popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'll follow
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Formerfish »

Fair, who do you feel strongest about as town and as scum? Give as much reasoning as you see fit.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1071, the worst wrote:Actually just had another scroll through her ISO and fuckit
VOTE: jjh
What
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1112, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1110, Katsuki wrote:Sure. First I'll be hit with a more restrictive post restriction, and if that escalates, it may lead to Alisae's death.
What is your post restriction? You didnt answer the first question.
It's not real (maybe), it's a thing Katsuki does to, like, lower expectations early
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1127, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1071, the worst wrote:Actually just had another scroll through her ISO and fuckit
What
I mean, this actually makes a lot of sense XD
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ank is scum, that's my vanity wagon.

LLD is scum, but not the sort I want to immediately lynch. Maybe I should have that stance for LLD, but I don't. LLD is a powerscummer and if we do actually have town LLD she can identify powerscumming and spotlight control takes-one-to-know-one style which can be a big deal in a large. Her own ability to manipulate the gamestate is going to mitigated to whatever extent she's distrusted, going the other way.
She's scum just because xofelf as the day1 post1 play is bad circumstantially. Like it might be genuine town LLD who happened upon this strong read and it's just unlucky, but it seems too aligned with scum!LLD's natural incentives going into the large.
Ari is scum. He's posted too much without giving me something resonant. That's admittedly pretty weak for 3rd place on page 46 of a 25p. I just like all you guys.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1129, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1127, Gamma Emerald wrote:
What
I mean, this actually makes a lot of sense XD
What is the connection between jjh and LLD
<Embrace The Void>

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1130, popsofctown wrote:LLD is scum, but not the sort I want to immediately lynch.

Fine with this guy dying too fyi.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1130, popsofctown wrote:Ank is scum, that's my vanity wagon.

LLD is scum, but not the sort I want to immediately lynch. Maybe I should have that stance for LLD, but I don't. LLD is a powerscummer and if we do actually have town LLD she can identify powerscumming and spotlight control takes-one-to-know-one style which can be a big deal in a large. Her own ability to manipulate the gamestate is going to mitigated to whatever extent she's distrusted, going the other way.
She's scum just because xofelf as the day1 post1 play is bad circumstantially. Like it might be genuine town LLD who happened upon this strong read and it's just unlucky, but it seems too aligned with scum!LLD's natural incentives going into the large.
Ari is scum. He's posted too much without giving me something resonant. That's admittedly pretty weak for 3rd place on page 46 of a 25p. I just like all you guys.
I think youre wrong on Ank but i dont want to go into why yet.

I can see where you are coming from with LLD. The opening post wall case on Xof followed by the vote and then pressuring Ali to say why she was defending Xof pinged me all sorts of wrong. There are other things that have be wishy washy on this slot, and i dont have much experience with her, so i dont know how to take her 100% yet.

Ari could be scum.

Why no town reads from you, only scum?
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

Firebringer is town. I believe in slips.

Gamma Emerald is town. His thought on MariaR was really resonant. I think maybe he did something else good that I forgot.

My notes PT says Dannflor is town but I'm still not sure if me and my notes PT believe it. He seems willing to go after some small victories which is what accelerating a day1 into a positive gamestate is all about. Other people are trying to figure out fruit in its entirety or make sure they have voted and are on a wagon and are proud of that wagon, best exemplified by PP's scummy posting of the not-voting portion of the votecount, which is a little too survivalistic.
"Well, I..."
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1099, Aristophanes wrote:Hey GreyICE!!

What makes you say this? Like, I trust your LLD reads, but I like to know the reasoming behind :)
Eh, she's scum. It's hard to explain, she just is. There's nothing wrong, it's more like everything is just slightly fake.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

Was breaking it up into 2 posts gotta make sure both Alisae and Pine ban me from the next game.

I think maybe I can find a way to get banned by Jingle too? But that's really hard.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

ringfinger sheeping GreyICE onto an LLD wagon seems like the least informative lynch I'd have ever seen, I will double down on the slot being scummy and still not ideal compared to an equally scummy (or even slightly less scummy) slot
"Well, I..."
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1134, popsofctown wrote:Firebringer is town. I believe in slips.

Gamma Emerald is town. His thought on MariaR was really resonant. I think maybe he did something else good that I forgot.

My notes PT says Dannflor is town but I'm still not sure if me and my notes PT believe it. He seems willing to go after some small victories which is what accelerating a day1 into a positive gamestate is all about. Other people are trying to figure out fruit in its entirety or make sure they have voted and are on a wagon and are proud of that wagon, best exemplified by PP's scummy posting of the not-voting portion of the votecount, which is a little too survivalistic.
I agree with you on FB, i think he is being more of a chaos factor, but not in the way that I think is bad yet.

