Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2293, Marquis wrote:My conclusions from D2 play and postings so far:
  • Scum vig is still ridiculous and I hate anyone jumping through hoops to try and make the moonlogic work
  • Flavor did not kill Fish, but is being purposefully unclear on the matter. He ignored Pops wanting a hard claim and used DOL asking to pivot onto a scumread there.
  • Flavor as either alignment knows he has a reputation for fakeclaiming as town. I don't doubt Flavor as scum would take advantage of this to get an early mislynch on what he sees is an actual vig.
  • a scum!Flavor gets to have the best of both worlds here, straddling the line between the idea that his town vig claim is legit in a game with 2 nightkills, and the idea that if he isn't really a vig he's just town trying to bait the scum kill
  • There isn't a world in which we can let this continue as is unpunished, and getting this done now also clears up the gamestate while we're ahead
Alternatively, unless Flavor is somehow telling 100% truth (lol), we plead for the vig to shoot Flavor tonight, but I'm certain scum are expecting that and will be using whatever powers they have to make Flavor live whether he's town or scum. And considering Fish got vigged instead last night too.. idk man.
This is also indicative of knowing that a CPR doctor killed Fishmonger.

Even if Fish was shot by a vig, that doesn’t change the fact that i easily could have just shot too.

This was pushed because it was known that I didn’t target fish because he died from a cpr Doctor.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3875, Vecna wrote:You sound like you need a hug.
Yes. :sad:

VOTE: Marquis
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2303, Marquis wrote:
In post 2284, Bingle wrote:
In post 2280, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:And ftr: I will believe the Sun is actually a strong light bulb before I believe the mod decided to make 3 townies unkillable and give them extra voting powers. Thank you very much.
This is setup salt trying to lynch the town players he can't answer.
I'm not sold 100% on JJD scum, I really do think he could be town focusing on the wrong thing

I'm more interested in whether Kagami and Flavor and the lurkers are town or scum motivated. Because while I've seen a lot from Kagami, and a lot that's surface level active and smart and helpful, it's still unclear to me if their posts are coming from a town mindset. For example chennis' posts do give off that vibe of town trying to solve the game, whereas even with all the helpful commentary and setup analysis, I'm not getting any sense of that from Kagami. It's all agreeable, sure, but it's only just that.

I'd very much like to focus on Flavor rn but for people wondering why Kagami's near the bottom of my list, there.

Whether Bingle has bamboozled both me and Vecna I think is irrelevant to the current gamestate. All 3 of us have fairly strong reasons to believe we're all town after Night 1 hood discussion. If you have a strong townread on either of me or Vecna that should really be enough for now until we have to revisit it. None of us are the play today.
This is also indicative of a Jjd-Marquis scum team, and it’s his pocketing of Bingle, and throwing Vecna into the mix.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I don’t know how anyone could see me as scum with Chandra or Fish.

I flat out stated I would shoot Fish, then played my, which should be obvious by now, and to many others, fake killing thing.

But more Chandra - FL is not S-S.

He called me a chuckle fuck and told me to listen up, and he was genuinely annoyed with me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3283, Marquis wrote:actually idk why I'm hiding it since I can't be rbed or killed anyway LOL I vigged kagami and I'm vigging whichever of you/FL doesn't die this day too

And he claimed 2 shot, and then had this, implying he didn’t shoot Fish.

This changed because jjd needed it to change, and they could get away with it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3286, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3283, Marquis wrote:actually idk why I'm hiding it since I can't be rbed or killed anyway LOL I vigged kagami and I'm vigging whichever of you/FL doesn't die this day too
Yeah, just Vig me. That solves anything.

I’ll use my Vig on Pops. Problem solved.

I even stated I was doing this before I did it.

I did exactly like I said I was going to.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Kagami is obv town in hindsight, and Marquis set his whole day up so he could vig there.

