Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:53 am

Post by Elements »

In post 423, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 276, Elements wrote:I'm town reading hopkirk. I've never experienced them forming a town block as not town
There's no way this can be true. How many games would you say we've player together?
A vast quantity. I cannot think of a time you've formed a town block when scum. I definitely remember you forming them when I'm scum and not including me when I've tried to wiggle my way in. Just not you being scum when you've instigated one.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 326, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw I think Hop's collection of sig quote attempts is honestly one of the towniest things he has posted
Is this a townread or shade.
In post 343, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 189, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 188, Elements wrote:
In post 182, Hopkirk wrote:I was just going to say we had a YAG Carca Hopkirk TOWNBLOCK. I like the way you think Hectic. That might mean we need to lynch you before you use your dastardly charisma to infiltrate it and play us like suckers.
Have you ever been wrong about someone in a town block?
According to "M" 's frustrated declarations like 'I hate how this works. It shouldn't work. He just says it and they keep turning out to be right. Probability doesn't work like this. He literally started the game by pointing to people and saying townblock.' Not recently.
Who is this M
Someone we know irl who has made comments on how 'townblock?' 'townblock!' 'Townblock' (accompanied by knowing nods) really shouldn't have as good of a track record as it does.
In post 360, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 191, Hopkirk wrote:@Billy: do you think I'm planning to meme the entire game and never give serious reads?
And as for my comments that I can't read Hectic and Hopkirk, I mean that. The jokey posts come across as though they're not game solving, but they're legit nai, so sorting them is tough. Yet for some reason I decided to torture myself by replacing into this game.
This doesn't sound like a super natural complaint on day one (and I'd voted people/expressed some reads at this point).
Ito be quite honest, I've got very limited experience with both of you. And I'm not entirely sure where the jokes stop and the serious reads begin. I kinda felt like some of the reads may be sarcastic.
Without looking back at my iso to be 100%, I don't think any of my reads weren't serious. I feel like you're grouping my/Hectic here due to the jokey nature when we're playing quite differently in substance.

-Hop

Hop's right

-Kirk
In post 361, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 198, YOUAREGREAT wrote:showing my inexperience here, but what the hell is a green pm?

Oooh there's some definite slips here. Carca mentioned green pms. Not sure why. . . Though from post 1 she had a sample of the VT so not sure if that was some sort of test. I think this may be a townslip though.
Surely not knowing what a green pm is would be a scumslip? I don't think it's either, but I don't get why it would be a townslip (please explain)?
In post 366, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I'm liking Carcalilly and youaregreat. I feel like I can kinda lean Hopkirk hectic and gamma town.
help my townblock is getting buddied (I like gamma too)
In post 367, Carcalilly wrote:after skimming Kirk's iso I'm starting to think that my paranoia was pretty unbased. But it still exists and I dont like it.
Wow. It? It? It? I have a name you know.
In post 369, Garmr wrote:@Gamma

You remember the game where I rocked it and nailed the entire scum team by day 3 and no one listened to me? Yeah I get the feeling this game won't be like that. I feel as wonky as
FB
. So want to help me find some scum. Because I'm a little lost and I feel like your town.
Can you give it a go now? Nobody expects you to pull it off so there's no shame in being wrong, but imagine how impressed we'd be if you were right.

-Hop
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:04 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 381, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 254, Hopkirk wrote:Ignore Judge. I think I'm bussing him enough here. Would prefer it if he got in on the act since there's no way the entire scumteam would act like this.

Pretty sure Soulreading is something FL just made up. Either that or it's that thing Cowbells has where you sell your soul for enhanced mafia abilities.
Why would I ever make terms up like that...?
I'm 90% sure you've used this in a game we played together and explained it there. The other 10% is that I saw you mentioning it when reading your meta (for a game we were in together) instead.

Was this a serious question and what did you hope to get out of it?
In post 382, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 259, Carcalilly wrote:If judge ends up being scum I won't be able to tell until later days.
In post 269, Cliff Booth wrote:Howdy everyone. I'm Rick's stunt double, Cliff Booth.

I feel strongly obligated to do this for personal reasons.

VOTE: Hopkirk

@Rick Fuckin Dalton tell me if I'm wrong about this one and I'll back down
Best stunt double a man could ask for.

