Newbie 1955 - wikihow mafia [game over]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Robbnva »

and see I am here making logical posts cyrus, and you just keep taking cheap shots and saying things that aren't even true.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 224, Robbnva wrote:
In post 222, cyrus62 wrote:intent to hammer doc at 9pm my time btw my time saids 2:37pm
this is not a town post btw.

we have over 6 days left and doc isn't even in your scum pile.
somebody rushing to end the day doesn't say this.

so that's like lie number 4.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:48 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 274, Robbnva wrote:
In post 272, cyrus62 wrote:why so eager to end day 1 so fast?
the only one eager to end day 1 early was you.
what is a bluff? i believe it is used when say you will do something . even when you wont. i knew the vote count wanted to convince you i was going to hammer doc even when i my self knew i couldn't do s0 to Gage your reaction. which you acted how i wanted you to by basically telling mack to unvote and not doing so your self.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:52 am

Post by cyrus62 »

if your so sure im scum bet on it by saying if i flip town your be lynched tommrow and then i'll help you lynch myself if you anit then stand down.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:55 am

Post by cyrus62 »

i a;ready bet that doc would flip town and said if he flips scum then i'll eat the bullet tomorrow but i doubt your brave enough to make the bet.
Mackenie
Mackenie
Goon
Mackenie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Mackenie »

In post 273, Robbnva wrote:
In post 270, Mackenie wrote:Not sure if any of thos question were directed at me, but my main read and doc came when he voted me then completely blanked my questions. Now i know he awol i cant read much into it but at the time it looked bad.
You can't use his vote on you as a reason to scum read you because you called him your top town read AFTER that vote.

You asked him a question which he answered but it turns out you asked him about the wrong person. You asked the correct question but he hasn't posted since.

so do you see why I am having trouble here? You have no reason to drop your town read on him.

your 180 could easily be described as an opportunistic vote on an easy target. he had two votes, you didn't really have a reason, twisting him not posting as not answering your questions.
True, maybe I let my annoyance over his lack of answers get to me. I think I was more looking to force answers than going 180 but as every hour passed I got more suspicious. Now he's in limbo till he gets back but I still want answers. If your right about Cyrus i can only see it to mean the scum team is both of them as Doc was very pro town for Cyrus.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:26 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 269, Robbnva wrote:Emps and kerset both have fairly weak reasons for their vote on doc. Good enough reason to pressure doc, but nothing there that is solid enough for an actual scum read. Kerset’s vote is basically agreeing with enps and mentioning doc hasn’t defended his claim. My question is 1. What claim and 2. He hasn’t really posted since emps votes him so how can you accuse somebody of not doing something if you haven’t given them time?

This is all great to pressure doc, but nobody has an actual reason to scum read him. The only person who’s provided legitimate reasons is me.
this claim:
In post 141, Doctor Drew wrote:Mack is one of mine as well, let's go.

VOTE: Mackenzie
You are calling us out, because we voted doc with weak reasons. What about voting Mackenzie with something like this?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 267, Robbnva wrote: I’m the only one with actual reasons to scum read somebody. I’m the only one with an actual case. If you or the others were actually trying you’d have something with more substance.
You voted cyrus in #51 and for this whole time you never changed your opinion. Did you have your reasons in #51 or maybe you got luckly?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 277, cyrus62 wrote:what is a bluff? i believe it is used when say you will do something . even when you wont. i knew the vote count wanted to convince you i was going to hammer doc even when i my self knew i couldn't do s0 to Gage your reaction. which you acted how i wanted you to by basically telling mack to unvote and not doing so your self.
You say that it was, but you have lied already so your word means nothing to me.

I acted how you wanted by telling mack unvote instead of me unvoting? What would me un-voting you accomplish exactly? I was not voting doc.

you aren't even making any sense right now.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 278, cyrus62 wrote:if your so sure im scum bet on it by saying if i flip town your be lynched tomorrow and then i'll help you lynch myself if you anit then stand down.
if that wasn't against the rules I totally would.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 281, Kerset wrote:You are calling us out, because we voted doc with weak reasons. What about voting Mackenzie with something like this?
i am not calling you out, I even said those votes were good for pressure but nobody voting doc or even scum reading doc has real good reasons for it. i have yet to see a convincing case for doc. Not even a convincing reason.

