Mini Normal 2098 - Game Over! (Mafia Won)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i'll unvote so no fools can hammer until you've said what you want to say.
UNVOTE: Kraeg
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 324, Kraeg wrote:Hold on.

Give me time to think if I will roleclaim. Whatever happens, the wagon on me gives everyone a clue. At least one of the players in the wagon will definitely flip scum. I think I'm becoming an easy lynch for the scum. I was thinking that some people are just putting pressure on me. I didn't expect people would be serious.
Don't claim yet. No one has yet given intent unless Flippy wants to give it again. Profii had unvoted in between the last time he claimed it. I was hoping you were going to answer my questions from earlier before someone gave intent, because I think those questions may be more helpful than a roleclaim in sorting you.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:35 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 321, profii wrote:
In post 319, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Kraeg, you're at L-1. Someone who isn't on your wagon at the moment gave intent already when you were at L-1. You've seemed pretty uncommitted to the game. You planning on defending yourself, or have you given up?
This is important actually

We have 4 on wagon. Flippy and myself were (are?) Still willing to vote once we thrash it out

That is 6/9 - what does this mean? Few scenarios:

1. Scum team is within {Kraeg / Luca / Billy} as all other players have recently been on the wagon (I haven't checked the 2 ISOs for scum reads on Kraeg either so there is that)

2. As per Billy post, Kraeg has literally given up and scum are either already bussing or showing an intent to bus (if it's me or flippy for sake of thoroughness)

3. We are wrong and kraeg town

I'm leaning towards 2 but 3 keeps pinging in my mind because when you are lynching scum obviously scum resist and with so many people circling above Kraeg I wonder if we are straying from 2 to 3
Why does it have to be true that he's given up if scum are bussing? I mean I agree with the theory that you don't want to bus unless you absolutely have to, but I know that's not the only position.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:49 am

Post by profii »

It doesn't
Point 1 is literally everyone interested in lynching kraeg is town, the scum pool is you 3 and the story ends happily ever after
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I know this is WIFOM so you can put no weight on it if you want, but if I was Kraeg's partner I probably would have bussed early and then used it to build cred. And now I know that in saying this it decreases the likelihood that someone would do something. Btw, this is why I asked Garmr how many people he thought were gonna scumread Kraeg. I felt like if he thought a bunch of people were gonna scumread him then he may have been hard defending him for the post-flip credibility.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 310, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 299, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 240, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Profii, if you’ve started coming around to the idea that Kraeg might be scum i suggest you vote him first rather than probing for his potential teammate (s) on day 1. I read on the wiki scum-hunting tactics, and it’s stated that scum team speculation is not much use until the suspects lynch has gone through and flip has confirmed alignment.
Though i commend you for trying.
I dont think there’s any harm in trying to figure the team out. especially with a good amount of time left. but imagine a world where you are guessing the teams right? you boil it down to two people boom you’re like I think this is the scum team fellow towns people. one dies shit they flipped!Red. then what do you know the other person you said might be partners with the other person starts to gains traction they panic, they claim cop. then the real cop comes out & says hey! you’re not a cop im a cop. & you’re a bad guy, they die, games over, parade in your honor :cool:

Dream on my friend... Mafia games never unfold the way you think it does. Even if you get something right, some other detail will be completely wrong. Such is the curse of those that play mafia!

I will continue to dream until the day is true
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:34 am

In post 311, Garmr wrote:I find it weird people are trying to link other kreag as scum before the flip. I intend to hammer but I'm waiting for a bit more Emperor posts and a roleclaim.

Honestly not gonna get those iso done for at least another day. My schedule book is packed tight today
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:39 am

In post 316, Skellen wrote:
In post 291, Emperor flippyNips wrote: yahh you feel me!

also quick question, how many times have you been scum ?
I rolled scum twice. Once in the newbie queue and once in the normal. Although I wouldn't count the latter as both games were back to back and I was burned out from the former game and had to replace out in the normal game where I was playing pretty lackluster anyway.

Copy you
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:42 am

In post 319, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Kraeg, you're at L-1. Someone who isn't on your wagon at the moment gave intent already when you were at L-1. You've seemed pretty uncommitted to the game. You planning on defending yourself, or have you given up?

We have 4 on wagon. Flippy and myself were (are?) Still willing to vote once we thrash it out

1. Scum team is within {Kraeg / Luca / Billy} as all other players have recently been on the wagon (I haven't checked the 2 ISOs for scum reads on Kraeg either so there is that)

2. As per Billy post, Kraeg has literally given up and scum are either already bussing or showing an intent to bus (if it's me or flippy for sake of thoroughness)

I'm leaning towards 2 but 3 keeps pinging in my mind because when you are lynching scum obviously scum resist and with so many people circling above Kraeg I wonder if we are straying from 2 to 3

What’s making you think that billy could be scum?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:45 am

In post 325, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok i'll unvote so no fools can hammer until you've said what you want to say.
UNVOTE: Kraeg

I mean someone lol hammers we’re pressuring them hardcore tomorrow, dare I even say....Murder!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:50 am

Post by profii »

In post 333, Emperor flippyNips wrote:

No I'm just saying there is a lot of people wanting to lynch kraeg so thinking that through you are unlikely to have 6 players with a perfect scum read on day 1 so there is actually more likely to be a busser than scum!billy

But also you have to just factor in it's possible 6 people are wrong, given 2 might be wrong on purpose
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 335, profii wrote:
In post 333, Emperor flippyNips wrote:

No I'm just saying there is a lot of people wanting to lynch kraeg so thinking that through you are unlikely to have 6 players with a perfect scum read on day 1 so there is actually more likely to be a busser than scum!billy

But also you have to just factor in it's possible 6 people are wrong, given 2 might be wrong on purpose
I think that given how easy this scum read was, I mean there was a brief foray into Luca/Garmr, but this has really been most people's early read, I'd be shocked if scum isn't on this wagon if he's scum. If he flips town, then idk. Maybe scum would want to be away from it to hide, or maybe scum would want to be ok it to ensure the mis-lynch. Speed-wise this wagon feels about right now, but Mohab's and Norwegian were on fast at the beginning.

