dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 am

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:
Did you read the quote that alivnz found? What were your thoughts and why did you think it was bad?
I think post 250 pretty well sums up my position on the matter.

Also:
dcorbe wrote:since replacing in LlamaFluff has done a much better job at holding up his role than alvinz has so I'm going to reserve judgement until later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

You both voted for Grimmy at one point. Why is grimmy more scummy or alvinz scummy the Shadow or Armix. Do you think Armix hammer was scummy?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:You both voted for Grimmy at one point. Why is grimmy more scummy or alvinz scummy the Shadow or Armix. Do you think Armix hammer was scummy?
I don't like Grimmy in general. Mostly because he likes to take pot shots at me in most of the games we're in together, but I'm trying not to let it effect my opinion of his alignment. It at minimum owe him a reread in this game.

I want SG to be a little more active. She's awake enough to be a little more helpful so I wouldn't mind wagoning her a bit until she shows some more interest in us.

Armix did the right thing. He waited for a claim and he dropped the hammer in a calculated manner. I don't think he's scummy at all for doing so. Not one thing that max did the entire game was helpful and as I indicated earlier I don't think much of anything can be analyzed out of his interactions with anyone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

I will be the first to admit Max did nothing to help. I've seen Armix hold back on hammers and I've seen him hammer without question. I don't know something about this just seemed off.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by armlx »

I hold back on hammers when there are things to discuss. There wasn't here.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:51 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Now in ShadowGirls first big analysis post, there are only two people mentioned, dcorbe, which I find interesting given how jtyder did a quick and unexplained “townie read” on him. Also there is mention of farside, for mostly being emotional, which again seems really unusual because emotional isn’t indicative of alignment. No vote was included on this first post.
To me, anything that is said in a post is a tell of someone's alignment. Also, I don't see how it's odd that me and jtyder think differently - we are different people.
In the second analysis post, the scum from SG are dcorbe, Max (?!) and Armix. Dcorbe again is interesting to me for previous reasons, max is just stupid and I don’t know what to make of that, and then armix for a quick hammer, which is a much more sensical suspicion to me. No vote again from SG. Farside also has disappeard from this list, making me wonder why she was included on the first post.
Just because someone has slipped from my top three doesn't mean I've forgotten about them. Seeing as how alvinz has practically dissapeared from the thread and farside is active, it makes him seem as if he's hiding.
When challenged on the fact that Max was the D1 lynch, SG throws in alvinz as a suspicion, because he is lurking, and that’s really all the case that got built up there.
And yet he conviently posts right after me with a large PBPA after I've just pointed him out for dissapearing.
alvinz95 wrote:Well, I attempted to get some scumtells, but when going through it, I got nothing. I plan on investigating someone else today.
Anyway, how's that coming along?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Shadow: Alvinz has been replaced by Lama.

Side note: Not liking the lack of posting and lurkering by many in this game.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:42 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

v_v Right. I'm clearly not doing this game any justice. And that... didn't come out right somehow.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:26 am

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:I will be the first to admit Max did nothing to help. I've seen Armix hold back on hammers and I've seen him hammer without question. I don't know something about this just seemed off.
One of your favorite things to do is is remark about how odd everything seems to you. Why was his hammer so odd? Please explain.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am

Post by skitzer »

Vote Count 5 of Day 2

(2) Grimmy (armlx, dcorbe)
(1) LlamaFluff (Avinyl)
(1) armlx (farside22)
(1) Avinyl (LlamaFluff)
(0) ShadowGirl
(0) dcorbe
(0) farside22

(2) Not Voting ( Grimmy, ShadowGirl)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch!

Prodding Avinyl.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:01 am

Post by armlx »

Why was his hammer so odd?
Second. Max had exhibited little to no pro-town behavior given no sufficient defense and had no claim to save him.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Why does dcorbe comment me and Armix follow?
Okay I don't think a discussion was over by any means. In fact looking at today do we have anything to go off of do to Armix lynch? Has Armix been helpful to this point in scum hunting?
If you two are not scum partners your echoing and helping is not in the best interest of this discussion.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:53 am

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:Why does dcorbe comment me and Armix follow?
Okay I don't think a discussion was over by any means. In fact looking at today do we have anything to go off of do to Armix lynch? Has Armix been helpful to this point in scum hunting?
If you two are not scum partners your echoing and helping is not in the best interest of this discussion.
What else do you think could have come out of keeping max alive longer? Please explain to the rest of the class how having a unanimous decision on a lynch could have possibly yielded anything useful by keeping him alive longer

I think you and Grimmy focusing on the circumstances surrounding Max's lynch is very scummy.

I'm happy with my vote on grimmy for today, and when he flips scum you're next to the gallows tomorrow.

If for some reason someone decides to start wagoning you, I'd probably hop right on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
What else do you think could have come out of keeping max alive longer? Please explain to the rest of the class how having a unanimous decision on a lynch could have possibly yielded anything useful by keeping him alive longer

I think you and Grimmy focusing on the circumstances surrounding Max's lynch is very scummy.