Hell no, I’ll do you one better.

VOTE: Hopkirk

I felt off the moment he brought up me and making up soul reading apparently.

Maybe our neighbor will join in too
Oh shit no. I'm regrettin' every damn decision I evah made in mah 'hole life if ah just made an enamay of RICK FUCKING DALTON.

Five stars, final offer.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:08 am

Post by profii »

In post 423, Hopkirk wrote:I'm assuming that means scum/neutral. If it doesn't then you along with a lot of other people really need to start explaining your acronyms. I get irritating elitist undertones from people doing that.
I had no idea what it meant but I look at this problem slightly differently

If someone wants me to follow their point of view and lynch someone, explain it to me in a way I understand or I will just scroll on by
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:10 am

Post by profii »

In post 422, Elements wrote:
In post 421, Elements wrote:Just looking through the roll list and sorting people into 1 of three categories this is what I come up with

Town - Cliff, Rick, Hectic, Eevee, Gamma, Hop, carca, profii
Null - Kop, Billy, Fish, garmr, dave, bob, skellen, youare
Scum - Sharon, JJD, roster, Tchill
Idk why Tchill is in the scum bit there. Should be in the town. Probably because I don't like your name
Just clear this up- within about 1hour you've gone

Chill town -> scum -> town

I'm guessing you made a mistake but explain your thinking here
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 402, EeveeLution Army wrote:psure those are like signature ideas or smth
Yeah. I've seen a lot of people with those positive comments from other players about how good they are and wanted everyone to have a chance to include one of those :D
In post 411, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 289, Cliff Booth wrote:Trying to accurately read Hectic early in the game is never going to work out the way you think it will. Unless he provides me what I ask for, and it actually satisfies me, I'm going to say I've never seen someone pull it off.
Ah, thankfully the hectic whisperer is here. Is the almighty cliff booth a singular or multiple whisperer?

Are you the type of scum hunter that likes to stay tied down and specialize in one account or are do you whisper openly of many accounts on site?
Wait how is he the Hectic whisperer. I've spent about 800 hours in smallish rooms as him, playing mafia/mafia related games most of that time.

@Profii: I'm reading that as Elements put Tchill in the wrong section by accident so actually went Town>Town>Town which seems reasonable.
In post 425, Elements wrote:
In post 423, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 276, Elements wrote:I'm town reading hopkirk. I've never experienced them forming a town block as not town
There's no way this can be true. How many games would you say we've player together?
A vast quantity. I cannot think of a time you've formed a town block when scum. I definitely remember you forming them when I'm scum and not including me when I've tried to wiggle my way in. Just not you being scum when you've instigated one.
There's no way this can be right can there? Do circles of trust count as townblocks?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:12 am

Post by profii »

In post 426, Hopkirk wrote:Surely not knowing what a green pm is would be a scumslip? I don't think it's either, but I don't get why it would be a townslip (please explain)?
If we are going to make a point about this then.... if anything.... Billy made a scum slip tbh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:14 am

Post by profii »

In post 430, Hopkirk wrote:@Profii: I'm reading that as Elements put Tchill in the wrong section by accident so actually went Town>Town>Town which seems reasonable
I get that but I want to know a bit about how that read list was made because there have been a few comments on the lines "ho a lot of fun shitposting so far"

So a) how has he sorted the whole gang and b) why so loose with tchill
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:17 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I've got fingers of suspicion aimed at Judge, Billy, Bob (I love how this could be one name so far), Skellen right now. I tragically lost the other four finger in a wine in front of me accident a few years back that Hectic has since convinced me was a legit accident. I might have forgotten one or two other people I was suspicious off so if I have can you do the fair thing and scumslip a bit to remind me?

Does Eevee usually play all casual like this?

What do you mean by 'loose with Tchill'? I feel like Tchill's posted enough it's not unreasonable for someone to townread him and that's all Elements seems to have done.