Kraeg, could you at least attempt to defend yourself? If I don't see anything from you in 24 hours Im probably gonna give intent (or at least put you back to L-1 if you're not there. Because I think at that point you've been at L-1 or close for close to 48 hours.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He should at least have told us if he's busy in RL or what. At least we would know whether he's serious or just stalling.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 337, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He should at least have told us if he's busy in RL or what. At least we would know whether he's serious or just stalling.
Probs just stalling.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 1.9

Mohab500 (1) - Billy Pilgrim
Skellen (0) -
Luca Blight (0) -
Garmr (0) -
Emperor FlippyNips (0) -
profii (0) -
NorwegianboyEE (1) - Kraeg
Kraeg (3) - Mohab500, Skellen, Garmr
Billy Pilgrim (0) -

Not Voting: Luca Blight, Emperor FlippyNips, profii, NorwegianboyEE

ACTIVITY NOTES:
Luca Blight is V/LA through Monday, Sept 9
Mohab500 has been prodded.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is Friday, September 13th at 10:00 am PDT which is in
(expired on 2019-09-13 10:00:00)
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 288, Skellen wrote:
In post 242, Mohab500 wrote: I am not sure if I missed something regarding this question; I am sticking these two together because they're my current scumreads. I think it's unlikely they're both scum together. I am just pointing out my thoughts on them for everybody to see.
Yeah nevermind, I forgot how to English and misread your sentence. It makes sense how you originally said it.

Ok, so I get that you thought Garmr was the scummier one in the 1v1 because his tone sounded like coming from caught scum. I would appreciate if you could explain what specific parts suggest so. Also since you think it's either TvT or TvS (with scum!Garmr) I assume you are townreading Luca? (or are you just saying "town" because he is just not scummy to you?) Anyway what I mean is what makes Luca townier to you?
I'll try to go more indepth with why I felt Garmer was scummier later.

As for TvT and TvS thing, I just meant the conversation didn't seem like it was from 2 people who were teammates or so. It could very well be scum Luca and town Garmr.

I didn't necessarily see anything super positive about luca (tone is a bit nice but aside from that, nothing specific), but I don't see anything scummy about him either from that exchange. Garmr gave me a different vibe however.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 340, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 288, Skellen wrote:
In post 242, Mohab500 wrote: I am not sure if I missed something regarding this question; I am sticking these two together because they're my current scumreads. I think it's unlikely they're both scum together. I am just pointing out my thoughts on them for everybody to see.
Yeah nevermind, I forgot how to English and misread your sentence. It makes sense how you originally said it.

Ok, so I get that you thought Garmr was the scummier one in the 1v1 because his tone sounded like coming from caught scum. I would appreciate if you could explain what specific parts suggest so. Also since you think it's either TvT or TvS (with scum!Garmr) I assume you are townreading Luca? (or are you just saying "town" because he is just not scummy to you?) Anyway what I mean is what makes Luca townier to you?
I'll try to go more indepth with why I felt Garmer was scummier later.

As for TvT and TvS thing, I just meant the conversation didn't seem like it was from 2 people who were teammates or so. It could very well be scum Luca and town Garmr.

I didn't necessarily see anything super positive about luca (tone is a bit nice but aside from that, nothing specific), but I don't see anything scummy about him either from that exchange. Garmr gave me a different vibe however.

How about you do it now?
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Kraeg »

If I get to L-1 again, I'll roleclaim.

I reread the votes on me. Most of it are just based on gut feelings and on how I voted Norwegian after RVS. I don't think I deserve to get lynched because of that. I think I'm becoming an easy lynch. I wouldn't be surprised if two of the scum is on my wagon.

I'm going to go ahead and VOTE: Mohab500.

I don't think he's genuine. He's been sheeping everyone.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Somehow i’m not feeling convinced yet.
VOTE: Kraeg
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 342, Kraeg wrote:If I get to L-1 again, I'll roleclaim.

I reread the votes on me. Most of it are just based on gut feelings and on how I voted Norwegian after RVS. I don't think I deserve to get lynched because of that. I think I'm becoming an easy lynch. I wouldn't be surprised if two of the scum is on my wagon.

Well I now think a Kraeg flip would help me sort Mohab's slot better.

Mohab, you have been kinda sheepy. Can you do a better job explaining your Garmr scum read as well as your Kraeg vote?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 343, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Somehow i’m not feeling convinced yet.
Man, your slot is infuriating to sort. You got anything to say about Mohab?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 342, Kraeg wrote:If I get to L-1 again, I'll roleclaim.

Kraeg, you wanna say anything that I didn't say already about 36 hours before you placed this vote? I don't like you sheeping my reasons.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 345, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 343, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Somehow i’m not feeling convinced yet.
Man, your slot is infuriating to sort. You got anything to say about Mohab?
:wink: lol.
Mohab? Well i’ve got to say that if Kraeg flips town then She’d probably be my next suspect. I do agree on the observation that she seems to be a bit "sheepy" but i don’t see any reason to not trust her over Kraeg as of right now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Kraeg town= Mohab sus
If Kraeg scum= Billy sus.

Either a town victory or good information on who’s scum. Win-win.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by profii »

In post 348, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Kraeg town= Mohab sus
If Kraeg scum= Billy sus.

Either a town victory or good information on who’s scum. Win-win.
I dont like this post at all

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”