He’s also been hard coasting by staying on me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3421, Marquis wrote:I fully believe Chandra and Fish were meant to be endgame and FL was scum who took advantage of his fakeclaim meta to push a lunch through on someone he believed to be an actual town vig

Stop with all the tinfoil hair shit this is just the simplest explanation for that day 1 bs

the only elephant in the room is FL somehow getting away with the numerous fakeclaims Including one he COMMITTED to strongly enough to cause us to MISLYNCH AN ACTUAL TOWN VIG

like think from my POV d1 you think these guys are both BSing so you wanna let it resolve itself but nope.

should have killed FL last night sorry kagami.
This is also the epitome of how annoyed Scum act about townMe doing stupid things and gettin away with stuff.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3423, gobbledygook wrote:Wait who shot Fish? Was that you Marquis?
In post 3431, Marquis wrote:
In post 3426, Day One Wagon wrote:Marquis, didn't you said you're shooting FL tonight?
Does it look like I want to waste time mislynching
In post 3432, Marquis wrote:
In post 3425, gobbledygook wrote:Are there 3 scum or 4 scum? Amount of players implies 4 scum
I've been operating off 3 scum bc FakeGod game and he thinks town are stupid (they are)
In post 3444, Marquis wrote:
In post 3436, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m not fake claiming.

Marquis just scum claimed because he implied he thinks I’m town who fake claimed.
this is the same kind of extrapolation bullshit you pulled to get pelican mislynched LOL
In post 3448, Marquis wrote:I thought there was a chance there was 2 vigs at first, then when Pel flipped town I kept changing my mind if there could be 3. I was pretty OK with just vigging FL night 2 to find out for sure, but then I changed my mind at the literal last second and it backfired.

And I don't think I could be possibly any more tired of this game so rather than replacing out or extending a phase hopefully we can just end it. I'm also super paranoid that me claiming wasn't the right thing to do if scum secretly have a 1-shot way of getting past my hood passives and RBing me, or if FL is the bulletproof scum given this was designed with 2 town vigs. I can also see them having something but initially saving it for closer to endgame when we think our hood is all town and all safe after all this time, but deciding to use it on me.
Also, Gobbledygook asks Marquis a straight up question and Marquis answers every question except confirming if he killed Fish or not.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3475, Bingle wrote:
In post 3465, Flavor Leaf wrote:So Bingle, I’m expecting you to protect me here, because there’s absolutely zero way you scum read me here as town.
I spent most of the time I was on in the night phase arguing against you being vigged. I'll do the same tonight if Marquis wants to shoot you again.

For the record, I told Marquis to shoot JJD, or failing that, to holster. Because in my eyes shooting you or pops just brings us that much closer to the loss.

And yeah I have a reason for thinking the hood is all town. It's pretty solid imo. I'd be pretty down with you joining us so I can tell you without prying scumfucks listening in.
@Bingle - he’s been playing you. He also refused to shoot JJD and made you think it was because of you he didn’t shoot me.

Look at Marquis’ play and explain how he can possibly ever shoot Kagami over me.

Explain how he shoots Fish over me after hard tunneling Pelican, and me also being a vigilante.

Marquis is not town.

And you said holster here, which means he didn’t claim his Compulsive part until later. This is so he can explain shooting night 1 and 2, and tapped out after 2 shot, conveniently so so they can get a lynch on me rather than kill me, because they saw me as mislynchable, something ScumMarquis would obviously think.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3488, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2056, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2044, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ofhrz
Vecna
D1 Lynch
Gorkington/chenn
Croag
Bingle
Marquis

Probably contain at least 2 scum since Fish is flipped scum on wagon.
Will gladly lynch Bingle or ofrhz, and I won't fight against a Croag lynch either but I don't have a read either way on him (since he hardly said anything on D1)
Hmm. I guess so could have flipped it.
Very interesting that the entirety of this list makes up the entirety of the playerlist minus myself, Gobbledygook, and Penguin.

I think that clears the 3 of us.

However, I do only think there is one scum in this list now, and this is another point against Chennis.
Ugh, I EVEN CHANGED MY LIST HERE TO SAY ONLY ONE WAS ON THIS.

