Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Hoptic »

In post 1497, Vorkuta wrote:Does tris claim here...
Lemme think about this
Definitely should.

-Hectic
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Hoptic »

By the way, I'd like to claim
Town Prodger

I know it's slightly pre-emptive, and I apologise if I've needlessly outed myself here, but I was really feeling the pressure mount on me.
Like I've noticed the likes of Aa and Ben giving me dirty glances for quite a while now.

Wow, feels great to get that off my chest.

-Hectic
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Unstuck in Time »

In post 1497, Vorkuta wrote:Does tris claim here...
Lemme think about this
Tris said she wasn't gonna be back before deadline. Not sure whether she meant the old one or new one, but this is sort of idle talk until she gets back. And now we have 24 hours until real deadline, so if people want a claim before a hammer, then there's no point in lynching here. I feel like RCE got better recently, so no real interest in voting there.

I'm down to vote Tris obviously, but my primary candidate is Ben and he's at least potentially available to defend himself. So some pressure there may help sort at a minimum.

VOTE: Ben

BP
Hydra of TemporalLich and Billy Pilgrim
Beta Sapphire
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Beta Sapphire »

In post 1474, Unstuck in Time wrote:Gross, 40 minutes from deadline and the most substance in the past day was a page and a half log pissing match between Plat Phoe and Vork. Fun.

My other head is basically fine with any of the three options. I don't want to vote Plat Phoe right now. I think when he's given content it's been decent. Please more content less measuring dick sizes.

I think RCE got slightly better over the past two days so at this point, Tris is sticking out as the best Lynch option. I'd still be down to Lynch Ben, but that clearly isn't going anywhere.

VOTE: Tris

BP
Bad post

-M
Beta Sapphire
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Beta Sapphire »

I don’t like how the flip to tris has happened but I also don’t wanna catch up. We ought to do RCE. Tris feels like a late day scum counterwagon on a slot who’s a very viable mislynch (I was SRing her early play this game but she got better). She could be scum, but situational factors make RCE the far superior choice atm

So help me god if anyone quicklynches tris while we still have 20 hrs left and plenty of appetite for RCE I will take the person responsible tomorrow and pursue them until they see rope. There’s no good town reason to quicklynch tris here when we should talk abut the way things moved from RCE to her

-M
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:27 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 968, Beta Sapphire wrote:About RCE, I think RCE is usually quicker to townblock than this when he’s town

Skimming his iso, I don’t see that many stated townreads

He has a decent number of posts, but he’s not really throwing out quick stances on people
Ofhrz's sole point for me as scum. Menalque has none but wants to run me up at deadline so I don't get the chance to rebuttal.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Beta

The wagon we really needed.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1499, Hoptic wrote:
In post 976, RCEnigma wrote:Umm I'll say Gamma is the only one I'm super confident on, think they're spewed no matter what.

And to also answer Norwegian, I don't think Norwegian can be with any of (PP, Gamma, Faux PP, Menalque). Based on the mindset that he thinks he would have strongarmed his partners over scum roles. 100% not a stance a newbie takes with those players in a pt.
Huh?
Norwegian is capable of lying in this thread though? Bad read.
In post 528, RCEnigma wrote:IM MIXING MY GAMES AHHHHHHH.

Baezu <3<3
Interesting. If this is genuine, it's likely he's the same alignment in both since it's a lot harder to mix them up otherwise.
No idea what the other game is and I know we shouldn't talk about it if it's ongoing.

Eh, so turns out reading RCEngima is hard. I'll let Hop explain why he scumreads him.

Though, here's some other posts I found were scummy but aren't really sure about:
In post 847, RCEnigma wrote:Vork you've played enough games to know that scum let's this wagon reach deadline or L-1 whichever comes first. Faux PP claims and someone goes "shit let's get this guy instead." (Probably a lurker) then we come back day 2 with the shocked Pikachu look.

But now I'm kind of curious. VOTE: Platinum
Only gives reasons for why voting PP is a bad idea, does it anyway.
In post 1329, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1326, Platinum Phoenix wrote:also - i think, looking back, what happened was that town decided to wagon my slot for its general unreadability

and as soon as that was fixed scum (tris and RCE) have been trying to re-apply pressure

given that this slot is now mostly solo-me and, well, im chennis, this slot should not be hard to read anymore
Initially, I'd agree with this. I mostly got on because you were an awkward slot and there was a meaningful wagon to be had.

