Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1395, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 1394, Marquis wrote:who's pelican an alt of
RCEnigma
do we think they're smart or dumb

maybe im being rude but im debating whether its one of those fakeclaims that scum really want to make and have semi plotted out from the start, or town excited by their role and really wanting a chance to use it. because part of the reason i townread pelican was they seemed to be excited to progress the game and idk it just felt more town pr than scum player, but i could be wrong. the claim is such a weird thing
link in bio
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

They're dumb.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1389, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1384, Perry Pelican wrote: I'm told I investigate as mafia. And that the members of our hood investigate as mafia.
In post 332, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 327, popsofctown wrote:
In post 308, kuribo wrote:What I'm getting at is that Miller can be a role or a modifier, and the reason I was asking was because it's useful to know what all these millers have been told in their neighborhood and do you understand what I'm saying or do I have to dumb it down?

I'll give you an example: there's a huge difference between "everyone in this neighborhood is a Ninja" and "everyone in this neighborhood has the ninja modifier."
I'll let Perry answer this
Nope I'm good.
If you skimmed your role PM in the first place, and didn't reread your role PM to provide kuribo an accurate response here, then in that 10% universe where you're town here, then your laziness is the cause of this mislynch, don't be mad at me.

Because you didn't begin posting with the style of having 2 red check blurbs as opposed to just the one anywhere in this thread until
after
FL and I said we do, one after another. And I originally put you on the spot here in front of kuribo to achieve that sequencing intentionally.

It's a little dirty and angleshooty and I feel bad about it but maybe I'll cause FakeGod to run an even higher percentage of opens, woo.
This. He’s literally conf scum.

It was definitely dirty and on a technicality, but we didn’t mean to get a dirty read on him. He outed himself hard with a Freudian slip.

This isn’t one of those “people say people slip all the time”

He legit slipped up, on a very minor thing, might I add, I see exactly why it happened, and it sucks for him. It was just extremely unfortunate, which is like the epitome of scumRCE.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1399, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, he is conf scum.

Not likely scum at this point.

He is legit conf scum. He flat out was wrong on a role pm related reasoning.

We aren’t doing a FL vs Pelican today. We are doing Pelican.
ok im sorry for asking you to do extra work but the case has been spread across 7 pages it seems. like so much of everything else is already hard to parse.
can you please concisely say why he's confscum i absolutely cannot follow

also i think you are solid town regardless of pelican being scum or town, or you being a vig or lying, that's why i'm wanting to work with you despite reservations about apparent fakeclaiming history
link in bio
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1401, Perry Pelican wrote:They're dumb.
He even knows he fucked up.

He just has to save face.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

RCE isn't dumb. He's, in all honesty, prone to quick judgements and thus rash decisions. Such as accepting his lynch when he is town. idk. Because I feel like scum rce lurkers asp instead of slugging it with flavor
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1375, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1348, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1342, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1338, Perry Pelican wrote:FL I don't know if you know this but I am like 90% accurate when I've rolled Vig on site. The exception is the first normal we played together where my big was disloyal modified.

The way you're insisting we don't have this 1v1 tells me scum doesn't have a block available tonight.
so
pelican is scum
?
Yeah, for multiple reasons.

1: the not having 2 investigates as mafia in his role pm, a la Pops and I with our abilities and our neighborhood.
2: his knowledge and confirmation of me being a vig, where he essentially asked who I was shooting with cologne gambit (i explained way back)
3: him not countering anything when I was obvi crumbing his role, and since we have the exact same role, we should have identical role PM’s, at least mechanically.
4: his trajectory of who he would shoot
5: his back and forth attitude with me and his thoughts not lining up, because scum him HAS to be wary of me just like I always have to be wary of him when I’m scum.

This is all PRIOR to the Vig claim by him, which forced us into a Vig-Vig setup with a bunch of players who have the philosophy of let the vig’s solve themselves, when I abuse that philosophy myself when I’m scum.

