Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Klick »

A50, at the moment I'm between you/Icon/Luca as likely scum, and you're mostly on the list because nothing your slot has done has given me any reason to think it's town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Klick, my TR on you was based on early D1 play, stuff which didn’t hold as much water as the game progressed. I have re-evaluated you again based on your D2 play so far and still believe you are probably Town.

My Datisi read changed right at the end of D2, and I had spent D1 basically trying to work out that slot. I had much more solid foundations to this read and haven’t yet cause to doubt it. I did become slightly more hesitant after her quiet start to D2, which I mentioned, but she is still a Town read for me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Right at the end of D1*
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1625, Klick wrote:A50, at the moment I'm between you/Icon/Luca as likely scum, and you're mostly on the list because nothing your slot has done has given me any reason to think it's town.
This is good. So what for think about my town case of Luca? Where you puts me and flippy as scum due to poe. He then talks himself into a flippy/tchill scum team.

I don't see why he'd suggest a scum team when he could just push flippy and be fine.

I also don't know how much credit to give him on THIS (the main reason I TR him) because he's still leaning scum on me. He trusts me the least atm and I'm still not sure why.

I think my argument for town Luca would hold more weight if he had opened the day TR'ing me.

Yes its convenient my lock towing of Luca depends on him TR'ing me. If you keep my point in mind though I think it's understandable why I believe he should have opened the day TR'ing me.

He still scum reads me. I'm not sure how to react to that in terms of what scum would do here after pushing a team and one of them flips town. So they go ahead and continue to push the other as scum? Then why even mention the pairing as a team?

If I KNEW icon was town then Luca is probably my next bet at scum among the active slots.

Klick has managed to obtain a TR from me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Where Luca puts me. Not you.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Tchill, I did enter D2 TR’ing you on gut, but I’m becoming more unsure of it. I’ve never said I scumread you.

Your point about judging people based on their interactions being very scummy, and then unfairly casting that shadow over me, was very dubious. I’m at work atm but you’re still very much in my sorting pile.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

OK that's fine. I really do apologize for not staying on top of everything, ik that's frustrating. I just wanted to know exactly where I stood with you.

I need 2 town reads I'm confident in by the end of the day. It's hard to get 1 atm.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1620, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1616, Tchill13 wrote:Shame. Should probably just lynch you then.
I'm not gonna fight it back all that hard. I am totally lost and can't say one player has more equity to be scum over another in this game state, and if we're/I'm resigned to the loss then it doesn't really matter whether I get lynched. I still would rather try lynching someone else just in case we are lucky and we hit scum though.
What an odd time to take such a defeated tone. I understand that you may not have a clue what's up but you haven't even tried to discern much at all. Why not? If you're town you realize that alone is hurting other town players in a game where people are begging to be able to read players better.

I'm very much looking forward to your catch up and seeing if you can see a thing or two I have my eye on atm but I don't want to discuss rn.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1419, Luca Blight wrote:I really need to reassess my reads entirely, though I still feel pretty confident of Icon being Town unless he has me utterly fooled.

I can’t help but think scum have tried to set me up by killing Alisae, but I have to say I’m relieved I won’t have to deal with their BS for another day.

I’m naturally feeling a bit suspicious of uzi given in his catch-up he seemed to hold no suspicion of Flippy, which was something I couldn’t relate to and found odd even before the flip. I will read back in a few hours to reassess .
I wish Alisae wouldn’t have hammered because I would have fought tooth and nail to have avoided his lynch. I suspect they knew this and just wasn’t in the mood for the day to be dragged out any longer.

Emperor just happened to go inactive the moment Alisae subbed in and after trying to get back into the game, wondered if Datisi was still on table. The rest is history. A simple reread would show how irrational his downfall was.

I think one of the biggest reasons to have town read him was the excessive amount of fluff posting. Normally I would write that off as NAI but I took into account how he often talks about his scum game and I just didn’t believe he has the confidence to play like he did as scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1455, Klick wrote:I propose a massclaim. If enough people agree to one, I'm fine to start.
Why now?

Any decent moderator will make mass claiming harmful to the town more often than it is beneficial. Making sure that a game cannot be broken in favour of town by mass claim should be very high on the list of priorities when coming up with a new game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1464, Tchill13 wrote:I feel that datisi is town, I do not know that.
I’m still not understanding why you think Datisi is town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1470, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1466, Klick wrote:And yes, 'why isn't Icon dead' is a very valid question.
I do not have an answer to this, but I consider it fully possible they chose an agressive strong town player over a player who claimed cop way too early and that there is a decent chance that was a fake claim. Not to mention the possibility of a protective being on a claimed cop.
I wanted to comment on the point you and tchill made about Alisae being a night kill for most players here but I thought better of it as it would require me referencing things that ultimately won’t lead us anywhere.

