Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I've seen roles that block all actions for one night before. Whenever I've seen them they block scum too.
Xylthixlm wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Gamma wrote:You are a
Poser
You're townie, but if a cop investigates you, the cop will get the result of another player instead of your alignment.
In otherwords, you are
MILLER EXTREME!!!!!
How about this:

You are a
Poser

Choose one player each night and you'll pretend to be them. All night actions that would target them target you instead, and all night actions that would target you get no result.
I'm so stealing that for the mafiabot. It's got a lot of strategic depth. :twisted:
I look forward to getting this role on your irc server. It will most certainly be better than being a
Lovestruck Dedicated One-Shot Mad Monk
again.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:55 pm

Post by Norinel »

You are a
MILLER XXTREME!!!!!
. I just posted in the thread that you're mod-confirmed scum.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:46 am

Post by gorckat »

(Game: College Dorm Mafia)

You are
Jesus Pepperoni Eyes
. You've been locked up in a freezer on a bed of frozen dough, sauce, cheese and pepperoni for the last two years. The pizza now resembles the face of jesus.

Any action by a college student targeting you will lead them to discover the pizza. They will be given the choice to bake you and then eat you. If they do, they will be saved (body of Christ and stuff). If they choose not to eat you, they could still sell you on Ebay, effectively killing you for the purposes of this game.

You win if you survive to the endgame, whereupon you will get to work on the Second Coming thing.
Iron Man
Iron Man
Goon
Iron Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:50 am

Post by Iron Man »

Wouldn't it be the third coming?
I'm back.
Mafiaplayer
Mafiaplayer
Goon
Mafiaplayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Mafiaplayer »

You are the total loser. You lose if the mafia wins. You also lose when the town wins. You will also lose when the serial killer wins. You lose when the jester wins. You lose when the cult wins. You will lose when any non-traditional faction wins. You may kill yourself any night.

You are the amnesiac victim. You remember that you are either a survivor or a night-jester, but don't know which. You are lynch-proof and nk-proof, but may commit suicide at any time successfully. Your actual role will be revealed upon your suicide to the town if you commit suicide, or upon the end of the game if you don't.
(Mod note:The amnesiac victim will always turn out to be the win condition he did not fulfill.)

You are a bullet-proof townie. You may not be nked. You win with the town.
(Mod note:The mafia in this game only use knives.)
Last edited by Mafiaplayer on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

You are the
Unlynchable Bulletproof Jester
. You win when you are killed. God hates you.
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon
Location: Pondering if he should actually play Mafia at one point.

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by Booker »

Mafiaplayer wrote:You are the total loser. You lose if the mafia wins. You also lose when the town wins. You will also lose when the serial killer wins. You lose when the jester wins. You will lose when any non-traditional faction wins. You may kill yourself any night.
You win with the cult? :P
The entire time I was trying to get my voodoo doll to work. The closest I got was slapping someone with it. -Snix, Haunted Mansion 5
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Pentadragon wrote:You are the
Unlynchable Bulletproof Jester
. You win when you are killed. God hates you.
Simple: Get modkilled.
Retired as of October 2014.
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by lord_hur »

You are the leader of the space bar haters cult.

You may not use any spaces in any of your posts, or be immediately modkilled. The use of _, -,. or any other sign to replace spaces is fordidden to you as well.

Upon recruitment, your followers must post using the same restrictions, or be modkilled.

Goodluck(findingagoodexplanationforthis).
All lurkers unite! And jump off the nearest cliff. Now.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by geraintm »

myspacekeyfelloff
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Post by Tomato »

andsodidmycultrecruitsAandB?
MafiascumZuFaul (11:27:19 PM): what is the difference between chuck norris and god?
weedragonaut (11:27:39 PM): one is an overused meme on the internet and the other is an overused meme in real life?
Iron Man
Iron Man
Goon
Iron Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Iron Man »

maybethecultleaderstolethemallandputsthemonhisaltar?
I'm back.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:54 am

Post by Natirasha »

