Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Next up under the microscope, I present
Klick

- I don't really like how he tries to paint changing one's RVS vote as being a 'scumtell'.

- This is more reasonable

- This apparent drunken openness here was a starting point to a D1 TR, although subject to further Townie play.

- The 'Billy test'. He follows up in and then in he unvotes. I liked this progression because it felt genuine.

- Random Kop vote. I guess it was meant as a pressure vote, but just seemed a bit pointless when Kop had just said he was going to catch-up.

- He cranks up the pressure on Tchill - putting him to L-2.

- Feels like he is just coasting here.

Re-considers his opinion on Tchill (although SR'ing Tchill wasn't popular at this time) and talks meta.

- Has Flippy as his biggest scumread, so why no Flippy vote here? I can agree with his Datisi comments, but does the same thing not apply to Icon? If not, why not?

- keeps the option of voting me open, but why not push Flippy or even A50 here, given they are apparently bigger SR's of his?

and : fair comments about me, but very much on the fence. At this point I am the biggest wagon and it feels like Klick is slowly allowing himself to be 'talked' onto the wagon, but is possibly concerned about being seen as opportunistic. He also says he hadn't paid any mental attention to A50's posts until this point, so I'm left wondering why A50 was his second biggest SR then?

- Seems to be implying there was a scumslip by Flippy, which leads him to put the wagon at L-1. Again, I go back to the fact Klick has scumread Flippy since , so why only join the wagon now?

I have Klick as a slight-scum lean at this point.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It's already shaping up to be a D2 lynch pool of A50, Klick and Uzi; I think there is a very good chance of there being 2 scum among these three players. I'm going to ISO Uzi next.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1416, Klick wrote:Icon, claim your result.
i don't have a result
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

well now klick can full claim.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1426, Luca Blight wrote:It's already shaping up to be a D2 lynch pool of A50, Klick and Uzi; I think there is a very good chance of there being 2 scum among these three players. I'm going to ISO Uzi next.
i need to understand why icon isn't in there.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Aslo luca why is datisi town?

Why am I town?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Billy Pilgrim:

I'm going to disregard the result of the 'test' at this point, as it really is far from conclusive. I could imagine Billy as Town or scum saying what he did.

Questions the legitimacy of the early townbloc, of which he is included. Seems Townie on the surface, but also could be done as scum to look Town.

- he has a number of posts like this where he talks at length about his playstyle. This can be an easy method of 'looking townie' from a scum perspective, because it looks like they're talking open and honestly (because for the most part they are) but they're not actually scumhunting or touching on game-related matters.

- First bit of real content, TR'ing Datisi and Tchill. He also casts a shadow over Klick and Flippy. His reasoning for TR'ing Datisi at this stage doesn't seem great to me, but I guess it's plausible.

- A slightly better explanation of his Datisi read.

- Heaps praise on Tchill, but still not particularly scumhunting.

- Posts a reads list. Most of it seems reasonable, although the Klick SR seems strange at this point - I could buy Klick's Billy read at this stage of the game based on the progression, I'm not sure why Billy was having such a hard time accepting it.

- He votes Kop, and then is lead to believe it was actually the hammer. Not much to be gleaned from this - I could see his reaction coming from either alignment.

- Being consistent with his view of Icon's actions being Town-motivated, but this is all very passive and not very interesting.

- Billy votes me straight after A50, putting me to L-2 (although it seems he was not aware of A50's vote when typing the post). This was where I began to really feel under pressure as Datisi was likely to make me L-1 in the near future. Billy gives a lot of commentary here, just stating exactly what had occurred, which pads out his post a bit. I think his reasons for voting me here are again plausible, but not great.

and - Elaborates on his Luca vote. I don't really buy his argument that my vote should have happened earlier, but I've covered that extensively already. I get the feeling at this point he may be deliberately padding out his posts to make them seem more considered than they really are.

Ok, I've seen enough. What I've learnt from this is that Billy wasn't actually as Townie as I remembered he was. I could kind of see where he was coming from in his Luca push, but at the same time it felt like he was quick to dismiss every explanation I gave to his main point against me - the timing of my Datisi vote. Alisae's playstyle has made it difficult to determine the difference between a lack of effort in sorting and scumhunting, and those who have just legitimately fallen behind. Overall I feel pretty null about this slot. I will analyse Uzi's contributions next, after a break.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1429, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1426, Luca Blight wrote:It's already shaping up to be a D2 lynch pool of A50, Klick and Uzi; I think there is a very good chance of there being 2 scum among these three players. I'm going to ISO Uzi next.
In post 1430, Tchill13 wrote:Aslo luca why is datisi town?

Why am I town?
My feelings about Datisi haven't changed from the end of D1.

