Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 1195, Rick Dalton wrote:Damn, now this is what I like...

All y’all vs me.

You guys will win because you’ll have the scum advantage

And I’ve looked at Cliff.
I’ve been here kinda.
Good. Now tell me what you see. Spare me no details.
I AM THE LAW!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:49 am

Post by profii »

I was going to go through the rest of the ISOs but nothing is really standing out so i can't be bothered.
I have another plan for the weekend to try and find something that stands out so that's ok.

I feel like I get reads when some drama kicks off and nothing major is really standing out, there are little spats but it's not really leading to anything

so I'll apply some logic and see if anyone stands out probably tomorrow evening. (subject to checking when the deadline is... ha)
YOUAREGREAT
YOUAREGREAT
Townie
YOUAREGREAT
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:58 am

Post by YOUAREGREAT »

In post 1196, davesaz wrote:
In post 1186, YOUAREGREAT wrote:
In post 1065, davesaz wrote:
In post 1062, Cliff Booth wrote:A few votes have been made on others with reasoning that could easily also be applied to me. That makes me think that maybe people think I'm something that I'm not?
Ooh, let me guess. People think you're town but you're not?
VOTE: Cliff Booth

BTW that's not just a joke vote. I happen to agree that the reasoning [not scumhunting] applies to you. Prove me wrong.
man i really don't like this post

i liked cliff's #750 toward judge jospeh dredd. it seemed earnest and unusually forward for scum to post. the only thing i dislike from his ISO is him jumping on the elements wagon when it was convenient for him to do so. i can't really get behind the wagon on him.

i would vote in tchill or dave or possiby billypilgrim right now, but i need to do some iso'ing
Have we played before? I kinda doubt it.
Have you been reading all of my posts, and understanding all of the meaning?
i doubt that i have. but are you implying that it would be impossible for me to scumread you if i haven't played with you before? is there some secret special meta i should be aware of that would clear you as town?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

I'm saying that there is a reason that the people who play with me frequently aren't very worried about me being scum, yes.
There is a valid concern that most of the slots I'm talking about are falling into the "not scumhunting" category.
It's true that some of the slots in that category have to be town, because the category is waaaay too big right now.
During the work week, this is what I have time to look at. Plus the average slot usefulness for this game is a bit under what I'm used to, so I'm trying to light a fire under some of them. With less success than I'd like unfortunately.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1203, davesaz wrote:I'm saying that there is a reason that the people who play with me frequently aren't very worried about me being scum, yes.
There is a valid concern that most of the slots I'm talking about are falling into the "not scumhunting" category.
It's true that some of the slots in that category have to be town, because the category is waaaay too big right now.
During the work week, this is what I have time to look at. Plus the average slot usefulness for this game is a bit under what I'm used to, so I'm trying to light a fire under some of them. With less success than I'd like unfortunately.
I'm used to smaller games where I'd probably suggest a slow game like this suggests scum dont mind where our focus is

But seeing as the wagons aren't really getting too serious I am not sure that's a valid logic here
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by davesaz »

What do you think of the way the game is reacting when wagons get to the 5-6 level?
Can town do anything to help scum's reaction to wagons stand out more?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 1148, Hopkirk wrote:There's also reasons to push Cliff here. He's dodging my questions.
huh
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 1151, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1112, Cliff Booth wrote:There's at least 2 opportunistic scum on my wagon btw. And @jjd no I'm not going to iso myself. In fact I already said I was waiting a bit to scumhunt. Why would I go look to my iso to suggest I've been doing it?

So what makes you think scum is on your wagon. Is it that there voting for you or did you already scum read those players.

If you think two scum are on your wagon, who are they and why?
um have you read any of my other posts?
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 1186, YOUAREGREAT wrote:i liked cliff's #750 toward judge jospeh dredd. it seemed earnest and unusually forward for scum to post. the only thing i dislike from his ISO is him jumping on the elements wagon when it was convenient for him to do so. i can't really get behind the wagon on him.
wasn't I the first person to vote for elements? even if I wasn't I've been critical of him more than I've been of anyone else. Well for reasons I am posting openly anyway
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 1199, davesaz wrote:@Cliff -- I want you to actually play. Votes have multiple purposes.
If it's alongside the theme alt gimmick, that's fine, but do something. Acting like you don't need to take up the actual issues in the game is going to draw votes.
I'm considering this. I would really rather unleash my godlike scumhunting power after we lynch Elements the goon first
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: cliff booth

Just checking in. Carca pointed out that not all players that flake have do so maliciously. Just assume I'm in that group. I'm pretty much just cutting my bullshit d1 out. Yall know how I progress in games lol. See yall D2.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

tchili so silly
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1208, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 1186, YOUAREGREAT wrote:i liked cliff's #750 toward judge jospeh dredd. it seemed earnest and unusually forward for scum to post. the only thing i dislike from his ISO is him jumping on the elements wagon when it was convenient for him to do so. i can't really get behind the wagon on him.
wasn't I the first person to vote for elements? even if I wasn't I've been critical of him more than I've been of anyone else. Well for reasons I am posting openly anyway
I don't think I've seen you post much about the why for elements. Care to make it a bit more clear?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1210, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: cliff booth

Just checking in. Carca pointed out that not all players that flake have do so maliciously. Just assume I'm in that group. I'm pretty much just cutting my bullshit d1 out. Yall know how I progress in games lol. See yall D2.
Not a real fan here. I kinda liked where you were going with scumreads and this feels too convenient.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to chuck tchill on my scum list for post 1210. I'm starting to think cliff is town judging how the wagon is forming on him. It's like everyone jumped on something surface level scummy because they have been starved of obvious scum.

