Newbie 1955 - wikihow mafia [game over]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mackenie
Mackenie
Goon
Mackenie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Mackenie »

Cyrus you made a threat of self lynching in the hope of saving yourself, i figured it was baloney and now to see you jump on he second biggest wagon i have no doubt my read is correct.

You put yourself in a corner and you should of alteast waited a bit longer, i didnt think L-1 pressure would be that bad but IMO you cracked.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:32 am

Post by cyrus62 »

Spoiler:
In post 9, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 7, Robbnva wrote:Sup
I don't like that tone.

VOTE: robb
rvs doesnt mean crap
In post 12, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 11, cyrus62 wrote:i so i anit that late. emps and docs on my radar till i have sorted them VOTE: doc rub is null to me untill i see where the game gos
Let the record show I had your scum game figured out in 'i can't remember the name of this game'.

The game has been cancelled btw, we can talk about it.
useing meata again nai
In post 20, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 19, Mackenie wrote:
In post 11, cyrus62 wrote:i so i anit that late. emps and docs on my radar till i have sorted them
Because of previous experiences with them?
pocket
I think this is how he gets his reads, and he is still bitter about a game of ours lol.
discredit
In post 34, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 33, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 31, Mackenie wrote:
In post 23, cyrus62 wrote:Mackenie rvs mode we cast random votes yes but why the 2nd vote on doctor percy why the 2nd vote on me . you two are pinging me but thanks.
I get the rvs, need to get the action underway. I acted hastily in my first post and my intention was to rvs someone without votes. I then noticed my error but figured it was way to soon to start changing votes. Also pointless unless peeps all start jumping on doctor.
very good answer i have to say this comes off as town to me so this is my top town read as of now.
See, you are way different here Cyrus.

Both of you seem very townie right now.
another pocket attempt
In post 36, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 35, emps wrote:cyrus's scum game..

that sounds interesting lol i should check it out wh3n i have more time
Feels like we are already moving on from RVs.

Care to actually add some content?
trying to look as if hes helping town
In post 38, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 37, Kerset wrote:
In post 25, cyrus62 wrote:so as stated doctor and emps are on my radar and yet neither of the tow seem to be worried enough to disprove this however . town doesn't worry as much as scum dose about being lynched since town can still win so even with out doing much their town points are growing.
I feel that cyrus is trying to confuse us on purpose. He doesn't even try to build a sentence.
Tbf, this is how he posts. It isn't indictive of his alignment.

And this is coming from someone who has played with him as both scum and town.
another pocket
In post 42, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 40, emps wrote:huhh?

eekveek confirmed and didnt post?

VOTE: eekveek
Week vote tbh.
trying to look like hes helping town
In post 80, Doctor Drew wrote:If Cyrus would stop tunneling me with bad logic we get somewhere here.
trying to pocket
In post 101, Doctor Drew wrote:Wow....didn't even notice Cyrus is at L-1.

Probably best for someone to unvote him.
makeing me look like hhis partner
In post 116, Doctor Drew wrote:I still think seems town Cyrus to me, I am not gung ho about it though.

Mackenzie, how many games of mafia have you played?

Pre Edit: I consider him the ultimate stream of consciousness player.
In post 122, Doctor Drew wrote:Ok thank you Mackenzie, helps with my read on you.

Kerset, it is generally bad to lynch so quickly, especially on d1. My town read in him only slightly factored into that.

Robb, I feel I just can read his play almost perfect. Maybe I am being too confident in this ability though.
In post 135, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 129, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 128, cyrus62 wrote:btw i honestly think i already know who the two scum are but will not drop names on them till im solid . also at doc am i missing something please tell me how you formed your top town read.
fixd
I know you, you are my top town read, you are way different here then last game.

And I think I know one scum, but letting it breathe a bit more before I vote.
saids this and doesnt state who
In post 139, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 138, cyrus62 wrote:so since im so sure in who is scum i will post my two scum reads when i am lynched because when i flip green then others will be able to trust my reads.
Why not post your scum reads now?

It is shit like this that makes you look scummy.
In post 141, Doctor Drew wrote:Mack is one of mine as well, let's go.

