Mini Normal 2098 - Game Over! (Mafia Won)

Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 116, Skellen wrote:
In post 92, Billy Pilgrim wrote: Scum lean Norwegian
Talk to me about this. I interpreted # that you kind of have kind come around Norwegianboy yet he still seems to be your scumlean? Is it because you (seem to) disagree with him about Kraeg?
Nah, I can still townread people I disagree with on reads. But here's what I see with Norwegian:

- 19 21 and 27 defensive tone overall on profii and Garmr's questions regarding the RVS votes.

-- 31 is an unvote when getting pressured for the vote. That coupled with the explanation that they were only going along with RVS to follow the culture exacerbates my concern there.

34 is neutral wouldn't expect anyone to have reads at that point, and think this was a valid response to Profii's post there.

37 minor negative because it's more about fitting in.

++42 this is a strong positive. I like that he's reading the game and trying to see Profii's intent with the push. The shading in the middle is still weird but overall this is a strong town post.

49 shades Kraeg a bit.

--65 he's now the second to vote Kraeg. He's explained that he's going to be cautious about his vote. Now I'd like some clarification in terms of how scummy someone needs to be before you vote, and whether a vote means you'd be comfortable with a lynch (reading back through his meta, I
really
want this question answered, but this is at best a really bizarre reason to vote here. Voting someone because they claimed you put them out of RVS just seems off. It really seems off from someone that doesn't claim to care about RVS.

67 is mixed. I like that he pointed out that Kraeg sorta sheeped onto someone else's logic. Reading back through the game that jumped out at me too.

Then we got nothing for a while. I don't know that Norwegian is sorting so much as looking for people he can scum read.

So yes Skellen. I liked 42. But there's enough questions and concerns in the iso to not offset it.

I'm townreading Skellen, and I'm leaning Kraeg a bit scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 98, Garmr wrote:Hmm I'm mulling over kraeg I'm just going to put him to the side for a bit. All I can take from his post is something is making him jumpy. The only possibilities I can think of are.
1.This is first scum game and his having trouble entering.
2 he has a power role,
3.His pulling a slayers gambit.

He will probably need to be sorted sometime latter on but I am watching to see what they do next.

I looked at skellen, I get her play is textbook and generic but I seen town do this as well.and it's rvs so the wagon isn't that appealing to me. That being said I liked profii's initial vote on the wagon. I don't think I need to go to indepth with the town read since I think it's the common opinion.

Emperor flippyNips is kinda jumpy but It's not really that scummy.

Luca blight I find interesting. They are currently voting Skellen for being generic responses that seem polished ect. But their post 94 is pretty generic as well as it's just stating the obvious.

What I find interesting is they said they found everything skellen said the same thought they had. If you found what they said agreeable and mirroring your own. Wouldn't you be a bit conflicted if they are town or not. They were like oh yeah I had the same feeling as you profii. It's early rvs so I'm more forgiving of being hollow but it seems like they are trying to portray image of having independent thought with out throwing something out that breaks the mold or makes them stand out.

It's funny how placed in juxtaposition to each other both come off as generic actions but one null and the other comes off as scummy to me.

VOTE: Luca Blight
I don't really like the speculating over a PR here, that sort of thing never sits well with me especially this early on. No idea what you're talking about with regards to the 'slayers gambit'.

Coasting along with the 'popular opinion' also doesn't sit well with me.