I don't tend to get upset about reasonless votes, I do them all the time myself. There isn't anything scummy about voting without a reason.

Would I like doc to explain his vote on Mack? absolutely.
would I like doc to explain his unvoting of mack? absolutely.

but he isn't hear yet. So like I said, it's good that you guys are voting for pressure but anyone who says they have reasons to think he is scum is being dishonest or could be scum. Anyone advocating the day end early and we lynch him ala cyrus did, is highly suspect to me.

doc vs cyrus, hands down cyrus has has done more to deserve a lynch. If I stand alone in that opinion, so be it.

If you guys REALLY think Doc is scum, come up with something better.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 282, Kerset wrote:You voted cyrus in #51 and for this whole time you never changed your opinion. Did you have your reasons in #51 or maybe you got luckly?
I am so glad you are reading this game...

yes I had a reason for voting him. I explained what that was later. i also provided more reasons as cyrus did more and more scummy things. Once he flat out lied about me, that pretty much sealed his fate in my opinion. he went on and lied 3 more times.

I can never town read somebody who lies. He will always be scum to me and as much as I try to stop death tunneling people because I know people hate it, I just can't when I am convinced, and I am convinced when it comes to cyrus.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 284, Robbnva wrote:
In post 278, cyrus62 wrote:if your so sure im scum bet on it by saying if i flip town your be lynched tomorrow and then i'll help you lynch myself if you anit then stand down.
if that wasn't against the rules I totally would.
I am not afraid of being lynched btw. if town wants to lynch me after you flip town, they are free to do so.

I will say this, if you are town, you fucking suck at this game and I don't ever want to play with you again. I do have standards and morals and somebody who repeatedly lies as town or plays with no regard to their win condition, is somebody I would prefer to avoid.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Robbnva »

cyrus, it is clear I am your top scum read. All your attention is focused on me. So why aren't you voting me?

Why are you sitting there seemingly waiting for a better wagon? that is very opportunistic of you imo.

first doc wagon was growing and you were willing to vote him despite thinking he is town (playing against your win condition)

You are voting Mack yet aren't doing anything to convince people to join you. Why is that?

Do you see the difference between both of us? I am trying to lynch who I think is scum. I am trying to show other people why the person i think is scum is better lynch than somebody else.

You aren't doing that. Why?

So you are town playing sub-optimally and imo against your win condition or you are scum. You being scum makes much more sense. I would hope you aren't playing against your win condition in a newbie game as an SE.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Robbnva »

and before I start getting angry, I will take a break.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:41 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 288, Robbnva wrote:cyrus, it is clear I am your top scum read. All your attention is focused on me. So why aren't you voting me?

Why are you sitting there seemingly waiting for a better wagon? that is very opportunistic of you imo.

first doc wagon was growing and you were willing to vote him despite thinking he is town (playing against your win condition)

You are voting Mack yet aren't doing anything to convince people to join you. Why is that?

Do you see the difference between both of us? I am trying to lynch who I think is scum. I am trying to show other people why the person i think is scum is better lynch than somebody else.

You aren't doing that. Why?

So you are town playing sub-optimally and imo against your win condition or you are scum. You being scum makes much more sense. I would hope you aren't playing against your win condition in a newbie game as an SE.
hmmm since when is it against the rules to vote your town read . yes i i said doc was my town read howeve i didnt vote him after unless your counting my rvs as a town read. and no i cant make a case on mack othe then the fact that hes defending you whom i think is scum and for makeing a case in you i dont have to. your doing it all you self.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Robbnva »

hmmm since when is it against the rules to vote your town read
Never said it was against the rules, but is against your win condition if you are town

"
You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.
"

Wanting to hammer a town read would fall into that category.(I still don't believe it was a bluff)
i didnt vote him after unless your counting my rvs as a town read
I never said you did. This is the kind of shit you do, you twist my words or you respond pretending to think i said something that i never did
no i cant make a case on mack
Then you don't actually scum read him. If you did, you'd be able to make a case.
othe then the fact that hes defending you whom i think is scum

You have played enough mafia to know this isn't a valid tell. It isn't even enough for mild suspicion. You really should be voting me but won't for some reason. Probably because you know I am not an easy target, you seem to like those from what I can tell.
for makeing a case in you i dont have to. your doing it all you self.
I haven't done a single thing scummy. The closest anyone could probably point to is my vote on you without a reason, but even that isn't scummy. People usually scum read me because i'm stubborn and harsh but those people are just stupid.

