary of him when I’m scum.

This is all PRIOR to the Vig claim by him, which forced us into a Vig-Vig setup with a bunch of players who have the philosophy of let the vig’s solve themselves, when I abuse that philosophy myself when I’m scum.

I was scum with NewbSkitter once, and Eddie Cane and I were hard coaching her years back, she was going down, and we had her claim Vigilante strictly because of the philosophy around letting Vig’s live. We got 2 mislynches before she went down, and was able to set the game up for EC and I to hard sweep the rest of the game.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 1364, Flavor Leaf wrote:So one of the defenses for Pelican was that scum typically know exactly what is in their role PM and whatnot, right?

By Pelican’s own admittance, he’s a brain dead potato scum, which explains him legit slipping on a technicality, because I agree, it is a technicality, but it does prove him as scum the fact he confidently stated something contrary to both Pops and my role PM and that can only happen because of Freudian slip of his role PM not having to worry about knowing they investigate as mafia because he always investigates as mafia when he’s mafia.

He’s a good player, but unfortunately unlucky when scum.
You know I have a tendency to skim role pms (nk's normal with you and RC). I wanted to reference my botched claim in LNT specifically because jingle was the one to hard push me for it. That was just unfortunate communication with the mod however #BlameBoonskies

But that's not the point. It's unfortunate for you now because you can't hide behind pops if I flip and you can't afford to 1v1 me via nightplay so you have to force this lynch now.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Kuribo could you please maybe make a small list of people, listed one time in the same exact font on separate lines, of people you would lynch right now.

I am typically willing to lynch anyone who is nullread or worse.

Thats anyone with content without a positive read.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Man I really think RCE is town
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Presuming you are truthful in your hardclaim we could use a nice and professional voice of town.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1377, Fish Monger wrote:Kuribo could you please maybe make a small list of people, listed one time in the same exact font on separate lines, of people you would lynch right now.

I am typically willing to lynch anyone who is nullread or worse.

Thats anyone with content without a positive read.

Here's my list:

Fish Monger
pisskop
Piss Monger
Fish Kop
pokssip in reverse
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 1378, ofrhz wrote:Man I really think RCE is town
he is, and i appreciate your outspoken vocalization.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by ofrhz »

He almost got by me in Boon Wars, but if he's scum here, he's leveled up a lot in a short amount of time and I'd be surprised

Not to mention a little sad
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1381, Fish Monger wrote:
he is, and i appreciate your outspoken vocalization.
I'm uhhhh actually cooling on you being town

Are you still scumreading pops?
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 1373, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1368, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 1362, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1359, Perry Pelican wrote:FL knows I'm a braindead potato as scum and ofrhz can confirm this. So claiming I'm wifoming THE WHOLE PLAYERLIST is irrelevant. But it does warm my bird heart.
To be fair, going for the Vig claim is literally what I gave as coaching advice to a newb scum partner (then years later she won best mafia performance)

And you also messed up with the role claim.

So I’m not claiming you’re next level scum play or anything.

However, I do see that you can be a solid scum player, but yeah.

And you’re hard exaggerating to defend yourself.
Your claim is that i set up you to claim your shot and then derail it for a day 1 1v1 instead which should directly implicate pops because what do I care if you vig town!pops. It would have to be to save my partner. But I'm also a roleblocker so what's the point in hard connecting us when I can just stuff your shot. But I also set up the claim to manipulate a bunch of mechanical players that I don't know are mechanical players as I've never played with them before.

Even just that sounds convuluted in a way that I don't grasp.
So this is a scum discredit pushing the things that I am right for the wrong reasons about.

There’s plenty here that I’ve stated for pushing a scum case that wasn’t brought up, a la the mismatched role pm.

I’m probably wrong about the role blocker.

Good thing I didn’t once use that as one of those strikes against you I’ve listed. That’s just hypothetical.

You broke down like 3 of my 15+ reasonings, 7-8 of which are damning on their own.
Most of it still doesn't make sense to me. I'm told I investigate as mafia. And that the members of our hood investigate as mafia. It's in my role pm but it isn't laid out as an informed modifier. Which doesn't tell me if the neighborhood itself is the cause for the miller modifier or not. Since it's now known there are miller claims outside of our hood and there will be movement between hoods (I still haven't looked for the post this info was outed. I was asking pops for clarification when she ran with it as a scumclaim).
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

meh

thats stale. Im too burnt out to read tonight.

I think we lynch a miller, let the viggies shoot whoever, and the cop can cop me tonight and cop themselves tomorrow.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

just sit down with a nice can of coco butter and a wad of tissues and . . . . cop themselves all night.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Ok Im done with that for now. Kuribo whatever excuse you have for persisting on like this its giving me a reason to not sit down and play this.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1384, Perry Pelican wrote:I'm told I investigate as mafia.
But how/why

Is the central issue here
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1384, Perry Pelican wrote: I'm told I investigate as mafia. And that the members of our hood investigate as mafia.
In post 332, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 327, popsofctown wrote:
In post 308, kuribo wrote:What I'm getting at is that Miller can be a role or a modifier, and the reason I was asking was because it's useful to know what all these millers have been told in their neighborhood and do you understand what I'm saying or do I have to dumb it down?

