Mini Normal 2098 - Game Over! (Mafia Won)

Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 298, profii wrote:UNVOTE:

I want to go through why flippynips thinks mohab has been bussing for ages and I dont want a hammer to happen if Kraeg jumps in with a claim before we've gone through that bit first because this seems weird

I honestly just said mohab. they’re one of the people I dont remember much from this game. & I like to mess around
but it’d be pretty cool if I was right. right ?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:44 am

Post by profii »

So looking at the 2 isos together...

It seems like mohab and kraeg both want to game game after the one by one and if you are arguing they are both scum then maybe you say they dont both want to be on the wagon that's just derived from the first major 1v1 so they revert back to voting each other (distancing perhaps?)

Which all sounds good but I think it's more likely that when they both ended up on garmr whoever moved off first probably thought if I'm voting with the other I'm wrong on garmr as if they are a scum pair they'd be a bit more conscious of what each other were doing

So now i feel like flippynips hasn't thought through this intent - or has he - intent will create a claim which is handy for scum at least or if my narrative is right then we just mislynch kraeg

But yeah this needs discussion
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:52 am

In post 274, Luca Blight wrote:
Flippy’s reasoning against me feels weird to say the least. Feels like he is trying to look as though he’s taking a stance but is really just fence-sitting.

I hear this fence sitting shit so often its kind of annoying. like why can’t I just plant my thoughts in your brain through text form? how else are y’all going to know them. & my vote on you was me sheeping in what was stilll RVS to me

also what am I doing that is “fence sitting”?

also what even is fence sitting?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wanna hear from Kraeg right now. But yeah it's kind of weird Emperor mentions Mohab of all people, unless he was probing for reactions. While it's entirely possible that one of Mohab/Kraeg is scum. Them both being scum seems very unlikely.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:58 am

In post 301, profii wrote:So looking at the 2 isos together...

It seems like mohab and kraeg both want to game game after the one by one and if you are arguing they are both scum then maybe you say they dont both want to be on the wagon that's just derived from the first major 1v1 so they revert back to voting each other (distancing perhaps?)

Which all sounds good but I think it's more likely that when they both ended up on garmr whoever moved off first probably thought if I'm voting with the other I'm wrong on garmr as if they are a scum pair they'd be a bit more conscious of what each other were doing

So now i feel like flippynips hasn't thought through this intent - or has he - intent will create a claim which is handy for scum at least or if my narrative is right then we just mislynch kraeg

But yeah this needs discussion

im honestly just in it for a kill. I hate d1 & I hardly make it to d2 lol

I also was scum reading Kraeg due to his vibe. I really put no thought into all that so :shrug: :eek:
I’ve been disassociated from this game so as of rn I’m kinda just saying things. & your reactions are what’s going to get me invested into it
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:59 am

In post 303, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wanna hear from Kraeg right now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 302, Emperor flippyNips wrote:also what even is fence sitting?
Fence sitting is shifting back and forth between different possibilities and votes. Never really settling on one vote or stance in particular.

Example of fence sitting:
Jon: I think A is scum. Let's vote A.
You: I agree, I'm voting A. Though i am also unsure about B.
Camilla: I think B is scum. Let's vote B
You: Actually i think Camilla is right, i'm voting B.
Jon: No, vote A!
You: Hmm.. Ok i might vote A, or maybe i'll vote B??

Example of not fence sitting:
Jon: I think A is scum. Let's vote A.
You: I agree, I'm voting A.
Camilla: I think B is scum. Let's vote B
You: No Camilla, i think A is more scummy because "Reasons". Therefore i will not be switching my vote.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:26 am

ah right. well what’s the problem with that d1? literally nothing to go on so. & its not like im trying to kill my tr’s too. there’s only a couple people im down to vote.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:27 am

especially with feeling distant from this game. my reads aren’t as strong
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:31 am

pretty sure I’m basically caught up. im not okay killing me(obvi) Skellen, billy, profi. everyone else I should probably reread so I can get a better stance. im not doing that right now tho I gots to go. so maybe tonight? most likely tomorrow. I’ll be mobile tho if anyone needs me

