gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:11 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I will but I’m going to be efficient about it.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:23 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1864, gobbledygook wrote:Iconeum goes next.
What made you want Iconeum to go next?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1944, gobbledygook wrote:I have read 0% of this game. I was hoping that my massclaim would make it so I can focus my attention on people. Have we finished mass claim?
As a supplement to Klick's question, why specifically me (the only one who didn't claim VT), if had read 0% of this game?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:06 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Iconeum is the only one who I have experience with
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Klick »

I'm struggling with a Datisi/Tchill scumteam because of Tchill completely missing Icon's claim. It looks really genuine. I don't think Tchill/Datisi have a conversation about who to kill last night, and then Tchill comes in here acting like he's not even seen the claim.

Can I have your thoughts on that Luca? I'm struggling for a scumteam that looks plausible. Tchill in particular could only reasonably be scum with like LUV imo and even that has its own problems.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

VC 2.5
Klick (2)
- Iconeum, Datisi
Iconeum (1)
- gobbledygook
gobbledygook (1)
- Luca Blight
Datisi (1)
- Klick

Not Voting (2)
- Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13

With 7 alive, 4 is majority.

Countdown until Day 2 end: (expired on 2019-09-11 17:30:00)

Notes
gobbledygook replaces Almost50.
Last edited by Chemist1422 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I get where you’re coming from Klick and I’ve had the same thoughts myself which have been causing me niggling doubts about Tchill. I’m purely speculating here, but it could be that his partner made reference to it that he overlooked/misunderstood. For example, at the start of the day you were asking Icon directly about his result, and Tchill thought you were soft claiming yourself. Or it could be that he just decided that Ali should be killed and his partner went along with it? Tchill is certainly more assertive with his opinions than Datisi. I’m more confident in my Datisi scumread, but she has been very willing to Lynch A50, so that doesn’t sit great with me.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Iconeum »

UNVOTE:
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If we take the scenario of Mafia having a RB, it could be that Tchill’s partner said to block Icon without feeling the need to state the obvious as to why Icon should be blocked, meaning Icon’s PR was never directly discussed.

Anyway, I think I’m focusing too much on pre-flip associatives, like I did D1. I propose lynching Datisi today and see where we’re at Tomorrow.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Klick »

Tchill, I'm still putting the pieces together. I think Datisi/Luca is a team that has a decent amount of equity, but I'm by no means confident and I'm not going to sell you a case on Luca when I'm not confident in him being scum. He's been fairly townie today in his own right.

I'm not claiming my reads are infallible. In fact, I've gone wrong townreading at least one person - right now I have Datisi as likely scum largely by PoE (and her play today hasn't been hot), but then I have five townreads so I've definitely screwed up somewhere. But I think Datisi is the best lynch today.

Icon is town. This game doesn't have just a Night 3 Bodyguard for town power, and I'm not going to believe any further claims.
I'm pretty sold on the fact that the A50 slot is town, especially after gobble's claim. A50's play/replace-out straight-up just doesn't make sense as scum.
Billy didn't know that scum didn't have daytalk. And even if he did successfully fool us with that, I don't think he would have replaced out (and continued to be active on-site, at that).
You didn't realise Icon claimed Cop D1. You also came away from that whole situation with a townread on Icon, and I struggle to see that coming from scum.
With Luca, I can't say things are as solid. But he feels like town, especially today. He's made logical conclusions that would also be rather inconvenient for him to make as scum. (why immediately lean town on Icon's actions today? why buy into my poorly-explained reasoning for townreading A50/LUV? it's not
necessary
.)

Datisi is left. Nothing quite pings me as town in the same way that others have done. Nothing she's done would particularly surprise me coming from scum. And that's why I think she's the best lynch today. She's got the highest scum equity.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Klick »

Those reads are in approximate order of confidence fwiw.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Tchill13 »

So Luca didn't really do it correctly.

My only options if I agree with Luca is an A50 or klick scum team. He hard tr's klick and then doesn't elaborate on the possibility of A50/datisi at all... Bummer.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

And klick didn't do it either.

Both players once again restated datisi is scum but I have little to no idea with who (especially considering Luca just slightly pushed me and I AM TOWN. I don't see how Luca doesn't get the point I'm trying to make)

So because of their reactions. Basically adamant refusal to push one another.

If datisi flips town then klick/luca is your scum team.

Klick/luv makes sense due to klicks hard defending.

Klick/datisi makes sense if Luca/icon/luv and gobble are town.

