Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You made my case better by then telling her to protect her masons at all costs.

Thanks for that.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1872, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1823, Alisae wrote:my read on xof was that I really just didn't think Pine drafted her
coming out of retirement to play and out of touch with the meta?
REAAAAAAAALY didn't think Pine was going to draft that so I took my chances and hard softed her as my mason.

She's back on the table that lastest post was somethin else
This is interesting and kinda changes things wrt LLD. But apparently not according to a few posts later.

Ali, do you think LLDscum comes out like that in a bus on xofscum?
Yeah look at xof’s stance on LLD in thread.
That stance really sticks out like a sore thumb.
GTKAS
| here.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

BOOYAA! PAGETOP!
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1762, xofelf wrote:I don't think that LLD is scum, I legitimately don't. Yes she is a force of goddamn nature who will do anything and everything to further her own win condition, but I think she's on our side. Her reactions to everything don't read to me like a caught scumLLD, but a genuinely frustrated and upset LLD who is feeling attacked and with only so much she can actually do to defend herself. I don't know anything about the role she's actually claimed, and it's possible that's a lie, but her behaviour just doesn't have the underlying feel to it when she's lying and manipulating to get one over on you.
this
really feels like scum defending scum
GTKAS
| here.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by chennisden »

LLD pls calm down, Ali is not trying to make the game miserable for you. E wants you to enjoy yourself here.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1876, Alisae wrote:Yeah look at xof’s stance on LLD in thread.
That stance really sticks out like a sore thumb.
The tr on LLD was odd.

I had figured xof was a mason the way you hard defended like you did.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1878, Alisae wrote:
In post 1762, xofelf wrote:I don't think that LLD is scum, I legitimately don't. Yes she is a force of goddamn nature who will do anything and everything to further her own win condition, but I think she's on our side. Her reactions to everything don't read to me like a caught scumLLD, but a genuinely frustrated and upset LLD who is feeling attacked and with only so much she can actually do to defend herself. I don't know anything about the role she's actually claimed, and it's possible that's a lie, but her behaviour just doesn't have the underlying feel to it when she's lying and manipulating to get one over on you.
this
If you think this is xof defending lld then we should lynch xof first imo
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1871, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1864, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What the fuck are you saying Fish.

I was protecting Masons both times. I only talked about thw Xof thing once I was pushed on it. My motices are clear both times.

And also i keep sayibg I wouldn't be pixked because I wasnt. You are corrext if I was picked I would also say this but the logic is sound and yohr logic that "she is trying not to be lynched must be scun" is really stupid. Town are self preservationists as well so
Im saying that you came out the gate swinging at xof and Ali hard defended her multiple times and you kept going at it, and then said you were trying to figure out if xof was a mason without asking which was really obvious, and then you tell her to protect her masons at all cost.

This is not a hard train of thought to follow and im getting tired of the fact that you dont seem able to have an emotionless conversation and are relying very heavily on ate and then claiming that people are stopping you from doing stuff.

Post how you wanna post if its an issue. Push who you wanna push if its an issue. Stop making excuses and being toxic in the thread.
I am telling you my train of thought was the same both times.

And guess what, life and mafia are a game that involves emotions. Do what you want but don't tell me I am being toxic for... Lets see calling your logic stupid? Is that about it?

Fun fact. People got warned earlier this game. Explicitly I was told by the mod I wasn't included in one of them cause I didnt say shit and have continued to not do that. I have spoken my mind and heart and if you wanna play robot mafia thats chill but its not how I play so
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1881, Formerfish wrote:
this
no because that commuter claim isn't town
if you want to give town!LLD something with protection, you give her what mastina claimed, a BP vig.
full commuter isn't useful for town!LLD.
GTKAS
| here.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:11 pm

In post 1879, chennisden wrote:LLD pls calm down, Ali is not trying to make the game miserable for you. E wants you to enjoy yourself here.
Yeah forgive me if I don't have any faith in that.

Also I'm p. Calm as far as things go, so. I'd appreciate not being told to calm down thanks

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:13 pm

In post 1883, Alisae wrote:
this
if you want to give town!LLD something with protection, you give her what mastina claimed, a BP vig.
Yes it fucking is. Its literally kill immunity. What makes you think Jingle chooses what roles are given exactly? They choose the people but not what roles right?