You said it yourself, we're barely out of RVS - why would I be feeling conflicted at this stage? There isn't nearly enough information to base a strong SR on, it was just a feeling I had. Most of my scum pings around the RVS stage come from posts that seem a little too polished and precise, and even though I couldn't disagree with what Skellen wrote during her opening, that feeling did pass over me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 102, Mohab500 wrote:I am a bit unsure what to think of Luca's opening, feels like it's too focused on norwegian.
I could understand this PoV if I literally mentioned no-one but Norwegianboy, but that wasn't the case at all. Norwegianboy has probably been the most involved player so far, so it feels pretty natural that I should talk about him during my catch-up?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 106, Kraeg wrote:Ok, so Luca came here saying Skellen's thoughts mirrors his own and then voted him because of the same thoughts that mirrors his own?
Her thoughts did mirror my own with in terms of , but I was more referring to her entire opening - ) feeling like the sort of entrance I could see envisage a decent scum player making. Looking back it was mainly that triggered this feeling.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 117, Skellen wrote:
In post 96, Luca Blight wrote: I know I said her opening was decent in , but looking back it almost seems a little too 'polished', so I'm gonna sheep Profii on this one.
I am not going to parrot Garmr here as I agree with him regarding you for the most part. What interests me would be if your perception of my vote influenced your read on Billy's posts/behaviour which I was referring to back then as you seemingly agreed with me there? I phrased it maybe awkwardly, but I get profii's thought process as he came to another conclusion, I don't get how you got there though.
Your post didn't influence me, I just had a similar thought run through my mind as I was catching-up.

When I was reading through I could kind of agree with everything you said from -, and yet I had a bad feeling about your posts, which I couldn't yet put into words. Profii then seemed to notice the same thing I was feeling deep inside, so that's why I decided to sheep him on it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Just googled Slayer's gambit; it's when you intentionally act scummy as a VT.

What I'm wondering is why Garmr has said all of this stuff and not kept it to himself to see how it develops (which would seem the natural thing to do if he were Town). It feels like he's saying these things to give the impression he is deliberating over Kraeg's alignment, but it reads false to me.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Garmr
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 126, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 98, Garmr wrote:Hmm I'm mulling over kraeg I'm just going to put him to the side for a bit. All I can take from his post is something is making him jumpy. The only possibilities I can think of are.
2 he has a power role,

He will probably need to be sorted sometime latter on but I am watching to see what they do next.

I looked at skellen, I get her play is textbook and generic but I seen town do this as well.and it's rvs so the wagon isn't that appealing to me. That being said I liked profii's initial vote on the wagon. I don't think I need to go to indepth with the town read since I think it's the common opinion.

Luca blight I find interesting. They are currently voting Skellen for being generic responses that seem polished ect. But their post 94 is pretty generic as well as it's just stating the obvious.

What I find interesting is they said they found everything skellen said the same thought they had. If you found what they said agreeable and mirroring your own. Wouldn't you be a bit conflicted if they are town or not. They were like oh yeah I had the same feeling as you profii. It's early rvs so I'm more forgiving of being hollow but it seems like they are trying to portray image of having independent thought with out throwing something out that breaks the mold or makes them stand out.

It's funny how placed in juxtaposition to each other both come off as generic actions but one null and the other comes off as scummy to me.

I don't really like the speculating over a PR here, that sort of thing never sits well with me especially this early on. No idea what you're talking about with regards to the 'slayers gambit'.

You said it yourself, we're barely out of RVS - why would I be feeling conflicted at this stage? There isn't nearly enough information to base a strong SR on, it was just a feeling I had. Most of my scum pings around the RVS stage come from posts that seem a little too polished and precise, and even though I couldn't disagree with what Skellen wrote during her opening, that feeling did pass over me.
Oh ho your tone is very defensive with that passive aggression.

So do you think bring up a scenario were a slot may be a pr role makes me scum? What purpose do you think I have doing it?

I said I don't have to explain why, not I'm going to go with popular opinion because I don't have my own on profii, it just happens to align. I almost did list what I liked in my original post through but I changed my mind and left it out on purpose to see how people would react.

If you were trying to get a read on me you would of thought of the implications.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

2 he has a power role,

So do you think bring up a scenario were a slot may be a pr role makes me scum? What purpose do you think I have doing it?

I said I don't have to explain why, not I'm going to go with popular opinion because I don't have my own on profii, it just happens to align. I almost did list what I liked in my original post through but I changed my mind and left it out on purpose to see how people would react.