VOTE: Mackenzie
easy vote to make others think hes helping town
In post 150, Doctor Drew wrote:Listen, Cyrus may be hard to grasp sometimes which makes him ripe for mislynch.

But....he does have a knack for picking out scum......when he isn't tunneling me.

His issue is coherently making the case to get other people on board.

Pre Edit: this is the third game we played together. One I was scum he was town, second was vice versa. I can tell his alignment from these games, he is town this game.
In post 182, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 170, Mackenie wrote:
In post 117, Robbnva wrote:Obviously it’s just a quick skim but looking at two town games and one scum game. His play here doesn’t give me the same vibe as the two town games. But there’s probably some bias that I can’t shake. He just seemed more care free in those games. This game seems different. Idk. Hard to explain I guess. Time will tell obviously
Nothing from Doc when Rob posted the above, even though he feels the oppostite.
In post 150, Doctor Drew wrote:
Pre Edit: this is the third game we played together. One I was scum he was town, second was vice versa. I can tell his alignment from these games, he is town this game.
Doc you said you have a handle on Rob's play, care to share your read?
Never played with Robb, this is in regards to Cyrus.

But........UNVOTE:
In post 302, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 301, Robbnva wrote:
In post 299, Mackenie wrote:Thats supposed to say i cant help feeling you are both townies angry at each other.
What has cyrus done that is so towny?

Like on one of my favorite reddit subs, explain it to me like i'm five.
I am starting to buy Cyrus as scum.

I apologize for my lack of activity lately, been busy with some irl stuff and couldn't find time to devote to mafia. Should be back later to address some topics.

But, Robb, what are your other accounts? Curious to see if I ever played a game with you. I had another account before this one as well.
In post 308, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 307, Robbnva wrote:
In post 302, Doctor Drew wrote:But, Robb, what are your other accounts? Curious to see if I ever played a game with you. I had another account before this one as well.
What is your account?

the more notable ones are Jake from State Farm, Beck, and Derpy Hooves.
No shit, I have played a few games with your Jake From State Farm account.

I was FuDuzn in another life.
In post 315, Doctor Drew wrote:Mackenzie, there was a reason for my vote on you and a reason for my unvote.

You not understanding make me want to put my vote back on you(also, nothing serious going on irl, just grown up bullshit lol).

I will stake my claim at LEAST one of Mack and Cyrus is scum.....leaning them not a team though.

Be back later.
In post 318, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 316, Mackenie wrote:As usual vague answers. You want to void me because i dont underatand something? Maybe explain...
In due time.

Gotta not focus my attention on you and Cyrus so much and look at the other noobs(term of affection).

I will let you enjoy that vaguness for a bit.
In post 322, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 320, emps wrote:although the whole calling himself town throws me off a bit tbh
Why?
In post 325, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 323, emps wrote:idk calling urself town and insisting uve done nothing scummy is just kinda weird and idk how to read it
This is the game.

Everyone, regardless of alignment, is gonna say they are town and are not scummy.

NAI, I don't like how you are hedging your bets.
In post 326, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh, and to those who don't know.

NAI = Non Alignment Indicative

Basically, what they are saying doesn't give any scum or town tell.
In post 330, Doctor Drew wrote:Ftr, and somewhat for the sake of nostalgia.

Rob and I as a scum team(FuDuzn and Jake).

Compare and contrast folks.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=30021
In post 331, Doctor Drew wrote:And you better thank me for the effort to dig that game back up.
In post 341, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 339, Robbnva wrote:I really don’t like how doc is behaving towards me. He has been vacant yet somehow comes in and is definitely trying to pocket me.
Not pocketing, but I got derailed a bit because I remembered really enjoying playing with you as Jake.....should have kept it until after the game.

I know how cagey I have been, did some hiking and was having some beers at the bar. Back home now, and if you afford me a few minutes, will explain the whole Mackenzie thing.
In post 342, Doctor Drew wrote:Ok, I will pull a bit of mean culpa and say I am taking backnmy scum read on Mackenzie after looking through a few posts.

I voted Mack with Cyrus to see how both would react, no intention of keeping my vote there. Cyrus came off very scummy, even though I was really starting to town read him there. But, Mackenzies read progression was really looking like a townie trying to piece things together......so when I woke up the next morning.....unvote.

