Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 473, Elements wrote:
In post 470, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:We should be lynching Elements before dawn.
You what? Where did this come from?
Straight outtamamouth
I AM THE LAW!
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 426, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 326, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw I think Hop's collection of sig quote attempts is honestly one of the towniest things he has posted
Is this a townread or shade.
In post 343, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 189, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 188, Elements wrote:
In post 182, Hopkirk wrote:I was just going to say we had a YAG Carca Hopkirk TOWNBLOCK. I like the way you think Hectic. That might mean we need to lynch you before you use your dastardly charisma to infiltrate it and play us like suckers.
Have you ever been wrong about someone in a town block?
According to "M" 's frustrated declarations like 'I hate how this works. It shouldn't work. He just says it and they keep turning out to be right. Probability doesn't work like this. He literally started the game by pointing to people and saying townblock.' Not recently.
Who is this M
Someone we know irl who has made comments on how 'townblock?' 'townblock!' 'Townblock' (accompanied by knowing nods) really shouldn't have as good of a track record as it does.
In post 360, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 191, Hopkirk wrote:@Billy: do you think I'm planning to meme the entire game and never give serious reads?
And as for my comments that I can't read Hectic and Hopkirk, I mean that. The jokey posts come across as though they're not game solving, but they're legit nai, so sorting them is tough. Yet for some reason I decided to torture myself by replacing into this game.
This doesn't sound like a super natural complaint on day one (and I'd voted people/expressed some reads at this point).
Ito be quite honest, I've got very limited experience with both of you. And I'm not entirely sure where the jokes stop and the serious reads begin. I kinda felt like some of the reads may be sarcastic.
Without looking back at my iso to be 100%, I don't think any of my reads weren't serious. I feel like you're grouping my/Hectic here due to the jokey nature when we're playing quite differently in substance.

-Hop

Hop's right

-Kirk
In post 361, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 198, YOUAREGREAT wrote:showing my inexperience here, but what the hell is a green pm?

Oooh there's some definite slips here. Carca mentioned green pms. Not sure why. . . Though from post 1 she had a sample of the VT so not sure if that was some sort of test. I think this may be a townslip though.
Surely not knowing what a green pm is would be a scumslip? I don't think it's either, but I don't get why it would be a townslip (please explain)?
In post 366, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I'm liking Carcalilly and youaregreat. I feel like I can kinda lean Hopkirk hectic and gamma town.
help my townblock is getting buddied (I like gamma too)
In post 367, Carcalilly wrote:after skimming Kirk's iso I'm starting to think that my paranoia was pretty unbased. But it still exists and I dont like it.
Wow. It? It? It? I have a name you know.
In post 369, Garmr wrote:@Gamma

You remember the game where I rocked it and nailed the entire scum team by day 3 and no one listened to me? Yeah I get the feeling this game won't be like that. I feel as wonky as
FB
. So want to help me find some scum. Because I'm a little lost and I feel like your town.
Can you give it a go now? Nobody expects you to pull it off so there's no shame in being wrong, but imagine how impressed we'd be if you were right.

-Hop

Look, I never put weight on slips, but this one is interesting me now, because I think the experienced players may have got caught out. So I think YAG not knowing what a green pm was was a townslip.

I think Carca saying that two players had green pms was a scum slip, and I think Hopkirk is either also slipping or just getting me to out this, so here's the sample pm from post 1.
Here is an example of a Vanilla Townie role PM:

Welcome, ____, to Large Normal 223. Your role is Vanilla Townie.

You have no special powers.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive. The game thread is HERE.
I don't know if that's gonna get the coding right, (I'm doing this from my phone) but the town pm was white. I know that it's normally green, so I think Carca slipped scum based on a guess from experience. I think YAG was confused by the green pm phrase because she's new and she didn't get a green pm this time around. Hop, why'd you ask how it was a slip?