I was scum with NewbSkitter once, and Eddie Cane and I were hard coaching her years back, she was going down, and we had her claim Vigilante strictly because of the philosophy around letting Vig’s live. We got 2 mislynches before she went down, and was able to set the game up for EC and I to hard sweep the rest of the game.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Ill be on tomorrow. I am really just waiting to get tired enough to fall asleep.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Number 1 is the main reason, and that alone is why is he is scum. This is essentially all prior to the vig claim even, which is why he made the vig claim in the first place.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1402, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1389, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1384, Perry Pelican wrote: I'm told I investigate as mafia. And that the members of our hood investigate as mafia.
In post 332, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 327, popsofctown wrote:
In post 308, kuribo wrote:What I'm getting at is that Miller can be a role or a modifier, and the reason I was asking was because it's useful to know what all these millers have been told in their neighborhood and do you understand what I'm saying or do I have to dumb it down?

I'll give you an example: there's a huge difference between "everyone in this neighborhood is a Ninja" and "everyone in this neighborhood has the ninja modifier."
I'll let Perry answer this
Nope I'm good.
If you skimmed your role PM in the first place, and didn't reread your role PM to provide kuribo an accurate response here, then in that 10% universe where you're town here, then your laziness is the cause of this mislynch, don't be mad at me.

Because you didn't begin posting with the style of having 2 red check blurbs as opposed to just the one anywhere in this thread until
after
FL and I said we do, one after another. And I originally put you on the spot here in front of kuribo to achieve that sequencing intentionally.

It's a little dirty and angleshooty and I feel bad about it but maybe I'll cause FakeGod to run an even higher percentage of opens, woo.
This. He’s literally conf scum.

It was definitely dirty and on a technicality, but we didn’t mean to get a dirty read on him. He outed himself hard with a Freudian slip.

This isn’t one of those “people say people slip all the time”

He legit slipped up, on a very minor thing, might I add, I see exactly why it happened, and it sucks for him. It was just extremely unfortunate, which is like the epitome of scumRCE.
am i stupid this makes no sense to me what's the slip you're talking in circles
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Marquis »

oof ok lemme sleep on this
link in bio
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1405, Fish Monger wrote:RCE isn't dumb. He's, in all honesty, prone to quick judgements and thus rash decisions. Such as accepting his lynch when he is town. idk. Because I feel like scum rce lurkers asp instead of slugging it with flavor
TownRCE pushes me hard af here. This is scumRCE.

He actively slipped, please read the number 1.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

yea I 100 dont buy 2 viggles in a game like this, nor accept RCE counterclaiming vig from boon. sounds like one of those rash things I was mentioning.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1387, Fish Monger wrote:. Kuribo whatever excuse you have for persisting on like this its giving me a reason to not sit down and play this.

I'm persisting because you're caught scum.

If anything you and Vecna being all LETS PISS KURIBO OFF FOR FUN gives me all the more reason to say fuck you and fuck this game too.

Like you know I've struggled with keeping my rage in check, so for you to intentionally poke me, either means you're scum doing it for an end, or you're a garbage human being on a personal level.

And I don't believe you're a garbage human, I believe you fully fucking intended on getting me to either replace out or get banned or whatever your end was.\

I expect no better behavior from scum fucks, but if this game ends and you're somehow town, holy fuck dude, fuck you.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by kuribo »

And I mean that on a sincerely fucking personal level dude

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I understand why it’s difficult to see, but try to stay with me. I’ll do the best I can to explain as Pops also has.

We are part of the abandoned warehouse neighborhood. We are informed here that everyone in the neighborhood investigates as mafia.

We also have an ability section, as everyone does, where for me, it lets me know I am a Vigilante. Also, I am told here, based on role, that I will come off as mafia to all investigations. This makes it twice that it shows up on my role pm.

Pops had the same thing.

Pelican talked about, and I’m paraphrasing, i don’t know word for word, but I’ll go back and quote, that he only has the “informed the entire neighborhood investigates as mafia” part. That is because, as mafia, he wouldn’t be told that he comes off as mafia to investigations because he IS mafia. It’s not part of his role, it’s his alignment. His role doesn’t cause him to be investigated as mafia. Pops and my role does because we are town, and ne’s Scum.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

I wake up in the morning and I put on my pants. I check my calander and it says 'piss off kuribo'. but it says that every day.