I have you the openings to engage with me in a way that showed to me you're town and instead you turned around and shaded me the entire day. You had a decent interaction with Norwegian I kind of liked your reasoning on your read there but in isolation it's not enough to not not win my vote when you're calling me scum for trying to get you to towntell. Instead of going "Cmon guys I'm towntelling."

VOTE: Plat
The reasoning just feels slightly off.

I'll stop here, don't really know where I'm going with this. My lynch preference is Tris>>RCEnigma>???

Plat's town now.

-Hectic
- Everyone is capable of lying in this thread I don't know what you're getting at.

- We won't talk about it.

- Is exactly what happened but doesn't make Play town or Scum. It's just how day 1 lynches generally go. I threw my vote down for his response and to see where the game went with an actual wagon present.

- Ok?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tris seems more scummy than RCE in my opinion.
Not sure why so many scumread RCE, his scumhunting attitude feels like a townie mindset to me. I also agree Beta Sapphire might be scum, but i'm also perfectly fine voting Tris so i might just keep my vote as is right now.
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:25 am

In post 1503, Beta Sapphire wrote:
In post 1474, Unstuck in Time wrote:Gross, 40 minutes from deadline and the most substance in the past day was a page and a half log pissing match between Plat Phoe and Vork. Fun.

My other head is basically fine with any of the three options. I don't want to vote Plat Phoe right now. I think when he's given content it's been decent. Please more content less measuring dick sizes.

I think RCE got slightly better over the past two days so at this point, Tris is sticking out as the best Lynch option. I'd still be down to Lynch Ben, but that clearly isn't going anywhere.

BP
Bad post

-M
@Beta. Mena are we gonna do the same thing we did in that newbie where we scumread each other while you're in a 1v1 with someone else when we're both town?

What was so bad about that post? I flagged Ben then Tris then RCE and said I felt that Plat was leaning town. You feel like me getting the deadline wrong was bad, because apparently I wasn't the only one that made that mistake.

BP
Beta Sapphire
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Beta Sapphire »

I mean I’d rather we townread each other and just lynch scum?

But I don’t give a shit about the deadline thing really, it’s the second para I didn’t like. I don’t like you being so okay about any of three, that seems scummy. Like, if we’re heading towards a lynch you don’t like the fight it. That’s a very fence sitty post

Idk why you’re being so concerned with my read on you when I’m not even pushing you? That also pings me as insecure scum.

I felt like you were softing onto tris while leaving the option to switch back to RCE if it looks inevitable

-M
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:58 am

In post 1509, Beta Sapphire wrote:I mean I’d rather we townread each other and just lynch scum?

But I don’t give a shit about the deadline thing really, it’s the second para I didn’t like. I don’t like you being so okay about any of three, that seems scummy. Like, if we’re heading towards a lynch you don’t like the fight it. That’s a very fence sitty post

Idk why you’re being so concerned with my read on you when I’m not even pushing you? That also pings me as insecure scum.

I felt like you were softing onto tris while leaving the option to switch back to RCE if it looks inevitable

-M
I mostly try and townhunt. So those three are outside my townreads and I was ok lynching any of the three. I wouldn't have been good with a Lynch on a number of people, including yourself, but you didn't seem like an option. I made it clear that I didn't want to Lynch Plat Phoe and that my slot wouldn't be voting there. Yeah my other head was, but I tried to make it clear we weren't voting there. We agreed on Tris and RCE and wanted Ben. So I don't think I was being as fence sitty as you're suggesting here. If you're reading the head disagreement as fence-sitting then that's a bit more understandable.

Was the fact that I was comfortable with either RCE or Tris completely unbelievable? We're either of those slots screaming town to you?

I wanted you to focus on me and explain that because what I find easiest to read are people's cases against me. Because I know what I do during a game, I know when I make decisions that are questionable, so I feel like it gives me a better base to assess motives. So I try and engage when people are expressing reads about me without explaining.

BP
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Platinum Phoenix »

In post 1469, Gamma Emerald wrote:If you don't see Elements returning soon pls rep in with your main
I do still exist, it's just not in my best interests to post in my day 1 style when everything I said was getting ripped apart by a large proportion of high activity players, who were all treating me as irredeemable scum. I have no doubt that if I hadn't stopped, we'd have been lynched by now.
- Phoenix
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:16 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1501, Hoptic wrote:By the way, I'd like to claim
Town Prodger

I know it's slightly pre-emptive, and I apologise if I've needlessly outed myself here, but I was really feeling the pressure mount on me.
Like I've noticed the likes of Aa and Ben giving me dirty glances for quite a while now.