Don't see any real merit in the cliff wagon either.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1187, YOUAREGREAT wrote:is there a case on elements being scum that i missed?
+1
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1189, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 1095, Rick Dalton wrote:Guys, that’s my stunt double. I need him, or else I’d have to do my own stunts. I’m an alcoholic, how am I supposed to that drunk?
Sorry, but I think it's time to drop the gimmick and play Mafia. Prove to me that he has done some kind of scum hunting and I will let him be. I feel like his posts are mostly hollow though, so I don't see why you can't drop him and hire a double stunt that actually can do the work for you,
Ohohoho someone learned something from their last wagon huh? :P
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 1212, davesaz wrote:
In post 1208, Cliff Booth wrote:
I don't think I've seen you post much about the why for elements. Care to make it a bit more clear?
Well I've made a vow to myself to only scumhunt on day 2, maybe even day 3 if elements is alive tomorrow, so I don't really want to disclose my reasoning right now. However I guess I can make a one post exception for the person that needs to eat rope today.

Here are examples.

In post 10, Elements wrote:Other then self-voting - a ridiculous thing to do in almost any scenario - the first vote made by someone is almost never a talking point.
In post 984, Elements wrote:VOTE: elements
Look! a wagon is beginning to form! and it's on an active player! Quick join it so it has some significance!
After making a ton of posts that really made zero impact on the game he posts
In post 512, Elements wrote:
In post 502, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 421, Elements wrote:Sharon, JJD, roster
Pls talk about these
Sharron and roster for lack of activity
JJD because I didn't like his entrance
This blatant example of looking for LHF to lynch. His readslist in was also quite awkward and I see no reason why I was the first thing he considered to be town, let alone over players like dave, YAG, or JJD.

In post 546, Elements wrote:
In post 543, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 516, Carcalilly wrote:pffft elements I might be starting to agree with you on the jjd thing for a different reason
Stay focused. A reputable Judge like myself would NEVER break the LAW. I ENFORCE the law. I AM THE LAW.
I'm agreeing with whomever said JJD is hiding behind his gimmick to not play the game
Why doesn't this apply to me or Rick? We were townbinned for seemingly no reason. He also shaded JJD a lot. Also shaded rick a bit after calling him town.

After saying that I am town and then never mentioning me again I am suddenly scum to him when the LHF roster wagon clearly has no promise (see ) , and once I advocate for his lynch. He didn't seem to mind me doing what he originally scumread JJD for, until I actually pushed a lynch on him. I would argue that I'm the 2nd best LHF option in the game as of

In post 1170, Elements wrote:
In post 1169, Rick Dalton wrote:I think we should 1v1.
I think that's a bad idea given we're both town
still weird given his past views

His extremely high posts with basically 0 game progressing content outside of the occasional post that feels more like "trying to look like game progression" also doesn't sit right with me.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1210, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: cliff booth

I will let you off
just this once
because I doubt I could push a wagon on you and my read isn't that solid anyway.

But I'm going to take that as a promise, I won't hold back D2!
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1214, Garmr wrote:I'm going to chuck tchill on my scum list for post 1210. I'm starting to think cliff is town judging how the wagon is forming on him. It's like everyone jumped on something surface level scummy because they have been starved of obvious scum.

Don't see any real merit in the cliff wagon either.
ok this is really good insight despite me disagreeing with you slightly
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

errrrgh something is urging me towards the pro-element campaign in this whole debate

it's past midnight but I can try to explain I guess
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1139, Hectic wrote:162 posts??? What is wrong with you, Carcalilly?

Catchup momentarily paused.

Kekkeekek
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:12 pm

@Garmr: You do realize this a 21 players setup. Right? And you do realize there can only be like 6 scum max (and that's assuming multi-ball which we have no reason to). Correct? And you do realize that even if that's the case it is fairly unfeasible 4 if them are on Booth right now. Yes?

What I'm trying to say is at least half of the current voters on Booth are town (and that's being way too conservative tbh, as I think only 1-2 scums would be on him at this stage if he is indeed town). This means there's plenty of reason for TOWN to be suspicious of the slot, and you should at least wait for him to give any kind of AI reaction to it before you jump to his aid.

P-edit: About fucking town.

UNVOTE:

1217 is slightly AI and shows some work has been done. It's not "shrugging off" the wagon. It is critically looking at a slot with the aim of analyzing it (tbh, I almost skipped the rest of it when I saw the opening paragraph. I am glad I didn't though because the rest of it is good stuff.)

@Elements: You need to address 1217 my man. There seems to be some serious contradictions/flip flopping in your stances on many slots. Care to explain?
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:14 pm

In post 1220, Carcalilly wrote:errrrgh something is urging me towards the pro-element campaign in this whole debate
Dame here. I just want Elements to define the "elements" on which he bases his reads though before I commit to it.
I AM THE LAW!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by davesaz »

What does pro-element mean?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”