TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:02 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Well. . . any response to the item would depend on what the item is, and since no one's said what it is yet. . . what kind of response are you looking for?

Anyway,
Vote Y.

The three most plausible scums left are me, Y, and hasdfgas, and, well, I know its not me. Y didn't really seem interested in the eldarad wagon, tried to derail it by going after yosarian.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Mizzy »

Well for heaven's sake, I'd expect someone to ask me what it was.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

Traditionally Alpha, in wolf pack terms, means "Top of the chain", which suggests a godfather type role. Int he other werewolf game I was in, werewolves had no distinctions except that the alpha sent in the kill; and if he died the beta took over, to the delta, etc.

I wanted Mizzy to confirm that what I received was from her; I got a chain letter which had her name on it and had come from Yosarian2 before her.

At first I was suspicious of Mizzy for sending it to me because there is one part of hte letter which refers to 'if etiher mizzy or yos dies' and comes up town I should think the other is town, but Cow's immediate response of Yos's being top target (and being correct) about it makes him more suspicious to me.

Y is still the most suspicious of the players to me but I would need to make sure my suspiciouns are well founded enough to fit the game.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

BTW:
The chain letter has been sent from player to player; it doesn't mean that Mizzy was the original 'inventor' of it.

I don't know who sent it out first but they sent it to yos -> Mizzy -> me.

That means Yos thinks Mizzy was town, if that matters.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:00 am

We knew yos thought mizzy was town, he said so fairly explicitly. So that doesn't necessarily clear mizzy, but I still think y or hasdfgas are better lynches.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Mizzy »

Now you know why I was so certain Yos was town...that letter. I sent it to Skruffs because I was pretty sure one of either he or I would die, probably him, mostly because of how obvtown he looked, but also because of how good a scumhunter he usually is. I sent it to Skruffs specifically because I think he's town.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Ether »

Day 5, Votecount 1 wrote:1 Y (TheSweatpantsNinja)

5 Unvote (hasdgfas, Mizzy, Skruffs, Tiger Twins, Y)

6 alive; 4 to lynch.
Last edited by Ether on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Tiger Twins
Tiger Twins
Townie
Tiger Twins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 am

Post by Tiger Twins »

Cool, 'my' letter has gotten around.

Zindy received it night 1 and sent it to Yosarian2 night 2.

I can prove this because I know that the first paragraph has 5 sentences and talks about Capricious. Unless the letter has somehow been altered.

I didn't ask Mizzy about the item since I am pressed for time and skimming.
TSPN wrote:The three most plausible scums left are me, Y, and hasdfgas, and, well, I know its not me. Y didn't really seem interested in the eldarad wagon, tried to derail it by going after yosarian.
I agree with this, except I have no such confidence about TSPN being town as of yet.

Expect me to reread in a week when I am done with the majority of vacationing, maybe sooner.

My first instinct is that hasdgfas was bus-ing eldarad, from the timing of his vote. Also that andy was scum. However, I will re-read to determine how likely to be accurate my thoughts are.

~Guardian
Friendly, Furry, and Ferocious!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

When would you have asked Mizzy about the item?
Tiger Twins
Tiger Twins
Townie
Tiger Twins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:14 am

Post by Tiger Twins »

Skruffs wrote:When would you have asked Mizzy about the item?
post 1222

~Guardian
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 am

Post by hasdgfas »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:The three most plausible scums left are me, Y, and hasdfgas, and, well, I know its not me. Y didn't really seem interested in the eldarad wagon, tried to derail it by going after yosarian.
Skruffs seemed to be attacking yosarian quite a bit as well, which I found a bit odd. I know people find him to be somewhat cleared, but that really made me suspicious.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by Y »

TT, can you confirm being targeted with wolfsbane? Remember that eldarad used the item to confuse us (Or lied about it), there's always the possibility of him not being the first (Scum can day-talk, IIRC).
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by Y »

TSPN, maybe it's not your fault, but you're far from looking townie enough to rule yourself out from being scum.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:18 pm