Check feelings at the door people, open your eyes and see what is in front of you.

Cyrus - no scum hunting, willing to hop on easy targets, can't make a case for either of his scum reads, scum reads me more but won't even vote me, and lied at least 4 times (3 to the people who actually believe the bluffing lie :roll: )
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:55 am

Post by cyrus62 »

and yes im going to thow this out there i still think doc could be scum as i said emps is my top town read . i am gowing less sure of mack and more sue oof rob and looking back at doc. and yes this is how he playd almost to a t when he was scum with me.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:00 am

Post by cyrus62 »

easy targets if that was the case i would be voteing the afk player not the guy almost every one town reads. i am even voteing agisnt my top town read who sees mack is town. so im voteing a guy whom 4 people think is town and doc unvoted him so maybe 5 that doesnt seem like such a easy target .
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Robbnva »

your vote on mack is just a lazy vote to park it somewhere. You don't seriously think mack is scum. You aren't doing anything with it. You aren't pushing his lynch. you probably think that if you park your vote on him and everyone town reads mack, people will think "scum would never do that" when in fact scum would absolutely do that. Town would be trying to find scum and get them lynched, which you aren't doing.

the biggest wagon is Doc and you can't really join that one at this point. There isn't a viable counter wagon and you don't want to seem to want to push one. You seem ok with him being lynched despite him being your town read.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:25 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 294, Robbnva wrote:your vote on mack is just a lazy vote to park it somewhere. You don't seriously think mack is scum. You aren't doing anything with it. You aren't pushing his lynch. you probably think that if you park your vote on him and everyone town reads mack, people will think "scum would never do that" when in fact scum would absolutely do that. Town would be trying to find scum and get them lynched, which you aren't doing.

the biggest wagon is Doc and you can't really join that one at this point. There isn't a viable counter wagon and you don't want to seem to want to push one. You seem ok with him being lynched despite him being your town read.

In post 292, cyrus62 wrote:and yes im going to thow this out there i still think doc could be scum as i said emps is my top town read . i am gowing less sure of mack and more sue oof rob and looking back at doc. and yes this is how he playd almost to a t when he was scum with me.
when i said this i ment rob but also stateing why i feel unsure of mack but i honestly think you are scum and so far the way your tunneling me proves my point . so when i flip town i took a scum down with me aka you. not that any one will vote with me at this point VOTE: roband im "omg" which is why i didnt want to vote you. but i have my case now
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 293, cyrus62 wrote:easy targets if that was the case i would be voteing the afk player not the guy almost every one town reads. i am even voteing agisnt my top town read who sees mack is town. so im voteing a guy whom 4 people think is town and doc unvoted him so maybe 5 that doesnt seem like such a easy target .
Four people? I am not one of them.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:28 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 296, Kerset wrote:
In post 293, cyrus62 wrote:easy targets if that was the case i would be voteing the afk player not the guy almost every one town reads. i am even voteing agisnt my top town read who sees mack is town. so im voteing a guy whom 4 people think is town and doc unvoted him so maybe 5 that doesnt seem like such a easy target .
Four people? I am not one of them.
your not as i thought he was town read by every one but my doc and the afk no shows. ok then 3
Mackenie
Mackenie
Goon
Mackenie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Mackenie »

I cant help if your both townies angry at each other. When i get chance im going to go over everything thats been said to form completely fresh reads. Just remember sometimes the mafia are the quiet ones.
Mackenie
Mackenie
Goon
Mackenie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Mackenie »

Thats supposed to say i cant help feeling you are both townies angry at each other.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”