Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@FF if you think they're bussing each other, who would you vote? Who has more scum equity in case only one of them is scum?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Le page top for the pinkest of balls, yours truly
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3619, Chickadee wrote:I'm town reading Mastina, so not voting there.
I'm currently trying to sort xof (actually talking about it a bit in my neighborhood), so not currently voting there. Though for the record, really not opposed to it.

I want more out of a spot that has a very short, opportunistic ISO, so I'm voting there.

What makes my vote on DGB bad?
It's a weak ass vote. All DGB has to do is provide content and you have an excuse to unvote it. It has no chance of forming a wagon, nor is it really put out there like it will. It's just a vote for the sake of voting. Further, you've never mentioned DGB before in this entire game. If you wanna lead a lynch wagon, you gotta fucking put some damn teeth in it. Mention her two other votes were sheeping LLD onto Xofelf and JJH which is EXACTLY what you'd expect from a scum player who was just reading the scum QT and following along.

Look at this:
In post 275, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote:Xof
In post 766, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But JJH's vote here is #not good and gives me the fucking creeps. Infact, a lot of JJH's vote hoping has given me the creeps. Let's go explore that momentarily.
You might have noted that LLD is EXTREMELY verbose. More so than me, and that's fucking saying something. I absolutely guarantee you the scum QT with Pine is full of her thoughts, especially early ones. Those would include Xof and JJH and why they are good bus targets or mislynches (my bet is mislynch in the case of JJH) and how she wants to pursue her cases against them. Scum who was relying on the scum QT to float along would naturally pick up on that and sheep. You're damn right her votes are opportunistic, but more than opportunistic, they're more than likely from scum that was reading LLD, not following the thread, and screwed the fucking pooch. No, if I wanted to nail DGB to the wall, I goddamn would, and I just might at that.

The problem is that the "low effort and opportunistic" is not at all sensible. She said she's going to make an effort to provide more content today, and to be fair there's a lot of players who are just floating along - Penguin, MariaR, etc. AND she's one of the few that is coming in to today making an actual effort to provide said content. So it's the PERFECT vote to have DGB do some shit and then say "oh, DGB is doing more and looks town" and lift the vote up, without her having to actually answer for anything. And then later if she flips scum you don't look like a buddy.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3591, Pine wrote:Also, I think Ank hid behind Nacho, and died when we offed him. No Weak mod shenanigans, just an ordinary Hider death

Nothing to see here, move along
I feel like Jon Misch being around all this wine
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

Also Nacho is a very, very, very DGB shot.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3600, Chickadee wrote:Mine looks like Mastina's copied role pm. Does yours not?
It does but that was the problem, I thought mastina's would look different, then I came to my senses and checked to flipped PR.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think I'm never voting GreyICE this game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3600, Chickadee wrote:That was me. It wasn't serious. It was definitely just me being paranoid and making a joke. Curious though, what made you think of that?
I felt like it might be a townslip if it was a serious proposition
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3614, GreyICE wrote:Is Chickadee/DGB the worst scum distancing attempt of all time?

Like, is that it? Is this just how it reads to me, or are other people seeing this?
I kinda see it
That was a really clunky interaction
<Embrace The Void>

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3625, Pink Ball wrote:@FF if you think they're bussing each other, who would you vote? Who has more scum equity in case only one of them is scum?
I would vote for DGB over Chick.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Menalque »

Ali, can you talk to me about when you get here pls?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3625, Pink Ball wrote:@FF if you think they're bussing each other, who would you vote? Who has more scum equity in case only one of them is scum?
Why are you asking this PB?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3631, popsofctown wrote:I think I'm never voting GreyICE this game.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Menalque »

PB I’m kinda worried you’re scum
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3637, Dannflor wrote:
Not unless we get some damning info on him that gets confirmed and he is in lylo with 2 confirmed townies.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

'cause I don't think they're both scum and wanted to see if we at least agreed on who would be the best to wagon.

It's for future reference mostly, 'cause I haven't decided myself which of them is scummier. I have nothing on DGB, and even if I have a scumread on Chick in the back of my head, I remember licking something in our interactions.

So basically, I have nothing, but I'm adorable, so that's going on for me, which is nice.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3638, Menalque wrote:PB I’m kinda worried you’re scum
Yeah I know. Sorry, my bad
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3639, Formerfish wrote:
In post 3637, Dannflor wrote:
Not unless we get some damning info on him that gets confirmed and he is in lylo with 2 confirmed townies.
But if he's in LyLo with 2 confirmed townie, we've met the town win condition and Jingle calls the game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

because that's just 3 townies
"Well, I..."
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3629, GreyICE wrote:Also Nacho is a very, very, very DGB shot.
It’s a anyone who knows Nacho shot
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Menalque »

So the main reason I’m worried is that a couple of posts implied that you had forgotten I was in the game, but then in your response to me you said you were ignoring me while deciding if i was scum and that seems contradictory to me? Then you popped a TR on me which I’m kinda worried was just to appease me by starting the whole thing of you TRing me and me TRing you

Plus you saying that we could talk it out today but then me needing to poke you to get a response again. And alright, again, idk if I’m just being egotistical as I can see how you could have forgotten but overall it just gives me bad vibes

And I didn’t love that question bc it doesn’t necessarily make sense for someone who’s SRing two two people for SvS to choose between them, I mean I’d almost rather lynch the less scummy one first because I’d be worried that the less scummy might get away after claiming it wasn’t distancing upon the scummier one flipping red. And I think you asking that could be to start suggesting subtly that when FF comes back to think about it he has to consider that he did think one scummier than the other and maybe the other person just saw what he did.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3641, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3638, Menalque wrote:PB I’m kinda worried you’re scum
Yeah I know. Sorry, my bad
Like I know what you want from me and I have been unable to provide it to you. You know what I think about it tho? You should actually townread me because of that. 'Cause I know exactly what to do to get a townread from you, so if I were scum I would just do it instead of saying "I've been busy irl". It doesn't take that much time to do what I have to do to get a townread from you, and I know how vocal you are so it would be top priority.

But nope, I am actually busy. And I'll be even busier this week 'cause it's our national day this week, and I'm leaving tomorrow to the beach and I'll return on sunday. If you can wait until that day, as soon as I get here we can interact.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Menalque »

Yeah that’s groovy, I can wait. I still wouldn’t actually want to lynch you until a later point even if I was really SRing you rather than just leaning there

I hope you have a good time at the beach! Also I’ll think about that, it’s a good point but I’m worried that scum!you could be worried that due to us having lots of recent meta I’d notice something off in your tone and avoid me bc of that

Disfrútalo!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Pink Ball »

1. I ignored you because I assume you know how to get townread by me as well as I do to you, I see no contradiction.
2. I haven't forgotten, I'm just busy and I've been vocal about this a couple of times. Mafia is not in my top life priorities, except when I'm scum. (I'm so townie look at me)
3. I answered that question already: I was checking if I agreed with FF at least on who was scummier. I like FF and GreyIce.

P-edit: on the contrary, having lot of recent meta with you would make you an easy target to get townread. I would be worried about players who don't know me 'cause I know I have a natural scummy tone.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Sorry, forgot to say: thank you!! I need this trip, I'm exhausted. Always nice to see a random spanish word in this site too

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”