Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 890, Chandra Nalaar wrote:i've enjoyed his tone of delivery and i think he's scumhunting
Compelling case. 5 stars.

The potential number of stars:

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1824, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 1814, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1810, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1796, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:D1L response to me "hinting" at the neighborhood is townie. Gork's is NAI but he is being lazy. ofrhz' deflected and then tried to pass me as a suspect of hers.
Where did I deflect

I’ve said why I scumread you but I don’t know why you scumread me
Also if we’re going to start discussing about our hood amongst us now, why did you think there was only 0-1 scum in the hood when you weren’t townreading any one of us

And you explicitly stated gork was “not a townread” at the time
I'd say it's a mechanical guess and I agree that we have max 1 scum, it's not scum-friendly hood
I guess you can explain this tonight
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Bingle why didn't you more forcefully endorse one approach over the others to caffeine if you're town?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

Bingle, I have a question to you. You said that Marquis said something he shouldn't, when he claimed something to clear him, so I assume it's something from your hood. Does it applies to you too? I'd rather not lynch you D1, if I could
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Croag »

In post 1583, Vecna wrote:
In post 1559, Croag wrote:
In post 788, Vecna wrote:It was croag that was left out of the dance and flipped scum in our recent dance game, correct?

Pretty similar pattern of play here. That is to say, come in, complain about timezones and # of posts, vanish, do nothing for a decent amount of time.
thats meta and we dont go off this

:dead:

yah it was me but thats one instance ive ever been scum on this site, and here i am again doing the same thing, but tada this time im not scum
I clicked on the search bar

And I typed in croag

And I saw this, and replied

So you somehow managed to read up onto page 788. there better be some content to reflect this or im gonna assume you were pointed to that post in scumchat.
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Croag »

Aye my post broke u can guess what I said
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Croag »

VOTE: bingle

For some reason I’m getting scum vibes here

He seems to be speaking less than town!bingle

I know that’s meta but like eh

Also, I genuinely don’t get the thing with perry

I think it’s semantics
Like I can’t remember word for word my role pm and I wouldn’t want someone to hold it against me
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1827, popsofctown wrote:Bingle why didn't you more forcefully endorse one approach over the others to caffeine if you're town?
RL. I did endorse what I think is the best option. The worst options are all fairly self explanatory as to why they’re bad. The alternatives are all vaguely equivalent without more knowledge.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1828, Day One Wagon wrote:Bingle, I have a question to you. You said that Marquis said something he shouldn't, when he claimed something to clear him, so I assume it's something from your hood. Does it applies to you too? I'd rather not lynch you D1, if I could
There was utility in keeping the fact that anyone who attempted to target us joined us hidden, because I was also keeping the we can’t be shot portion of the hood a secret. I’d rather marquis hadn’t shared that.

As far as marquis’ claim, I think I know what he softed and I want to ask him in our hood tonight because if so the role makes a lot of sense as town.

I also don’t want to lynch me today. :]
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1831, Croag wrote:VOTE: bingle
:thorface:

The wagon on me might be the worst wagon I’ve ever seen. And I backup modded stellaris.
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 1796, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote: @D1L: You seemed to object not once but TWICE at me hinting on the neighborhood. Now if you wanted to be smart you would have waited for the night to fall and ask (or even grill me) for it in the PT. THAT is why I've been ignoring you, to try and balance between having crumbed the membership and not explicitly mentioned it. But if that's the reason you're going to suspect me form, then I will out it (and I just did) and if you persist I will out more info. If you want to be smart be smart to the end. (I will reiterate, scum already KNOW about our neighborhood because OFRHZ IS SCUM).
First time I asked, why you outed us, cause that was at the end of your message and wasn't related to anything that was going on, I wasn't really trying to stop you, anyone could put 2 + 2 at that point already

Second time you tried out what our neigbourhood is and that I'm against it. I don't care, if scum knows or not, they can't do much with that info anyway. But if we give more pieces to these setup speculating maniacs, they will clog thread even more with pointless speculations and would be harder to scumhunt
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1834, Bingle wrote:
:thorface:

The wagon on me might be the worst wagon I’ve ever seen. And I backup modded stellaris.

i agree but apparently you seem to think i said somewhere that i scum read you when i don't, so you can just flap in the wind
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1714, Bingle wrote:
In post 1710, kuribo wrote:And I'm saying you aren't providing an alternative either by parking a meaningless vote on a wagon that won't pick up steam
I'm legitimately confused about this lecture.

Like... Why can't my wagon pick up steam? We have three days left, I'm already full claimed, I'm not really around to defend myself other than spurts, and you and pops both SR me. Hell, Vec and Quis too, I think.
Actually, i havent spotted any red flags afaik
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1720, Bingle wrote:kuribo/pops/FL/? scumteam?

