Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1226, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1221, Perry Pelican wrote:Meaning you have a modifier that says informed?
Essentially my role PM says I investigate as mafia twice, the first time it says the neighborhood investigates as mafia, then it says "furry character flavorname man" investigates as mafia
Pops said it way back here too when RCE slipped up.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, we get the neighborhood section, and the other section. The neighborhood section is where our Informed is.

I think we got RCE on a technicality. Rough.

I even said this way back then.

I’ve literally been on this for so long. The waters got muddied by Pelican afterwards, and since both Pops and I know Pelican is scum, we literally can see everything else he’s doing completely clear.

This isn’t even a “just from our perspective thing”, we’ve explained it, I just hope people see it.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: perry
yeah this feels like scum given up.

REAL:LY going to sleep now
ready for day to end sorta at least i dont feel bad about my vote

edit: @kuribo

pops, flavor, and perry are in a hood. the hood says everyone in it investigates as mafia.

perry emphatically stated there was no "you investigate as mafia" esque text in his role pm.

pops and flavor stopped on that comment to say they both do have that text in their role pm. (i can confirm this is the case for me too.)

so what perry's PoV was, he thought pops and flavor only knew they investigated as mafia because the hood first post said so. he didn't realize the millers would get that info as a personal role modifier in their role pm. it follows perry didn't receive that miller-specific role pm text because he's scum - of course mafia inherently investigate as mafia, so FG doesn't write that line in the scum role pm

this is one of those instances where it really does seem like a role pm related slip that can't just be caused by town not remembering everything.
link in bio
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 1447, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1443, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 1436, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1217, Perry Pelican wrote:That I investigate as mafia but it's not clear cut if it's because of the neighborhood or the neighborhood all investigates as mafia because of their roles.
Our clear cut is that we definitely do investigate as mafia because of our roles. It is our role. I understand exactly how it happened, and Pelican’s probably over it by this point, because it really is caught out on a technicality.
Still doesn't answer if this is because of the neighborhood. I don't know if I'm just not getting my point across or I'm just lost since no one else is curious about this.

That’s why it’s a slip.

We both know it’s our role that causes it, not the neighborhood granting a shroud of power turning us into that. It’s in our ability.

If i didn’t get vanilla’d and i was force switched into another neighborhood, I’d still be a vig who investigates as mafia.
It's not a slip. Someone could have just said no the hoods don't work that way. I'm trying not to be a drain and just give up but I'm kind of over defending why it's not. If I'm not lynched today I'm vigging you regardless.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1452, Marquis wrote:VOTE: perry
yeah this feels like scum given up.

REAL:LY going to sleep now
ready for day to end sorta at least i dont feel bad about my vote

edit: @kuribo

pops, flavor, and perry are in a hood. the hood says everyone in it investigates as mafia.

perry emphatically stated there was no "you investigate as mafia" esque text in his role pm.

pops and flavor stopped on that comment to say they both do have that text in their role pm. (i can confirm this is the case for me too.)

so what perry's PoV was, he thought pops and flavor only knew they investigated as mafia because the hood first post said so. he didn't realize the millers would get that info as a personal role modifier in their role pm. it follows perry didn't receive that miller-specific role pm text because he's scum - of course mafia inherently investigate as mafia, so FG doesn't write that line in the scum role pm

this is one of those instances where it really does seem like a role pm related slip that can't just be caused by town not remembering everything.
You got it!!!!

And you explained it perfectly!
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Marquis »

or oof maybe i have it wrong i liked that post
whats wrong w me am i soft now
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Marquis »

merp UNVOTE:
gnight
link in bio
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This is also pretty similar to Boonin’ It In The Slums. RCE was outed scum essentially and had defeatist attitude. (That was one of the Ras’d up games, though, so he had every right to feel defeated)
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm lying, but only to myself

I'm procrastinating the vote because it's a gross way to win, as a social deduction game Pelipper has played well, as someone having to compensate for closed setup irregularities, yuck

The reason as of now is I don't want to end the day, croag needs to be replaced, Gorkington needs to post at least a little, etc.

I don't know if my vote is on Marquis right now or not but UNVOTE:
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1453, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 1217, Perry Pelican wrote:That I investigate as mafia but it's not clear cut if it's because of the neighborhood or the neighborhood all investigates as mafia because of their roles.
Our clear cut is that we definitely do investigate as mafia because of our roles. It is our role. I understand exactly how it happened, and Pelican’s probably over it by this point, because it really is caught out on a technicality.
Still doesn't answer if this is because of the neighborhood. I don't know if I'm just not getting my point across or I'm just lost since no one else is curious about this.

That’s why it’s a slip.

We both know it’s our role that causes it, not the neighborhood granting a shroud of power turning us into that. It’s in our ability.

If i didn’t get vanilla’d and i was force switched into another neighborhood, I’d still be a vig who investigates as mafia.
It's not a slip. Someone could have just said no the hoods don't work that way. I'm trying not to be a drain and just give up but I'm kind of over defending why it's not. If I'm not lynched today I'm vigging you regardless.

Okay, so if you didn't slip, lemme ask you this:

If you think FL is lying, and FL is your direct counter-claim, and you plan on shooting Flavor Leaf or Pops...

why are you voting Kagami?

You haven't even bothered moving your vote to reflect what you seem to feel is possibly scum attacking you.

Or you think FL is town? And you're gonna shoot there N1 regardless?

Sooooo not buying it.

Vote: PerryPelican
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by kuribo »

See, of all the things I don't understand, I understand murder.

And I understand you sure as shit don't keep waving your gun around about how you're vigging someone without even bothering to vote them.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Assuming RCE is lying about the vig he does. But I mean who also bulletins their vig target anyway?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1460, kuribo wrote:See, of all the things I don't understand, I understand murder.

And I understand you sure as shit don't keep waving your gun around about how you're vigging someone without even bothering to vote them.
I have claimed not vig. FL has claimed vig.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Oh that was directed to Pelipper
"Well, I..."
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1461, Fish Monger wrote:Assuming RCE is lying about the vig he does. But I mean who also bulletins their vig target anyway?
I still die if he’s scum, though. That’s the thing.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1461, Fish Monger wrote:Assuming RCE is lying about the vig he does. But I mean who also bulletins their vig target anyway?

I do. It's more fun that way.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1464, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I still die if he’s scum, though. That’s the thing.
I'll never forgive you if scum kill you instead of me.

Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

fair enough, to both
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Scum bulletin their targets so they can take credit when they die, was my point.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 1459, kuribo wrote:
In post 1453, Perry Pelican wrote:

That’s why it’s a slip.

Okay, so if you didn't slip, lemme ask you this:

If you think FL is lying, and FL is your direct counter-claim, and you plan on shooting Flavor Leaf or Pops...

why are you voting Kagami?

You haven't even bothered moving your vote to reflect what you seem to feel is possibly scum attacking you.

Or you think FL is town? And you're gonna shoot there N1 regardless?

Sooooo not buying it.

Vote: PerryPelican
I can kill him? I don't have to get him lynched.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

If I get blocked or something then oh well, scum had to work for it at least instead of this bs.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

yeah, now that I'm not buying at all

Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

I think 1+1=2 but, whatever you're into.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 1472, Perry Pelican wrote:I think 1+1=2 but, whatever you're into.
I feel like more people, like any of the 6 miller claims, would have come forward with reasonable doubts if your miller claim had validity.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

But maybe i missed that perfectly reasonable explanation.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”