Mini Normal 2098 - Game Over! (Mafia Won)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 174, Luca Blight wrote:1. It's not about being or not being in the limelight, I just think this conversation continuing for too long is harmful for the general gameplay, especially as we're essentially going in circles. As I said, been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

2. I've acknowledged I don't have firm evidence for you being scum, but I maintain the points I made were valid.

3. That's a loaded, misrepping question...Extra scum points to you, congratulations.
1.Disagree>

2. Nah they already been debunked. But if you go back it will look bad for you in your mind.

3. No it's not a Misrep it's your own words and actual events. Flail harder.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

My own words huh? So I actually said all my points were 'empty' and my case wasn't 'real'?

You're blatantly twisting what I've said to make it appear scummy.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by profii »

My gut feeling is that Garmr comes across like he is really focused on Luca so scum are just letting him whip up a storm of useless arguments

Luca is town too by that logic but I am confident of that anyway

I'm leaning billy town on page 7

But I'm going to go look at the rest of the players as my gut feeling without checking/ analysing is we now have lurk scum despite me making a point about players using vla to make votes

I'm looking at you Norge/Skellen/mohab/Kraeg/flippy
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by profii »

I'd like to see those 5 players take a stance on Luca vs Garmr and I will accept any of SvS, SvT, TvT as long as it comes with a rationale
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My stance is that Luca and Garmr are both town and i'd like to pressure Kraeg insted.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by profii »

Because...?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by profii »

I mean why are they both town
And
Why are we pressuring kraeg
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't know for sure, like i said already. It could be a SvT scenario. It's just that i feel more confident going against Kraeg right how. His posts and reason for voting me just doesn't feel right.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Kraeg »

Forget my vote on you because I'm going to change it after a few seconds. I'm not going to go in circles about it. I think it was just an RVS thing and it doesn't matter anymore right now.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Kraeg »

Vote Garmr

I think the PR discussion is scummy. Even if he did it in a game where he's town, that doesn't prove the he's town in this game. It's not like we are in point where PRs have flipped and there is a necessity to discuss scenarios about PRs. The way he tried to identify me as a PR is scummy. A PR discussion would most likely come from scum. Why? because they're the one who's going to look for potential PRs for their nightkill so there's definitely a tendency for scum to open PR discussions. Town would most likely focus on finding scum especially on D1.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:07 am

Post by Kraeg »

And I don't know. I feel uncomfortable about Mohab. I did an ISO read and all I see are one liner thoughts. But anyway, I think I'm confident with a Garmr lynch.
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:19 am

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 147, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
How do you feel about Luca?

Is your read of Kraeg changed?
I feel like I was focused trying to find a lead that I just built something on Luca solely based on just trying to find a lead, so looking back I don't think my point was very convincing.

As for Kraeg, the time you posted I still had a slight scum lean on him. After his latest posts, though, I feel like they're far too dynamic with their thoughts/posting and I have an even larger scum lean on him now. Kraeg tells Norwegian to 'forgot about his vote on him because it's just an RVS thing' but his posts earlier imply that he was much more serious about this than he's stating now. Also, I feel like the move to Garmr is far too sudden and invited by the fact that others started the Garmr wagon, but honestly that could be said for multiple players here, I guess.

I haven't really delved into the possibility of a Garmr + Kraeg scum team, on the surface from what I remember it looks a bit unlikely but not impossible.

For the time being I'll go back to VOTE: Kraeg as I feel more confident with a push on him than Garmr with what we have now.
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 1.5

Mohab500 (0) -
Skellen (0) -
Luca Blight (2) - Garmr, Emperor FlippyNips
Garmr (1) - Billy Pilgrim
Emperor FlippyNips (0) -
profii (0) -
NorwegianboyEE (1) - Kraeg
Kraeg (2) - NorwegianboyEE, Mohab500
Billy Pilgrim (0) -

Not Voting: profii, Luca Blight, Skellen

ACTIVITY NOTES:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is Friday, September 13th at 10:00 am PDT which is in
(expired on 2019-09-13 10:00:00)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:11 am