Wow, feels great to get that off my chest.

-Hectic
Haven't looked your way since we first started that I can recall.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Here’s an idea. We kill all of the warring alpha’s, negative nancy’s, boring wallflowers and too-serious sam’s until all that’s left are the cool dudes like Hectic and PenguinPower. :cool:
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1513, NorwegianboyEE wrote:cool dudes like Hectic and
PenguinPower
FTFY
also which one am I

papa smart
answer my RCE inquisition directed specifically towards you k thnx
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Oh.

I don't think RCE is always controlling as town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Baezu »

Votecount 1.08With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

tris (4) ~
, , ,
Platinum Phoenix (3) ~
, ,
benhalkum (2) ~
, ,
Beta Sapphire (1) ~

RCEnigma (1) ~

Vorkuta (1) ~

Not Voting (1) ~

Mod Notes
tris V/LA 9/12-9/15, PenguinPower V/LA until 9/14, please double check the votecount because I think my computer may have messed it up

The day will end in (expired on 2019-09-14 07:03:00)
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:14 am

Post by benhalkum »

UNVOTE:

V/LA until Monday the 16th in case I can't get online this weekend.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Platinum Phoenix »

why voting tris?
Beta Sapphire
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Beta Sapphire »

RCE is intensely scummy but unless we get votes on him asap we’re gonna vote tris to avoid no lynch

Can’t go into all the reasons rn, but the two main things are (1) he’s done
very
little. I don’t think based on my other games with him that it would be unfair to expect town!RCE to have done more. (2) the main thing he’s been doing is trying to actively create a townbloc, which I think is scummy. Scum has a vested interest in creating a townbloc they can insert themselves into. I think town is much happier to let a potential townbloc emerge organically.

Pls make the right choice while I’m sleeping and get votes on RCE. If you’re town then think about how the tris wagon cane up right as RCE was becoming a serious contender for the D1 lynch. Look at tris and see that she is much more likely to be town mislynch bait being used to save a scum than just actual scum herself
Beta Sapphire
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Beta Sapphire »

In post 1519, Beta Sapphire wrote:RCE is intensely scummy but unless we get votes on him asap we’re gonna vote tris to avoid no lynch

Can’t go into all the reasons rn, but the two main things are (1) he’s done
very
little. I don’t think based on my other games with him that it would be unfair to expect town!RCE to have done more. (2) the main thing he’s been doing is trying to actively create a townbloc, which I think is scummy. Scum has a vested interest in creating a townbloc they can insert themselves into. I think town is much happier to let a potential townbloc emerge organically.

Pls make the right choice while I’m sleeping and get votes on RCE. If you’re town then think about how the tris wagon cane up right as RCE was becoming a serious contender for the D1 lynch. Look at tris and see that she is much more likely to be town mislynch bait being used to save a scum than just actual scum herself
-M
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by NaCl »

Can we please lynch Ben, though? Like seriously, he hasn't done anything other than hop onto easy bandwagons.

I'm kind of willing to compromise and lynch anyone at this point, as we're running out of time, but really, Ben is the vote we need.

If there's not any real change in a couple hours I guess I'll go vote Tris and go to bed.
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:41 pm

It doesn't look like there's any will to Lynch anywhere. My preference is Ben>Tris>rce. It doesn't look like Ben is gonna happen and it doesn't look like RCE is gonna happen. I'm V/LA tomorrow so I'm gonna park on Tris for the next 16 hours. If Ben will go I hope TL can be back on and move the vote, but Tris is my second choice. That slot didn't do much as far as game solving.

BP
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I'm insanely tired right now, and I'm not sure why fake!PP's wagon collapsed, but I see no reason to be elsewhere.

I will be here in the morning at deadline and will hammer something to prevent a no lynch but not moving before then.
<(") | (")>
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Hoptic »

I'm kind of half-dead right now, but can we please lynch PenguinPower already? No idea why that wagon never formed honestly.

Like he's been very towny all game... almost
too
towny.
Has anyone else noticed how there haven't been many reasons to suspect him this game?
Well, I have, and this makes me very suspicious that he's a mafia who's just decided to do towny things this game to make everyone think he's town.
But actually he's mafia.

I think he's fooled most people in this game, but I see right through him like a rolecop on a doctor.

Anyone else up for this?

-Hectic

Return to “Completed Open Games”