GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1343, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If that is the case Keith why the fuck would i claim it as scum

Why not just claim mason if I am going down like that

Lost in a fucking tunnel
Because bulletproof is a great early scum claim. That's why scum use it all the fucking time.

It's not a vanilla claim which draws a "well you might as well lynch, it's just a VT". It feels like a power role. No one ever asks why the power role is still alive. On top of that you can't be investigated, which helps if you're alive on day 7.

If you claimed mason, eventually you'd either need a mason buddy, or a real mason would claim and counterclaim you. And if someone claims buddy and you get investigated, you both blow up. It's quite a gambit in what's supposed to be a power madness game. We both know fakeclaiming mason as scum is an insane gambit that only very rarely pays off, and usually pays off done around day 2-3 in a mini with a number of roles (where there's just enough churn for no one to ask why the masons are still alive).
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My guess at LLD's alignment does shift a lot of percentage points on whether Jingle or Pine distributed PRs.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You know, I don't think masons would even have to out to counterclaim considering Alisae exists
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ok u guys know this game has an alisae masonry and no one can fakeclaim Mason period, you only draw out cc from a treestump
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1350, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1343, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If that is the case Keith why the fuck would i claim it as scum

Why not just claim mason if I am going down like that

Lost in a fucking tunnel
Because bulletproof is a great early scum claim. That's why scum use it all the fucking time.

It's not a vanilla claim which draws a "well you might as well lynch, it's just a VT". It feels like a power role. No one ever asks why the power role is still alive. On top of that you can't be investigated, which helps if you're alive on day 7.

If you claimed mason, eventually you'd either need a mason buddy, or a real mason would claim and counterclaim you. And if someone claims buddy and you get investigated, you both blow up. It's quite a gambit in what's supposed to be a power madness game. We both know fakeclaiming mason as scum is an insane gambit that only very rarely pays off, and usually pays off done around day 2-3 in a mini with a number of roles (where there's just enough churn for no one to ask why the masons are still alive).
How many games have we played together

How many times have we agreed bulletproof is a scummy claim

I am saying my role is so scummy and powerful, it cannot be scum.

I would not claim this as scum for obvious fucking reasons.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

@
Jingle
how were scum PRs distributed?
"Well, I..."
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

If we're still talking about the mechanics of "why claim commuter" then timing is pretty key too

because I'm pretty sure that gets lynched as an L-1 claim
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1354, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I would not claim this as scum for obvious fucking reasons.
Yes there is no wifom in this game nu uh
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1, Jingle wrote:Scum had their power roles assigned by Pine. The scum team was decided via a draft with Pine.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Turns out that was on the following line to the one with Jingle assigning the town PRs
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

How much of the last 8 pages should I read? I got 2 pages through before starting to wonder if it was worth reading through
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Skim it?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1355, popsofctown wrote:@
Jingle
In post 1, Jingle wrote:
This game features non random Role Distribution. I chose who would be town power roles (With the exception of the masonry), ostensibly to give town the best chance possible. (I was more concerned about fun. Deal with it.) Scum had their power roles assigned by Pine. The scum team was decided via a draft with Pine.
This is a Parachute.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1051, Ankamius wrote:Actually, I'm just going to drop it and assume that you're struggling to see outside of your own perspective

I'm assuming that Alisae has a better idea of how you play than I do
I don’t I just think Mena is probably town

In post 1052, Menalque wrote:I feel like your uncertainty and SR on me makes sense from your point of view. I hadn't fully explained myself and I can see how people could be confused about 1022. I think your behaviour indicates that you have a degree of uncertainty about your read which is normal from town D1 and your interactions with me seem to be from someone trying to get into my head and see where I'm coming from i.e. someone trying to actually sort me. You might end up wrong, but I still think the way you're going through the process is towny.

Ank, on the other hand, has just doubled down and isn't displaying any of the uncertainty I would expect from town, especially someone who apparently got to a SR on me based on my entire play of 3 posts at the time that happened. The degree of certainty from that point is strange to me. It's not necessarily scum, but given limited information at this point in the game it makes me happier with calling Ank scum for now because I don't think others are much scummier

also I actually forgot to do this VOTE: ank

still think chicka is bad but now I think ank's worse
I also think anka is townie so far as well

In post 1070, the worst wrote:Actually a bit nervous about LLD. I kinda get she's doing LLD things and the xofcase gets the game firing in a way that I am never surprised to see LLD do but it's also kind of just.... noise.... like I am aware she doesn't expect anyone ever to take that case seriously and I'm not sure it's actually productive/does anything to solve the game

very much consistent with LLD scum m.o. but I think I can also see it come from LLD who saw something and wanted to kick up some noise about it to get a conversation going. but it was way too soon and not conducive to a valuable conversation so did she do it just to look like she's solving the game?

food for thought. I'm scared of LLD so I'll observe cautiously.
In post 1071, the worst wrote:Actually just had another scroll through her ISO and fuckit
VOTE: jjh
not a good look duckling
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1107, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1104, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1102, Katsuki wrote:Also I missed this in your post but as honoured as I am being placed next to my lord Pine, why exactly am I there on your list chikadee?
Isn't that irrelevant the post before you get modkilled?
WHOOPS!