Post by profii »

In post 182, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't know for sure, like i said already. It could be a SvT scenario. It's just that i feel more confident going against Kraeg right how. His posts and reason for voting me just doesn't feel right.
so you want me to follow you onto voting Kraeg because it "just doesn't feel right"

you can't say anything about the Luca vs Garmr bit other than it's probably TvT but could be SvT

poor show tbh

VOTE: Norwegianboy
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:12 am

Post by profii »

In post 184, Kraeg wrote:
Vote Garmr

I think the PR discussion is scummy. Even if he did it in a game where he's town, that doesn't prove the he's town in this game. It's not like we are in point where PRs have flipped and there is a necessity to discuss scenarios about PRs. The way he tried to identify me as a PR is scummy. A PR discussion would most likely come from scum. Why? because they're the one who's going to look for potential PRs for their nightkill so there's definitely a tendency for scum to open PR discussions. Town would most likely focus on finding scum especially on D1.
Just because I just voted Norge, dont consider yourself off the hook, I asked a specific group of people, which included you, to provide their thoughts on the Luca vs Garmr argument.

Whilst you have said Garmr is more likely to be scum, you've cited the reason that he mentioned PRs but not mentioned anything about Luca.

Give me more man!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:16 am

Post by profii »

In post 186, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 147, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
How do you feel about Luca?

Is your read of Kraeg changed?
I feel like I was focused trying to find a lead that I just built something on Luca solely based on just trying to find a lead, so looking back I don't think my point was very convincing.

As for Kraeg, the time you posted I still had a slight scum lean on him. After his latest posts, though, I feel like they're far too dynamic with their thoughts/posting and I have an even larger scum lean on him now. Kraeg tells Norwegian to 'forgot about his vote on him because it's just an RVS thing' but his posts earlier imply that he was much more serious about this than he's stating now. Also, I feel like the move to Garmr is far too sudden and invited by the fact that others started the Garmr wagon, but honestly that could be said for multiple players here, I guess.

I haven't really delved into the possibility of a Garmr + Kraeg scum team, on the surface from what I remember it looks a bit unlikely but not impossible.

For the time being I'll go back to VOTE: Kraeg as I feel more confident with a push on him than Garmr with what we have now.
why have you gone from saying Garmr was possibly caught scum to just forgetting about it and voting someone else?

Though I kind of see your logic on Kraeg, I'd be keen to hear more about Garmr and your caught scum comment - also if you have any thoughts on the 1v1 ?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow you’re really persistent on me bothering to analyze everything those goobers said aren’t you Profii? Fine i’ll analyze it deeply when i get back home.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Profii
Also i never said i wanted you to follow my vote. Which you seem to suggest in post .
Not sure why you thought that.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 165, Garmr wrote:@Billy I was going to lead into this in a more natural way because I predicted you to do something different, but you surprised me in a good way so I'll ask your thoughts about this to try and
In post 94, Luca Blight wrote:Catching-up....(striked the stuff that has been answered/is no longer relevant)

-
I'm struggling to follow why this is scummy?

-
Do you still find Profii scummy, or did his response cause you to reconsider?

-
Do you consider these to be AI questions? If you're 'not a fan' of Norwegianboy, why not place a vote on him yourself here?

Skellen's opening seems decent, and her thoughts in mirror my own.

- This seems fair enough. Early town-lean on Norwegianboy.

- Decent thought-process from Billy, early town-lean here as well.

- I can relate to this. Posting a naked RVS vote as scum is actually quite a ballsy thing to do.

, - This is just BS, shading people based on V/LA's right at the start of the game and during a weekend. Billy has even been contributing despite his V/LA, and I had just announced I would catch up Tomorrow, which I am fulfilling now.

, , - This feels Townie.
I found this post hollow and some what text book response. Do you see the same thing as me or is there substance I missed somewhere?
I think it was a catch-up post. At that point there was about 2 and a half pages of content and all of it was light. The only conflict at that point was a hyper aggro Kraeg and Norwegian with Mohab also voting Kraeg. Was that catch-up post safe? Maybe, but I don't know what else you would have expected there.