Can I ask if you thought your post through or was it a initial reaction to me scum reading you becuase I don't think you seen the implications? If I was just coasting along with the popular opinions would I disagree with profii on skellen and vote you instead?

P:EDIT Accidentally posted a preview somehow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 130, Luca Blight wrote:Just googled Slayer's gambit; it's when you intentionally act scummy as a VT.

What I'm wondering is why Garmr has said all of this stuff and not kept it to himself to see how it develops (which would seem the natural thing to do if he were Town). It feels like he's saying these things to give the impression he is deliberating over Kraeg's alignment, but it reads false to me.

UNVOTE:

Here comes the OMGUS. Why wouldn't I say it out loud? I can get feedback from other players and it helps me read them as well. This seems like a weak excuse to vote me because I voted you.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 132, Garmr wrote:
2 he has a power role,

Can I ask if you thought your post through or was it a initial reaction to me scum reading you becuase I don't think you seen the implications? If I was just coasting along with the popular opinions would I disagree with profii on skellen and vote you instead?

P:EDIT Accidentally posted a preview somehow.

So my tone is 'very defensive' due to 'passive-aggression'? That seems a bit reachy/contradictory.

In of itself, no, but could scum bring up a role that may be a pr? I think it's more likely coming from scum that Town, especially this early on. As I said, as a townie it would be more natural to keep such thoughts to yourself and see how they develop. If you were scum and they therefore weren't genuine thoughts, then it would make more sense to highlight them to make it seem as though you are doing some in-depth thinking, especially considering all your other reads are pretty surface-level.

I could use the same argument; why would I, as scum, knowingly flip on my Skellen read, thus inviting unnecessary pressure?
In post 133, Garmr wrote:
In post 130, Luca Blight wrote:Just googled Slayer's gambit; it's when you intentionally act scummy as a VT.

UNVOTE:

Here comes the OMGUS. Why wouldn't I say it out loud? I can get feedback from other players and it helps me read them as well. This seems like a weak excuse to vote me because I voted you.
OMGUS? Now who's being passive-aggressive?

I wouldn't have thought, if you were Town, that you would say it out loud for a few reasons:

1) Speculating on someone who might be a PR this early on is just bad 'town' play, that's common sense
2) If he is indeed playing the slayer's gambit, then you've just impeded it
3) There isn't enough data to give any credence to any one of your 3 'scenarios', so inviting others' to give their opinion on the matter would bring back limited results, and you've basically ended your own line of internal inquiry.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by profii »

See I'm siding with Luca here

When you said popular opinion is profii = town I actually checked and 3 people had put me, let's say, the town side of the line... one of those 3 was Luca, who you (garmr) scum read at the time so at that point alarm bells were ringing that you actually just knew I was town (I.e. TMI) and rolled with it

That's why I was asking about how well you think you can read me

The only thing stopping me voting you right now is you say you omitted the reasons you think I'm town (tell me about them please) for a reaction test (tell me what you learnt please)

I dont like the PR stuff either but the less said the better

Lucas just town as far as I'm concerned we see the game very similarly so I'm gonna roll with that
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 134, Luca Blight wrote:So my tone is 'very defensive' due to 'passive-aggression'? That seems a bit reachy/contradictory.

In of itself, no, but could scum bring up a role that may be a pr? I think it's more likely coming from scum that Town, especially this early on. As I said, as a townie it would be more natural to keep such thoughts to yourself and see how they develop. If you were scum and they therefore weren't genuine thoughts, then it would make more sense to highlight them to make it seem as though you are doing some in-depth thinking, especially considering all your other reads are pretty surface-level.

I could use the same argument; why would I, as scum, knowingly flip on my Skellen read, thus inviting unnecessary pressure?
You can be passive aggressive as a defensive reaction. The two don't contradict each other.....

Also it's kinda weak you threw back something I said about you I'm not being passive aggressive I'm directly confronting you, do you think me stating the fact you are omgusing is avoiding confrontation?