Spoiler:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:
In post 299, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 240, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Profii, if you’ve started coming around to the idea that Kraeg might be scum i suggest you vote him first rather than probing for his potential teammate (s) on day 1. I read on the wiki scum-hunting tactics, and it’s stated that scum team speculation is not much use until the suspects lynch has gone through and flip has confirmed alignment.
Though i commend you for trying.
I dont think there’s any harm in trying to figure the team out. especially with a good amount of time left. but imagine a world where you are guessing the teams right? you boil it down to two people boom you’re like I think this is the scum team fellow towns people. one dies shit they flipped!Red. then what do you know the other person you said might be partners with the other person starts to gains traction they panic, they claim cop. then the real cop comes out & says hey! you’re not a cop im a cop. & you’re a bad guy, they die, games over, parade in your honor :cool:

Dream on my friend... Mafia games never unfold the way you think it does. Even if you get something right, some other detail will be completely wrong. Such is the curse of those that play mafia!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Garmr »

I find it weird people are trying to link other kreag as scum before the flip. I intend to hammer but I'm waiting for a bit more Emperor posts and a roleclaim.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 311, Garmr wrote:I find it weird people are trying to link other kreag as scum before the flip. I intend to hammer but I'm waiting for a bit more Emperor posts and a roleclaim.

What made you down with killing Kraeg? Did your read change and I missed it?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 312, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 311, Garmr wrote:I find it weird people are trying to link other kreag as scum before the flip. I intend to hammer but I'm waiting for a bit more Emperor posts and a roleclaim.

What made you down with killing Kraeg? Did your read change and I missed it?
In post 217, Garmr wrote:Tldr versions of my reads at the moment.
Pretty much Ordered.

Town

-Billy Pilgram
This is my biggest town read. I can see how his brain ticks, he gets caught up in Luca's post and the flow of it and sheeps. But then he self reflects on it adjusts and comes out with something logical. That's would be some high level scum play and it comes more natural from town.

Skellen- this was hard to order with my next read but I put it here first. The skellen posts have been logical and in the beginning textbook. But the conclusions they get and the way they hold them selves seem townie and 152 is literally spitting townie at me. Also I think the wagon on them seemed a bit suss and at least one scum on it.

NorwegianboyEE - It's hard to describe in words it's a lot of their personality. Also them standing up to profii about their beliefs made me town read them even more.

Null- town leaning

Mohab- This is pretty much all gut

-Profii I was originally really keen on this slot being town. Even through I disagreed with their skellen vote I thought it was a good ice breaker. Then they made a good but wrong point about me being scum and I'm like ok they are going to vote me. That didn't happen which puzzled me so I didn't give in to their demands to see if they would vote me. They continued pushing me from the side while keeping their vote off me. I was wondering when they would vote me because at certain points I only had 1 or 2 votes on me. Then they voted NorwegianboyEE and it was for the shit reasoning when they could of gone on me. But I don't think they are scum with Luca Blight.

Null-
Emperor FlippyNips-Null for reasons only post I didn't like was the oh I'm drunk. It read a little jumpy and defensive but nothing to really scum read.

null-scum
Kraeg-Literally god awful the vote on me was trash his actions were so bad but lacked scum motivation. But they lacked town motivation either now I think about it. Might just be a noob scum since they never had a scum game before.

Scum-
Luca blight- do I need to explain after my 1v1.
The vote on me was opportunistic It was when I was a viable wagon and the mood look like I could be mislynched. His points were pretty bad and already discussed. Also the atmosphere around him makes me read scum becuase of the way people are treating him. It's like everyone's certain he will flip scum and they are prepping for it. Kreag also has no emotions to this if I was being mislynched I would try to at least pass on something and I'd be pissed at town.

Also kreag doesn't display any town reads if they are trying to actually solve the game you'd think they'd actually have at least one town or display some sort of working out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Kreag

Actually might as well do it now since I reread emperor.

I like his 281 as it spring boards off my post and feels like his trying to start up a discussion with me. Post 89 did make me suspicious but over all I feel like if his scum it will come out anyway. Lol it will probably
k
ill me if his scum.

