RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:33 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Everyone called the wagon bad but no one really even townreads Ben. That doesn't seem viable. Alternative is it would be a lot of work for a low priority target if he's town.
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Platinum Phoenix »

I'm not going to fall for your rolefishing.

- platinum
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:06 am

Like if PP Gamma and Vork are all town

I think RCEwould be scum
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:07 am

What you're doing is convenient what you're doing is rolefishing and what you're doing is easy to avoid accountability over
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Unstuck in Time »

Vorkuta:

Liked the early setup spec, but it was weird that that immediately followed where he said [quote=]I don't think this is the time to speculate about TPRs, but I think it's telling that nothing that messes with a cop or a strongman wasn't chosen[/quote]. Then followed that with 2 posts speculating about TPRs then defending the decision to speculate about TPRs in post 46. That's weird.
Early reads list at 64 they seem fine. Then back to speculating TPRs at 66 for their next 7 posts. Broken up by 82 then another 7 posts.

I also find it weird that they're so concerned about the Zombie. They start off by getting the zombie wrong (thinking it needs to be lynched last), then 80 claims we can't kill the zombie by lynching it, which is wrong and there's this weird desire to enter LYLO immediately because of the zombie? Overall 80 is strange.

82 explains the reason for the setup spec, but then I don't get why he was hesitant about it in 42.

Gets to another reads list at 113. Don't understand giving out town points this late for setup spec to RCE.

I like that he reconsiders 80 at 134.

There's alot of reads in here without quotes, but feels genuine.

Overall, I liked this iso. Reads felt genuine. I particularly liked the exchange with plat phoe. Feel like Vork is probably town. The weird comments are probably just weird.

BP
Hydra of TemporalLich and Billy Pilgrim
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:13 am

In post 850, RCEnigma wrote:Everyone called the wagon bad but no one really even townreads Ben. That doesn't seem viable. Alternative is it would be a lot of work for a low priority target if he's town.
I didn't call the wagon bad. I also don't townread Ben. Could it have been vote parking? Sure. But damn that catch-up didn't do anything to help the slot.

BP
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:27 am

Gamma emerald:

Liked 123
Liked 118
Like 254
290 felt town legitimately frustrated. Scum could have pushed there.

So early on the content was good, but it got less good over time. Not sure what to make of this slot overall.

BP
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:47 am

OG PP:

I have no read on this. There is a series of incredibly short posts. I agree with the Vorkuta read, but that doesn't mean much to me.
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:47 am

In post 857, Unstuck in Time wrote:OG PP:

I have no read on this. There is a series of incredibly short posts. I agree with the Vorkuta read, but that doesn't mean much to me.
BP
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:55 am

Vorkuta's my top town read
Beta -townlean, Gamma and Asgard up here
Rce Penguin Tris Nacl all null
Plat phoe leaning here
Ben

Cj I've got nothing, and I want that question about Hop's read progression answered.

BP
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:10 am

Post by chennisden »

@mod prod cj?
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:16 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 859, Unstuck in Time wrote:Vorkuta's my top town read
Beta -townlean, Gamma and Asgard up here
Rce Penguin Tris Nacl all null
Plat phoe leaning here
Ben

Cj I've got nothing, and I want that question about Hop's read progression answered.

BP
Just curious what the random Ben means on your list. With, I BELIEVE, you still being the only vote on me, are you still thinking that I am scum? If so, why?
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Ben- you're null scum and above conf!scum BP in that read list
See "all null" 2 rows above your name
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:36 am

@Ben I hope Vorkuta was joking. If I made it that unclear I apologize. I'm scumreading you, yes. Your early posts were weird/bad and your catch-up didn't do anything to help push the game forward. I did a post about you a bit above. Everything seemed fence sitting even to the point that you wouldn't commit to fake theory decisions. It's either bad or scum.

BP
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:39 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I think I quite like Unstuck.
<(") | (")>
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:33 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 863, Unstuck in Time wrote:@Ben I hope Vorkuta was joking. If I made it that unclear I apologize. I'm scumreading you, yes. Your early posts were weird/bad and your catch-up didn't do anything to help push the game forward. I did a post about you a bit above. Everything seemed fence sitting even to the point that you wouldn't commit to fake theory decisions. It's either bad or scum.

BP
More than likely since this is the first game I've engaged in here, and things are ran a bit different than places I typically play, you're reading into me trying to pick up on style of play here and becoming more familiar that it is a bit different, as scummy?

Either way, thank you for the clarification.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 864, PenguinPower wrote:I think I quite like Unstuck.
Is it because I called you OG?

BP
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:04 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Definitely part of the reason.
<(") | (")>
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:22 am

In post 865, benhalkum wrote:
In post 863, Unstuck in Time wrote:@Ben I hope Vorkuta was joking. If I made it that unclear I apologize. I'm scumreading you, yes. Your early posts were weird/bad and your catch-up didn't do anything to help push the game forward. I did a post about you a bit above. Everything seemed fence sitting even to the point that you wouldn't commit to fake theory decisions. It's either bad or scum.