Is that... like too out there?
goddamnit. really?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1752, Bingle wrote:
In post 1747, Marquis wrote:hoo boy

VOTE: bingle gork idk if this gets anywhere but I'm with it
like with the timing and content of bingle's pop ins I saw the same thing. I don't exactly want to call it whiteknighting bc idk if pelican is town but it's easy scum content to throw up opposition to stuff without trying to lead town in an actual direction.
This is a scumpost.
not sure if i agree on marquis.....

But im really sort of puzzled why everyone feels just hating a wagon in general is scummy. So what if hes not trying to push his feelings. maybe he doesnt have a very strong scumread? all his other other posts have been implying that.

I totally sort of get jingle here. Not because of the claimed vig shit, but because of perries play. Theres a reason I still havent hammered even though I had plenty of opportunity.

Id also think scum wouldve all hardbussed perry in this spot by now and pushed the lynch through after me calling out intention to hammer.... although that does run the risk of being a stupid misinformed assumption
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think it’s semantics
Like I can’t remember word for word my role pm and I wouldn’t want someone to hold it against me
It’s absolutely not.

It’s not a matter of remembering. You just need to go and read the posts that have been quoted multiple times.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1839, Vecna wrote:
In post 1752, Bingle wrote:
In post 1747, Marquis wrote:hoo boy

VOTE: bingle gork idk if this gets anywhere but I'm with it
like with the timing and content of bingle's pop ins I saw the same thing. I don't exactly want to call it whiteknighting bc idk if pelican is town but it's easy scum content to throw up opposition to stuff without trying to lead town in an actual direction.
This is a scumpost.
not sure if i agree on marquis.....

But im really sort of puzzled why everyone feels just hating a wagon in general is scummy. So what if hes not trying to push his feelings. maybe he doesnt have a very strong scumread? all his other other posts have been implying that.

I totally sort of get jingle here. Not because of the claimed vig shit, but because of perries play. Theres a reason I still havent hammered even though I had plenty of opportunity.

Id also think scum wouldve all hardbussed perry in this spot by now and pushed the lynch through after me calling out intention to hammer.... although that does run the risk of being a stupid misinformed assumption
Why would they ever all hard bus here? People are hard going against it.

If Pelican was town, scum would have mislynched the slot by now.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1795, Marquis wrote:like everything about pelican post vig claim and maybe-scumslip says scum. but I'm legitimately afraid he'll flip town because I really can see how we're all just fcking wrong about the setup

and then bingle who I believe I do scumread them for valid reasons but there's that tiny voice in the back of my head questioning if it's because I've ALSO fallen into that false belief there must be scum in our Hood, and if it's not me and it's not Vecna,,,,,,

I'm sorry. Mafia is one of those games where generally being more confident in your reads gets you townreads and leadership cred and damn I wish I had that rn to be a better town player.

all I think I know rn are my townreads and even then I'm so paranoid I'm just gonna eat egg later on or at endgame.
goddamn, this has to be the most towny post in the entire game so far.
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Croag »

In post 1840, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I think it’s semantics
It’s absolutely not.

It’s not a matter of remembering. You just need to go and read the posts that have been quoted multiple times.

i see a lot of people talking about these posts but havent even seen them myself
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Croag »

for me to make an independent decision on whether its actual scum or not
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1813, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Nor that badly - I do get my targets lynched eventually, havent been lynched all the way (only run up to L-2 uh... like 10 out of 15 days I've played)

But damn do I have to fight for it every single time
interestingly enough, i havent gotten the impression youve been fighting for anything this game. Besides the obvious "dont do dumb antitown stuff guys". Which is not something that can be read into whatsoever.

im having a hard time with your slot. I dont like having a hard time.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1829, Croag wrote:
In post 788, Vecna wrote:It was croag that was left out of the dance and flipped scum in our recent dance game, correct?

Pretty similar pattern of play here. That is to say, come in, complain about timezones and # of posts, vanish, do nothing for a decent amount of time.

yah it was me but thats one instance ive ever been scum on this site, and here i am again doing the same thing, but tada this time im not scum

And I typed in croag

So you somehow managed to read up onto page 788. there better be some content to reflect this or im gonna assume you were pointed to that post in scumchat.
you searched where exactly?
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by Croag »

In post 193, Perry Pelican wrote:So to continue pissing off pops, our neighborhood investigates as mafia. I assumed everyone in it would claim Miller and surprise surprise. I don't think every miller claim is a miller but it doesn't make sense to me for all the millers to stay silent and let invests run around with fake guilties because it will warp how they view the gamestate and how they approach reads. Which is dangerous.

is it this one
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Croag »

In post 1846, Vecna wrote:
In post 1829, Croag wrote:

And I typed in croag

you searched where exactly?

top of this thread

'search this topic' search input box

i typed croag

i found this comment about me that i hadnt seen before as i have been away from this forum for 2 days

i replied

late, albeit, but it was the frist time i saw this and felt it was appropriate to reply to

now whats the issue here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

the issue was I wasnt aware theres a search topic option.
And going through all pages of people their iso searching for your name seemed really unlikely of an approach.

im such a villager.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”