I'll give you an example: there's a huge difference between "everyone in this neighborhood is a Ninja" and "everyone in this neighborhood has the ninja modifier."
I'll let Perry answer this
Nope I'm good.
If you skimmed your role PM in the first place, and didn't reread your role PM to provide kuribo an accurate response here, then in that 10% universe where you're town here, then your laziness is the cause of this mislynch, don't be mad at me.

Because you didn't begin posting with the style of having 2 red check blurbs as opposed to just the one anywhere in this thread until
after
FL and I said we do, one after another. And I originally put you on the spot here in front of kuribo to achieve that sequencing intentionally.

It's a little dirty and angleshooty and I feel bad about it but maybe I'll cause FakeGod to run an even higher percentage of opens, woo.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 1388, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1384, Perry Pelican wrote:I'm told I investigate as mafia.
But how/why

Is the central issue here
The part that links to our hood which says everyone in the pt investigates as mafia, I'm part of everyone so it's already implied and in my abilities. Which is X-shot vig and that I investigate as mafia.

Which is redundant but that's a semantics thing.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 1367, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1366, Fish Monger wrote:way to go with 15 pages in 12 hours

And kuribo is still whinging around
Becauce Pelican is caught out scum and forced a 1v1 with me to save himself.

I actually think there’s a lot of good content in those pages.
Good content like this?
In post 1344, Flavor Leaf wrote:I will Vig fishmonger if you lynch Pelican.
I mean, I cannot imagine you dont have your own thoughts on a good vig?
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 1389, popsofctown wrote:It's a little dirty and angleshooty and I feel bad about it but maybe I'll cause FakeGod to run an even higher percentage of opens, woo.
It's whatever. Hopefully it stops you guys from using bad angleshot theories in the future.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

I ummm, dont know why youre still pushing this RCE.

I cannot do back and forth things, but can we not do Perry Pelican v Flavor Leaf?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Marquis »

i was hard townreading pelican up until the horribly fake sounding vig claim
and yet...........it was so bad im thinking it might actually..............hhhh
whats up with that

who's pelican an alt of

if this game has taught me anything so far it's that the setup has a lot of symmetry or repeated role elements and i would not put it past FG to allow duplicates of strong town roles, balanced by the fact that temptation to act will lead to a quick caffeine endgame
link in bio
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 1394, Marquis wrote:who's pelican an alt of
RCEnigma
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1238, popsofctown wrote:
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:
Spoiler: Role PMs

Name -
Dapper Owl

Job -
Company Owner

Alignment -
Town

The BirdcageYou have access to the
The Birdcage PT
. You also know that there are total of 5 votes controlled by the players of this PT.

AbilitiesYou are a
1-shot Jailkeeper

Town Win ConditionYou win when all
Mafia
-aligned players are
dead
, and there is at least one
Town
-aligned player
alive

Spoiler: Dead Horse
This is the OP sample
It is obvious that Dapper Owl's access to the birdcage does not in and of itself grant him any abilities
In the abilities section he would hope to be excited to find out that he controls 3 votes, but alas, he is only a 1-shot jailkeeper.
Dapper Owl naturally surmises that at least one other bird in the 2 player birdcage has a line in his abilities that says "you control 4 votes."
He surmises that because the format of this role PM shows him that's how the Birdcage Informed truth nugget would be maintained. That's the only way, since it doesn't say "You know that there are a total of 5 votes among these players because you control 1 of them" or whatever.

I opened a similar PM.
Rather than knowing that at least 1 person must have a certain ability the way Dapper Owl knows, I know that -everyone- else must have a certain ability to meet the condition I was informed of in my neighborhood truth nugget - except perhaps mafia, who wouldn't need an ability. However, unlike Dapper Owl's Informed truth nugget, the nature of the ability itself doesn't clearly convey that the Neighborhood section is insufficient to grant characteristics that make the truth nugget true. So a mafiosi missing the ability might spend 50 pages referring to a shared ability, an ability that might go away if they leave their neighborhood, a neighborhood characteristic rather than a "modifier", and then finally figure out the issue on page 50.
no, my point is based on past experience scum will get a town role separate from the public one which they can essentially use as a guaranteed viable fakeclaim
so i'm saying to not put any stock in people who sound like they're honestly reading off a town role pm- it felt like part of this playerlist seemed to be easily swayed by role pm semi-quoting posts
link in bio
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re wrong.

He’s legit slipped, man.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 1393, Fish Monger wrote:I ummm, dont know why youre still pushing this RCE.

I cannot do back and forth things, but can we not do Perry Pelican v Flavor Leaf?
I just want to end the day. I don't have anything to talk about that hasn't been covered.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, he is conf scum.

Not likely scum at this point.

He is legit conf scum. He flat out was wrong on a role pm related reasoning.

We aren’t doing a FL vs Pelican today. We are doing Pelican.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”