BP
More than likely since this is the first game I've engaged in here, and things are ran a bit different than places I typically play, you're reading into me trying to pick up on style of play here and becoming more familiar that it is a bit different, as scummy?

Either way, thank you for the clarification.
Nah, it's more like I'm reading into your post 720 where you made a long post with no game advancing content literally just describing the game of Mafia to us. Followed by your response to Norwegian at 727 where you literally laid out our options to us to lynch or not to lynch (as Shakespeare would have said if he played mafia, that is the question.). Then when Vork calls you out for posting generic content, you shade him at 728. Then when Penguin asks you a legitimate question based on how you wrote 727 whether you were seriously recommending no lynch you shaded him. Then when Vork took what seemed like a serious argument from you for a no lynch, you made 734 where you said you weren't even arguing for a no lunch, you were just letting us know it was an option (thanks, sometimes I forget the rules so I need reminders like this). Then you do 736 where you basically give up trying to post anything productive. Then at 754, you say that everyone is sus until more info. Again thanks, any thoughts about the 750 posts before that insight?

Then nothing for almost a day. I don't know if you plan on catching up, but you were able to stay current because once you saw your name, you perked back up. Then your response really missed what I was scum reading you for. It was all the posts where you refused to commit to whether a lynch or a no lynch is preferable. Who you think is town vs. who you think is scum. Sitting back and saying gee shucks doesn't really help town here, so I have to assume you're not trying to help town, which means most likely bet is that you're scum. At best it means you're bad town. Which is what I had said in the last post.

BP
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:31 am

Post by benhalkum »

I've actually posted a few times where I said I didn't advocate no lynch, was just saying it's an option.

Sorry for my lack of activity when I'm not at my office, but I usually don't care to be online when home.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Damn Unstuck. You're a analyzing monster. Wish i was as good as you. Townie points approved.
Your post seriously making me reconsider voting Ben again.
Also i made reads for 3 people yesterday, but i'm too lazy to finish the rest so i'll just post what i've got now and complete the rest later.
(Yeah i know it's slightly outdated. But i just want to get it out there so people can understand i'm not lurking, just kinda lazy.)

Spoiler:
Hoptic:
Hopkirk
Both of the heads have been defending me a lot. I want to trust them based on this, but I know that’s a silly and non-logical position to take. Hopkirk’s early posts actually give me slightly scummy vibes, but his later posts are more analytical and less meme-y. So i’m hoping his early play was just flair and joking around before getting more serious. Feeling neutral for now.
Hectic
I really like the humor of this guy, in fact this duo might be my favourite hydra simply based on entertainment value. The mixture of jokes and seriousness makes it easier for me to follow what they are both saying. Some of the jokes fall flat though, I can't see what’s funny about pretending to be blind (post 178). I thought hectic was being serious for a second, making it annoying to realize he was lying. Some things just shouldn’t be joked about imho. Anyway, he makes many good points, better than Hopkirk’s at times. All in all I’m getting a mostly towny vibe from him.
Null Hopkirk + Townlean Hectic = Slight townlean Hoptic

Benhalkum:
He came in like a wrecking ball, then he just sort of disappeared after post 56… Yeah that’s not looking too good for him already. His posts give me scumvibes, he starts off with a joke vote, retracts it hastily, then gets all serious and accuses Hoptic in post 28 to be “lying somewhere!” with bolded text. Why does he suddenly get so tense? Then he retracts that as well. Switching back and forth from Hoptic and Vorkuta like he’s playing tennis. I’ve never been a fan of wishy-washy voting, so I might be slightly biased here… but ugh. Don’t like the little he’s presented so far. [I’ve been keeping my vote on this guy for a good while. Just FYI)
EDIT: ALERT! ALERT! Post 699# has Ben checking in. Being all “Hey, spending vacation with family!” Aw, he’s got a family. How dare he spend his free time AWAY from us?

ceejayvinoya:
Either he starts talking or someone needs to replace him ASAP. His 3 posts completely lack substance. His alignment is unreadable right now so I wouldn't say he’s either scummy or townish, but a policy lynch might be in order if he doesn’t straighten up.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 845, Vorkuta wrote:What would the core!scum team be doing if Fake-PP was one of them?
I don't want to start a WIFOM war but Zombie is possible
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:19 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 871, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 845, Vorkuta wrote:What would the core!scum team be doing if Fake-PP was one of them?
I don't want to start a WIFOM war but Zombie is possible
No because zombie doesn't want to get lynched. There's no reason for that because at worst it just makes for a free day of lylo

I actually don't see the benefit of zombie and think it's useless but i digress
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Agreed Chennis. Why did mafia choose such a bad PR? I think this is telling. We're not exactly dealing with geniuses here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But if town has no countermeasures it is actually pretty good for scum
Like I feel like ignoring the benefits of it is kinda yikes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Open Games”