Mini Normal 2098 - Game Over! (Mafia Won)

Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 248, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That's it Emperor? Give us your thoughts on recent events at least.
- Kraeg bandwagon, approve or disapprove?
- Who's your main townread/scumreads?
- Gramr and Luca 1v1, do you think it's TvS, SvS or TvT?

well I just said I haven't read anything so no, no thoughts really. I was wondering why kraeg was a big wagon he was the main person that I felt weird about before but that was like RVS shit so I dont really count that
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:14 am

tonight for real tho, I'll have an actual catch up
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah i hope so, your slot is the hardest to read right now cus almost everything you've said is sorta lacking in substance.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:31 am

well that makes sense. I've hardly been here & when I was it was RVS. I'm also not much help D1. especially cos people murder me!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:28 am

Post by profii »

Well I played with you in a boonytoonz game where we were both scum and you died n1 after a relatively inactive say 1 so bear that in mind...
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:42 am

yah & I have other games where im the most active player & die d1 too soooooooooo
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:45 am

In post 254, profii wrote:Well I played with you in a boonytoonz game where we were both scum and you died n1 after a relatively inactive say 1 so bear that in mind...

wait... I died n1 that game? I don't remember what game that was
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:45 am

In post 254, profii wrote:Well I played with you in a boonytoonz game where we were both scum and you died n1 after a relatively inactive say 1 so bear that in mind...

wait... I died n1 that game? I don't remember what game that was
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:45 am

Post by profii »

Actually you might have been lynched day 1

Either way... more content please :D
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:17 pm

right. every time I get night killed I get super surprised lol. & im on pg. 7 I'm causally reading through.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Luca just reads scum to me idk why. could be his play style, the way he says things, his face. Idk what it is tho. & with me having those feelings makes me feel wrong & want to Tr him for it.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Kraeg »

This is just a quick post. I'll catch up tomorrow.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 237, profii wrote:
In post 151, Billy Pilgrim wrote:UNVOTE: Mohab

No need to be on a vanity wagon. Felt like turning up the pressure on the Kraeg wagon may help sort, but the Garmr/Luca 1v1 produced some interesting content.
I will have some thoughts on this later.

When I skimmed it, Luca felt town. Wanna go back through the isos though.
I read the bold bit as "No need to [leave my vote on Mohab, as it is] a vanity wagon. Felt like turning up the pressure on the Kraeg wagon may help sort [that inactive slot], but the Garmr/Luca 1v1 produced some interesting content [so can convieniently vote 1 of those 2 {Garmr} as I know they are both town players, meaning I dont have to get stuck on scum wagon]

I am aware this is very pre-flippy kraeg/billy scum team.

I also note your distinct change in buddying tone from red block to oh you are mis repping me. I dont think I am. Based on the following:

: So he's [kraeg] getting scumread by two people because he came in trying to sort? I don't know that I agree with Kraeg's reasoning, but points for trying. - this is you querying someone attacking Kraeg, white knighting, if you will

making sure someone is/isnt scum reading kraeg

i felt like because kraeg comes in and makes a point about your VLA, even though, as i mentioned at the time, you were actually posting (and have been doing so a lot more than he has) it was a good cop/bad cop act - i mean, we can vote kraeg together at this point if you want?

again querying people who have an issue with the vla point, again white knighting if you will

giving kudos to garmrs "slayers gambit" theory - i.e. acknowledging there is something scummy about him, despite never having expressed this yourself, whilst also giving momentum to a theory from Garmr that Kraeg isnt actually scum.

I am guessing you are going to say I've got that all wrong, because despite what I am reading as white knighting, you said Kraeg is null/need more info in ? I just find it a weird progression on your part...

ok so does offer some motivation for that. You call it shading and your exception to the vla stuff is consistent with

and ok I'm bored of getting all the post numbers and linking them back but here is the crux of the issue:

there is an element of a white knight vibe coming across as i've highlighted above
there is also a consistent explaination that you acknowledge the surface level scummy-ness of Kraeg and are probing the voters to see who goes where

given those voters have dissapeared I think it's probable i am off the mark and you are actually sorting so I'll unvote

UNVOTE:

I'll even try and summon EFN with you

VOTE: emporer flippy nips

Ok fair, your comment on my position on Kraeg wasn't a misrep. I feel like at that moment I had Kraeg a shade toward the scum side, which became a bit more of a lean after how he interacted with the Luca/Garmr 1v1, but I don't think this was an intentional misrep and may not have even been a misrep since I didn't exactly say that out loud.

Hey, you finally mentioned my offer for a Reds block.

Honestly, I was confused by this post. It seemed really stream of consciousy. I feel like scum wouldn't risk doing that.

I agree that you can attempt to spot team work pre-flip, but in that case would you want to Lynch the one who you thought was the teammate or the one who you thought was scummy first?

