Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

I have some last thoughts I'll save till L-1.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

You claimed miller
FL says he knows you cant be a miller because your info does not match his
You said something about the hood affecting your infos
Nobody has come forward to collaborate this?"
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Im under the impression that the vig claim from you is false as well, simply because there would be no reason to claim it, even if true.
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

I was asking if it affected roles. That's what the whole slip thing is about.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

i will read up tomorrow
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 1478, Fish Monger wrote:Im under the impression that the vig claim from you is false as well, simply because there would be no reason to claim it, even if true.
Two slots I felt were town until they dug in to this scumslip thing banded together on it idk frustration maybe. Like idk how many times I could hint to pops that I'm going to shoot her in the face if she keeps pressing false narratives before she got it so I went blunt.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You were pushing that I was going to shoot her in the face, and playingin a way to make sure I did.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1481, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 1478, Fish Monger wrote:Im under the impression that the vig claim from you is false as well, simply because there would be no reason to claim it, even if true.
Two slots I felt were town until they dug in to this scumslip thing banded together on it idk frustration maybe. Like idk how many times I could hint to pops that I'm going to shoot her in the face if she keeps pressing false narratives before she got it so I went blunt.
So they're both scum, tag teaming you on day 1?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pops, I’m going to bed soon, ready to make the hot tag?
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

In post 1483, kuribo wrote:
In post 1481, Perry Pelican wrote:
So they're both scum, tag teaming you on day 1?
Nah, I think pops believes what she's pushing. I feel FL took advantage of that with pops as a shield, it only goes sideways if I live till the night because then I'm a threat to him. If I'm lynched it's unlikely FL hangs for it despite me flipping town.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

If pops believes what she's pushing, how is she pushing a "false narrative" as you put it?

A false narrative implies deception with intent.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

Then not false narrative, incorrect line of reasoning?
Perry Pelican
Perry Pelican
Goon
Perry Pelican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Perry Pelican »

She's digging for gold with a fork.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1488, Perry Pelican wrote:She's digging for gold with a fork.
I’m actually from a small town called Coarsegold outside of Yosemite, and elementary school we have to go over the gold rush and whatnot so we did a lot field trips since we lived in a prominent spot for it, and this is actually possible with the right setup.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by kuribo »

I was about to say that seems like an odd analogy

Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

Gork, I fell like jumping ship, can you promise not to lynch me like in RFB?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1123, Perry Pelican wrote:Wary of FL but feel I can read him if I effort, haven't decided on efforting yet. Fish and pops fall on the town side today. Ram is just town here, LNT is a good indicator of his town game and he's counterpushing in much the same way that makes you want to WK for him since he's going to ruffle feathers.
itd be great if people dobt use so many abrevs, esp if it refers to a main list.

itll make posts a lot more readable for those that are not on a lovers level of intimacy with everyone in the setup.

on a sidenote, it has become rather hard to keep on feeling like i have to scumread pops.
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 1492, Vecna wrote:
In post 1123, Perry Pelican wrote:Wary of FL but feel I can read him if I effort, haven't decided on efforting yet. Fish and pops fall on the town side today. Ram is just town here, LNT is a good indicator of his town game and he's counterpushing in much the same way that makes you want to WK for him since he's going to ruffle feathers.
itd be great if people dobt use so many abrevs, esp if it refers to a main list.

itll make posts a lot more readable for those that are not on a lovers level of intimacy with everyone in the setup.

on a sidenote, it has become rather hard to keep on feeling like i have to scumread pops.
Ram is me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1125, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 1122, popsofctown wrote:
In post 327, popsofctown wrote:
In post 308, kuribo wrote:What I'm getting at is that Miller can be a role or a modifier, and the reason I was asking was because it's useful to know what all these millers have been told in their neighborhood and do you understand what I'm saying or do I have to dumb it down?

I'll give you an example: there's a huge difference between "everyone in this neighborhood is a Ninja" and "everyone in this neighborhood has the ninja modifier."
I'll let Perry answer this
In post 332, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 308, kuribo wrote:What I'm getting at is that Miller can be a role or a modifier, and the reason I was asking was because it's useful to know what all these millers have been told in their neighborhood and do you understand what I'm saying or do I have to dumb it down?