So I'll put him as null town now.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Skellen »

My thoughts exactly. The more people start to make up any pre-flip associations regarding Kraeg the more I want to flip him.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 291, Emperor flippyNips wrote: yahh you feel me!

also quick question, how many times have you been scum ?
I rolled scum twice. Once in the newbie queue and once in the normal. Although I wouldn't count the latter as both games were back to back and I was burned out from the former game and had to replace out in the normal game where I was playing pretty lackluster anyway.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 294, Emperor flippyNips wrote: im leaning a mohab+Kraeg team
I understand that your reads after catching up might have changed since #. Still in that post you were null, likely town on Mohab. What changed that impression for you? Just because you hardly remembering anything about Mohab?
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 1.8

Mohab500 (1) - Billy Pilgrim
Skellen (0) -
Luca Blight (0) -
Garmr (0) -
Emperor FlippyNips (0) -
profii (0) -
NorwegianboyEE (1) - Kraeg

L-1
Kraeg (4) - NorwegianboyEE, Mohab500, Skellen, Garmr
Billy Pilgrim (0) -

Not Voting: Luca Blight, Emperor FlippyNips, profii

ACTIVITY NOTES:
Luca Blight is V/LA through Monday, Sept 9

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is Friday, September 13th at 10:00 am PDT which is in
(expired on 2019-09-13 10:00:00)
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Kraeg, you're at L-1. Someone who isn't on your wagon at the moment gave intent already when you were at L-1. You've seemed pretty uncommitted to the game. You planning on defending yourself, or have you given up?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 318, Jackal711 wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.8

Mohab500 (1) - Billy Pilgrim
Skellen (0) -
Luca Blight (0) -
Garmr (0) -
Emperor FlippyNips (0) -
profii (0) -
NorwegianboyEE (1) - Kraeg

L-1
Kraeg (4) - NorwegianboyEE, Mohab500, Skellen, Garmr
Billy Pilgrim (0) -

Not Voting: Luca Blight, Emperor FlippyNips, profii

ACTIVITY NOTES:
Luca Blight is V/LA through Monday, Sept 9

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is Friday, September 13th at 10:00 am PDT which is in
(expired on 2019-09-13 10:00:00)
Thanks for the vote count so fast was hoping to see some reactions thinking I hammered. :neutral:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by profii »

In post 319, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Kraeg, you're at L-1. Someone who isn't on your wagon at the moment gave intent already when you were at L-1. You've seemed pretty uncommitted to the game. You planning on defending yourself, or have you given up?
This is important actually

We have 4 on wagon. Flippy and myself were (are?) Still willing to vote once we thrash it out

That is 6/9 - what does this mean? Few scenarios:

1. Scum team is within {Kraeg / Luca / Billy} as all other players have recently been on the wagon (I haven't checked the 2 ISOs for scum reads on Kraeg either so there is that)

2. As per Billy post, Kraeg has literally given up and scum are either already bussing or showing an intent to bus (if it's me or flippy for sake of thoroughness)

3. We are wrong and kraeg town

I'm leaning towards 2 but 3 keeps pinging in my mind because when you are lynching scum obviously scum resist and with so many people circling above Kraeg I wonder if we are straying from 2 to 3
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

THEORY:
If Kraeg is scum one of the voters might be scum too.
If Kraeg is town then scum either voting or refraining from voting is a possibility.

The reason i think line 1 = most likely true. Is because if one of the two (?) mafia are getting voted already then the last remaining mafia member would definitely want to stay on the "correct" side of the day 1 voting. Especially since so many seem to be agreeing on Kraeg right now that if someone moves against the consensus they would be picked off as the scum teammate easily.

Then again, this is assuming Kraeg is scum at all. His silence really isn't helping his case so i'm sticking to my guns for now.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by profii »

I have seen scum just give up day 1 before which is what's making me think we are right here and then if we are right odds are someone is already voting so just to be clear

Intent subject to some more discussion on this
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by Kraeg »

Hold on.

Give me time to think if I will roleclaim. Whatever happens, the wagon on me gives everyone a clue. At least one of the players in the wagon will definitely flip scum. I think I'm becoming an easy lynch for the scum. I was thinking that some people are just putting pressure on me. I didn't expect people would be serious.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”