Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Bingle has repeated the "vecna MArquis Bingle" scumteam thing a jillion times and at this point I'm getting paranoid it's just that's the scumteam

like all those slots are independently scummy

4 caffeinations is really low what is going on in this setup
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

IT'S OVER JJD I LOST AS SCUM OK
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 2173, Flavor Leaf wrote:I just don’t see 2 scum within that neighborhood

Combination of everything
I also don't see it being an all town PT. That'd be absurd.
I AM THE LAW!
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

there are lots of obvtown townreads in this game like more than enough to win the game just with a doc protect that lands here and there and something

there's a mix of scum and baddies not townreading those townreads but if those people would like take a breathe and try to reread without confirmation biases

clear path to good win game

NO im not one of those obvtowns ive been obvtown in a game but i am murky cocoa flavored water town in this game but also even when im obvtown yelling at people that you rae obvtown is the most obnoxious thing even so i dont do that

as for today i will isnist that we lynch scum, there are slots that are scummy and lets make more dayplay in day 2 to work with further
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

there are lots of obvtown townreads in this game like more than enough to win the game just with a doc protect that lands here and there and something

there's a mix of scum and baddies not townreading those townreads but if those people would like take a breathe and try to reread without confirmation biases

clear path to good win game

NO im not one of those obvtowns ive been obvtown in a game but i am murky cocoa flavored water town in this game but also even when im obvtown yelling at people that you rae obvtown is the most obnoxious thing even so i dont do that

as for today i will isnist that we lynch scum, there are slots that are scummy and lets make more dayplay in day 2 to work with further
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Bingle's "i know how to be towny as scum" is like the worst defense i've ever heard
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

ok im going to play more robots games

in case it wasnt obvious this has been drunkpops
"Well, I..."
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:28 pm

In post 2183, popsofctown wrote:If there's a repeat use doctor in the vanilla neighborhood, couldn't everyone go into the vanilla neighborhood except 1 widely townread non-addict player, then that player gets docced every night, then we play nightless mafia????
Did you read what I said?? ONLY ONE OF US is a "real Doctor". Just ONE. The others are a JK (that's what a Paranoid Doctor is), a Visitor (that's what a Naive Doctor really is), and a CPR Doctor. The CPR Doctor KILLS the target if it doesn't save it. If I was a CPR Doctor and I targeted you and no one tried to kill you then I'd be killing you myself.

Now tell me again about that Townie you want to be Doctored every night?
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:29 pm

In post 2186, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 2184, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pretty sure I’m conf town, D1L
Is it beyond scum you to shoot buddy to conf town yourself?
There's a way to be absolutely sure of this: Ask the mod if scum are allowed to shoot one of their own.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:33 pm

In post 2201, popsofctown wrote:IT'S OVER JJD I LOST AS SCUM OK
What is?
I AM THE LAW!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2063, Flavor Leaf wrote:Bingle/D1L is probably where I’m still leaning.

Gut is screaming, screaming, screaming Chandar. I go in and out of town reading/scum reading then
Do I already have to quote the post or are you backing down from that now.

Do you do this on purpose as both alignments or something so that no one can expect to pin you down to any opinion ever?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think I do it as scum.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2073, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2071, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Really, were going to vca scum into arbitrary piles now? Can we not waste our time on such pointless exercises?
Like I said, this is probably scum.

My VCA isn’t like normal VCA.

I’m the docta of wagonomics.
Okay chucklefuck, listen up.

This is always the shit people give me and I am beyond over it. Every one of you colored votecount hugging geniuses thinks you have 600 IQ and no one else understands coloring in vote counts as well as you.

I spend every game complaining about this and you all react the same way. This knee jerk bullshit that I must be scum discrediting you because you're so brilliant and totally onto me.

It is just completely divorced from reality. I have had this pointless conversation in every game I've played since goddamn well 2014 or whenever every new guy who thinks hes solved this game started turning mod posts red and green all the time. I have the fucking receipts. I have a wall of quotes from myself saying it in every game as every alignment and smashing my stupid head against the wall because this "tactic" is so. Frustrating.

Am I just some relic, nostalgic for bygone days when we played mafia and judged players on their words and their actions rather than try to make a numbers game out of something that at its core defies numbers? You bet I am. I know these posts I'm making dont accomplish anything. I'm not town here thinking I'm gonna change the ways of anyone who thinks they're the hottest thing since isaac newton invented calculus. I'm not scum here thinking that screaming into the void about it is somehow going to make anyone townread me. Im just a dude who's frustrated that after all the time I've watched people do this, they never learn. They just keep on going pretending they can reduce a game of social deception, that's interesting and has layers, to a math problem. If you want to shuffle some numbers around, go take an algebra class. Shitting up the thread with rainbow player names and bar deductions based on the idea that scum would never vote together or whatever the fuck is basically offensive to anyone who thinks this game is or should be should be fun or interesting.