Sigh this dumb Your saying I'm trying to look like I'm doing some deep thinking instead of hunting, but I'm scum for going with popular opinion and not stating why I town read Profii in my post. Wouldn't that conflict with my earlier goal. Also I don't think my case on you was surface level or the discussion of similarities/differences between you and skellen at the time.

What most of your case is doing is picking one point making up a scum motive for it and painting a label for me with it. But the labels contradict if you actually have some common sense.
In post 134, Luca Blight wrote:OMGUS? Now who's being passive-aggressive?

I wouldn't have thought, if you were Town, that you would say it out loud for a few reasons:

1) Speculating on someone who might be a PR this early on is just bad 'town' play, that's common sense
3) There isn't enough data to give any credence to any one of your 3 'scenarios', so inviting others' to give their opinion on the matter would bring back limited results, and you've basically ended your own line of internal inquiry.
1)You say it's bad town play it's also bad scum play to announce it as it gets you flack. There is a town use for talking about potential power roles but it's dirty and I don't mind playing a little dirty.
2)If he is playing a slayers gambit his setting up a mislynch on himself since those catch town as well. I'd rather lynch scum day 1.
3)People can disagree or add their own. Also it's not ended as we are discussing it now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 135, profii wrote:See I'm siding with Luca here

When you said popular opinion is profii = town I actually checked and 3 people had put me, let's say, the town side of the line... one of those 3 was Luca, who you (garmr) scum read at the time so at that point alarm bells were ringing that you actually just knew I was town (I.e. TMI) and rolled with it

The only thing stopping me voting you right now is you say you omitted the reasons you think I'm town (tell me about them please) for a reaction test (tell me what you learnt please)

Lucas just town as far as I'm concerned we see the game very similarly so I'm gonna roll with that
If you want to vote me go for it no need to hold back. I'm fine with making luca and me the leading wagons. But if I end up mislynched somehow Sheep my opinions as they are better than yours if you town read Luca.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

BTW this isn't my first time Talking about power role speculation this game is the most blatant example I can remember. I did it latter in the day through.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=76913&hilit=+doctor

Town game where I brought up someone being a power role.

If you can think of the reasoning why I brought it up that game you can vaguely guess why I brought it up here.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 136, Garmr wrote:
In post 134, Luca Blight wrote:So my tone is 'very defensive' due to 'passive-aggression'? That seems a bit reachy/contradictory.

You can be passive aggressive as a defensive reaction. The two don't contradict each other.....

Also it's kinda weak you threw back something I said about you I'm not being passive aggressive I'm directly confronting you, do you think me stating the fact you are omgusing is avoiding confrontation?

Sigh this dumb Your saying I'm trying to look like I'm doing some deep thinking instead of hunting, but I'm scum for going with popular opinion and not stating why I town read Profii in my post. Wouldn't that conflict with my earlier goal. Also I don't think my case on you was surface level or the discussion of similarities/differences between you and skellen at the time.

What most of your case is doing is picking one point making up a scum motive for it and painting a label for me with it. But the labels contradict if you actually have some common sense.
A defensive 'tone' implies more direct aggression rather than passive-aggression. The fact you're trying to paint my response as defensive in the first place just seems sketchy - it's an easy response to anyone who questions your SR of them, and it doesn't really apply in this case, but the way you say it's 'passive-aggressive' is like you're setting up a situation where no matter what I do it could be spun as being 'defensive'.

It was not a 'fact' that I was OMGUSING; it is a big reach for you to even suggest it, and the fact you're trying to push that argument seems defensive in itself.

As for your 'dumb' line, you've completely missed the point. You have surace-level reads and one that appears more 'in-depth' - that was the point I was making. I wasn't suggesting you were only trying to make in-depth reads. I think your read on me was pretty surface level, to be honest; you didn't consider what benefit I would have as scum of flipping my view on Skellen like that.