TT wrote: I agree with this, except I have no such confidence about TSPN being town as of yet.
And what Y said. Obviously I don't expect all of you guys to take my word for it. But I'm going to keep on hunting from my perspective, which is that I'm town.
Tiger Twins
Tiger Twins
Townie
Tiger Twins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Tiger Twins »

Y wrote:TT, can you confirm being targeted with wolfsbane? Remember that eldarad used the item to confuse us (Or lied about it), there's always the possibility of him not being the first (Scum can day-talk, IIRC).
Guardian wrote:Also for the record, at least in what Ether initially gave me, there was no confirmation on my end that anything was stuffed up my nose by Skruffs or whatnot.
I've since asked and there is still no confirmation one way or the other from our modess.

~Guardian
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yes, scum CAN day talk. I Didn't realize until last night that they could.

For the record though - eldarad claimed to have targetted RS with moonshine, and I claimed to have targetted Zindaras with wolfsbane.

I was still a little suspicious of TT yesterday, because I thought maybe if there was a 'godfather' type role that TT might have been it, however, with eldarad dead as scum-alpha (which would be the closest to godfather, there is no pack role higher than "Alpha"), my suspicions are eased.

I do like that Y waited until today to bring it up, though, presumably he's following cow's lead in tryign to get suspicion on me.

Well with eldarad lying about one, possibly both items he received, and with the inventor dead, would you all like to claim fully the items that have been received?
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs wrote:Well with eldarad lying about one, possibly both items he received, and with the inventor dead, would you all like to claim fully the items that have been received?
Other than the two I already mentioned, I didn't get any others.

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:23 am

Post by hasdgfas »

I'm willing to state what items I received if it is deemed to be the correct move. I do think, however, that claiming some items might not be a good idea.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 pm

hasdgfas wrote: I'm willing to state what items I received if it is deemed to be the correct move. I do think, however, that claiming some items might not be a good idea.
Yeah, I'd say leave it up to player discretion. I don't see any particular advantage in having every item claimed.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I agree, especially items that aren't used yet.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:40 am

Post by Y »

Skruffs wrote:I do like that Y waited until today to bring it up, though, presumably he's following cow's lead in trying to get suspicion on me.
Is this a good thing? I don't know about you, but I had no way of knowing eldarad was scum before we actually lynched him...

I think that if there's another player who received wolfsbane, he should claim. We're using it a semi-confirmation, and I'd like to know that it's not made up.
Tiger Twins
Tiger Twins
Townie
Tiger Twins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Tiger Twins »

Claiming all unused items seems of more advantage to scum than to town, so I am not in favor.

Until I devote time to a hearty re-read, I am left with my thoughts that hasd & andy are the most probable scum.

Y's trying to cast doubt on Skruffs rubs me the wrong way though; If someone else has wolfsbane, that would merit claiming. However, we've no evidence to believe that there are ANY duplicate items in this game, and Y's unspoken implication that if no one else has wolfsbane Skruffs is more suspect troubles me.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Mizzy »

Tiger Twins wrote:Y's trying to cast doubt on Skruffs rubs me the wrong way though; If someone else has wolfsbane, that would merit claiming. However, we've no evidence to believe that there are ANY duplicate items in this game, and Y's unspoken implication that if no one else has wolfsbane Skruffs is more suspect troubles me.
I agree with both you and Y, in a way. I agree that asking for duplicate items is silly but I don't think it's more scummy than it is silly. However, I do think we need to take items with a grain of salt because as Eldarad was kind enough to show us (sarcasm,) they are easy to fabricate because we have no idea what is out there and no way to verify.

TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Oh, I don't think eldarad fabricated anything. I think he received an item and couldn't decide what to do with it.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:07 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Oh, I don't think eldarad fabricated anything. I think he received an item and couldn't decide what to do with it.
Whatever the case may be, I think we should be taking all items with a grain of salt. I could claim that I had an item that I, in fact, never had and no one would be able to verify whether or not I'd had it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”