Like ffs Ali the fact is I am town and my role is commuter. It is simple as that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1806, Alisae wrote:
In post 1052, Menalque wrote:I feel like your uncertainty and SR on me makes sense from your point of view. I hadn't fully explained myself and I can see how people could be confused about 1022. I think your behaviour indicates that you have a degree of uncertainty about your read which is normal from town D1 and your interactions with me seem to be from someone trying to get into my head and see where I'm coming from i.e. someone trying to actually sort me. You might end up wrong, but I still think the way you're going through the process is towny.

Ank, on the other hand, has just doubled down and isn't displaying any of the uncertainty I would expect from town, especially someone who apparently got to a SR on me based on my entire play of 3 posts at the time that happened. The degree of certainty from that point is strange to me. It's not necessarily scum, but given limited information at this point in the game it makes me happier with calling Ank scum for now because I don't think others are much scummier

also I actually forgot to do this VOTE: ank

still think chicka is bad but now I think ank's worse
dude
I think ur onto something
.........what?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

wtf Alisae are you drinking the koolaid too?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like Commuter just seems wrong
in the last game, I gave LLD the redirector and considered to give her the Arsonist role because she has the game sense to make really good use of those roles and town!LLD doesn't eat bullets because she's LLD
Giving Lexi a commuter just makes her look more bad so it really doesn't make sense to me

pedit:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1883, Alisae wrote:
this
Yes it fucking is. Its literally kill immunity. What makes you think Jingle chooses what roles are given exactly? They choose the people but not what roles right?

Like ffs Ali the fact is I am town and my role is commuter. It is simple as that.
the game is confirmed to be nonrandom roles jingle said so
GTKAS
| here.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1882, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I am telling you my train of thought was the same both times.

And guess what, life and mafia are a game that involves emotions. Do what you want but don't tell me I am being toxic for... Lets see calling your logic stupid? Is that about it?

Fun fact. People got warned earlier this game. Explicitly I was told by the mod I wasn't included in one of them cause I didnt say shit and have continued to not do that. I have spoken my mind and heart and if you wanna play robot mafia thats chill but its not how I play so
Your train of thought was that the first thing you needed to do was mason hunt xof?

And i dont give a shit what you say to me because i dont have any connection to you, so its not being toxic to me, its the way you have acted almost the entire time you have been posting like you are some kind of victim here when you are the creator of your own situation, this is the bed you made and are now pissy about lying in it.

I dont want you to be a robot, and thats a nice mis rep, what I want from you is the ability to talk about this like a game, which it fucking is. I know we get heated and say some shit, ive been guilty of this myself many times. You however are stuck in 6th gear and are running down the highway towards a thelma and louise sytle ending.

You can take your foot of the gas and we can talk, or you can kick brad pitt out of the car and floor that fucker.

Your choice.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1, Jingle wrote:This game features non random Role Distribution. I chose who would be town power roles (With the exception of the masonry), ostensibly to give town the best chance possible. (I was more concerned about fun. Deal with it.) Scum had their power roles assigned by Pine. The scum team was decided via a draft with Pine.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

Full Commuter sounds amazing for scum!Lexi tho
GTKAS
| here.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1857, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Chickadee
Ali, Ali, talk to me.

What's up?
In post 1855, Alisae wrote:VOTE: DGB
VOTE: xofelf
VOTE: Pink Ball
Also am I to believe you think both xof AND LLD can be scum this game? That's wild.

I don't think either of them are scum, so I'd love if you could help me here. Everything from xof seems rational, and everything from LLD seems genuine. But there is certainly no way they're scum together.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:24 pm

In post 1889, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1882, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I am telling you my train of thought was the same both times.

Your train of thought was that the first thing you needed to do was mason hunt xof?

And i dont give a shit what you say to me because i dont have any connection to you, so its not being toxic to me, its the way you have acted almost the entire time you have been posting like you are some kind of victim here when you are the creator of your own situation, this is the bed you made and are now pissy about lying in it.

I dont want you to be a robot, and thats a nice mis rep, what I want from you is the ability to talk about this like a game, which it fucking is. I know we get heated and say some shit, ive been guilty of this myself many times. You however are stuck in 6th gear and are running down the highway towards a thelma and louise sytle ending.