VOTE: Carcalilly
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:24 am

In post 496, Kop wrote:
In post 470, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 122, Hopkirk wrote:“Judge Joeseph Dread shouldn’t actually check people as cop. The chance of them being a godfather is actually higher than the chance he’s ever wrong about a read”
Also, this is a reminder. We should be lynching Elements before dawn.. (Yeah, I'm too dumb to tell the difference between dawn and twilight. To me the sun isn't there but the sky isn't completely dark either way, so same difference)
Why?
Because I said so! I AM THE LAW!
I AM THE LAW!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Hectic »

I don't think that's a scumslip. I'm assumed green PM to mean a town PM, I don't think the colour of the PM is important, and I think Carca was just assuming green=town for the way she used it.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 431, profii wrote:
In post 426, Hopkirk wrote:Surely not knowing what a green pm is would be a scumslip? I don't think it's either, but I don't get why it would be a townslip (please explain)?
If we are going to make a point about this then.... if anything.... Billy made a scum slip tbh
Where was my scumslip?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 527, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 496, Kop wrote:
In post 470, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 122, Hopkirk wrote:“Judge Joeseph Dread shouldn’t actually check people as cop. The chance of them being a godfather is actually higher than the chance he’s ever wrong about a read”
Also, this is a reminder. We should be lynching Elements before dawn.. (Yeah, I'm too dumb to tell the difference between dawn and twilight. To me the sun isn't there but the sky isn't completely dark either way, so same difference)
Why?
Because I said so! I AM THE LAW!
Don't tell me... are you hiding behind your gimmick to not play the game?
I haven't written the page for gimmick accounts yet (it will be made soon) but isn't that scum-indicative?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 528, Hectic wrote:I don't think that's a scumslip. I'm assumed green PM to mean a town PM, I don't think the colour of the PM is important, and I think Carca was just assuming green=town for the way she used it.
Basically, I think the use of 'green' wasn't in a literal sense of the role PM being
green
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:30 am

In post 510, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 508, Hectic wrote:
In post 503, Carcalilly wrote:everyone has daytalk
I have two separate daytalks weirdly. In both, everyone there is getting really annoyed at me for some reason.
you weren't supposed to see that :oops:
Don't change your clothes before an open window and ask that people don't peek!!
I AM THE LAW!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 368, Carcalilly wrote:Pilgrim, opinions on Elements?

and hectic, still solid on that Dalton vote?
Nah. Wish Bob would come back, we have so much more to discuss.

VOTE: JJD
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Hectic »

I like the sentiment going around that people are okay with keeping me (a Survivor) around though. I look forward to our joint victory, and don't forget the failsafe!

I'd like to thank everyone and in return will say: NONE of you are flailing.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:34 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 422, Elements wrote:
In post 421, Elements wrote:Just looking through the roll list and sorting people into 1 of three categories this is what I come up with

Town - Cliff, Rick, Hectic, Eevee, Gamma, Hop, carca, profii
Null - Kop, Billy, Fish, garmr, dave, bob, skellen, youare
Scum - Sharon, JJD, roster, Tchill
Idk why Tchill is in the scum bit there. Should be in the town. Probably because I don't like your name
Umm is this strictly based on names?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 524, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 472, Rick Dalton wrote:I’m in a neighborhood with Tchill and
Aristophanes
:facepalm: Remind me never to tell you about more of my alts.
Is this a joke?! Is this real?!
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 am

In post 511, Hectic wrote:
In post 504, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Bingo! You get a free T-shist signed by Steven George Gerrard himself!
Hey Judge, I've learnt from the wiki that parking your vote on someone for long periods of time can be scum-indicative. Are you still happy with your RVS on me? Got any scumleans?
It really isn't and I've explained why I still have my vote there.

