Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1744, Alisae wrote:like I feel let down because I feel like town!jjh
just
does
more
^^^^

Thus this is scum JJH!

Easy shit :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

just
does
more
Oof

Gimme time would you
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Menalque »

UNVOTE:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am

Post by the worst »

I love u ali
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 am

Post by jjh927 »

Are you glossing over the stuff you don't agree with as non-stuff btw
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1755, jjh927 wrote:Are you glossing over the stuff you don't agree with as non-stuff btw
What stuff?

Asking for a friend ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

This game feels like it's going down a road where scum are going to have the game won by like d3 but the game will go on for like 5-6 more days
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

I changed my answer FormerFish it was a counterwagon to Ank
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Like I already full claimed it. No restrictions no limits full commuter. I was clear in my post
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Aristophanes »

^

Why tf would we lynch a commuter D1!?

Literally idiotic.
- Jingle
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:47 am

I am not scum and having to fight my husband about it is gonna make this game a nightmare so

Ali, JJH is not CES. He isnt GreyICE and he isnt me. He is JJH. Like... I dont go in for meta but if Keith is arguing about the CES tell lots of scummy people did that shit and do that shit.

It is about vote motivation

And he doesnt have it. He just doesn't.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:47 am

Post by xofelf »

Caught up but don't have a whole lot of time until my son is in bed to give full thoughts and really get in-depth, but wanted to give some things now that everything has sort of calmed down.

I don't think that LLD is scum, I legitimately don't. Yes she is a force of goddamn nature who will do anything and everything to further her own win condition, but I think she's on our side. Her reactions to everything don't read to me like a caught scumLLD, but a genuinely frustrated and upset LLD who is feeling attacked and with only so much she can actually do to defend herself. I don't know anything about the role she's actually claimed, and it's possible that's a lie, but her behaviour just doesn't have the underlying feel to it when she's lying and manipulating to get one over on you.

I do not like how GreyICE has been posting, but I think that's more the kneejerk reaction of a man is being aggressive and forceful in a way I hate than it is this is scum burn it with fire. It will make reading him difficult for me as I'd rather avoid that kind of thing as much as humanly possible, but I'll try.

Similar feels about Katsuki's posts during that whole shoutfest. However Katsuki's posts have a different weird feel to them, I can't quite put my finger on what that is, so gonna ISO later and figure out how much of that was my reaction to that kind of tension or something more.

@Penguin: I know I'm not voting and you'd rather I was. I'm not the kind of person who votes all willy-nilly. I tend to only vote when I feel confident where I'm voting is scum, or to reaction test to what I say my reasons are for voting that slot. Because I tend to respond after there's been a bunch of pages, I don't want to have a vote somewhere I'm not confident in and to come back and find my vote helped a lynch happen that I didn't want to have happen.

Ali, thank you for your message, it made me really smile. If you want to hit me up about the questions you asked later, I'm very down to tell you about Mish Mashland. :)
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1758, popsofctown wrote:I changed my answer FormerFish it was a counterwagon to Ank
What a shocking answer

This isn't like every other town game I ever play on this site
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

just
does
more
Okay Alisae, I hate meta as much as anybody, but I went looking for this paragon of scumhunters, JJH:
viewtopic.php?t=80094&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Can you please walk me through what I should be looking for? Because how he interacted with people is different, because the people are different. And certainly he did more as the game developed. But I'm not seeing the large differences.

I'm well known for putting little stock in meta, but I'd love it if one of you can tell me what these damn differences are? What should I be looking for? What am I missing? This game, is as of now, 4 days old. In the town game I lynched, everything before this post was the first four days: viewtopic.php?p=11083459#p11083459

What was the extra stuff he did in that game? I am happy to vote with confirmed town, all the time, as long as there's at least a glimmer that the wagon makes sense. But I need the wagon to make sense to me. JJH's votes speak to me on a primal level. You could practically chart the course of his game. He:

- RVS pokes around at some people
- Votes Xofelf because it's any case is a good case when the game is a day old, it moves the game forward
- Votes Krazy because Krazy is producing zero content and he notices that.
- Votes UT because see above
- Votes Ari because lets face it, Aristophanes cheeriness has been FAKE AS FUCK and I'm sure I'm not the only one getting a little jumpy at that slot. Especially since I looked up this previous game and it TURNS OUT ARI WON THE WHOLE THING FOR PINE SOLO and lets face it, drafting the guy who won him the whole thing solo again is both cheeky and smart, and Pine is cheeky and smart.
- Votes Krazy because lets see, did Krazy add any content or do anything?
- Votes Ari because see above
- Votes Krazy because see above
- Votes LLD because he's slightly sold on the case, and voting Krazy is not getting results
- Votes Krazy because he isn't sold on the LLD wagon and Krazy is still producing zero content and he's not going to let that slide

Christ it's like Dennis the Menace dotted line trails here. I see exactly what he's doing.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:51 am

That is such made up justification for his votes. Lol not even JJH had those reasons when pushed. He did what he did to try and find easy lunches.

Occams razor. KEITH will see what he wants to see, but it aint the trutg

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1747, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1722, Alisae wrote:LLD you get drafted because if I don't have the masons to me sane and always thinking about the game, I would literally let you bully me into following you.
really wish you were my mason atm.
don't say shit like this Ali, this is super dangerous. People can glean information from it...

Like seriously don't talk about the masons, protect them at all costs. Do you understand?

As for the point it stands to reason that you should be concerned about me. I encourage everyone to be concerned about me, and with my role don't let me live to lylo.

Scum will only benefit from the paranoia in the end.

But being concerned and paranoid and needing to lynch town because my husband has exactly zero trust in me (and often misreads me as a result. Famous quote from him is that if he just lynches me day 1 every game he never needs to worry about me. It's a fair concept, but I hate it so.)

So like, listen to your masons and judge the game accordingly, but let me show you I'm town. You have a lot of time and space to be able to remove me surgically later if you become worried about me taking over.

So for now, listen to what I've been saying about JJH.
I know what I said dw about me
GTKAS
| here.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1762, xofelf wrote: @Penguin: I know I'm not voting and you'd rather I was. I'm not the kind of person who votes all willy-nilly. I tend to only vote when I feel confident where I'm voting is scum, or to reaction test to what I say my reasons are for voting that slot. Because I tend to respond after there's been a bunch of pages, I don't want to have a vote somewhere I'm not confident in and to come back and find my vote helped a lynch happen that I didn't want to have happen.
Christ I was like "who the fuck is Penguin?" Then I discovered this ISO:

viewtopic.php?t=80863&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

Are you seriously responding to THIS POST?
In post 851, PenguinPower wrote:Hello:

Not Voting (5): xofelf, UntrodTripod, Formerfish, Aristophanes, ankamius,

Do something.

And, you're welcome, Jingle.
The only way you found that was if you used the search function in this thread for every mention of your name. Um... what. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1762, xofelf wrote:Ali, thank you for your message, it made me really smile. If you want to hit me up about the questions you asked later, I'm very down to tell you about Mish Mashland.
yaaaaaaaaaay the main issue is um
what is it
GTKAS
| here.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

GreyICE, why did you townread me earlier in this game?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:01 am

Post by GreyICE »

At what point? There's various reasons, mostly related to everything you're doing making sense to me (I can disagree with something and still think it's town motivated FYI - I'd love a confirmed town commuter too, for instance).

Why would I scumread you?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

Huh that's pretty much it

Maybe a bit overly specific in some cases, and the Ari justification is off because Ari just generally reads fake to me

And my most recent Krazy vote was because Dannflor voted there and it seemed like we might get a wagon there which would force Krazy to produce more content, plus since Dannflor is one of my main townreads it just worked
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1764, GreyICE wrote:- Votes Ari because lets face it, Aristophanes cheeriness has been FAKE AS FUCK and I'm sure I'm not the only one getting a little jumpy at that slot. Especially since I looked up this previous game and it TURNS OUT ARI WON THE WHOLE THING FOR PINE SOLO and lets face it, drafting the guy who won him the whole thing solo again is both cheeky and smart, and Pine is cheeky and smart.
In post 1771, jjh927 wrote:Maybe a bit overly specific in some cases, and the Ari justification is off because Ari just generally reads fake to me
:lol:

I get this a lot XD

Just wait and see what Reck says about it if he ends up joining! Haha
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Aristophanes »

(That was at how fake I always sound.)

(The fact that I won it woth Pine last game is exactly why I wasn't picked this time, though youre right about how cheeky and smart it would have been!)
- Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah I followed

But I'm trying to look past that

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”