Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Korina »

I am aware of my meta, but you'd get more value out of looking at how I play today versus how I played over a year ago, and have drastically changed since.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:31 am

Post by eth0s »

That's fair
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Korina »

If you are seriously trying to meta-read me based on an outdated, year-old scumgame
and genuinely scumreading me because of it
, you need to re-evaluate your entire playstyle, because that's so fucking stupid.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:34 am

Post by eth0s »

Nah, I voted you for this game. Rereading FFB just made me feel more confident in my vote.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Korina »

But why? That's what I'm trying to figure out.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Korina »

What I'm getting from you is that you're genuinely thinking that how I played in FFB is somehow still accurate to today, and you're using that train of thought to justify your vote/scumread.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Elements »

In post 153, eth0s wrote:Nah, I voted you for this game. Rereading FFB just made me feel more confident in my vote.
This does seem somewhat contradictory. "I'm not voting you because of that game. I'm voting you because of this game. But that games makes me think you're more likely scum this game."
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:41 am

Post by eth0s »

What I don't understand is why you keep trying to use meta to defend yourself here when I voted you because of your awkward intro. The reason I find it so awkward is the LAMIST approach of 25, 28, and 30. Also starting off the game by responding to an obviously fake/sarcastic mason claim and treating it as being serious was really weird. You flavorclaimed fast for no reason and just expect that we have to believe it. Aside from this stuff the only things you have contributed are trying to sort people based on meta (which you clearly hold in higher regards than I do) and beating around the bush with TD.

Does this answer your questions?
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Korina »

The only remotely accurate thing from FFB about my scum-meta is that I unintentionally ignore my partners. However, I am aware of that, and scum!me will actively try to reply to my partner's posts just to prevent people from saying that. With that in mind, FFB is unreliable to scumread me since I have changed so much since then.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Korina »

When the fuck did I try to sort people via meta?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Korina »

I'm calling Mena town because I know how he played, since we played in a game together, (Newbie 1949), and his play is pretty damn similar in this game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:43 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 156, Elements wrote:
In post 153, eth0s wrote:Nah, I voted you for this game. Rereading FFB just made me feel more confident in my vote.
This does seem somewhat contradictory. "I'm not voting you because of that game. I'm voting you because of this game. But that games makes me think you're more likely scum this game."
How is that contradictory? I literally voted for Korina citing reasoning from this game before I even remembered FFB existed.

How does giving support to a case with added information = changing the basis of the case?

I really don't like Elements' chiming in here.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Korina »

I also have information that Mastina's claim might have some truth behind it, therefore I'm asking why.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:44 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

Eth0s' initial impressions and post-sleep catch-up post:
Spoiler:
In post 133, eth0s wrote:
In post 130, Elbirn wrote:Has anyone played with TL before? Is this par for the course?
My last game I played with TL he was a town PR doing basically the same thing he is doing now with generally inconsistent and flail-y stances and it was honestly one of the most frustrating town games I have ever played. To put it in perspective, I heavily wanted to lynch him even when he claimed PR without a CC. I honestly don't want to give myself the same headache of sorting him again. At least not this early in the game. It will consume me. He also claimed PR while not defending himself from a wagon at all, on day one. Like his defense
WAS
"I'm a PR" on day freaking one.

Yeah I already don't want to touch this topic.

In other news I have been awake for over 24 hours and feel like I'm not really processing things correctly atm but so far I am getting good vibes from Menalque's desire to press people and get some good discussion going. I have some gut townpings on espresso based on his meta. I especially can't tell how I feel about TD yet with my brain running on fumes.

I need to sleep before I even think about who could be scum here.
In post 136, eth0s wrote:Okay I got some sleep and I take back the gut town ping on espresso; there's not even any content there so not sure what made me even say that lol.

Korinas opening felt awkward to me. I will admit this is my first upick type game so I feel like I might just not understand what's going on but something about that whole flavor claim (I think that's what you call that) doesnt really sit right with me.

I stand by not wanting to try to analyze TL yet because I care about my mental health today but I have to wonder what's going on from TD's perspective. It sounds like they have some history with TL but in that case I would really like to be enlightened how they think they can accurately read him. Esp this early on. On the one hand I wonder why scum!td would take this push on TL like that since his meta is verifiably unpredictable, making the push kinda seem opportunistic. On the other hand maybe there's some history to suggest TD wants TL out of the game out of fearing the slot? I need some backstory here.

Btw I see a parellel in this scenario with my last game with TL in which scum!robbnova was pressing a hard 1v1 with towncop!TL on day 1 early, later called it a reaction test and said TL failed, and then pushed TL much harder as a result. This isnt really that significant I guess but it's just weird.

I could see these posts coming from scum.

The first looks like an attempt to give at least some token effort reads from a first glance. The second looks like a more informed attempt at shaping those initial reads.

I agree that Korina was acting a bit weird at the beginning, but I don't like eth0s' vote there. I did some digging on potential options for a pride flag flavour claim + don't like some of the possibilities for Korina's role.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:44 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 159, Korina wrote:When the fuck did I try to sort people via meta?
In post 160, Korina wrote:I'm calling Mena town because I know how he played, since we played in a game together, (Newbie 1949), and his play is pretty damn similar in this game.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:45 am

In post 160, Korina wrote:I'm calling Mena town because I know how he played, since we played in a game together, (Newbie 1949), and his play is pretty damn similar in this game.
You should read his scum game in Pokemon Ruby Mafia.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:45 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 163, EspressoPatronum wrote:The second looks like a more informed attempt at shaping those initial reads.
can you elaborate on why you think this
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Korina »

That is literally one person. Nobody else. Please actually try to do some solving.
@Espresso, my role is really tame, sadly.

VOTE: eth0s
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Korina »

Eth0s, I fucking read Mena’s meta to try to make a case against him in newbie 1949, I know how he plays
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:47 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 167, Korina wrote:Please actually try to do some solving.
uh what does it look like I'm doing? I've contributed more to this game than you have 100%
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:48 am

In post 166, eth0s wrote:
In post 163, EspressoPatronum wrote:The second looks like a more informed attempt at shaping those initial reads.
It looks like you reread the thread before posting your second catch-up post.

You backtracked your town ping on me and went more in depth on the TL/TD debate.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:48 am

Post by eth0s »

Okay so you admit that all you have done this game is be LAMIST and throw out one meta read and beat around the bush with the TL TD situation then?
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Korina »

The only people I’m really fine meta arguing are people I’ve played with recently. Newbie 1949 is recent enough for me to remember what his meta was like when i read ir
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Korina »

In post 168, Korina wrote:Espresso, I fucking read Mena’s meta to try to make a case against him in newbie 1949, I know how he plays
ebwop
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:50 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 170, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 166, eth0s wrote:
It looks like you reread the thread before posting your second catch-up post.

You backtracked your town ping on me and went more in depth on the TL/TD debate.
Obviously I reread the thread. I was so tired yesterday I could hardly think when I made my initial post. How does this make me scummy again?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”