Also not sure why you're highlighting this. If anything the quick flip on Skellen is more interesting, but given that the content was there at this point, he could have put that in the catch-up post, so I don't know why scum!Luca would have brought attention to himself like that.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

>Garmr subtly disses Luka in post . Claiming Luka’s points are “hollow and somewhat textbook”

>Luca Blight immediately notices post and initiates hostilities with Garmr. The scene is set for BRUTAL VERBAL COMBAT!

>In post Luca Blight directly confronts Garmr with an explanation for how his playstyle has permeated throughout the game. He defends his own votes and reads while criticizing Garmr’s performance, votes and reads, stating that he must “either be a stubborn townie or scum pushing an agenda”. Luca also states that the game is still in its early stage, and therein proves the lack of adequate analysis by Luca himself.

>Garmr in post responds like a totally rude bastard by claiming his post is addressed towards “everyone but Luca”. Excluding the very person he is criticizing from replying to his verbal assault. In the post he aggressively claims Luca has no real case on why he is scum, yet keeps pushing. Garmr then surprisingly claims that Profii’s reasons for scumreading him seems genuine and he wouldn’t blame Profii for thinking so, even if it is “wrong”.
Words to remember: “His just painted an image of me to bash and he did a good job at that.”

>Post . Luca blight responds to Garmr anyway, (Which I really don’t blame him for). Luca continues the ring match with an absolute banger of a post, deeply analyzing every point Luca has made and also throwing in the insult: “if you are town, take a deep breath. If you are scum continue digging your own hole” OH SNAP! Apparently Luca has no wish to continue engaging in an 1v1 with Garmr, but of course… Garmr responds anyway.

>Post 170… Ok you know what? You get the point. I doubt either of these two are town. Case closed. I’ve got ADHD, I ain't gonna continue reading these long boring posts. My point is that i have a strong feeling these two are just deeply analytical scumhunting townies that suddenly crossed streams and began attacking each other, neither backing down from their stubborn claims aimed at each other.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 194, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I doubt either of these two are town.
"I doubt either of these two are scum"
^Corrected mistake.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

@Norwegian - why are you still stuck on Kraeg? Please show your work for 173 and 179. 191 may be an attempt at a joke, but it's bad. And if you didn't want people to follow your vote onto Kraeg, then did you think your line vote is going to accomplish your goal of pressuring him? How's that working for you so far?

Reading back through the Garmr/Luca exchange I remember what pinged me. It was the overconfidence from Garmr. I hate that, but it's so damn common on this site, I need to adjust my expectations and stop assuming it's skummy, but I'd appreciate it if you could tone it down a bit, because it's hard to take that seriously.

I also think that Garmr's expectations are a bit off. I think he's expecting solid cases, when I don't think we're all that far out of LIVS. Do you not vote people until you have a lockread on them Garmr? Because that's the impression you're giving off in 170.

@Kraeg - I agree that scum would be looking for PRs, but why wouldn't they put that discussion in the PT? What motivation do they have to have that conversation in the open thread? Confident with a Garmr lynch? It's page fucking 8! And your reason is discussing town PRs. Dude what game are you playing here? Honestly I need help understanding your play, because if you're town, I have a strong feeling you survive until LYLO as a mis-lynch option.

@profii +1 for 190. I think I'm gonna re-up the offer for a Reds Block. Come on, we can powerlynch City supporters.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I also meant to do this last page. UNVOTE: Garmr
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I think I wanna voodoo vote Emperor here. Can I conjure him into existence? Need more content from that slot. Can you weigh in on Luca/Garmr? Kraeg you got anything to say about it other than the PR comments?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:03 am

Post by profii »

In post 192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Profii
Also i never said i wanted you to follow my vote. Which you seem to suggest in post .
Not sure why you thought that.
You vote someone because you want to lynch someone

You need a majority to lynch someone

So if you logically want to lynch someone you need people to follow

So youd need me plus others to follow your reasons

But if that's wrong you are voting for someone you dont want to lynch, which is stupid and not the point of the game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”