Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1498, Klick wrote:You still haven't given sufficient town motivation to lie.
you say it's a lie, i say its not
really
a lie. My role basicly works like a cop, only with more flavour to it.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1496, Iconeum wrote:if you truthfully think i am going to claim COP of all things as SCUM, you don't know what you are doing
In post 1497, Iconeum wrote:why would I even claim anything at all at that time as scum? i was under little to no pressure. and COP of all things
If this was addressed to me then I don't think scum would claim Cop there - I didn't think Town Cop would either, that's why I suspected it was a fake-claim by Town.

I think you're Town but I always need to question myself and reassess to make sure, which I'll be doing a bit later.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Iconeum »

If I claim loyal mailman, there's gonna be extremely little doubt that it is in fact true. Claiming cop at that time with the pressure I was under would at least convince some that it could be a fake claim that could make the difference in my survival
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1496, Iconeum wrote:if you truthfully think i am going to claim COP of all things as SCUM, you don't know what you are doing
You're an idiot for claiming cop day one. You are projecting said idiocy onto other players for not understanding how STUPID you're being.

The rest of town bears the burden of having to realize someone can't POSSIBLY be stupid enough to claim cop d1 as scum.

And then you get fed up with them when they don't react how you like. What a dumb way to validate your play dude. You're not alone though. So many other ppl do it here too.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Klick »

Right. Satisfied with the fact that TOWN-Loyal-Mailman!Icon has zero reason to claim Cop D1. The reasoning we've finally gotten from Icon has come far too late to be his legitimate reasoning at the time - he would have given it ages ago in this questioning.

Tchill is town because he didn't notice Icon's claim at all - it would have been a talking point in their PT if they were buddies.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1502, Iconeum wrote:If I claim loyal mailman, there's gonna be extremely little doubt that it is in fact true. Claiming cop at that time with the pressure I was under would at least convince some that it could be a fake claim that could make the difference in my survival
So you're goal, was to claim something that was met with hesitancy? While you were under pressure?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: klick
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1505, Tchill13 wrote:So you're goal, was to claim something that was met with hesitancy? While you were under pressure?
i wasn't under pressure
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Iconeum »

my goal was to mess up Ali's thinking
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Klick »

You claimed to have expected to die last night though. You weren't thinking about survival.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1504, Klick wrote:Right. Satisfied with the fact that TOWN-Loyal-Mailman!Icon has zero reason to claim Cop D1. The reasoning we've finally gotten from Icon has come far too late to be his legitimate reasoning at the time - he would have given it ages ago in this questioning.

Tchill is town because he didn't notice Icon's claim at all - it would have been a talking point in their PT if they were buddies.
Oh my lord I feel like I'm at the little kids table at Thanksgiving if you're gonna tr me with that reasoning lol. Of course I'm throwing a tantrum atm like I'mat that table too. Fair is fair I guess.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1504, Klick wrote:Satisfied with the fact that TOWN-Loyal-Mailman!Icon has zero reason to claim Cop D1
WTF how can you come to the conclusion that scum!Icon has reason to claim cop there?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1509, Klick wrote:You claimed to have expected to die last night though. You weren't thinking about survival.
so you establish that i wasn't thinking about survival but i am scum? hah
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Klick you are bringing up all of the reasons why you should townread my claim and you do the opposite
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Klick »

Tchill I think we use very different methods of scumhunting, but I think they're equally valid. That isn't to say either of them are perfect! But I think we do things differently and that's okay, probably good even. :P
I've had a lot of trouble gelling with your line of thinking all game, but I'm just gonna give it a pass as you doing things your way.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1508, Iconeum wrote:my goal was to mess up Ali's thinking
Throw away any trust you might build with other players just to better understand one?

So damn selfish. You've now put everyone in a predicament where they have to weigh your survival and your plan (that wouldn't give town ANY info at all) against the stupidity of scum claiming cop d1.

Do you know how frustrating a position that is to be in?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1515, Tchill13 wrote:Do you know how frustrating a position that is to be in?
Have you read the game D1? Were you reading it at the time it was happening or close to it?

THAT was frustrating.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1512, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1509, Klick wrote:You claimed to have expected to die last night though. You weren't thinking about survival.
so you establish that i wasn't thinking about survival but i am scum? hah
With any amount of interest in reading into the context of those two sentences, you would realise that I'm talking about surviving the night.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1509, Klick wrote:You weren't thinking about survival.
AND YOU SCUMREAD ME
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1514, Klick wrote:Tchill I think we use very different methods of scumhunting, but I think they're equally valid. That isn't to say either of them are perfect! But I think we do things differently and that's okay, probably good even. :P
I've had a lot of trouble gelling with your line of thinking all game, but I'm just gonna give it a pass as you doing things your way.
I have issues sorting town that don't post much. I'm definitely a unique player here. Ppl tend to hate my play more often than agree with it. I do believe diversity in play style is good though as long as there's an open mindedness and willingness to work together.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1516, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1515, Tchill13 wrote:Do you know how frustrating a position that is to be in?
Have you read the game D1? Were you reading it at the time it was happening or close to it?