You can take your foot of the gas and we can talk, or you can kick brad pitt out of the car and floor that fucker.

Your choice.
The fuck is your major malfunction.

Are you trying to intentionally misinterpret me?

In both cases my mindset was to protect masons from being found while still hunting for scum.

In order to do this, when Ali says someone is town with no real reason I need to question it but do so carefully.

So I asked what I did to protect masons from being accidentally lynched while persuing my reads. Then Ali responded and I backed off

600 posts later when asked by Ali about my manipulation of a form in that post I explained my motivations because i was no lomger in a position to hide them. I needed to be upfront.

Then I warned Ali about her post because it qas risky.

If I was really mason hunting I would just do it in my scum qt dude.

Finally threatenibg me will never disuade me. I don't care if you are threatening to lynch me you were already doing that. Either you will or you wont.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:24 pm

In post 1891, Alisae wrote:Full Commuter sounds amazing for scum!Lexi tho
So why does scum!Lexi claim it?

Or do you think scum!Lexi is a moron

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Alright, im done trying to talk to you. You keep doing you, i wish you well in future games and life in general.

VOTE: LLD
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by mastina »

Small confession: I've been skimming about 80% of the pages offline: I haven't read every page, there's many pages that I missed, and the pages that I did read I didn't really put more than the bare minimum into.

I haven't been commenting tho because I've wanted to read in detail all the pages and give commentary on key issues, but the thread creating new content faster than I could respond to it makes the task daunting, so the intimidation factor has kept me from weighing in.

There's only about half a dozen (maybe like eight total) posts which I want to respond to, but I can't remember where they are off the top of my head and would need to read to find them.

In the mean time, tho:
LLD, regardless of her alignment, is a distraction.
Town, scum, doesn't matter. Pine wants us to be focusing attention on her.
Personally: while I recognize that there are reasons for both LLD and GreyIce to be scum, I think that at most one of them would be, and that it's quite probable that both are town in spite of my reasons to find them suspect.

Ditto for LLD/xofelf. I recognize the validity of LLD's case, but while I see the logic, I'm not convinced that it's actually right.

I am quite dead serious about my jjh/Aristophanes scumreads; I am sure AT LEAST one of them is scum, quite possibly both.

There's other players who I should give feedback on, but I wanted to do so on a full readslist wallpost where I explain where I am coming from on all of them.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Lady Lambda Delta
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:29 pm

In post 1895, Formerfish wrote:Alright, im done trying to talk to you. You keep doing you, i wish you well in future games and life in general.

VOTE: LLD
You keep being a condescending ray of sunshine too yeah?

Ride that high horse right into the sunset.

I answered your question with my full thoughts, for the third time, so I dont know what else you want.

Clearly you want me to be someone I am not, or perhaps you just like to tone police people?

That seems to fit tbh. Tone policing language and how people talk fits the condescending shit.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1896, mastina wrote:Small confession: I've been skimming about 80% of the pages offline: I haven't read every page, there's many pages that I missed, and the pages that I did read I didn't really put more than the bare minimum into.

I haven't been commenting tho because I've wanted to read in detail all the pages and give commentary on key issues, but the thread creating new content faster than I could respond to it makes the task daunting, so the intimidation factor has kept me from weighing in.

There's only about half a dozen (maybe like eight total) posts which I want to respond to, but I can't remember where they are off the top of my head and would need to read to find them.

In the mean time, tho:
LLD, regardless of her alignment, is a distraction.
Town, scum, doesn't matter. Pine wants us to be focusing attention on her.
Personally: while I recognize that there are reasons for both LLD and GreyIce to be scum, I think that at most one of them would be, and that it's quite probable that both are town in spite of my reasons to find them suspect.

Ditto for LLD/xofelf. I recognize the validity of LLD's case, but while I see the logic, I'm not convinced that it's actually right.

I am quite dead serious about my jjh/Aristophanes scumreads; I am sure AT LEAST one of them is scum, quite possibly both.

There's other players who I should give feedback on, but I wanted to do so on a full readslist wallpost where I explain where I am coming from on all of them.
I feel so very dirty for being in the same mindset as Mastina.

This never happens.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”