In conclusion, bite me.
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 2200, popsofctown wrote:
4 caffeinations is really low what is going on in this setup
That leaves 10 ppl, our hood didn't acted most likely, down to 6, Bingle and Vecna most likely don't have active ability, it'll be too much with multivote, down to 4, so Kagami's hood, you, Pine and Marquis. 3 ppl from this list used their ability (I'm assuming FL shot fish until furher notice)
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2207, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2183, popsofctown wrote:If there's a repeat use doctor in the vanilla neighborhood, couldn't everyone go into the vanilla neighborhood except 1 widely townread non-addict player, then that player gets docced every night, then we play nightless mafia????
Did you read what I said?? ONLY ONE OF US is a "real Doctor". Just ONE. The others are a JK (that's what a Paranoid Doctor is), a Visitor (that's what a Naive Doctor really is), and a CPR Doctor. The CPR Doctor KILLS the target if it doesn't save it. If I was a CPR Doctor and I targeted you and no one tried to kill you then I'd be killing you myself.

Now tell me again about that Townie you want to be Doctored every night?
i actually was totally unaware anyone had claimed doctor at all i just had this sudden idea that if a normal doctor was in the neighborhood maybe that could be a thing
"Well, I..."
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Y'all. Can I please implore you to stop assuming there cant be two scum in one neighborhood. I dont want to lose the game to your crappy setup spec if I die and the mod felt even MILDLY tricksy.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

This is actually what they teach in mod school 102.
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 2215, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Y'all. Can I please implore you to stop assuming there cant be two scum in one neighborhood. I dont want to lose the game to your crappy setup spec if I die and the mod felt even MILDLY tricksy.
That's what scum would say
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

My to do list for tomorrow
1. Reread flipped scum
2. Reread bingle because everyone seems to have strong opinions about him and I dont
3. See if i still want to lynch ofrhz after doing the above
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 2217, Day One Wagon wrote:
In post 2215, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Y'all. Can I please implore you to stop assuming there cant be two scum in one neighborhood. I dont want to lose the game to your crappy setup spec if I die and the mod felt even MILDLY tricksy.
That's what scum would say
Iwodhdndjdkdjnddowurhejjdjdkeidjejjwkwjdjdieoowjdjdidichcjdjeijcdnjdjeekidndjdjeowosjdndndnee.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

This game is a conspiracy to get me to quit mafia or kill myself.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I refuse to believe 2217 is a genuine post. You made that post to set me off.

VOTE: DOL

Screw you.
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

Also, I want to note that public caffeine addict info is for all living, not just town. So assuming scum is more likely to act, chances for multiple scum in that list is pretty high
Day One Wagon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Day One Wagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Day One Wagon »

In post 2221, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I refuse to believe 2217 is a genuine post. You made that post to set me off.

VOTE: DOL

Screw you.
I was pretty clear D1 that you're setting me off. Your post was just fluff. If you want to contribute to scumhunting - then do so, but instead you just whining again and shutting down discussion

Also, I'm flattered, but I'd say no to your generous proposal
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2212, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 2073, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2071, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Really, were going to vca scum into arbitrary piles now? Can we not waste our time on such pointless exercises?
Like I said, this is probably scum.

My VCA isn’t like normal VCA.

I’m the docta of wagonomics.
Okay chucklefuck, listen up.

This is always the shit people give me and I am beyond over it. Every one of you colored votecount hugging geniuses thinks you have 600 IQ and no one else understands coloring in vote counts as well as you.

I spend every game complaining about this and you all react the same way. This knee jerk bullshit that I must be scum discrediting you because you're so brilliant and totally onto me.

It is just completely divorced from reality. I have had this pointless conversation in every game I've played since goddamn well 2014 or whenever every new guy who thinks hes solved this game started turning mod posts red and green all the time. I have the fucking receipts. I have a wall of quotes from myself saying it in every game as every alignment and smashing my stupid head against the wall because this "tactic" is so. Frustrating.

Am I just some relic, nostalgic for bygone days when we played mafia and judged players on their words and their actions rather than try to make a numbers game out of something that at its core defies numbers? You bet I am. I know these posts I'm making dont accomplish anything. I'm not town here thinking I'm gonna change the ways of anyone who thinks they're the hottest thing since isaac newton invented calculus. I'm not scum here thinking that screaming into the void about it is somehow going to make anyone townread me. Im just a dude who's frustrated that after all the time I've watched people do this, they never learn. They just keep on going pretending they can reduce a game of social deception, that's interesting and has layers, to a math problem. If you want to shuffle some numbers around, go take an algebra class. Shitting up the thread with rainbow player names and bar deductions based on the idea that scum would never vote together or whatever the fuck is basically offensive to anyone who thinks this game is or should be should be fun or interesting.

In conclusion, bite me.

VCA’s a complimentary tool, not a main one.

Consider yourself bit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”