I thought, boy, how can I piss upon the Sun today? And I realized that since Kuribo is the center of my universe all I had to do was

I said I was done. Im not engaging. I dont hate you or anything bro. I am saddened that you have chosen to only focus upon this interaction in this game.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1415, Flavor Leaf wrote:I understand why it’s difficult to see, but try to stay with me. I’ll do the best I can to explain as Pops also has.

We are part of the abandoned warehouse neighborhood. We are informed here that everyone in the neighborhood investigates as mafia.

We also have an ability section, as everyone does, where for me, it lets me know I am a Vigilante. Also, I am told here, based on role, that I will come off as mafia to all investigations. This makes it twice that it shows up on my role pm.

Pops had the same thing.

Pelican talked about, and I’m paraphrasing, i don’t know word for word, but I’ll go back and quote, that he only has the “informed the entire neighborhood investigates as mafia” part. That is because, as mafia, he wouldn’t be told that he comes off as mafia to investigations because he IS mafia. It’s not part of his role, it’s his alignment. His role doesn’t cause him to be investigated as mafia. Pops and my role does because we are town, and ne’s Scum.

So to make this as clear as humanly possible, your PT does NOT state that everyone in the PT will investigate as mafia?

Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

The more I hear it the funnier it seems lol.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1406, Flavor Leaf wrote:1: the not having 2 investigates as mafia in his role pm, a la Pops and I with our abilities and our neighborhood.
2: his knowledge and confirmation of me being a vig, where he essentially asked who I was shooting with cologne gambit (i explained way back)
#1 i do think this could be town just not reading their role pm because there's so much to take in, i literally had to reread mine every 10 pages to made sure i internalized the diff modifier/hood stuff and who knew what

i'm not really sold on a scumread based off of someone not knowing their role pm, scum are more careful to cross their t's and dot their i's on this

#2 you know that whole thing in high school where u think that boy you like has a crush on you back and is flirting but really he's just a decent human being and you were making up his thoughts in your head? yeah this feels it could be one of those situations

again am i stupid, do i just not get it and everyone else does.
i think you're town for the conviction that it's a slip, i just don't think there is one except from your PoV.
meanwhile im still on the fence about what to do from the perspective of vig counterclaims, again i think this game so far has pretty much taught a lesson that there can be multiples and this game is designed to be somewhat immune to level 1 setup spec, i would normally let the vigs shoot each other and see if either dies but im concerned they actually both might be vigs and then we lose even more town one night.
link in bio
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

It does kuribo.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1416, Fish Monger wrote:
I wake up in the morning and I put on my pants. I check my calander and it says 'piss off kuribo'. but it says that every day.

I thought, boy, how can I piss upon the Sun today? And I realized that since Kuribo is the center of my universe all I had to do was

I said I was done. Im not engaging. I dont hate you or anything bro. I am saddened that you have chosen to only focus upon this interaction in this game.

Yes, because I've had absolutely nothing to say about anything else in the last five pages, least of all about the vigs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You can look at the sample role PM’s.

It has a neighborhood section, and an ability section.

It didn’t cross RCE’s mind that he should have the investigates as mafia in his ability section, so he was trying to be informative town seeming by explaining what it said and got caught out. Honestly, i think i would have likely made the same mistake.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1421, kuribo wrote:
In post 1416, Fish Monger wrote:

Yes, because I've had absolutely nothing to say about anything else in the last five pages, least of all about the vigs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i dont think i rolled my eyes hard enough

hold on

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1417, kuribo wrote:Pelican talked about, and I’m paraphrasing, i don’t know word for word, but I’ll go back and quote, that he only has the “informed the entire neighborhood investigates as mafia” part. That is because, as mafia, he wouldn’t be told that he comes off as mafia to investigations because he IS mafia. It’s not part of his role, it’s his alignment. His role doesn’t cause him to be investigated as mafia. Pops and my role does because we are town, and ne’s Scum.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ok
why didnt u type that out earlier

hm i like this
sleeping on it
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”