As for scumleans:

??Kop
??Billy Pilgrim
??Cliff Booth
??Sharon Tate
??EeveeLution Army
??Gamma Emerald
??Elements
??Fish Monger
??rosterfoster
??Garmr
??bob3141
??Skellen
??YouAreGreat

Pick one. I have no reason to TR any of them (including the one whop hasn't even posted yet). That does not mean I FoS them all, of course, but
I have no reason to TR any of them just yet
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:38 am

In post 512, Elements wrote:JJD because I didn't like his entrance
I forgot the lubricant! SORRY! My bad.
I AM THE LAW!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:39 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 408, Tchill13 wrote:Hectic's whole shtick is to be loud, lot of words and confusing to read.
Accurate IMO. Townish observation.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 531, Hectic wrote:
In post 528, Hectic wrote:I don't think that's a scumslip. I'm assumed green PM to mean a town PM, I don't think the colour of the PM is important, and I think Carca was just assuming green=town for the way she used it.
Basically, I think the use of 'green' wasn't in a literal sense of the role PM being
green
Yeah, I know what she meant, but she said green. I noticed right off the bat that my town pm was white. And that was unique, because usually they're green. So if I was gonna say I thought someone was town, I'd have said that and wouldn't have said they got a green pm, because I know that in this game they didn't get a green pm, even though usually it would have been green. The whole point of a slip is that it's a mistake that shows allignment. I think that in this game not knowing that the town pm was white is a slip.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I liked tchills opening. I liked Elly's posts after the beginning exchange with Hectic.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 518, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 499, Carcalilly wrote:gamma!! who should I vote?
Probably Billy or Tchill, and btw I'll take this tome to explain why. I feel like this game is essentially in a protracted RVS like state, and these two feel out of their element in it. Scum are noted to have trouble fitting in during RVS so I think these two are scummy as such.

VOTE: Billy Pilgrim
ummmm no
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:41 am

In post 516, Carcalilly wrote:pffft elements I might be starting to agree with you on the jjd thing for a different reason
Stay focused. A reputable Judge like myself would NEVER break the LAW. I ENFORCE the law. I AM THE LAW.
I AM THE LAW!
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Elements »

In post 538, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 512, Elements wrote:JJD because I didn't like his entrance
I forgot the lubricant! SORRY! My bad.
Remember it next time or expect people to be sore
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 423, Hopkirk wrote:I'm assuming that means scum/neutral. If it doesn't then you along with a lot of other people really need to start explaining your acronyms. I get irritating elitist undertones from people doing that.
I did the unexplained acronym thing on purpose to see if it would generate discussion. I agree with your sentiment and would not do this under normal circumstances when not trying to generate responses.

Signal to noise, as in there is very little signal in that posting.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Elements »

In post 543, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 516, Carcalilly wrote:pffft elements I might be starting to agree with you on the jjd thing for a different reason
Stay focused. A reputable Judge like myself would NEVER break the LAW. I ENFORCE the law. I AM THE LAW.
I'm agreeing with whomever said JJD is hiding behind his gimmick to not play the game
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:43 am

In post 518, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 499, Carcalilly wrote:gamma!! who should I vote?
Probably Billy or Tchill, and btw I'll take this tome to explain why. I feel like this game is essentially in a protracted RVS like state, and these two feel out of their element in it. Scum are noted to have trouble fitting in during RVS so I think these two are scummy as such.

VOTE: Billy Pilgrim
OK, take Gamma off that list. Nothing conclusive (and I don't even like his Tchill read) but I like his tone in this one.
I AM THE LAW!
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Carcalilly »

lol it's just a term I use interchangably with town. It was definitely a thing to call people town/scum with colored pms but I guess that's a dead trend now, huh?

Billy, if you're just trying to play devil's advocate, it's cute. Doesn't make you look good.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:44 am

In post 519, Hectic wrote:
In post 467, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 429, profii wrote:I'm guessing you made a mistake but explain your thinking here
Elements is a Goon. Goons don't have much brains (and neither do Judges). He just makes shit up.

Say wouldn't be cute if I did a sequel and casted Sandra Bullock as my apprentice?
Is this a serious read?
Sure is.
I AM THE LAW!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”