Oi, i went to Chennis, but that was wrong.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Please please please please please trust me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, Jjd was hard pushing me as town all game, and as soon as he doesn’t have my protection, he turns right on me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It is Marquis and JJD.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3885, Flavor Leaf wrote:And you said holster here, which means he didn’t claim his Compulsive part until later. This is so he can explain shooting night 1 and 2, and tapped out after 2 shot, conveniently so so they can get a lynch on me rather than kill me, because they saw me as mislynchable, something ScumMarquis would obviously think.
He claimed compulsive early. Holster in this case would have been shooting me or Vecna and becoming not a vig.

And I'm coming around on Marquis maybe being scum, but it still requires JJD being scum. Which means that we lynch JJD first.

There are worlds where JJD is scum and Marquis isn't. There aren't worlds where Marquis is scum and JJD isn't. JJD's sudden push on Marquis suggests to me A) Marquis will be conftowned when JJD flips Paranoid Doc or B) JJD thinks he can shoot his way out of this corner he's in.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

@Vecna: I dunno shout the falvour (story of my life) but if it helps.. I am Courtney Minx.. Cafe Owner. Our PT is named after me.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:51 pm

In post 3890, Bingle wrote:A) Marquis will be conftowned when JJD flips Paranoid Doc
Huh??? How does me flipping paranoid clear Marquis in any way???
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:54 pm

VOTE: Bingle

This vote isn't going to move today. Do your best to lynch me because I have turned on my full tunnel mode now.
I AM THE LAW!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Man, JJD needs this scum victory if he’s scum, I don’t envy him here at all if he’s scum. That’s probably so stressful.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3892, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 3890, Bingle wrote:A) Marquis will be conftowned when JJD flips Paranoid Doc
Huh??? How does me flipping paranoid clear Marquis in any way???
Remember this post you quoted a tiny part of? Remember? Remember?
In post 3755, Bingle wrote:Marquis is the only method by which Fish Monger died that has claimed.

Potential alternatives: JJD is CPR doc who hit a buddy on N1. Actual vig who shot Fish is not cc-ing because they hate us and actively want to lose the game. The n1 kill was actually on a fakeclaiming PGO.

I want to lynch JJD, which will solve that potential issue. If JJD flips CPR doc, he was probably lying about targeting ofhrz and Marquis looks a hell of a lot worse.

If the N1 kill had been on a PGO, I don't see how marquis could have known that when he claimed, given that FL was a claimed vig at the time and could well have acted. That's a ballsy move that I'm not even considering. It could mean FL and Marquis are scum together, except that I've spent the last two nights talking Marquis down from murderlating FL. So for Marquis to be scum, both me and FL have to be scum (which is dumb) OR JJD has to be scum (he is, but that's not directly indicative of Marquis scum) in which case the first correct choice is to LYNCH JJD.

teal deer: I don't show the work when it's basic addition.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3893, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:VOTE: Bingle

This vote isn't going to move today. Do your best to lynch me because I have turned on my full tunnel mode now.
Oh, the scum is voting me. I'm so scared. :lol:
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:54 pm

In post 3894, Flavor Leaf wrote:Man, JJD needs this scum victory if he’s scum, I don’t envy him here at all if he’s scum. That’s probably so stressful.
The thing is... I ONLY keep the records for A50. I only have wiki page for A50. Neither AP nor JJD should matter regarding games outcomes, but I still would always fight against being framed. I am Town aligned and -since Vecna thinks flavour may matter- let's wait and see what he thinks about my flavor claim. Bte, chenn can also confim the PT is called Courtney's Cafe, so of he is not directly CC'ing and with the other two already flipped that's my flavor 100%. vecna can decide of that character has scum equity (because I honestly don't know). All I know is I got a Town role PM.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:58 pm

@Bingle: So if I'm paranoid Marquis is clear, yet if I'm CPR he is still clear? I thought you WHOLE FUCKING CASE revolved around be being a CPR Doctor who targeted his own buddy.
I AM THE LAW!
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by chennisden »

Why can't Marquis be trueclaiming scum, Bingle?

Fish was dying soon anyway and that's really the strongest form of a bus you can get.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”