Your other questions will be covered in due course. I'm not saying you are Town, btw - I haven't yet considered you based on the recent developments.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

why would i be in a lynch pool?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

you will be answered in due time as well icon. Just as I will from luca.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1433, Iconeum wrote:
you were on kop, datisis and flippynips when they were all L-1 last day phase.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1052, Iconeum wrote:Datisi, if I'm scum I NK Alisae close to 212% of the time for being a powerplayer alone.
lol
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1053, Iconeum wrote:I don't go against him in game, I NK him.
In post 1054, Iconeum wrote:WIFOM that all you want, you know it's true.
LMAO
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1435, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1433, Iconeum wrote:
you were on kop, datisis and flippynips when they were all L-1 last day phase.
yes and?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1436, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1052, Iconeum wrote:Datisi, if I'm scum I NK Alisae close to 212% of the time for being a powerplayer alone.
lol
In post 1437, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1053, Iconeum wrote:I don't go against him in game, I NK him.
In post 1054, Iconeum wrote:WIFOM that all you want, you know it's true.
LMAO
oh i see just like in the movie where the villain tells his evil superplan before executing it

this is a game of mafia do you honestly think i'm gonna be that obvious about it?

if you scumread me because of Ali being dead, how does that make you feel about Luca for instance?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I've said what i'd do and then did it as scum b4, its not impossible that you're doing the same, it's also not very hard to pull off.

I want luca to state his reads before i go into exactly why i believe he's town.

so i should just ignore the fact that you were wagon happy d1?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i dont scum read you solely for alisae being dead but thx for summing it up for the group.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1440, Tchill13 wrote:I've said what i'd do and then did it as scum b4, its not impossible that you're doing the same, it's also not very hard to pull off.

I want luca to state his reads before i go into exactly why i believe he's town.

so i should just ignore the fact that you were wagon happy d1?
i was on kop, datisi and nipples

once Ali replaced into Kop, it was like a no-fly zone.
Datisi was inherently scummy for the majority of D1 and without Ali this would have been lynched 100%
Nipples was the compromise

Wagon happy? Maybe. Is it scum? Definitely not. Actually I think 3 is a very low amount for me to be on D1
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1441, Tchill13 wrote:i dont scum read you solely for alisae being dead but thx for summing it up for the group.
come at me bro if you think i'm scum
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1101, Iconeum wrote:There's also no way I'm supporting a Luca lynch today with both Datisi and Ali on it
In post 1308, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1307, Emperor flippyNips wrote:the big fight you're referring to is me vs Tchilly
you've really not read the last 20-30 pages have you
In post 1312, Iconeum wrote:Me/Ali/Luca/Datisi is more closely to what I was referring
you were on the lynch that included datisi and alisae (yes ali was the hammer, but you still voted with datisi)

you also fought with those 3 as a group and ended up lynching someone with the help of those 3, 2 if you don't include ali.

you spent a majority of d1 fighting with a conf townie in ali. You spent a majority of d1 on wagons that were on L-1.

you specifically mention killing ali if you were scum here and she were town... then she's NK'd. (you can fight me on this but the WIFOM won't work here, it's obvious you believe it's in your best interest to kill ali regardless if your scum and she's town.)

Why WOULDN'T you be in a lynch pool?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

and why are you so eager to 1v1? first ali for her LUCA sr... now me? Aggressive much?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1444, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1101, Iconeum wrote:There's also no way I'm supporting a Luca lynch today with both Datisi and Ali on it
In post 1308, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1307, Emperor flippyNips wrote:the big fight you're referring to is me vs Tchilly
you've really not read the last 20-30 pages have you
In post 1312, Iconeum wrote:Me/Ali/Luca/Datisi is more closely to what I was referring
you were on the lynch that included datisi and alisae (yes ali was the hammer, but you still voted with datisi)

you also fought with those 3 as a group and ended up lynching someone with the help of those 3, 2 if you don't include ali.

you spent a majority of d1 fighting with a conf townie in ali. You spent a majority of d1 on wagons that were on L-1.

you specifically mention killing ali if you were scum here and she were town... then she's NK'd. (you can fight me on this but the WIFOM won't work here, it's obvious you believe it's in your best interest to kill ali regardless if your scum and she's town.)

Why WOULDN'T you be in a lynch pool?
I was coming around on Datisi and there's plenty of posts from me to back that up

I had no control over voting together with Ali

My fight with Ali who is conftown in retrospect is scummy? Did you think it was scummy yesterday? Tell me, why does a scum go through the effort of fighting someone they are gonna NK?

Now I will say that if Ali is town and I'm scum, I would have tried to kill Ali 100% of the time. In fact, I think close to 100% of the players in this game would do so in that scenario. I'm the only one who voiced that out loud.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1445, Tchill13 wrote:and why are you so eager to 1v1? first ali for her LUCA sr... now me? Aggressive much?
trying to sort you

You have a scumread on Datisi and me, do you think we are scum together?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Klick »

Why don't you have a result Icon?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Ok, back to work...

Uzi

- unvotes me upon arrival. Decent to see some conviction early on, even though my wagon had lost traction by this point.

- This is actually a good point.

- Some fair points raised here in Flippy's favour

- I like and agree with this.

- I was a bit confused as to why Flippy was a Townread at this point. This is where it would have been interesting to see what Uzi did in defence of Flippy, but Alisae denied us this by hammering Flippy.

Not an awful lot of AI information to work with here, so my read on this slot remains null.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”