Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 829, Kop wrote:VOTE: Roster
You basically come in, talk about roles, talk about how you don't like talking about roles, and join the lurker wagon sheeping everyone else with no reason. (Not against you particularly. That wagon's only reason for existence is lurking and blind votes are bad. I agree but Jesus might as well roll a 21 sided dice and lynch whoever it landed on)

Soooo if you don't like setup spec(as that's what I'm getting from your posts) then why don't you bring up an alternative? You know, to follow your own words...

Anyone can say that "x is scummy" where x is a generic scumtell in the wiki dictionary.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 874, davesaz wrote:My roster vote is based on change in character compared to previous town games.
I don't think a lynch there is productive, certainly not this early. Having a wagon there serves another purpose though.

Pedit: yeah Kop is a little iffy so far too.
you really can tell a character change based on two sentences, huh?

If the wagon's purpose is to see who's vote is the worst, then it's doing its job. Every vote is bad to me but some are just...
bad
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Carcalilly »

My scumreads aren't very stong, and I cant vote for 3 people at the same time,

VOTE: kop

But this one has the response I'm most interested in seeing.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 776, Carcalilly wrote:major slow down huh?
Don't worry, I'll take the blame for this one y'all. I've got work, so haven't been posting as much as over the weekend. Naturally, the less fun atmosphere of the thread, also missing Hectic, has been discouraging to people looking for levity in life.
In post 810, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:I'm not sure Hectic does?? For one. In fact, I dunno how well Hopkirk, Hectic, bob, Elements, Billy, YAG, Sharon, ELA or Skellen know Rick Dalton. Some of them may, but I don't know that. Some of them I don't even know myself.
I played with him as a mason for iirc about 7 days where he seemed thoroughly reasonable, in line with my thoughts, and I definitely recall talk of him fakeclaiming at least a couple of time. This was a little over a year ago though so may be thoroughly misrememebered.

Ooh Bob can be town. I’m a fan of that tone. JJD can have a townread too. I’m a fan of the frustration.

@Garmar: odd as in disingenuous. I definitely didn’t get the impression JJD was saying ‘all of the scum are in this playerlist’ when he was pointing out inactive players. Your approach to that felt oddly aggressive given your lack of prior aggression. It feels like an odd choice to pick that post as one to pick apart with follow ups (who is the deep wolf) unless you were trying to pressure JJD into trying to overjustify his reads list (which I can see as townie) but that doesn’t really make sense since it was about inactives. What were you thoughts on Element’s reads list?

Not a massive fan of Element’s latest posting. It feels like he’s ran out of things to comment on and has started to move to more fluffy stuff.

@Rick: What’s your current read on Billy. If you have no clue where scum is are you going to mention what you disliked about me and how your read progressed there?

-Hop
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I'm not sure how I feel about Dave or Profii.

VOTE: Billy
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:45 am

Post by profii »

Let's go ISO by ISO and provide a short summary of each player because I'm bored and I feel like I haven't really analysed this game in any substantial way yet

I feel like some of these will be easier than others but what the hell...

1 Kop:
I'm surprised about his interest about my RVS vote, probs NAI though
Notable comment that he expects more than 1 NK
Naked vote on roster - note to self check later as this out of context when in ISO mode

2. Billy Pilgrim
Hehe liverpool fans on top of the player list - I'd lol if I was #3 (or jjd)
I get the carcass vote in context of first few pages
I also like that he retracts upon explanation
Note to self double check the supposed carca pm slip thing, assume negative due to no press but curious anyway...
Note to self - check why billy might like JJD

3.Cliff Booth
The main thing from this ISO is I wonder what I was close about Hopkirk with.. Cliff?

4. Rick Dalton
I have a way to read Rick which says town so far, wont be revealing my secrets here

5. Sharon Tate
Largely inactive. Did google the real sharon tate and read about her murder, you learn something new every day

6. Hectic
Miller claim, I'll make a call on this when some conflicting wagons and stuff make hectic pick a side. For now its irrelevenant
Interesting that he says I have picked guessed his alignment previously...