-Kirk
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:19 am

Post by profii »

I mean accidentally put him in a scum category of 4 people literally 1 post after saying he is town... that's a weird mistake to make given you only have 3/4 suspects
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Elements »

In post 429, profii wrote:Just clear this up- within about 1hour you've gone
Chill town -> scum -> town
I'm guessing you made a mistake but explain your thinking here
'Twas a mistake. It was a brain dump post. I was looking through the player list. For people I couldn't remember anything about I went off how much I liked their name. When I re-read it after I posted I noticed the mistake. I tend to post now, ask questions later.
In post 430, Hopkirk wrote:There's no way this can be right can there? Do circles of trust count as townblocks?
No. Specifically when you've gone "ah nice a town block" and then gestured with your arms. Or something along those lines. Not circles of trust.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Hectic is currently playing in line with the irl towntell I have on him but idk if it works online. He's had one scumgame (offsite) where a brief skim doesn't show it come up and he does play in line with it in a towngame (offsite) that finished a couple of weeks ago.

@Hectic: just had a look and you started your first scumgame with a 'hey'. Tragic mistake really.
Personally I started mine with 'Has' but I was a SK and idk if that tell works on SKs as well as mafia.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:30 am

Post by Hopkirk »

A quick search of my name and the times I've used the word 'townblock' on mafiascum indicates I've only said I have a townblock twice and I was town both times (town won too).
I definitely say it a lot more nowadays though since it's a meme.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:30 am

Post by Elements »

In post 342, Hectic wrote:He hasn't even self-voted for himself, let alone claimed serial killer yet.
As soon as there's some form of evidence pointing to the existence of a serial killer I will do so. Until then I can't be sure if my claim would be truthful.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 438, Elements wrote:
In post 342, Hectic wrote:He hasn't even self-voted for himself, let alone claimed serial killer yet.
As soon as there's some form of evidence pointing to the existence of a serial killer I will do so. Until then I can't be sure if my claim would be truthful.
I think you're forgetting this.
In post 3, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Day 1 Begins!

BTW, forgot to mention THERE IS A SERIAL KILLER IN THIS GAME. Now just WATER on EARTH are you going to do if they FIRE at you tonight? You'd WIND up dead!

VC 1.00
Not Voting: Kop, Billy Pilgrim, Cliff Booth, Rick Dalton, Sharon Tate, Hectic, EeveeLution Army, Gamma Emerald, Judge Joseph Dredd, Elements, Fish Monger, Hopkirk, rosterfoster, Carcalilly, Garmr, Tchill13, davesaz, profii, bob3141, Skellen, YOUAREGREAT

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-09-20 07:28:35)
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Hopkirk »

My theory was that since water was the only word there used incorrectly it's a red herring.
That leaves Earth Fire and Wind.
This game is set in September.
Coincidence?

-Kirk
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:51 am

Post by profii »

Am I being dense but that isnt in post 3
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:52 am

Post by profii »

Though I like more music references
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Hopkirk »

uh, can you prove you're town so i don't have to suspect you?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Hopkirk »

^upon a quick iso

you're definitely missing something, either a large obvious piece of text or a joke involving the elements and a serial killer.

-Hop
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 389, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 291, Hectic wrote:
In post 282, Cliff Booth wrote:Hectic. Name 5 or more normal/non-bastard roles. all but one of which aren't your role, and one that is. Randomize the order. I want to see if I'm right about you.
Bulletproof Jester
Survivor Miller
Lynchproof Lyncher
Town Bus Driver
Mafia Day Vigilante
In post 283, Elements wrote: irl. Unless you know to the contrary?
I remember specific examples of him doing it as town for sure, but can't actually specifically remember him doing it as mafia. I feel like he has done so though.

interesting how all are different factions, idk how to take this information though. nice list though
I went and checked the wiki I don't think a single one of these is a legal role in a normal game.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:15 am

Post by Elements »

No scum masons! Oh wow
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:33 am

Post by profii »

In post 444, Hopkirk wrote:^upon a quick iso

you're definitely missing something, either a large obvious piece of text or a joke involving the elements and a serial killer.

-Hop
Just a joke it seems :(
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I like how half of the game is going 'Hectic/Hopkirk are making a lot of jokes and they're both really funny people' while the other half are treating everything we say as completely serious (see Billy/Profii above).
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 409, Tchill13 wrote:Hopkirk, Dave, profii, Rick Dalton are players Ik that can do well as town
I'm deeply hurt you left me out, but that's alright, cuz I knew you'd say that.
I AM THE LAW!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”