Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1573, Dannflor wrote:blah I don't like either of the top wagons

VOTE: Krazy

I'd like to talk about your reads the next time you pop in
Its been awhile, would those wagons be lld and worst?

And just a question, but do you want to talk about the reads krazy has mentioned or get more reads in general from that slot?
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: UT
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1575, Formerfish wrote:And just a question, but do you want to talk about the reads krazy has mentioned or get more reads in general from that slot?
as far as I can tell Krazy has mentioned zero (0) that's nada reads on anyone

I would like some form of content from him and I don't really care what that is
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Dannflor »

UT is still my preferred lynch but at the very least I'm not worried about him end gaming
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1576, Formerfish wrote:VOTE: UT
Unfortuantely he's a problem that can go away tomorrow.

If Lexi is scum, she can shoot everyone who can support her lynch, and she'll never be handled by night play. That's why sticking a commuter role in her hands would be top notch scum-choosing from Pine - given three or four days to shoot this town into shape, she'll be wagon proof.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1578, Dannflor wrote:UT is still my preferred lynch but at the very least I'm not worried about him end gaming
Why do you think Lexi is town?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 848, Krazy wrote:Since this is singleball I'm thinking Mena's town, when he was scum he had a very particular feel to his posts and I'm not getting that here. Thinking of Micc's Pokemon game where I was on my Pikachu account and he replaced into scum.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1574, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1570, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1567, GreyICE wrote:Oh no, UT has been a useless git in like 50% of the games I played with him. This is not "outside his meta".

It's just at some point losing to a player playing like that hurts more than losing to a player who is not sucking like a black hole.
Oh, unvote then. I'm also not in the market keeping certain people from winning. Play to your win condition.
I'm still pretty sure Lexi is my win condition. I'm just NOT sure that UT is not also scum. And the fact is, he's been on site since 2003. He has seen bigger dick waving contests than this. He's seen games with ABR and Fate in them. He's seen games with Fate and Reaper Charlie in them. Hell, I'm positive that he's seen games with me, Reckoner, and Fate, back when we were all on hair triggers, and there were many who would throw in to the ring besides.

That specifically felt like an excuse. In a 20:7, any given player should have a 25% chance to flip scum. Pine knows that at a minimum UT won't wig out and give away scumbuddies, and he's adept at surviving, and he at least doesn't mind being scum. That moves him up to a 33%. This? This is starting to feel more like a 50%, and 50% is where I get very happy to pull the trigger - if we only do 50/50 lynches for the entire game, our win is practically assured.
Yes, this is a good post, I'm amenable to this kind of argument, not to "this type of loss is worse than another type of loss".

My heart wants to unvote LLD but my head says I should see the slot lynched and I think this is one of the cases that I am going to choose my head though I think I usually don't.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1579, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1576, Formerfish wrote:VOTE: UT
Unfortuantely he's a problem that can go away tomorrow.

If Lexi is scum, she can shoot everyone who can support her lynch, and she'll never be handled by night play. That's why sticking a commuter role in her hands would be top notch scum-choosing from Pine - given three or four days to shoot this town into shape, she'll be wagon proof.
So we are assuming that she true claimed her role, just not her proper alignment? I mean it seems like a decent thing to claim to get people to not target you as town PRs because there would be a very good chance the action would be wasted, and as scum she wouldnt have to worry about hiding from scum because she is one.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1581, Formerfish wrote:
In post 848, Krazy wrote:Since this is singleball I'm thinking Mena's town, when he was scum he had a very particular feel to his posts and I'm not getting that here. Thinking of Micc's Pokemon game where I was on my Pikachu account and he replaced into scum.
Does that even count when it reads so absurdly fake though
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1584, popsofctown wrote:
Pops, you gotta trust me to do my thing here.

Have you ever seen My cousin vinny? Where he holds up fingers for the woman to see if her glasses were ok and the judge called out how many fingers were up before the woman could answer.

I am poking and prodding and I need a little space to do that.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Dannflor »

Right so I've been known to take AtE that shouldn't be alignment indicative and misread it as town before

I'm trying not to do that here despite my inclination to tone read LL's outrage as such

imo, everything she's done from the beginning of the game has been town motivated. #275 generates content out of almost nothing and is a good way to help move the game out of RVS.

I liked the case on jjh a lot. I felt like i was mindmelding with her at the point in the game because I've been very mixed on jjh and she pointed out a lot of the stuff that had been bothering me

and then it quickly spirals out of hand, you start calling her scum along with others. If I'm being objective the extreme reaction and drama shit that happened isn't really alignment indicative imo so I'll skip past that

and then the last thing is the commuter claim, which, my main thing with is that I just don't know why she suddenly claims that when she does if she's scum—I feel like she'd have better claim prepared if she wanted to be town read specifically for a claim and the timing of it seems off if that was her goal anyways
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Dannflor »

^ in response to greyICE
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1585, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1584, popsofctown wrote:
Pops, you gotta trust me to do my thing here.

Have you ever seen My cousin vinny? Where he holds up fingers for the woman to see if her glasses were ok and the judge called out how many fingers were up before the woman could answer.

I am poking and prodding and I need a little space to do that.
@jingle why did katsuki get a post restriction instead of me
@jingle
@jingle
@bingle
@jingle
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

right okay that's one read

I definitely need more and I think it's unlike Krazy to be this shallow regardless of his activity
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

shrug

I shouldn't have joined this game. should have known there would be this much posting. don't like to play games like that.

bye
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Dannflor »

:neutral:
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1586, Dannflor wrote:imo, everything she's done from the beginning of the game has been town motivated. #275 generates content out of almost nothing and is a good way to help move the game out of RVS.
How do you feel about LLD putting pressure on a slot that she clearly thought that Ali might be indicating that xof was a mason. LLD even went as far as kinda making an ultimatum to Ali that she tell us if xof is a mason to get LLD to pivot. It even got to the point where LLD points out thats what she was doing, and when she did it felt forced because of course thats what she was trying to do, but why? Why not just take Ali at her word for at least the first day and not suicide on xof!scum paranoia?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1590, Untrod Tripod wrote:shrug

I shouldn't have joined this game. should have known there would be this much posting. don't like to play games like that.

bye
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: Krazy
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 632, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I have Xof!Scum dead to rights here, and you're calling her completely town. Is this a kneejerk reaction protecting a player you don't want to see die for personal reasons? Yes or No.
hm is this what you're talking about?

I read that more as having a very sure scum read and wanting to make sure Ali's defense wasn't for non-game related reasons

if that's not it can you quote the ultimatum for me?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

Ank, why is Dannflor so low down on your readslist
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Dannflor »

ank won't town read me until I claim doctor D2
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Expect stuff from me later today
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

At what time, Gamma? I still want to talk to you

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”