Mini Normal 2098 - Game Over! (Mafia Won)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

I didn't want to counter claim but I guess I have to since your all dumb as bricks I'm town jail keeper.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t understand your thoughts and progression here at all.
-What is frustrating?
-What is it that makes town: "dumb as bricks"?
-Why did you roleclaim??
-What are you trying to achieve with your posts here?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

-What is a "scum theatre"?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why did you want him to feel pressured into a claim before he was at L-1 and intent had been given?
Because i wanted Kraeg to roleclaim, the fact that he didn’t immediately was suspicious to me.
Why were you so willing to believe that claim? I mean it was almost immediate. You didn't give us any of your thoughts on whether the claim was genuine. Why were you so quick to believe it?
Because it makes sense. I could see his behaviour as befitting someone who’s gotten a power role but doesn’t really know how to deal with that responsibility. And if he’s honest then he will get nightkilled soon enough and that’s proof enough.
Explain how you got from 348 to 368 to 372. Because presumably you sorted Kraeg as town from your response to the role claim. So why did Mohab go from being suspect to now inno?
I’ve been very unsure about the slot. So my stance has been for quite a while: "want to believe she’s town, but i’m wary she might be scum so i’m trying to analyze her behaviour with much scrutiny"
In 380, I don't believe I've voted you once, so how was I trying to build a case off of your early actions?
It’s not like voting is required for me to try to analyze what people say.
Your nonchalance about being consistently misread when town is anti-town.
Boo hoo. I doubt i’ll make it to Lylo anyway, so i’m not sure why you keep bringing up this point like it’s an issue.
Also, my question about the quick pivot was more directed to why you didn't first analyze the claim. You aggressively pushed him to claim, then you just went on with a new focus. I don't know why you didn't even try to sort the claim first.
I wanted him to roleclaim for info, when he did i felt the need to unvote in case someone lolhammered, which i’ve seen happen. That’s because i wanted to see what the town’s reaction to the roleclaim was.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by profii »

In post 399, Garmr wrote:sigh another game with legit bad town desicions this is demotivating
We will circle back to this one as well when the time is right
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by profii »

In post 400, Garmr wrote:I didn't want to counter claim but I guess I have to since your all dumb as bricks I'm town jail keeper.
Well this makes voting easier
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So what Garmr is trying to say is that Kraeg must be scum because there's no way town PR's would include both a roleblocker and jailkeeper (Which Garmr claims he is)?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by profii »

Correct. 1 of them is likely to be scum aligned if both their roles are true

I think on the balance of play, kraeg took ages to decide to claim because he was probably waiting to confer in the scum thread

Garmr hinted at his claim at the top of the last page and was too impatient to let more town people think it through so whilst he called us all stupid it's more logically that he is the town one in this 1v1
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then let's vote him Profii.

VOTE: Kraeg
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

uhh sorry y’all I’ve been busy, haven’t had much time on my computer recently. trying to catch up on the last two pages but im pretty tired. if I stop posting then I passed out
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Just back from V/LA, gonna be catching up today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 409, Emperor flippyNips wrote:uhh sorry y’all I’ve been busy, haven’t had much time on my computer recently. trying to catch up on the last two pages but im pretty tired. if I stop posting then I passed out
10:28 am

In post 410, Luca Blight wrote:Just back from V/LA, gonna be catching up today.
10:30 am

Spoiler:
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 369, profii wrote:

EFN,
ok so EFN is crusing for the early parts of this game which is a worry
He also says he struggles to read Skellen when he usually can which is really at odds with what I just said so that is a problem for me.
He also puts Kraeg at L-1 with no real prior exception to the slot, this is a red flag
I really dont like the post where EFN says he just wants a kill

ok so that's a slot for vote consideration...

VOTE: EFN

putting Kraeg at L-1 is fasho misrep. I never voted him, I said I had intent. pretty sure I’ve voted one time, not including RVS
i'm pretty sure I was saying how I don’t have a read on Skellen shows how disassociated I am from the game
& yeah Skellen may be oozing town to you doesn’t mean I have to feel the same that you do, Im not trying to set anything up I have simply been trying to say that I feel distant from the game & me not having a read on Skellen shows it. its could also be its been awhile since I played with her so im not quick to get a read cos she’s evolved but idk. which it is. it could be all the above
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Emperor
A lot of scum use the "Oh i'm feeling disassociated from the game/not solving like i used to/i just don't care as much TBH" as an excuse for why they aren't as eager to help solve the game. Just sayin.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:22 am

Post by profii »

In post 412, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 369, profii wrote:

EFN,
ok so EFN is crusing for the early parts of this game which is a worry
He also says he struggles to read Skellen when he usually can which is really at odds with what I just said so that is a problem for me.
He also puts Kraeg at L-1 with no real prior exception to the slot, this is a red flag
I really dont like the post where EFN says he just wants a kill

ok so that's a slot for vote consideration...

VOTE: EFN

putting Kraeg at L-1 is fasho misrep. I never voted him, I said I had intent. pretty sure I’ve voted one time, not including RVS
i'm pretty sure I was saying how I don’t have a read on Skellen shows how disassociated I am from the game
& yeah Skellen may be oozing town to you doesn’t mean I have to feel the same that you do, Im not trying to set anything up I have simply been trying to say that I feel distant from the game & me not having a read on Skellen shows it. its could also be its been awhile since I played with her so im not quick to get a read cos she’s evolved but idk. which it is. it could be all the above
i got confused by the post you did a vote tag but just said intent - my bad, just a mistake not a misrep (at least no intentionally - sorry !)

shame you are disassociated from the game - i hope you get involved. It would be good to have some more things to consider
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:23 am

Post by profii »

In post 408, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Then let's vote him Profii.