1)You say it's bad town play it's also bad scum play to announce it as it gets you flack. There is a town use for talking about potential power roles but it's dirty and I don't mind playing a little dirty.
2)If he is playing a slayers gambit his setting up a mislynch on himself since those catch town as well. I'd rather lynch scum day 1.
3)People can disagree or add their own. Also it's not ended as we are discussing it now.
1) Yes I would agree it's bad play as either alignment, but it feels weirder coming from town
2) it's way too early to say he was setting up his own mislynch, which leads me back to my original point; the benefit of keeping such info close to your chest, if it's actually genuine
3) It's ended in terms of a natural progression of how Kraeg would have continued, and how people would have reacted to him
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 137, Garmr wrote:

If you want to vote me go for it no need to hold back. I'm fine with making luca and me the leading wagons. But if I end up mislynched somehow Sheep my opinions as they are better than yours if you town read Luca.

This is a very odd thing to say 6 pages into the game. Are you really so confident I'm scum that you're willing to 1v1 me to the death already?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 140, Luca Blight wrote:

This is a very odd thing to say 6 pages into the game. Are you really so confident I'm scum that you're willing to 1v1 me to the death already?
Yep your reaction to me voting you was really telling. You were reaching for reasons to scum read me and they didn't come off as natural reasons. It's like you were trying to justify your scum read on me instead of actually reading me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 139, Luca Blight wrote:

A defensive 'tone' implies more direct aggression rather than passive-aggression. The fact you're trying to paint my response as defensive in the first place just seems sketchy - it's an easy response to anyone who questions your SR of them, and it doesn't really apply in this case, but the way you say it's 'passive-aggressive' is like you're setting up a situation where no matter what I do it could be spun as being 'defensive'.

It was not a 'fact' that I was OMGUSING; it is a big reach for you to even suggest it, and the fact you're trying to push that argument seems defensive in itself.

As for your 'dumb' line, you've completely missed the point. You have surace-level reads and one that appears more 'in-depth' - that was the point I was making. I wasn't suggesting you were only trying to make in-depth reads. I think your read on me was pretty surface level, to be honest; you didn't consider what benefit I would have as scum of flipping my view on Skellen like that.

1) Yes I would agree it's bad play as either alignment, but it feels weirder coming from town
2) it's way too early to say he was setting up his own mislynch, which leads me back to my original point; the benefit of keeping such info close to your chest, if it's actually genuine
3) It's ended in terms of a natural progression of how Kraeg would have continued, and how people would have reacted to him
A defensive tone can be used to avoid certain conflict. What's sketchy is you are trying to use my arguments and apply them to me when they don't work in that context. I brought up painting me in a image and you warp the argument and throw it back at me. You have done this mutiple times now

First the passive aggressive thing, then the surface level posts (which you dropped when I showed it wasn't) and now this no your the defensive one. Your basically playing a more advanced versions of "I know you are but what am I."

The fact you pushed me in that manner after I placed my vote on you and not before when you were doing your catch up shows my vote on you caused this defensive reaction.

Disagree if I was trying to portray a more in depth image I would of done it with every read which I didn't. Honestly you say my reads are only surface level but that's a label you placed on it to avoid them as I can point to my read on you do you think my case on you is surface level and if it is how so? Also by being aggressive and using the label surface you deflect from the accusation I made about your post 94 was incredibly surface level.

Do you also avoided my discussion about skellen and you do you think that is surface level.

so lets add these in

1.Reusing my points on me in attempt to subtly discredit them with out really addressing some of them.

2.Picking and choosing what you want out of my case. It loses context in this manner. Like my reads are surface level but just using profii as a example with out explaining the others.

3.Your point on me is a difference on ideals and scum hunting behaviour involving the power role thing. It's basically saying it doesn't match how I would do it so he must be scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 141, Garmr wrote:
In post 140, Luca Blight wrote:

Yep your reaction to me voting you was really telling. You were reaching for reasons to scum read me and they didn't come off as natural reasons. It's like you were trying to justify your scum read on me instead of actually reading me.