What I will say is that you two are probably right in regards to the Newbie and Normal queue. I cannot say the same for the other queues. This makes me think that the simplest explanation is most likely. Luca did bring up that A50 could have reasons for killing Alisae but my gut tells me we should be looking at him and Ico.

I wouldn’t give the A50 theory stock at all if it wasn’t for his .

I also would expect a miller here if we had some sort of protective role.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1478, Iconeum wrote:ok full disclosure

town loyal mailman

i get to send a message to a player every night
town gets the message
scum doesn't

if i was NK'd (fully expecting to be), Ali would get a message with information
the message was worded in a way that is undoubtebly coming from me and he would be able to prove so in game

if ali is scum then it was a waste upon my NK
Loyal conveniently makes the mailman role a lot stronger because by itself, it’s just decently weaker than say neighborizer. My problems now are normally having seen loud slapped on to mailman and whether or not you would be dumb enough to claim cop as scum rather than your actual role.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1487, Tchill13 wrote:Hell yeah klick.

And I would suggest crumbing from now on based on the fact alone that crumbing isn't near as stupid as claiming cop day one.

You've gotta be the lynch unless I can clear you with that "dumb town" stuff I used for flippynips.

And I'm not sure I have two of those in me in the same game.
Eh. I mean a bread crumb is primarily useful because it shows that, at the very least, the roleclaim was not made up on the spot. It does not unquestionably prove the claim though and I think too many players on this site don’t do well enough to do it these days.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Would like to interact in real time this time around :lol: *looks at Alisae*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, I killed Ali because I defended Ali? I also defended Datisi, so why not her? Or Tchill for that matter. I seem to recall I said to give him another day (I hope I'm not confusing my games here. If I am.. disregard).

My problem is if I ISO each of you individually I get the feeling that "this is a town slot".. on its own. Knowing there has to be scum it's a given that I have not one but 2 bad reads. Which ones though? That I dunno, and I feel like I'm paralyzed yet being forces to race in the olympics.

I guess my problem is I haven't been playing micros for long. The bare minimum, for me is 12 players, not 9.

Yeah, yeah.. excuses.. excuses.. then lynch away. I am not going to suddenly get inspired and pull reads out of ass for you.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

This is exactly how it feels

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1635, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1464, Tchill13 wrote:I feel that datisi is town, I do not know that.
I’m still not understanding why you think Datisi is town.
Why do you think datisi is scum?

Are you giving Alisae any credit at all for her reads?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1642, Tchill13 wrote:Are you giving Alisae any credit at all for her reads?
Are you?? Because you seem to clear Datisi based on Ali's reads, but you also seem to TR Luca whom Ali was hard SRing. And that's -of course- regardless of my own TR on Datisi.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well Alisae probably wasn't correct about everything.

I have more to judge when it comes to Luca. I thought my reasoning behind town Luca was fine.

I'm not gonna 100 percent blindly follow Ali but I'm not gonna ignore her altogether also.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

Good! so I'm going to sheep you on what I agree to (any of your TRs) and disregard you on whatever I don;t agree to (any of your SRs) and we should be cool. Right?

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I mean I don't want you sheeping anyone. I want you sorting because I have absolutely no idea what your alignment is. So if you could just do things I'd be happy.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1614, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1612, Klick wrote:The one thing giving me reservations about Icon being scum is that there are enough people who gave such little indication of Icon's claim yesterday that there might be a scumteam out there that just completely missed it.
I did. I completely missed that claim altogether. :P
In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:
In post 702, Almost50 wrote:And allow me to point out (@Ali) that I think you probably misread 618. I didn't get the feeling he was mad at ou challenging his authority at all. Read it again, if you will.
Well, at least I still got a good eye for crumbs. :facepalm:
Wait, I'm confused by this post. Isn't 1194 acknowledging that you saw Icon's claim?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1647, Klick wrote:Wait, I'm confused by this post. Isn't 1194 acknowledging that you saw Icon's claim?
Yes it is. The first part is sarcasm.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1646, Tchill13 wrote:I mean I don't want you sheeping anyone. I want you sorting because I have absolutely no idea what your alignment is. So if you could just do things I'd be happy.
I did. Over and over again I did say everyone does look town and I can't make a single scum case on anyone even if my life depended on it, but if it makes you happy I will sum up the TRs separately. Hold on

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”