VOTE: Kraeg
will do just want to check something - no one hammer before I said I have completed my check please! this is important!!!
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Sucks that our pr just outted themself, but I do like what it does for us. I can't see a town roleblocker and a jailkeeper in the same town setup, but maybe I'm wrong. If someone has a reason to tell me I'm wrong please do so. Given that situation, I think we have to Lynch between Garmr and Kraeg.

I think it doesn't make sense to Lynch outside of those two since there's basically a CC. I think whichever claimed pr doesn't get lynched should tell us in advance who they are going to target. If the claimed pr gets NKd it gives us a confirmed inno, because the rules for a mini normal is only 2 scum members.

I think we should drop down to L-2 here so we can actually talk out end of day.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Ok I counted Garmr, Mohab, and Norwegian on Kraeg. That's L-2. No one else should vote yet until we have some discussion on the claim and CC. And I want Kraeg to weigh in on Garmr as well.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Skellen »

Welp, I wanted to delve deeper on Mohab's post regarding his Garmr read and profii's points about Garmr with the assumption of town!Kraeg. Guess that's unnecessary with Garmr's claim. I am still interested in Mohab's response to # as that post mirrors more or less what I wanted to ask.

Regarding the claim situation I am inclined to believe that Garmr is town and Kraeg is just scum. Kraeg's play since his claim hasn't really changed in any helpful way that would change my mind about him outside of the claim situation. And Garmr was my strongest townread anyway. There wouldn't have been the necessity for scum!Garmr to counterclaim anyway, because Kraeg was still not looking good despite his claim, so that a lynch on Kraeg could have happened anyway.

Two blocker roles in a 9p setup doesn't feel right too. Finally I also think a Town Roleblocker looks too swingy in a 9p setup. First I thought it was a weak role because while it can target scum it can also easily hurt town as it has not the protective effect of a Jailkeeper role. Also without any further setup knowledge a Roleblocker that successfully targets scum basically is protective and investigative in one as he would stop the nightkill and would basically save a townie and be a hard guilty with no kill happening. Looks to strong imo, a Jailkeeper has still the wifom if he jailed the killer or the victim.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:16 am

Post by profii »

In post 416, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I think it doesn't make sense to Lynch outside of those two since there's basically a CC. I think whichever claimed pr doesn't get lynched should tell us in advance who they are going to target. If the claimed pr gets NKd it gives us a confirmed inno, because the rules for a mini normal is only 2 scum members.
If we agreed to that, I'd no kill if i was scum. I vote we roll the dice and hope Garmr comes through the night.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 417, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Ok I counted Garmr, Mohab, and Norwegian on Kraeg. That's L-2. No one else should vote yet until we have some discussion on the claim and CC. And I want Kraeg to weigh in on Garmr as well.
No one should vote Kraeg up to L-1, because there is always someone who can't keep it in his pants and quickhammer and we shouldn't end the day before we got more from flippy and Luca. Also consider that scum!Kraeg can always self-hammer and end the day once he is up to L-1. Considering his play since the claim and the general perception of Garmr's counterclaim he is probably aware that he is done for.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 388, Mohab500 wrote:Actually, it is related. I got confused, sorry. But it's not really about his point being correct.
If it's not Garmr's point what made you move back to Kraeg then? Your unvote seemed rather "dutiful" than doing it because you believed him. What was your thought process on unvoting and returning your vote then?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 392, Garmr wrote:Question does Kreag and mohab seem like cheap scum theatre?
So you assume scum was never trying to save Kraeg with a last effort after his claim and the votes are just a last distancing attempt? I can get that thought by Kraeg's reaction to Mohab changing from your wagon to Kraeg in #, but why do you think they both decide to push you just for Mohab changing immediately back to Kraeg?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Skellen »

If I go by the assumption of town!Garmr and scum!Kraeg it makes in retrospect the Garmr wagon that was a thing for a short while more interesting. Or better: I wonder how genuine that push ever was considering Kraeg pushed it to L-2 and there was always the chance of the Luca vote (who still had Garmr as potential scumread). Otherwise there were Billy and Mohab on the wagon. Unlike Garmr I don't know about Mohab, the immediate switch from Garmr to Kraeg after Kraeg's vote doesn't look consequent if scum would have decided to push Garmr. Which would lead me rather back to Billy, who was caught red-handed by Garmr with sheeping Luca's reasons if I recall correctly. Although that would look pretty clumsy. So another Billy reread it is.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 419, profii wrote:
In post 416, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I think it doesn't make sense to Lynch outside of those two since there's basically a CC. I think whichever claimed pr doesn't get lynched should tell us in advance who they are going to target. If the claimed pr gets NKd it gives us a confirmed inno, because the rules for a mini normal is only 2 scum members.
If we agreed to that, I'd no kill if i was scum. I vote we roll the dice and hope Garmr comes through the night.
That's why I didn't say there's be a confirmed guilty on whoever he targeted. But if he does, we'd have a confirmed inno. I don't think my logic was that complicated so I don't know why you wouldn't want a confirmed inno out of a dead jk. And btw this also only works if kraeg flips scum, because otherwise they could push the kill to the other member.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”