Not really - I'm not gonna pretend I have firm evidence for you being scum, but I maintain what I've said. Your reaction to me, likewise, has made a deeper impression as well, but I'm not one to tunnel. I'm undecided whether, based on your reaction, that you're just sensitive/stubborn Town or scum getting ready for a battle of survival. I could relate to either of these mind-states myself. In the past I might have accepted such a 1v1, but I know better these days.

If you are Town then try to stay open-minded. If you continue to scumread me, fine, but I am Town and the longer the day goes on the more that will become clear.

Spoiler:
In post 142, Garmr wrote:
In post 139, Luca Blight wrote:

A defensive tone can be used to avoid certain conflict. What's sketchy is you are trying to use my arguments and apply them to me when they don't work in that context. I brought up painting me in a image and you warp the argument and throw it back at me. You have done this mutiple times now

First the passive aggressive thing, then the surface level posts (which you dropped when I showed it wasn't) and now this no your the defensive one. Your basically playing a more advanced versions of "I know you are but what am I."

The fact you pushed me in that manner after I placed my vote on you and not before when you were doing your catch up shows my vote on you caused this defensive reaction.

Disagree if I was trying to portray a more in depth image I would of done it with every read which I didn't. Honestly you say my reads are only surface level but that's a label you placed on it to avoid them as I can point to my read on you do you think my case on you is surface level and if it is how so? Also by being aggressive and using the label surface you deflect from the accusation I made about your post 94 was incredibly surface level.

Do you also avoided my discussion about skellen and you do you think that is surface level.

so lets add these in

1.Reusing my points on me in attempt to subtly discredit them with out really addressing some of them.

2.Picking and choosing what you want out of my case. It loses context in this manner. Like my reads are surface level but just using profii as a example with out explaining the others.

3.Your point on me is a difference on ideals and scum hunting behaviour involving the power role thing. It's basically saying it doesn't match how I would do it so he must be scum.

This is quickly becoming a pissing-contest, so this will be my final say on the matter.

Just because you use an argument against me doesn't mean I can't use the same argument against you. And it does apply here as I've explained.

I didn't drop the surface level thing - you misunderstood what I said and I corrected you.

Your post that contained all the information we are now discussing took place after my catch-up, so obviously my argument against you happened after my catch-up? How are you trying to portray this as scummy, when it is just common sense that I can only reply to something after I see it?

Easier said than done. And again, just because you say something of mine is surface-level doesn't mean I can't think the same about some of your posts - in fact it's natural to look for such hypocrisy.

Regarding Skellen, I'll have to look back later but I believe it was a case of 'it's similar to Luca's opening but Luca's one is more scummy', or something along those lines. It didn't strike me as being particularly profound at the time.

1. I have addressed everything you have said, and if I have used some of your own arguments against you then it hasn't been in an unfair or underhand manner.
2. I picked and chose what I thought were the most relevant points
3. I've never said you must be scum (that's your line), but it doesn't match my Town mindset so it's something worth picking up on early doors.

UNVOTE:

I have to go to work now so continue this if you wish, but I'm taking a step back here.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by profii »

I'll circle back to this later.
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Mohab500 »

Overall I am feeling uncomfortable with Garmr here. Their tone feels a little like scum that's been caught or something of the sort?

I have a slight town lean on Skellen after the recent posts, nothing really strikes me as scummy in the way they caught up, I don't really sense any hidden motives or anything of the sort in the way they present themselves.

I still have my suspicions about the rest, but I feel like Garmer is a stronger lean here.

VOTE: GarmrVOTE: [v/]
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Mohab500 »

Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 145, Mohab500 wrote:Overall I am feeling uncomfortable with Garmr here. Their tone feels a little like scum that's been caught or something of the sort?

I have a slight town lean on Skellen after the recent posts, nothing really strikes me as scummy in the way they caught up, I don't really sense any hidden motives or anything of the sort in the way they present themselves.

I still have my suspicions about the rest, but I feel like Garmer is a stronger lean here.

VOTE: GarmrVOTE: [v/]
How do you feel about Luca?

Is your read of Kraeg changed?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

I’ll be around later probably. I don’t like reading wall post on my phone