I'll give you an example: there's a huge difference between "everyone in this neighborhood is a Ninja" and "everyone in this neighborhood has the ninja modifier."
Nope I'm good.
JJD asked about the slip, this is where Pelipper is outed as scum.
We are informed in our role PM that everyone in our neighborhood investigates as scum. We are not informed the reason each individual in our neighborhood investigates as scum, just that we all do.

Kuribo asked whether we each have a modifier on our roles giving us the "investigates as scum" quality, or whether we don't. In the latter case the entire neighborhood would be composed of mafia and millers, since miller is the only role that doesn't need a modifier to investigate as mafia.

Pelipper declines to answer the question and incriminate himself. If Flavor Leaf and I are both simply Millers, then it will sound fishy if he claims he is a vig with a "checks as scum" modifier or a doctor with a "checks as scum" modifier or etc. If Flavor Leaf and I are vigs/doctors/cops etc with the "checks as scum" modifier, it will sound suspicious if he claims he doesn't have a modifier. (it's actually not that suspicious if he's a miller, but he really missed the timing on his shot for claiming miller.)

In reality, I do have a modifier. The modifier is integral to my identity as my furriness and it applies even if I leave the neighborhood.
Except it also states it explicitly in the neighborhood pt. I don't know what the last line is about, I didn't know leaving neighborhoods was a thing?
ill again refer you to my posts. its a thing
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1125, Perry Pelican wrote:
In post 1122, popsofctown wrote:

In post 332, Perry Pelican wrote:

Nope I'm good.
JJD asked about the slip, this is where Pelipper is outed as scum.
We are informed in our role PM that everyone in our neighborhood investigates as scum. We are not informed the reason each individual in our neighborhood investigates as scum, just that we all do.

Kuribo asked whether we each have a modifier on our roles giving us the "investigates as scum" quality, or whether we don't. In the latter case the entire neighborhood would be composed of mafia and millers, since miller is the only role that doesn't need a modifier to investigate as mafia.

Pelipper declines to answer the question and incriminate himself. If Flavor Leaf and I are both simply Millers, then it will sound fishy if he claims he is a vig with a "checks as scum" modifier or a doctor with a "checks as scum" modifier or etc. If Flavor Leaf and I are vigs/doctors/cops etc with the "checks as scum" modifier, it will sound suspicious if he claims he doesn't have a modifier. (it's actually not that suspicious if he's a miller, but he really missed the timing on his shot for claiming miller.)

In reality, I do have a modifier. The modifier is integral to my identity as my furriness and it applies even if I leave the neighborhood.
Except it also states it explicitly in the neighborhood pt. I don't know what the last line is about, I didn't know leaving neighborhoods was a thing?
ill again refer you to my posts. its a thing
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1143, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1121, Perry Pelican wrote:I don't really like the nuke list. So maybe nuke the bottom list but switch Chandra with jjd.
Yeah, the nuke list is really poor, and if it wasn’t just a reaction test and based off actual reads, I’d say it was a scum move from scum trying to discredit specific players early not knowing how hard that would actually be with that PL.
This post.....not a favorite
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1153, popsofctown wrote:Well I mean you have a factional NK so yeah

Pelipper if you had read the sample role PM in the OP that actually would have explained to you that the neighborhood characteristics are Informed and not a grant of the ability, since the one in the OP fails to grant anyone in particular an ability. So you could have avoided scumclaiming that way. For next time.

hoods are kuribo hood: it happens to be the case that everyone in this hood is ninja
marquis-bingle-vecna: it happens to be the case that everyone is reflexive vanillerizer
FL-pops-Pelipper: it happens to be the case that everyone in this hood investigates as mafia
for us it is actually linked to being in the hood and not our own private role pm. if someone does target us and join us, they will also become a feflexive roleblocker / vannilizer
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1158, Flavor Leaf wrote:To be fair, I’m not a miller, but it is part of my role that I investigate as Mafia, so I believe being vanilla’d does in fact take that away.
it does indeed not change the faction in your role pm :wink:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1498, Vecna wrote:
In post 1158, Flavor Leaf wrote:To be fair, I’m not a miller, but it is part of my role that I investigate as Mafia, so I believe being vanilla’d does in fact take that away.
it does indeed not change the faction in your role pm :wink:

Pretty sure it does.
it’s specifically labeled in our ability list. Read the game, Pelican’s already outed scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”