I started to not like Mackenzies not really understanding of what I was doing and using it as a scum tell towards me, which I kind of got caught up in a bit of omgus and thinking they are using my vagueness and wishy washiness as a way to get a mislynch....... Mackenzie must be scum.

They are not.

Mackenzie is solidly town in the way they handled everything, Cyrus is prob scum, Robb could go either way, emps really is rubbing me the wrong way, slight lean scum for him......I need to kick the tires on kerset...... really piggy backing on the hate for me, could be protecting Cyrus.

So with that VOTE: cyrus
In post 345, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 343, emps wrote:"really rubbing me the wrong way"

"slight scumlean"

im sorry what
You speak English right?
In post 347, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 346, emps wrote:
In post 345, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 343, emps wrote:"really rubbing me the wrong way"

"slight scumlean"

im sorry what
You speak English right?
do you?

if im "really rubbing you the wrong way" shouldnt i be more than, i dunno, a slight scumlean?
You haven't really provided much proactive content(pot meet kettle I know) to make me get a solid read on you, so yes a slight scum lean.

Rubbing me the the wrong way doesn't mean conf scum.
In post 348, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 344, Robbnva wrote:Im laughing so much right now
Care to elaborate, or are you taking a few customer service calls.
In post 356, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 354, emps wrote:no, what im saying is, how does "really rubbing me the wrong way" translate to "slight scumlean"

im saying that shouldnt it be like at least a stronk scumlean?
If I was dead set on you as scum I would be voting you.

Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp?
if you read this your see he comes off bad .
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:33 am

Post by cyrus62 »

Spoiler:
In post 425, Mackenie wrote:Cyrus you made a threat of self lynching in the hope of saving yourself, i figured it was baloney and now to see you jump on he second biggest wagon i have no doubt my read is correct.

You put yourself in a corner and you should of alteast waited a bit longer, i didnt think L-1 pressure would be that bad but IMO you cracked.
mack your defence on doctor makes you look bad. yes i voted doc.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 424, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: docter for pocketing and being opptermastic .
Question. Doctor isn’t the only one pocketing. He’s not the only one opportunistic. Do you scum read the others also?

I mean your threat to hammer doc was opportunistic and you were sort of pocketing doc. So I’m just curious where your mind is at in that regard.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Robbnva »

Mac has been opportunistic twice
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:44 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 429, Robbnva wrote:Mac has been opportunistic twice
i cant make my self look good at this point yet . i will say my top scum reads are now doctor and mack.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Cyrus, literally nothing you are doing right now helps town. Self hammering is only the icing on the cake.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:51 am

Post by cyrus62 »

scum buddies are doctor and mack
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:55 am

Post by cyrus62 »

you will see when nither die tonight so to whoever else lynch me and lets get this over with.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Kerset »

Cyrus you said that you don't mind about being lynched and even desire this. Why would you try to jump on doc wagon? Did Rob magically appeared non suspicious to you? Maybe your vote on Rob was huge bluff that you setup for 10 pages? You are past all belief at this point.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Kerset »

Anyway the fact that Claimnow didn't say anything for 1 day and 9 hours is pissing me off. We will most likely end this day without input of 3 players.
Mackenie
Mackenie
Goon
Mackenie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Mackenie »

Regardless of how it looks my vote on Cyrus was firmly down to my read, yes i qouted old losts but that vote stuff had been pingin around my head for ages. I would of made the same vote if he had none.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:26 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 434, Kerset wrote:Cyrus you said that you don't mind about being lynched and even desire this. Why would you try to jump on doc wagon? Did Rob magically appeared non suspicious to you? Maybe your vote on Rob was huge bluff that you setup for 10 pages? You are past all belief at this point.
i know this however as i stated . i voted rob to show him i wasnt scare to do so . i voted emps to presure him . i voted mack becuse he was a scum read . i am voteing doc becuse he is now my top scum read.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:31 am

Post by cyrus62 »

and no i dont care if im lynched . the odds are in my favor to win. 7 town 2 scum do the math.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:34 am

Post by cyrus62 »

as of now my last town reads are every one but rob is con town but doc and mack are scum.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Skygazer »

Please note that a
votecount
has been edited into

emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by emps »

UNVOTE:

thanks for making it easy for us and scum claiming cyrus...
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"making friends is dangerous emps. always be on guard." -the worst
"Children are sticky." -MaryJoLisa
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by emps »

who gives intent to self hammer lmao
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by emps »

In post 126, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: emps [/vote ]im just going to vote him till i have better scum reads. basically i fail to see how my top town read just doesn't post as much im used to.
In post 142, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 141, Doctor Drew wrote:Mack is one of mine as well, let's go.