Eevee
My gut feeling is we do not see things in a similar way, is that AI? Unsure so far

Gamma
I dunno, always struggle to read gamma:(

Tired now. More later
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 878, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 776, Carcalilly wrote:major slow down huh?
Don't worry, I'll take the blame for this one y'all. I've got work, so haven't been posting as much as over the weekend. Naturally, the less fun atmosphere of the thread, also missing Hectic, has been discouraging to people looking for levity in life.
In post 810, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:I'm not sure Hectic does?? For one. In fact, I dunno how well Hopkirk, Hectic, bob, Elements, Billy, YAG, Sharon, ELA or Skellen know Rick Dalton. Some of them may, but I don't know that. Some of them I don't even know myself.
I played with him as a mason for iirc about 7 days where he seemed thoroughly reasonable, in line with my thoughts, and I definitely recall talk of him fakeclaiming at least a couple of time. This was a little over a year ago though so may be thoroughly misrememebered.

Ooh Bob can be town. I’m a fan of that tone. JJD can have a townread too. I’m a fan of the frustration.

@Garmar: odd as in disingenuous. I definitely didn’t get the impression JJD was saying ‘all of the scum are in this playerlist’ when he was pointing out inactive players. Your approach to that felt oddly aggressive given your lack of prior aggression. It feels like an odd choice to pick that post as one to pick apart with follow ups (who is the deep wolf) unless you were trying to pressure JJD into trying to overjustify his reads list (which I can see as townie) but that doesn’t really make sense since it was about inactives. What were you thoughts on Element’s reads list?

Not a massive fan of Element’s latest posting. It feels like he’s ran out of things to comment on and has started to move to more fluffy stuff.

@Rick: What’s your current read on Billy. If you have no clue where scum is are you going to mention what you disliked about me and how your read progressed there?

-Hop
Then are you actually paying attention to judge dreads posts? I was just curious if that was his thoughts or something else. I wasn't using it as a shit reason to scum him. Are you having a lot of trouble finding a scum read this game that you have to reach so for that reasoning to keep a vote on me?

Haven't really gone to deep in elements read list just yet. But I want to see how things play out.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I think despite the fact I'm going for townreads, I've listed four-five people I'm currently suspicious off so that's on odd question. Do you never vote on something recent that pings you when you're ready to change your current vote?

Not sure what you're implying with 'Then are you actually paying attention to judge dreads posts?' I've definitely posted a lot about JJD/had a fun little wagon.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:02 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 876, Carcalilly wrote: you really can tell a character change based on two sentences, huh?
When the previous character was having several hundred posts after a couple RL days -- yeah.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Ah shit I'm feeling better about Kirk, about time honestly
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

im starting to realise just how much i relay on vc count hyperlinks to navigate the thread :-(
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:10 am

Post by davesaz »

I'd settle for the VC being actual counts and not just place holders.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 882, Hopkirk wrote:I think despite the fact I'm going for townreads, I've listed four-five people I'm currently suspicious off so that's on odd question. Do you never vote on something recent that pings you when you're ready to change your current vote?

Not sure what you're implying with 'Then are you actually paying attention to judge dreads posts?' I've definitely posted a lot about JJD/had a fun little wagon.
Think that's a dodge there. Your suspicious over a odd reason right why are you trying to paint my actions as scummy then? It seems like your reaching.

Btw I'm implying that if you didn't get the impression he was town reading a majority of the active players you didn't pay close attention to JJD since I got that from a skim and the fact I said that and JJD said he thought one was deep wolfing and the rest were in the scum list means I was some what right.

Posting a lot and actually trying to comprehending things about Judge thoughts are two different things.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 794, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 783, bob3141 wrote:
In post 779, Carcalilly wrote:I'm guessing that there's only so much we can talk about day 1, even though for a large game 32 pages isn't much.