Mafiaplayer wrote:You are the amnesiac victim. You remember that you are either a survivor or a night-jester, but don't know which. You are lynch-proof and nk-proof, but may commit suicide at any time successfully. Your actual role will be revealed upon your suicide to the town if you commit suicide, or upon the end of the game if you don't.
(Mod note:The amnesiac victim will always turn out to be the win condition he did not fulfill.)
This role atually looks pretty cool.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Iron Man
Iron Man
Goon
Iron Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Iron Man »

You are
Obstinate Voter

You may only cast one vote per day.
I'm back.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:49 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

You are
Robert Mugabe
. Players may only vote for you. If they vote for someone other than you (or even suggest that they are considering doing so), you will daykill them. You win with the town.
#greenshirtthursdays
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am

Post by shaft.ed »

ChannelDelibird wrote:You are
Robert Mugabe
. Players may only vote for you. If they vote for someone other than you (or even suggest that they are considering doing so), you will daykill them. You win with the town.
Very funny and very sad at once. I think his win condition is wrong though.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:54 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I know the win condition is wrong, but I used artistic license to make it a Worst Role candidate.
#greenshirtthursdays
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:01 am

Post by Mirth »

Been a while since I posted in here. Brain's been too drained to think of anything really bastardly. But....

Congratulations! You are a
Mental Health Professional
! Every night, each player will pm you writing about their problems and you have to treat them so that they are no longer a threat to either society or themselves. You win if everybody, including yourself, survives.

Mod note: Since this is a losing role no matter how you look at it, why not make it more bastardly by having one of his patients be
an emo kid writing bad poetry
or
a severely disturbed sadistic psychopath with a preference for necrobeastiality and sharing all of his exploits in grossly vivid detail
. These two players would have win conditions where apart from normal mafia rules, they can also win by getting the MHP player to get replaced at least 3 times.
Mafiaplayer
Mafiaplayer
Goon
Mafiaplayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Mafiaplayer »

Booker wrote:
Mafiaplayer wrote:You are the total loser. You lose if the mafia wins. You also lose when the town wins. You will also lose when the serial killer wins. You lose when the jester wins. You will lose when any non-traditional faction wins. You may kill yourself any night.
You win with the cult? :P
Non-traditional faction includes any unmentioned one. Heck, I'll ad in cult.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Twomz »

The point is to make it ridiculously hard to win, not impossible... or just don't put a cult in the game ;).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Twomz wrote:The point is to make it ridiculously hard to win
You are a Serial Killer Killer

For years now, you have been obsessed with the local serial killer. You have read every newspaper article about him, have the pictures of all of his victems glued to your wall, and have basically been in total hero worship of him. It has gotten to the point where you have decided that you really ARE the serial killer, that YOU have done all the kills. Until last night, when the serial killer struck again...and it wasn't you. Damnit. Only one thing for it; you must find the serial killer, kill him, and take his place.

You have a gun with one bullet in it. Once per game, you can kill someone. If that person is the serial killer, you take his set of knives and become the new serial killer. If that person is not the serial killer, you lose. If the serial killer dies in any other way, or if you die, you lose.

You win when you personally kill the serial killer, take his knives, kill everyone else in town with those knives, and survive.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by Twomz »

Yosarian2 wrote:

For years now, you have been obsessed with the local serial killer. You have read every newspaper article about him, have the pictures of all of his victems glued to your wall, and have basically been in total hero worship of him. It has gotten to the point where you have decided that you really ARE the serial killer, that YOU have done all the kills. Until last night, when the serial killer struck again...and it wasn't you. Damnit. Only one thing for it; you must find the serial killer, kill him, and take his place.

You have a gun with one bullet in it. Once per game, you can kill someone. If that person is the serial killer, you take his set of knives and become the new serial killer. If that person is not the serial killer, you lose. If the serial killer dies in any other way, or if you die, you lose.

You win when you personally kill the serial killer, take his knives, kill everyone else in town with those knives, and survive.
I am willing to play this role.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by ooba »

Yosarian2 wrote:

This is a good role ..
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Korts »

You are a
Senile Old Man.
You seem to have forgotten your alignment and win conditions. Oh well, your favorite TV show is starting anyway.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Korts »

Well, it sounded better in my head...
scumchat never die

Return to “Mafia Discussion”