THAT was frustrating.
Please don't use your own points of frustration to justify solo play in the future.

You've put me in a very, very difficult position.

It's funny now that you're asking me to view you from the same perspective I looked at flippynips to clear him.

Well buddy you lynched flippynips. Why should I give you that same approach?

I specifically SCREAMED that scum would be too dumb to play as flippynips as.

Now you're asking me to clear you on the same like of thinking when you refused to even attempt that thought process with flippynips.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I'm trying to say that me claiming what I did at that time felt like the right thing for me to do, to help town. I'm not a selfish player.
I don't have anyone to talk it over with, i've never had this role before, and I genuinly think it was the right call.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Iconeum »

What are you talking about with regards to Nipples?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1475, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1472, Iconeum wrote:how is asking for a massclaim at this point anything less then seeing if it's opportune and possible to kill the claimed cop?
why not just kill the cop? Really gonna risk being guiltied just to get Ali out of the game?
I AIN'T EVEN about to speak about "right call" lol... Like "the right thing to do" is throw everything out the window so you can better understand ONE DAMN PLAYER lol... I'll never understand.

Look you don't give off a self centered vibe. If you did it'd be much easier for me to clear you as town here. Egotistical players tend to make shit plays such as this as town more often than the players that are shy or are generally just more adept to working with others.

I'm actually thinking that you're probably town here and I'm pretty damn disgusted that I'm having to lean that way.

I'll have to go back and read the interaction again. My goodness is there a lot of power in "scum don't claim cop d1"... But there's just as much power in "scum kill claimed cop d1"... Except for the fact that there's the threat of the protective. And that is the ONLY REASON I MIGHT end up town reading you... I have to reread the claim though, which I'll do tomorrow.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Klick »

Spoiler: My questioning of Icon
In post 1479, Klick wrote:What motivation was there to fakeclaim Cop?
In post 1481, Iconeum wrote:
were you actually reading D1?

it seems you even missed my claim, so did you go through all of it? if you did I'd think you know why
In post 1484, Iconeum wrote:
think about this. what motivation do I as SCUM have to fakeclaim cop?
In post 1489, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1485, Klick wrote:I'm not going to answer your question for you. I'm not convinced you have any legitimate reason to fakeclaim as town in that circumstance. I can think of pretty good reasoning as scum.
In post 1486, Klick wrote:If you're telling the truth, this would be the second time town needlessly lied about their role in this game and there's a large part of me that really doesn't want that to be the case.
it's not needlessly lying

it put an unconfirmed Ali in a very uncomfortable spot at that moment and that is what i was trying to achieve

a good reason to fakeclaim cop as scum? i want to hear about this. it would guarantee a scum dying before lategame simply for being alive

also it's not really a fakeclaim
In post 1492, Klick wrote:
In post 1489, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1485, Klick wrote:I'm not going to answer your question for you. I'm not convinced you have any legitimate reason to fakeclaim as town in that circumstance. I can think of pretty good reasoning as scum.
In post 1486, Klick wrote:If you're telling the truth, this would be the second time town needlessly lied about their role in this game and there's a large part of me that really doesn't want that to be the case.
it's not needlessly lying

it put an unconfirmed Ali in a very uncomfortable spot at that moment and that is what i was trying to achieve
This is also achieved by claiming Town Loyal Mailman - which is apparently your role.

Try again.
In post 1494, Iconeum wrote:okay sure kill me
In post 1497, Iconeum wrote:why would I even claim anything at all at that time as scum? i was under little to no pressure. and COP of all things
In post 1500, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1498, Klick wrote:You still haven't given sufficient town motivation to lie.
you say it's a lie, i say its not
really
a lie. My role basicly works like a cop, only with more flavour to it.
In post 1502, Iconeum wrote:If I claim loyal mailman, there's gonna be extremely little doubt that it is in fact true. Claiming cop at that time with the pressure I was under would at least convince some that it could be a fake claim that could make the difference in my survival
In post 1508, Iconeum wrote:my goal was to mess up Ali's thinking

This sequence doesn't happen if Icon is telling the truth. Town!Icon answers my question immediately and with a consistent answer. Because town would have had a specific thought process in fakeclaiming that they could reference back to.

Scum!Icon flails, discredits, and eventually fumbles together a couple of semi-passable reasons for their behavior because they didn't have any town motivation to fakeclaim in the first place.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”