239 - Skellen is clear of my lunch pool because I think she's town.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Kraeg »

So my vote on Norwegian is just like this
In post 24, Kraeg wrote:
VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

I'm gonna go ahead and sheep Garmr with this. How is profii describing how the game is getting out of RVS an accusation?
I'm quite confused why people are making a huge fuss about this.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 249, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 236, Jackal711 wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.6

Emperor FlippyNips (1) - Billy Pilgrim

Day 1 deadline is Friday, September 13th at 10:00 am PDT which is in
(expired on 2019-09-13 10:00:00)

billy what's this thing we're doing? I get busy you vote me, I jump back in you don't vote. & here we are, you voting me again
If you stick around this time I won't have to try and vote summon you. I just missed you. You bring the gifs.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 255, Emperor flippyNips wrote:yah & I have other games where im the most active player & die d1 too soooooooooo
This is the one that I've had experience with.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Kraeg »

Just to clarify, I'm not new anymore in this game. I joined here way back 2008 or 2009 I think using a different account. I have experience off site aside from here. I played as scum several times.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Kraeg »

I don't really want to digest every posts. For me there isn't really that much to find on D1. I think I'm just kind of laid back right now. I don't have the time to play hardcore. I prefer to be more active D2 onwards.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

What happened to Garmr?

Here's where I'm at. We're in a pretty low activity game state. This works real well for scum because it breeds apathy. It also doesn't help town sort much. I'm kinda lost. Kraeg came in hyper aggro. I don't read that as scummy but others were. I think what I found a lack of effort on reads from that slot was a problem.

@Norwegian - why is Kraeg scum. Is it just that he accused you of taking us out of RVS? And if that's why, why is that enough?

I don't have a strong candidate at the moment, but I think Mohab is my preference. Sheeped the Kraeg wagon. Then hopped onto Garmr saying it felt like caught scum. Then just left and went back to Kraeg. I feel like that's the worst vote all game so far so thats where I wanna be.

VOTE: Mohab
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Kraeg »

In post 186, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 147, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
How do you feel about Luca?

Is your read of Kraeg changed?
I feel like I was focused trying to find a lead that I just built something on Luca solely based on just trying to find a lead, so looking back I don't think my point was very convincing.

As for Kraeg, the time you posted I still had a slight scum lean on him. After his latest posts, though, I feel like they're far too dynamic with their thoughts/posting and I have an even larger scum lean on him now. Kraeg tells Norwegian to 'forgot about his vote on him because it's just an RVS thing' but his posts earlier imply that he was much more serious about this than he's stating now. Also, I feel like the move to Garmr is far too sudden and invited by the fact that others started the Garmr wagon, but honestly that could be said for multiple players here, I guess.

I haven't really delved into the possibility of a Garmr + Kraeg scum team, on the surface from what I remember it looks a bit unlikely but not impossible.

For the time being I'll go back to VOTE: Kraeg as I feel more confident with a push on him than Garmr with what we have now.
This is a misrep. Go look back on that vote again. On my other post, I was just trying to acknowledge that I may appear serious. Still, it was just an RVS thing. I don't think I did a hard accusation.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Kraeg »

I'm not comfortable with the Norwegian's vote on me. It reminds me of a scum player who ran out of people to point finger at so he just did an OMGUS vote.

Mohab is a sheep. Voted for me at first when people are saying I'm aggro, then jumped to Garmr when there was a wagon, then switched back to me now that the wagon is on me.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Kraeg »

Leaning scum: Garmr, Mohab, and Norwegian.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 268, Billy Pilgrim wrote:What happened to Garmr?

Here's where I'm at. We're in a pretty low activity game state. This works real well for scum because it breeds apathy. It also doesn't help town sort much. I'm kinda lost. Kraeg came in hyper aggro. I don't read that as scummy but others were. I think what I found a lack of effort on reads from that slot was a problem.

@Norwegian - why is Kraeg scum. Is it just that he accused you of taking us out of RVS? And if that's why, why is that enough?

I don't have a strong candidate at the moment, but I think Mohab is my preference. Sheeped the Kraeg wagon. Then hopped onto Garmr saying it felt like caught scum. Then just left and went back to Kraeg. I feel like that's the worst vote all game so far so thats where I wanna be.

This post makes me feel like Billy is even more town. I disagree with his opinion on kreag but it's not what scum buddies do for each other and if billy was scum and kreag town he wouldn't want to diffuse the kreag wagon this way.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 272, Garmr wrote:
In post 268, Billy Pilgrim wrote:What happened to Garmr?

This post makes me feel like Billy is even more town. I disagree with his opinion on kreag but it's not what scum buddies do for each other and if billy was scum and kreag town he wouldn't want to diffuse the kreag wagon this way.
I just reread my post and I don't think I communicated what I meant, my phone's been acting up. I meant I find the slot kind of scummy because I saw a lack of effort at making reads. Don't know if that changes your opinion.

Also, I see a scum list from him since I made that post so that's positive I guess.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I am
VL/A until Monday
, so just want to give some thoughts before I go, surface-level as they may be.

Billy is Town for me atm - showing signs of game-solving and objective reasoning.

Garmr is probably Town, as much as he annoys me. I think scum would have taken the option of a breather from a 1v1 battle to the death when offered it, and his recent posting hasn’t been as bad.

Profii just reeks Town.

NorwegianboyEE seems townie - he’s saying what’s on his mind and is not trying to censor his thoughts or make them look good.

Mob - seems the most obvious scum candidate for the way they’re coasting along, looking somewhat busy without many hard stances or pushes. I agree the switch from Garmr to Kraeg looks a bit suspect.

Kraeg just feels naturally scummy to me, but I’m not sure if it’s the playstyle.

Flippy’s reasoning against me feels weird to say the least. Feels like he is trying to look as though he’s taking a stance but is really just fence-sitting.

When i return I will begin the process of iso’ing everyone and will give a more in-depth view of the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”