I expected us to lynch someone soon but either scums playing real good or the lynchbait is laying low.

Wanna predict the nightkill? Do you think scum will be cautious of jjd's whatever-the-fuck-cop-claim? Or will they realize it's a joke? Or is it?

That would be a very bad thing to do. We dont want to rush into lynch after only 3 days into the game. We have 4 players with less than 4 posts and one of those is VLA for few more days. And few more like myself that have only realy just got into the game. How can we get reliable vertict of the outcome of day one with not enough of the total players having there hand on that outcome
It's only been 3 days?? Feels like forever....
Yep game only started on the 6th so day one is still in its early stages. First post was made in teh thread at 1pm GMT on the 6th. So its only just goen 3 days and 10 hours
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Garmr »

Want to try and get a record for the most pages posted on the site. I'm in the previous game that broke that record why not do that again?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 798, Elements wrote:
In post 797, Garmr wrote:
In post 789, Elements wrote:
In post 788, Garmr wrote:Because it is kinda weird that he used watcher/tracker combo as the investigative options when there's potential for others like cop or hider. Kinda like it's tmi.
Watcher/tracker is like an opposite duo. Can you think of another?
Why would there be a duo investigative role like tracker/watcher none of the roles have been revealed?
it was an example of two investigative roles. I picked those two because they fit together. It was only to illustrate the point there might be 2 investigative roles.
Things like this just makes me think your just scum hoping to catch any investigative role out. With you trying to guage how players will respond to it. To see if anyone gives of any PR tells in regards to how they interect with it.

As i just cant see the benifit for a town player to be discussing such things. As it doesnt realy help town at this stage and gives me the fleeing this discussion you tried to start was just there to bulk the actual content of your posting. So you appear to be engaging more than you actualy are (Rather than just post count).

AS although yu have 90-100 post there just doesnt feel like that much meat in them
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 874, davesaz wrote:My roster vote is based on change in character compared to previous town games.
I don't think a lynch there is productive, certainly not this early. Having a wagon there serves another purpose though.

Pedit: yeah Kop is a little iffy so far too.

You say its based on change of character. How is it you can tell his character when he has only made 4 posts. Feels like bit of overjustification in your reasoning. So to me it appears your trying hard to appear to have reason for the vote
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 886, davesaz wrote:I'd settle for the VC being actual counts and not just place holders.
At the moment im having compile my own :-(
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Gone through it all

only wagon so far over 2 votes

Rooster - Elementes , Gamma , Kop , Davesaz , Profii
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 869, davesaz wrote:I think Carcalilly looks town for that burst.
I don't necessarily agree with the conclusions, but it's certainly worth an independent look.

Pedit: and a couple more come in, that's some turbo fast posting.

I had the same question about EeveeLution reads tbh.

So what in particular makes you think that burst of posts come from town. Its a bit of hollow statement after all.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 881, Garmr wrote:Haven't really gone to deep in elements read list just yet. But I want to see how things play out.
There's not much deep thought in that list. It was mostly gut.
In post 890, bob3141 wrote:AS although yu have 90-100 post there just doesnt feel like that much meat in them
I'm much more if an impulse poster then an analytical poster.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 869, davesaz wrote:I think Carcalilly looks town for that burst.
I don't necessarily agree with the conclusions, but it's certainly worth an independent look.

Pedit: and a couple more come in, that's some turbo fast posting.

I had the same question about EeveeLution reads tbh.

Same goes for you. Just look likes your paratoting what other just said before to try and fit in. With only a tiny bit tacked on.

What about his conclusions dont you agree with.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 829, Kop wrote:VOTE: Roster
Kop have you got any original reads otehr than a naked vote on rooster.

You other comments do appear to just copy what others had already said in the thread. Give us your original take on several players and not just the players that simply havent posted
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Elements »

bob, who's your current vote on and would you be willing to join us on roster?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”