Gamma i have as null right now, I dont think hes done all that much, and some of the things he has done I have down as negs but its nothing huge. I usually read him wrong, so im holding off.

I disagree a bit on dan. I didnt like the vote and reasoning in when he voted for JJH. Not saying he is scum, just that I havent seen enough to make him town. I do see a bit of a difference between him and PP, but i kinda think PP is scum anyways so that skews my view.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1137, popsofctown wrote:ringfinger sheeping GreyICE onto an LLD wagon seems like the least informative lynch I'd have ever seen, I will double down on the slot being scummy and still not ideal compared to an equally scummy (or even slightly less scummy) slot
Dead scum is plenty informative. It informs me I'm closer to winning.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm finding pops' scumread on me to be actually bizarre now
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:16 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1090, Formerfish wrote:Be weary. The fact that he hasnt said a fucking word to me yet is as much of a scum claim as anyone has made so far. Ducky, you cant dodge me. I can smell your fear.
There's like a dozen ppl on this list I have very strong synergy with lovely I'm sorry, I don't have the time to engage with all of ya yet

what are you looking for from me in an engagement? specifically.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1139, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1137, popsofctown wrote:ringfinger sheeping GreyICE onto an LLD wagon seems like the least informative lynch I'd have ever seen, I will double down on the slot being scummy and still not ideal compared to an equally scummy (or even slightly less scummy) slot
Dead scum is plenty informative. It informs me I'm closer to winning.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

Hey thx for confirming me town Pine
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:21 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1132, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1130, popsofctown wrote:LLD is scum, but not the sort I want to immediately lynch.

Fine with this guy dying too fyi.
Think I agree SMH did I talk myself into circles onto an untimely scum motivated wagon again?

VOTE: LLD
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1141, the worst wrote:
In post 1090, Formerfish wrote:Be weary. The fact that he hasnt said a fucking word to me yet is as much of a scum claim as anyone has made so far. Ducky, you cant dodge me. I can smell your fear.
There's like a dozen ppl on this list I have very strong synergy with lovely I'm sorry, I don't have the time to engage with all of ya yet

what are you looking for from me in an engagement? specifically.
Pretend you are a server taking care of tables. Your section is banging and you have a bunch of tables and they are all happy, but they need things. Then you see that the host sat you another table. At this point you would do a flyby of the new table and just say hello and let them know you would be right back with them.

The only engagement that I was looking for from you was a hello and an acknowledgement that I was in the game with you. You failed to meet the minimum expectation of what you would do as town with me in a game since we dont get a chance to play often in games together. Instead i get snubbed, and then made to feel like im looking to far into it.

Worsty, we had a game together recently where you were scum and I was town correct?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Formerfish »

I feel like we did and you kinda did the same thing you are doing here where you are keeping me at arms length and kinda gaslighting me when I see things that in the context of us seems off.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:38 am

Post by the worst »

I don't think so no, sorry

don't have any issues engaging with friends as scum in larges (starcraft mafia, undertale mafia jump to mind), might not bother in a micro if I don't have to but if I'm deepscumming a large theme then I'm stuck with y'all for the long haul so buddying up asap is +ev - you're describing me playing against my scum m.o.

again not keeping you at arms length, there's a lot of people in this game I'm lacking engagement with but atm my time is a limited commodity. the most I have in my notes on you is "haven't seen posts yet, iso and interact later" :c
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1147, the worst wrote:I don't think so no, sorry

don't have any issues engaging with friends as scum in larges (starcraft mafia, undertale mafia jump to mind), might not bother in a micro if I don't have to but if I'm deepscumming a large theme then I'm stuck with y'all for the long haul so buddying up asap is +ev - you're describing me playing against my scum m.o.

again not keeping you at arms length, there's a lot of people in this game I'm lacking engagement with but atm my time is a limited commodity. the most I have in my notes on you is "haven't seen posts yet, iso and interact later" :c
viewtopic.php?t=77211&f=50&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Here i replace into a game and you go out of your way to say hello to me and say you read some of my games and have been looking forward to playing with me. We were both town in that game.

viewtopic.php?p=10531154&user_select%5B ... #p10531154

This game started after the Newbie where you went out of your way to greet me, and you were scum in it who got lynched day 1.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:48 am

Post by the worst »

players on this list I have (I THINK I HOPE) good rapport with and didn't greet this game include but aren't limited to Gamma Ank Mastina Ari Skyg Chickadee you Dannflor Ico Krazy PP etc. etc. (latter two I haven't spoken to at all yet)

also v/la and don't have a lot of time to socialize so I've been focusing on scumhunting

I have no idea why this conversation is happening and think you are trying to shade me via a very strange expectation of how social I should be with my very limited mafia time rather than earnestly engaging with my content. if you're town I need you to fix that my friend.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”