Here have 3 vids!

Imagine fucking up a post restriction
GTKAS
| here.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Alisae, I know you're a treestump, but you're also confirmed town, and that means something. Please take a look at LLD for me. Your support could make a difference.

For the record, I think the worst is town.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1362, Jingle wrote:
In post 1355, popsofctown wrote:@
Jingle
In post 1, Jingle wrote:
This game features non random Role Distribution. I chose who would be town power roles (With the exception of the masonry), ostensibly to give town the best chance possible. (I was more concerned about fun. Deal with it.) Scum had their power roles assigned by Pine. The scum team was decided via a draft with Pine.
Oof
"Well, I..."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1130, popsofctown wrote:Ank is scum, that's my vanity wagon.

LLD is scum, but not the sort I want to immediately lynch. Maybe I should have that stance for LLD, but I don't. LLD is a powerscummer and if we do actually have town LLD she can identify powerscumming and spotlight control takes-one-to-know-one style which can be a big deal in a large. Her own ability to manipulate the gamestate is going to mitigated to whatever extent she's distrusted, going the other way.
She's scum just because xofelf as the day1 post1 play is bad circumstantially. Like it might be genuine town LLD who happened upon this strong read and it's just unlucky, but it seems too aligned with scum!LLD's natural incentives going into the large.
Ari is scum. He's posted too much without giving me something resonant. That's admittedly pretty weak for 3rd place on page 46 of a 25p. I just like all you guys.
Yeah, I am going to go ahead and agree with this
VOTE: LLD
The one post that was geared towards me specifically is trying to manipulate my emotions
Not cool LLD >_<
GTKAS
| here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: LLD
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by chennisden »

What's your progression?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1161, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You fucking morons I've been playing differently this game because Alisae SPECIFICALLY ASKED for us to play a certain way not to make things shitty.

I'm so feuas;shdfa'f'sa'j

LIKE OF COURSE I SOUND FAKE, I'VE BEEN LITERALLY CONTROLLING MY POSTS SO NOT TO BREAK THE FUCKING REQUEST WE WERE ASKED.

WOULD YOU PREFER I TELL ALISAE WHO LITERALLY ONE GAME AGO WE PLAYED ALMOST BROKE DOWN BECAUSE I YELLED AT HER, TO GO FUCK HERSELF AND I'M LYNCHING XOF ANYWAY?

I'VE BEEN DOING NOTHING BUT WHAT I LITERALLY ALWAYS DO AS TOWN, HUNT AND PUSH, MUTED AND WATERED DOWN BECAUSE ALISAE ASKED FOR IT.

YOU'RE ALL PIECES OF SHIT FOR TAKING THAT AND USING IT AGAINST ME.

ALISAE DOES IT BY LITERALLY DOING WHAT SHE ASKS US NOT TO DO IN ABSENCE OF US DOING IT.

AND NOW Y'ALL ARE LIKE "OH LLD SOUNDS FAKE" LIKE BITCH MY HUSBAND DIDN'T SOUND LIKE HIMSELF EITHER BUT NO ONE EVER SEEMS TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT.

IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT ME. YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT ME, LET'S PLAY A GAME

WHICH OF YOU MORONS NEEDS A FUCKING HISTORY LESSON

I HAVE NEVER BEEN DRAFTED BY SCUM INTO A SCUM TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF EVER.

NO SCUM WILL EVER DRAFT ME IN A GAME LIKE THIS BECAUSE I ALWAYS DRAW EYES.

DEATHWORLDERS MAFIA: NOT DRAFTED
FIRST PINE GAME: NOT DRAFTED

I LITERALLY GOT TAUNTED BY PINE FOR FUCKING BEING UNDRAFTABLE BECAUSE NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE ME FUCKING SERIOUSLY AND IGNORED IT BECAUSE Y'ALL ARE STUPID FOR EVEN DISCUSSING PINE, BUT APPARENTLY HE'S FUCKING PSYCHIC BECAUSE I'M LITERALLY SAT HERE WITH TWO SCUM UNDER MY BOOT, DOING ACTUAL LITERAL SCUMMY THINGS UNDER MY WATCH, AND Y'ALL LIKE.

"OH YEAH THAT SILLY GIRL SHE'S NOT YELLING MUST BE FAKE"

FUCK YOU ALL.
Okay, yes your husband could be scum, but can you try to not write a post specifically to me where you are trying to manipulate my emotions in some way?
Thats like, my biggest concern atm.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1168, jjh927 wrote:Oh shit it's Krazy don't leave

VOTE: Krazy
this isn’t town btw.
GTKAS
| here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1369, chennisden wrote:What's your progression?
Is this to me?
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by chennisden »

Yeah.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

KEITH ISNT SCUM ALISAE

AND IM NOT MANIPULATING YOUR EMTOIONS I WAS PLAYING BY YOYR FUCKIGN RULES YOU JERK
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”