VOTE: Mackenzie
i suck at making cases maybe you can do one VOTE: Mack
In post 295, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 294, Robbnva wrote:your vote on mack is just a lazy vote to park it somewhere. You don't seriously think mack is scum. You aren't doing anything with it. You aren't pushing his lynch. you probably think that if you park your vote on him and everyone town reads mack, people will think "scum would never do that" when in fact scum would absolutely do that. Town would be trying to find scum and get them lynched, which you aren't doing.

the biggest wagon is Doc and you can't really join that one at this point. There isn't a viable counter wagon and you don't want to seem to want to push one. You seem ok with him being lynched despite him being your town read.

In post 292, cyrus62 wrote:and yes im going to thow this out there i still think doc could be scum as i said emps is my top town read . i am gowing less sure of mack and more sue oof rob and looking back at doc. and yes this is how he playd almost to a t when he was scum with me.
when i said this i ment rob but also stateing why i feel unsure of mack but i honestly think you are scum and so far the way your tunneling me proves my point . so when i flip town i took a scum down with me aka you. not that any one will vote with me at this point VOTE: roband im "omg" which is why i didnt want to vote you. but i have my case now
In post 408, cyrus62 wrote:fyi will self hammer soon as i said its been a blast so good luck town i am trusting you to read these reports and know who your playing
In post 424, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: docter for pocketing and being opptermastic .
I skimmed cyrus's iso and its... something
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by emps »

In post 413, cyrus62 wrote:rob your scum this game and i know it and so will the others based on your reads . you refuse to help the game and hoping for mis lychees . my whole play with doc was me trying to get others
off the wagon.
In post 439, cyrus62 wrote:as of now my last town reads are every one but rob is con town but doc and mack are scum.
"robs scum and doc is town"

"wait nvm switch it around
ClaimNow
ClaimNow
Goon
ClaimNow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by ClaimNow »

Okay, I've got through some of the game and will post some of my thoughts so far. Sorry, I haven't had time to go through the whole game yet, but school has been a bitch to me so far.
ClaimNow
ClaimNow
Goon
ClaimNow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by ClaimNow »

In post 85, ClaimNow wrote:
In post 11, cyrus62 wrote:i so i anit that late. emps and docs on my radar till i have sorted them VOTE: doc rub is null to me untill i see where the game gos
Why are they on your radar?
ClaimNow
ClaimNow
Goon
ClaimNow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by ClaimNow »

In post 23, cyrus62 wrote:Mackenie rvs mode we cast random votes yes but why the 2nd vote on doctor percy why the 2nd vote on me . you two are pinging me but thanks.
Why do you care so much? It's just RVS.[/quote]
ClaimNow
ClaimNow
Goon
ClaimNow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by ClaimNow »

In post 25, cyrus62 wrote:so as stated doctor and emps are on my radar and yet neither of the tow seem to be worried enough to disprove this however . town doesn't worry as much as scum dose about being lynched since town can still win so even with out doing much their town points are growing.

edit we all have realy life yet only scum use this excuse.
Why do you think they are both town? Also, scum aren't the only one who use that excuse. Everybody does it when they're truly busy.[/quote]
ClaimNow
ClaimNow
Goon
ClaimNow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by ClaimNow »

In post 31, Mackenie wrote:
I get the rvs, need to get the action underway. I acted hastily in my first post and my intention was to rvs someone without votes. I then noticed my error but figured it was way to soon to start changing votes. Also pointless unless peeps all start jumping on doctor.
This feels like an excuse because there's nothing wrong with having 2 votes on someone during RVS. He seems to be just going along with what cyrus said.[/quote]

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”