Klick/luca makes sense. Both players are adamant about keeping luv/A50 and icon in lylo. Neither want to push the other much at all.

It's not unrealistic for me to want to know the scum team before a lynch that could lead to lylo.

For all the (LOCK TOWN) screaming the 2 of you have done you've backed yourself into a corner of limited options when it comes to datisi's scum partner and you both refuse to push one another.

It's alarming. I don't like it.

Klick
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

For all the "setting up and cherry picking" talk Luca makes one could easily see where I become the setup to be mislynched in lylo here.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1855, Tchill13 wrote:You know what you're right klick. I completely forgot we know everyone's alignments and should just lynch scum. Lol I wish it were that easy.
This post is ringing true right now.

Sorry Tchill, but you're not going to bully me into making a case I don't have confidence in. You got my honest thoughts, I can't give you more than that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Tchill13 »

That's fine. You're not gonna bully me into dropping LUV.

I work with you and you work with me.

It's not bullying. That's clearly the progression you'd like me to make considering I HAVE to tr certain slots on your behalf.

Datisi/luca or A50.

You can't even reasonably give me a scum team with all your lock towns, even when you actually have a good candidate as datisi scum.

This smells of shit. It's super suspicious and you're trying to discredit my whole theory which is pretty rock solid given you've Town read me for quite some time.

So who's scum with datisi klick? Is it A50 or is it Luca?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Luca states that datisi has been willing to lynch A50 which doesn't sit well.

So from my perspective with Luca either me or klick are scum with datisi.

Luca has pushed klick as scum noooooone.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Klick »

Where did I ever say you had to townread anyone on my behalf? That's a ridiculous concept.

If you think LUV is scum, convince me. You have given no evidence other than his low activity.

You have this odd view of recent events where I've strongarmed you into my point of view. How about you present your own reads instead of forcing yourself into mine?

You seem to want to lynch A50slot or LUV, not because they're scum, but because if they're town you feel they're a safe mislynch. I disagree with that and I've given the reasons I townread both of those slots.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Both players are wanting me to hard tr ppl on little to no reason compared to what you usually tr ppl for.

Both players refuse to push the only thing that makes sense if datisi is scum and they're right about everyone else.

(and in Luca's case. I really don't understand how he expects me to work with him if he can't even begin to imagine a world where I'm town and work from that view point.)

Datisi. Can I please have your reads on Luca and klick as detailed as possible.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1968, Klick wrote:Where did I ever say you had to townread anyone on my behalf? That's a ridiculous concept.

If you think LUV is scum, convince me. You have given no evidence other than his low activity.

You have this odd view of recent events where I've strongarmed you into my point of view. How about you present your own reads instead of forcing yourself into mine?

You seem to want to lynch A50slot or LUV, not because they're scum, but because if they're town you feel they're a safe mislynch. I disagree with that and I've given the reasons I townread both of those slots.
No no no. I'm simply stating that if I were to work with you until endgame these are the principles you'd have me follow.

If luv and A50 were to be scum there's no argument I can give you you'd agree with BECAUSE OF THEIR LOW ACTIVITY. they haven't provided enough. So that's a hopeless concept in its own right and you know that.

But you refuse to push Luca even when I'm playing specifically by your rules. I'm specifically viewing alignments from your perspective and you won't push what makes sense at the end of the game or at the end of all your town reads.

It's worrisome.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Klick »

You seem to be missing the fact that I lean town on Luca and that's why I'm not just accepting that he's scum the way you want me to. I'm not pushing Luca because I'm not convinced he's scum, regardless of whatever other theatrics you want to surround that in.

There's certainly enough to work with to obtain a read on the LUV slot. I've given my read, and my reasons. Feel free to engage with them.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Exactly. You lean town on me, Luca and A50.

These are the only possible scum candidates if you believe that luv and icon are lock town.

So which of the first 3 are you willing to entertain the idea that you might be incorrect about?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Tchill13 »

"surround that in"

Dude if you want to win by lynching the scum team and you think datisi is scum then who's the other scum. That's all I'm really asking. I've just narrowed down your options using YOUR reasoning.

You can't even do it. You refuse to push anyone else.

Why are you OK with risking lylo when you have no idea who the 2nd scum is?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Klick »

I don't have an answer to that that I'm comfortable yet.

If you put a gun to my head I'd say I'm most likely to be wrong about Luca, then you, then LUV, then A50, then Icon.

I'm not pushing anyone else because I'm not confident in the second scum.

How many different ways can I find to say this before it gets through to you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”