I'm happy with my vote on grimmy for today, and when he flips scum you're next to the gallows tomorrow.

If for some reason someone decides to start wagoning you, I'd probably hop right on.
Don't tell me you are lining up lynches. Haven't you learned that is scummy?
Conversation is good. Looking for possible scum partners if Max had flipped scum. Do you see a lot of conversation taking place today?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:
Conversation is good. Looking for possible scum partners if Max had flipped scum. Do you see a lot of conversation taking place today?
He didn't flip scum, so I don't know how you expect to find the scum partner of someone who didn't flip scum. All you're doing is misleading us.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by dcorbe »

since Grimmy iis MIA I'll go ahead and
Unvote

Vote: Farside22
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
farside22 wrote:
He didn't flip scum, so I don't know how you expect to find the scum partner of someone who didn't flip scum. All you're doing is misleading us.
That is not the point.

Starts pounding head on desk

did you purposely misunderstand my point or are you dense?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by dcorbe »

farscum22 wrote: That is not the point.

Starts pounding head on desk

did you purposely misunderstand my point or are you dense?
Well why don't you explain your point to us retards?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:

In bold you asked me what it could have unfolded. I explain a possiblity. What part of that do you not understand?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:
dcorbe wrote:

In bold you asked me what it could have unfolded. I explain a possiblity. What part of that do you not understand?
I don't understand why you seem to be searching for Max's scum partner in hindsight. You haven't sufficiently explained why Max's lynch is a focus or a topic of conversation right now other than to derail any legitimate attempts at scum hunting.

Understanding of course that there's nobody in this game actually posting right now. We need a few prods to go out.

I'm all for productive conversation but really this is a totally unproductive subject. It amounts to idle chit chat.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pinches nose

I stated that Armix hammer was off. You asked why and what it served. I stated why and what could have been learned from a bit of conversation before a quick hammer. I am not reaching or leaping to any conclusions. I saying how it could have helped. Now that I've explained myself you leap to vote against me and then call the conversation a waste of time.
Knowing you are very defensive about your own lynch I don't understand why you would be fighting me about Armix unless you were scum buddies at this point.

FOS: Dcorbe

MOD: Can we get some prods

Prodding LlamaFluff, Grimmy, and ShadowGirl
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by dcorbe »

farscum22 wrote:
Pinches nose

I stated that Armix hammer was off. You asked why and what it served. I stated why and what could have been learned from a bit of conversation before a quick hammer. I am not reaching or leaping to any conclusions. I saying how it could have helped. Now that I've explained myself you leap to vote against me and then call the conversation a waste of time.
Knowing you are very defensive about your own lynch I don't understand why you would be fighting me about Armix unless you were scum buddies at this point.

FOS: Dcorbe

MOD: Can we get some prods
I know what transpired. I don't need you to recap it for me like I'm 12. I've asked this question 3 different ways so far and I don't know how to make it any clearer to you than this. You're being purposefully evasive.

HOW ON D2 DOES ANALYZING A UNANIMOUS LYNCH ON D1 PROVIDE ANY USEFUL INFORMATION

I can list several reasons why it doesn't along with several reasons you should by lynched right now.

1) It doesn't because the decision was unanimous. Sure, there was probably scum on that wagon but how can we tell?

2) Your little temper tantrum on D1 is what scum do when they get mad because they've been busted for stupid reasons.

3) You blast me for jumping on avlinz excusing his behavior as noobish behavior, yet you jump on me for committing some mistakes as well.

4) You like to comment on how bad my attitude is and then talk down to me like I'm 12 years old or that I don't grasp basic concepts.

5) You're being purposely evasive with my questions.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by dcorbe »

6) You just FoSed me because voting for me right now would amount to OMGUS
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by dcorbe »

farscum22 wrote: Knowing you are very defensive about your own lynch I don't understand why you would be fighting me about Armix unless you were scum buddies at this point.
If you're so convinced I'm scum buddies with Armix why FoS me instead of voting for me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote: I know what transpired. I don't need you to recap it for me like I'm 12. I've asked this question 3 different ways so far and I don't know how to make it any clearer to you than this. You're being purposefully evasive.

The way are you voting for me based on my comments and then calling the discussion a waste?

I can list several reasons why it doesn't along with several reasons you should by lynched right now.

1) It doesn't because the decision was unanimous. Sure, there was probably scum on that wagon but how can we tell?

No everyone was voting against max. It takes 7 to lynch

2) Your little temper tantrum on D1 is what scum do when they get mad because they've been busted for stupid reasons.

People in general get pissed for being lynched for stupid reasons

3) You blast me for jumping on avlinz excusing his behavior as noobish behavior, yet you jump on me for committing some mistakes as well.

You are less of a newb then he is. Shall I point out post counts in conparison?

4) You like to comment on how bad my attitude is and then talk down to me like I'm 12 years old or that I don't grasp basic concepts.

Your vote and reasoning tells me you aren't getting it.

5) You're being purposely evasive with my questions.

How am I evasive when I answered everything you asked. I get more like you don't like what I'm saying and think voting me and saying look will garner more votes

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”